Naked by the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I have a christening, my younger brother's daughter's. How 'bout you?"

I made a cute face, "Another fiftieth birthday party. All my friends are around the same age." He kissed me. We got our coats, we left.

"Can I come with you?"

"Really? Okay, do you want to follow?"

"Good idea." And he followed me in his car. I loved looking at him in the mirror. I was thinking he didn't need me to complicate his life, I certainly didn't need him, but I wanted him. It was fun being this hot fifty-year-old real estate agent, recently divorced, sucking a lollipop and horny as hell, just waiting for any man to show up at my table with a pulse.

I parked, he parked behind me. I didn't even feel a little bit strange wearing my maid uniform, it was something I was used to. I set up the computer, we made the connection, it was done. I got a call. The first one I ever got after the transmission was finished.

"Okay, great, have a good night."

*

I went into his car, I slid over next to him. "Here this is for you." I had a thumb drive, it was full of pictures and videos that we took this week, mainly tonight. It was pictures of a very happy couple, a couple that looked in love. He put it into his pocket and I leaned on his chest. I could have easily fallen asleep, it was such a busy day, a crazy night.

"Giselle, I can't wait for next month. Maybe we can leave the neighborhood, go to a movie, a club. Anything you want."

"Mmm, we'll see." I didn't want to tell him, this was it. The job was done, everything works, it can take care of itself. I wouldn't have to stay in that great little house ever again.

"Giselle, look at me." I looked up, I felt small in his arms. I was liking this position. He didn't need me anymore, his life was fine. He had a beautiful, loving wife, great kids, a great job that he loved. He had busy, fulfilling weekends. I would just be someone he would remember, he would tell his buddies. I would be a CD he would jerk off to at night instead of looking for porn on the internet. I was okay with that. Actually, I would be thrilled.

"Giselle?"

"Mmm."

"Maybe this could be our new life, me and you. Who knows maybe the two of us need something different, need a change. We could even stay here in Ocean Grove."

I didn't answer, I kissed him instead, I reached down and played with his cock. That's what I needed. I needed someone to think of me as a desirable female, and it was happening right now, and I was loving it. I was ready for him to go back and live his life, he was ready to take care of his family and everybody else's needs. I was kissing him goodbye.

I kept on rubbing, I wanted him to cum one more time, I needed to taste him, I never wanted to forget. I wanted him to think about me tonight.

Soon I was licking my hand, he was nuzzling my neck, and we said goodnight.

I was in my car I waved, he pulled up next to me. "Thank you for the lollypops." I smiled, I knew that was what he loved more than anything. I stuck out my tongue, he laughed, he drove away. I had one more night in the house. I would enjoy it. I would sleep in my new nightgown, my opaque tights, and even my five-inch pumps, I did it before, maybe I will get to do it again.

Maybe.

***

The End

***