Naked Day at the Roadhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
188 Followers

"Well, your friend Tom was right about the food. Lots of it and it is good. I wondered what to expect." They had actually found a table and sat eating an assortment of comfort foods, from fried chicken, mashed potatoes and tater tots to chilled shrimp and Swedish meatballs. "I think these little guys are better than Ikea!. Emma had been behaving well on her diet during the past week, so her judgement of food was suspect. But they were good.

"I'm going back for some more. Can I get anyone something? They have a new beef round that they are carving. I'm heading for that." Jerry was proving to be a good addition to their group. Funny how quickly they had both gotten comfortable with him.

Emma perked up when she heard Jerry offer to get more food. "I will have some of the beef. Be careful. Don't stand too close to that knife. And could you see if the have some of those little wieners? You know, COCKtail franks?" She batted her eyes trying to look ever so innocent.

"I'll check. But remember size doesn't matter. I am going to check the bread table as well. Maybe they have MUFFins. I doubt they have any cherries left with this group, but I will look." Jerry excused himself and headed back to the throng of people circling the food tables.

Deb held her napkin to her mouth. She was laughing. "He got you back. I think you have met your match. He does have a wit. Also, not a bad cock. I saw you looking. Same look I saw you use on the mashed potatoes and the shrimp. Having fun?"

Emma smiled. "Yes, having a really good time. I can't believe this many naked people and an orgy hasn't broken out. I'm enjoying seeing all the body types. Some interesting tattoos, and body art as well. And yes, I checked out his dick. Nice. Cut. Looks like a grower. You know, I bet he gets bigger as he gets harder. Not one of those that it is the same size but just points up." The ersatz anatomy lesson got both of them giggling. Especially since Emma always talked with her hands and emphasized points by raising her index finger from pointing down to up.

Dave returned with a plate heaped with sliced top round on slider rolls and mini meatballs and the requested cocktail franks. "I do hope you aren't giggling about me. I have fairly thick skin, but there is a limit. Wait I already fell on my face. Not a lot more to top that." He offered the plate and Deb took one of the beef rolls, Emma an assortment.

"Want some of my meat?" Deb offered. Fully aware pf the double entendre she was making. She looked at her two table mates.

"I do, but maybe later." Jerry winked as he replied.

Emma added her reply. "I've had it. Get it while it is hot and juicy. And make sure the buns are soft."

"You're awful, Emma!" Deb was halfway between being mad and embarrassed about her friend's comment.

"Now, ladies... First. That was funny. If you two have that kind of relationship, I'm fine with that. Secondly, I'm not here for a hook up, I came to, well, cut loose a bit. My friend was supposed to be helping me move on, and this was his idea of taking a big risk. He said I needed that. Asshole didn't bother to show up. Screw him. I'm having a great time, thanks to you two, so let's keep having a good time. Who wants to dance?" Jerry took a big bite of his beef and wiggled his shoulders like kind of a table dance move.

The two women looked at each other and both started saying at once "No, No, we don't have that..."

Deb finished the sentence. "...kind of relationship. We're friends, not lovers. I mean, I do love Emma..."

"Awww. That's so sweet, Deb. There you said it. I love you too." Emma reached out and held Deb's arm and then howled with laughter. "Yes, Jerry, I think we better go dance and drink before I make a comment about these little balls and wieners and how they need to be in my mouth."

The trio made their way back to the main room where the sound level made conversation nearly impossible. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Emma was already making some bad jokes without alcohol, so Deb knew it was only going to get worse. Or better depending on your point of view. It was almost like a good wedding reception where everyone was dancing with everyone else. The music was fast paced and covered a lot of different genres appealing to nearly everyone's taste. The bars at either side of the dance floor were packed, but the bartenders, wearing full tuxes, were keeping up. Deb decided to get the first round and motioned to the other two the universal sign for "drinks" and headed off. One of the reasons the bar staff was keeping up was the limited menu. Beer, wine, and whiskey. Neat or rocks. Deb opted for three on the rocks and returned.

Several songs and refills later the line dances broke out. The visual of several hundred bodies moving somewhat in unison, completely naked back and forth, boobs shaking, cocks twirling, hands clapping while the lights from the disco ball danced around the room. The word 'surreal' entered Deb's head. So did the idea that "I should have done this last year. And the year before. But I needed Emma."

No watches, no cellphones, and with the windows covered there was no way to tell what time it was. So no one really kept track of how long they had been dancing or drinking or eating. Mingling around the large room on her way back from the ladies' room, Deb saw many of the town residents. Some were a little surprising. She had never taken Mrs. Adams as the type to have a tattoo, let along a big old 'tramp stamp' at the base of her back. Or was it the top of her butt? Either way, it was a surprise. The best mechanic in town was sporting his own gas pump it seemed. Emma would surely say he was a 'shower'. And since this was an agricultural area there were a lot of 'farmer tans' on display. Both men and women. And a surprising diversity of body hair. A number of women were shaved like Deb, but a lot, probably the majority sported hair down there. Some neat, some free range, And more men than she would have thought showed evidence of 'manscaping'. Guess the internet proved to be the equalizer after all.

Deb felt a tap on her shoulder as she started to head back to Emma and Jerry. She turned and was face to face with Ol' Tom. His beard was trimmed, his nails were trimmed and his hair was neatly slicked back. He certainly cleaned up well and looked different without his jeans, t-shirt and apron. "Bet you thought I'd forget about that dance. Well, I didn't."

A new song came on. Nothing Deb had heard before, but it had a good beat, so she decided "Why not" and took Tom's hand and pulled him out on the wood floor section of the room. Their dance mainly consisted of some hopping and arm motions and gyrations, But Deb suddenly couldn't help but laugh and yell. She was cutting loose with the town coot. God bless Nekkid Days!

A few minutes later she continued on her way and found her friends. It was still loud, so a "thumbs up" sufficed for "welcome back." They danced a little more and Jerry motioned to head back into the tent.

"Wow. It feels good to hear myself talk again." Jerry said as he shook his head to help the ringing stop. "Who wants dessert?"

"I'm good," Deb replied. "I think bourbon constitutes my dessert. And I have one right here."

Emma decided sugar would be better. "I definitely want some dessert. Just no whipped cream. We've had a bad experience with that." She shot a glance at Deb who just shook her head. Jerry and Emma went over to check out the offerings.

When they returned, Jerry raised a mini cheesecake and offered a toast. "To you, Deb and Emma. Thanks for taking this stray under your wings. I hope to get to know you better. With your clothes on."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. You staying in town long?" Deb replied. Emma nodded in agreement, but had already devoured her own mini dessert. Another was at the ready.

"No, I figure when I leave here, I will catch a few hours of sleep in my car and then head back home. I just drove in for the day. But maybe I can get your numbers when we leave and I have something to write with, or a phone to enter the info into."

Emma raised a hand, but the gooey mass made anything but "Mmmm-Nuh." possible.

"What she is so eloquently trying to say is that there is no way in hell that you are sleeping in your car when we leave. I have a perfectly good couch and I insist that you use it." Deb stood toe to toe with Jerry, and although she was nearly eight inches shorter than him made him step slightly back. They stood there and stared into each others' eyes until finally one surrendered.

"Okay. Deal. Couch surfing it is. Best offer I have had in, well, a long time." Jerry extended his hand and shook Debs. If he noticed that her nipples had suddenly risen to attention he didn't let on.

From that point on, things began to wind down. A few people headed to the exit. Then a few more. The clincher that the night was coming to an end was when "Last Dance" by Gloria Gaynor came on. As soon as it ended, people rushed for the exit.

"We should have gone as soon as we heard that song come on." Emma said to no one in particular. We don't have to be in a rush now. It will take a while for all these people to get on that bus. Want to grab our robes and have a sit outside? It got hot in here!"

The trio swam into the sea of bodies. Odd. That much naked flesh rubbing together might have been sensual at some point, but after an entire evening, it was just natural. A little stimulating, there was no denying that, but not nearly as much as one would have thought. Maybe the old saying was right that true stimulation was ninety percent mental and ten percent friction.

After getting their robes the three saw that there was a line that would take at least three bus trips to clear. "There's seats over to the side. Let's go talk a bit." Jerry led the way. "Besides, it would be a shame to waste that much moonlight by standing in line. The three looked up at the nearly full moon in unison.

"Damn. That is brighter than the one we saw when you fell out of the bus." Emma was such the romantic.

Despite that comment the three sat on a wood bench at the side of the roadhouse and watched the trucks and cars leave, the bus make its' loop and the line get shorter. They talked about the evening, the stars and almost anything else that came to mind.

"I'm probably the drunkest here. Or would that be the least sober?" Deb cringed at the thought of what Emma might be going to say next but didn't try to stop her. It would have been fruitless anyway. "So, in the interest of full disclosure, we are not lesbians. In fact, we'd be awful lesbians, even if we practiced." Other than the topic and the fact that she pronounced 'lesbians' as 'lez-beans', no one would have known she was intoxicated. "So how do you feel about sex? I'm for it."

There it was. The elephant in the room raised his trunk. So to speak. Deb shook her head again. "Emma..."

"Since she presumably knows your feelings about sex, not being a 'lez-bean', I guess that is my question to answer. Yeah, I'm for it. And with women. But in all honesty, I'd prefer it when we aren't quite as drunk as this, and I don't have to leave in a few hours. But I appreciate the offer." Jerry put an arm around each of the two women. "Thanks you two. You made the night special. But I will take a rain check on the sex for tonight. Unless you have a better offer."

"As a matter of fact, I just might." Deb spoke up. She had a look that made Emma smile. "Wait until we get back home, and we will see what happens. But it looks like the line has gone and here comes the bus. Let's grab it."

The bus pulled up with the squeal and a load of robed passenger climbed in, some better than others, and back to town the group went. There was still moonlight, but the sun would be coming up in a few hours. Heads rested on shoulders or the back of the seats. A pretty uneventful ride.

The three decided to walk the few blocks back to Debs' place. "The fresh air feels good. Sure you have to leave so quickly, Jerry?" Emma was even mellow as they walked back. "I was afraid we would be crawling home, but I'm not too bad. How about you, Deb?"

"Not bad at all. I think I danced out the alcohol. And some of the food. That was a good spread they put out. Better than I thought it would be." Deb pulled a key from under a planter as they got to the house. "Guess I have to find a new spot to hide the key, unless you tell me I can absolutely trust you, Jerry."

"You can trust me, Deb. Promise." Jerry replied with a yawn and droopy eyes. "Now what was your alternative idea for sex? YOu said you would tell us when we got back. I am curious."

"Well, Emma hasn't seen a cock up close and cumming in a long time. She mentioned it just the other day. So instead of sex, how about a show. I bet you could manage a little jacking off for us. Whatcha think?" Deb watched Jerry as his eyes opened back up. She didn't know him well enough to be able to read if that was shock or excitement.

"DEB!" Emma wasn't pleased with being thrown under the bus this time. But she had made the comment. "I mean, it has been a while, but she wants to see it as well. She's been on a dry spell too." Emma was so funny when she tried to turn things around.

"Well, why not. I want a quick shower, and what better way to dry off. But if I do jack off for you, I'll need some incentive. Show me where the shower is, and I'll let the two of you figure out what you can offer for me."

Deb showed him where the shower was and set out a clean towel and left him to go back to Emma.

"You always said you wanted a no strings suck off, Emma. Got a perfect chance here. The chances of you two seeing each other again would be nil. He seems nice enough, so how about you suck him hard and then he can finish it for us? Sound like a plan?"

Emma sat up straight. "Damn, you have such a good memory. I did say that once. Kind of a fantasy of mine. I think I forgot it, but yeah, that would be pretty hot. And tasty. But I'm not in the mood to get too messy, so have a towel here for him shoot it on? And I think we can lose the robes. He's seen this anyway, but let him come back to naked babes ready for a show." Emma embraced the idea.

"Sounds good. I think I hear the shower turning off. It's show time." Deb stood and removed her robe and got a towel from the kitchen.

Emma removed her robe and greeted Jerry as he returned drying off but still damp from the shower. "Glad you didn't sneak out the window. Besides this view of us again, we decided you might like a little oral activity. How about you let me see if I can get your cock ready for your show? Mind if I give it some attention?"

"Wow. You really came up with a plan fast. I was thinking of the view of the two of you nude being enough, but I'm not turning down a good suck. And it is extra hot being watched." He looked directly at Deb who had returned from the kitchen. "Minor details, but when I cum, you want it in you, on you or what?"

"Got a towel here for you, but we may improvise when that happens." Deb watched Emma kneel in front of Jerry as his cock began to enlarge. He put the towel around his neck and held both ends, one in each hand. Deb held onto the smaller towel for the climax.

"Mmmm. I see the little guy likes the idea. He's growing already." Emma reached out and took Jerrys' dick into her hand and then kissed the tip before using her tongue to rim the tip and slide down the hardening shaft. She could feel his pulse quicken as she held him and kissed, licked and tugged on him.

Jerry began to move with Emma, thrusting a little as she placed her mouth on his cock and held his hips. "Oh yeah, that's nice. It is great watching my dick slide into your mouth Emma. Suck it, taste me. Suck me off." He released the towel and placed one hand on the back of her head holding it to his fully hardened cock.

Emma found the hand behind her head to be quite a rush and she responded by taking him fuirther into her mouth and flicking her tongue around his cock faster than before. She had never felt as close to cumming without touching herself as she did at that moment. She focused back on Jerry and his cock. "Mmmmm" was not only pleasurable for her to say, but it sent vibrations through Jerry as well.

"Damn. It won't be long. If you don't want a load of hot cum in your mouth, you better turn it loose and let me finish it off." Jerry moved his hand from Emmas' head and stepped slightly back. Emma let it go, but pouted slightly as she looked up into Jerry's face.

As he began to stroke his dick, wet from the combination of saliva and his own pre cum, Deb slid onto the floor with the towel. "Feel free to use either. Cum on me if you want. Just cum hard, Jerry. We want to see you dump a load. Cum for us Jerry." Deb's encouragement was all he needed.

Jerry rose onto his toes. He felt the urge well up from within. His ass tightened as he stroked faster. He felt the spasm start and directed the tip of his cock at Deb, a squirt of white liquid flew from the tip a landed on her chest, covering her breasts. Another followed, and still another. All he could manage to say was "Aaaaahhhhh" as he proceeded to climax harder than he could remember having done before. "Oh, man, that was fan-fucking-tastic. Incredible. Damn. So hot." He picked up the hand towel and started to raise up, but Emma intervened.

"She doesn't get all the good stuff, buddy." Emma reached out and took his cock and sucked once more. Going to the base and back off, licking any last residue from his now softening member. She looked up with a smile and took the towel to wipe her lips before toweling him off.

"Whew. That was some alternative. I am damn sure that I will be coming back here again. But I'm kind of a 'one shot' guy. I am about to collapse. You women mind?" Jerry sat on the couch that was to be his bed for the evening. "Wow. Incredible. Thank you." He leaned back, exhausted.

"No problem. I need to hit the shower next. Emma, leave the boy alone while I am in there. He's had a long day." Deb bounded off dripping a little as she bounced to the bathroom and the shower.

"Should I leave you alone, Jerry?" Emma moved over to the couch and sat next to him. The sound of the shower came to them.

"Yeah, I guess you should. I really do need to go in a few hours. It's a long drive and I have a couple things to do. Then work comes early on Monday." Jerry leaned back onto the couch. His eyes closed. "But it is no reflection on you. Well, maybe it is. You sucked the life right out of me. I am drained."

"Typical. I fuck up in reverse." Emma stood up. "That's okay. I needed to know I still could pleasure a man. I was pretty good, right?"

"Not pretty good. Damn good." Jerry could feel himself slipping away as the shower sound stopped.

"My turn. Sleep well, hon. And don't try leaving without saying goodbye." Emma went off to the bathroom.

Like an expert tag team, Deb entered the room. She had a blanket and a pillow. "Here's these. You going to be comfortable? Hope that didn't cross the line. Pretty much the most action this place has seen since I have lived here. By the way, if you get ideas in the night, Emma sleeps with a gun. I'm completely unarmed. Just saying."

"Thank you, I will keep that in mind. Quite the offer, I doubt I will take full advantage of it though. The blanket and pillow will be fine. I could probably sleep on the gravel in the parking lot after that. I am totally done in. I made Emma a promise not to leave without saying good bye. Maybe we can figure out a time for a return visit and a proper introduction. But I will see you in the morning. Jerry would never have imagined a completely naked woman tucking him for a night on her couch. Not in his wildest dreams or his mildest.

The morning came far too quickly. The clear night skies had been great for seeing the moon and stars, but also meant bright sunlight poured into the living room. Jerry was typically an early riser, but he was also photo sensitive which meant if the sun was up, he was probably not far behind. He went to the kitchen and found coffee, the filters and figured out the pot without too much trouble. It gurgled into life. His head was a little clouded from the previous evening, but he was completely happy. Happier than he had been in a while. He thought about the last thing Deb had mentioned to him. An idea came to him while the coffee brewed.

PMDlite
PMDlite
188 Followers