Naked Day at the Roadhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

Silently he opened the bedroom door and moved to the bed. Deb had drawn the blinds and was buried in a mound of covers, facing away from the door. Jerry quietly slid into bed and found her naked body on her side. One hand stroked her hair which caused her to stir. Not quite awake, but starting to surface. His other hand touched her waist, firmly so as not to tickle and moved lower coming to rest on her right ass cheek. He whispered in her ear. "I said I wouldn't leave without saying good bye. I could say it in a very special way, Deb. But if you want it to stop, just say the word." His hand moved between her cheeks and found a warm slit where he began to rub and stroke the soft flesh. He felt her move back, pressing her sensitive pudenda into his hand.

"MmmmmHmmmmm" was all Deb could say into the pillow. What a divine way to wake up, she thought. Maybe I am still dreaming. I don't care that feels good. She rolled onto her belly and spread her legs allowing the hand complete access to her slit. "Mmmmmm" escaped her mouth and went directly into the pillow.

Jerry knelt between her legs and used both hands to finger her and to rub the wet, pink lips at the union of her legs. One finger moved up, rubbing the narrow strip of skin between the bottom of her vagina nd her scrunched anus. It circled and slowly enter her ass. The two hands alternated entering and leaving the two holes. Not in any hurry, Jerry worked on each until he felt his own desire take hold.

Removing both hands he grasped Deb by the hips and drew her up to her knees. Face buried in the covers, she had no defense against him entering her. Jerry placed the hard tip of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and thrust forward, He watched as his tip disappeared and his shaft slid inside of her. Slick and tight the lips closed around him. Emma had sucked well, but Debs' pussy devoured his cock, applying pressure to his entire dick. He slowly retreated and thrust in again. The process repeated at a faster pace. It matched his heart rate which also increased. He held her hips and fucked her with little restraint. Despite the abandon of their action, little sound was made. Certainly not enough to wake Emma who slept in the next room.

Deb was awake, and enjoying the feeling of Jerry deep inside her. She thought of trying to make his movements, but decided to bury her face into the pillow and be fucked. It had been a long time since she had had a live male cock inside her and not a reasonable facsimile. Mr. Doe was good, but this was infinitely better. She felt it move in and out faster. The hands on her hips gripped tighter. She recognized the signs. He was about to cum. "Let him fill you up. You can hold his load. Take it, take it all in." The voice was in her head, and she agreed completely.

For the second time in just a few hours Jerry felt his cock begin to twitch and release a load of hot cum. The first spasm went off and he buried himself deep inside Deb, letting the remaining cum spurt into her. He held her tightly pressing himself deep in her. The sensation ceased, but he felt so good inside her he was reluctant to withdraw. Finally he slowly pulled back and moved off the bed. He watched Deb move her legs out and lay spread eagle on the bed, white fluid leaking from her pussy. He was pleased with what he had accomplished.

"Fuck. What a way to wake up in the morning. If this is how you say 'good morning', you have a guaranteed place to visit anytime you want." Deb talked as much to the pillow where her face was still planted as to Jerry.

"Stay right there. I'm not finished yet." He reached back into the bed and placed his fingers inside her and began to finger fuck her, mindless that his hand was getting covered with her juices and his cum. The rubbing and sliding in made a unique sound. That of wet flesh being pushed and rubbed and manipulated in every direction the squish of fingers running in and out of her fluid filled cavity. One of Jerry's hands found her clit and began to pinch and rub the hard button. "That's what I was looking for. I'll bother this little thing until it begs me to stop, Cum for me Deb. I want your toes to curl. I want you to see stars. I want you to feel what I just felt, only twice as hard." Jerry's two hands assaulted the space between her legs again and again. inserting, rubbing, pinching, gliding. Any move that they could make they did until Deb felt a hot wave come over her. It flowed outward from her inner core and spread to every part of her body. Her hands gripped the edge of the bed and another wave hit her. She rocked against the fingers that were inside her and felt her lips tighten around them time and again. Finally she felt a warm escape of fluid from her pussy as she collapsed onto the bed.

"Oh, God. Did I just squirt? I have never... Oh my, I can't move. I am spent. What a way to begin the day." Deb still gripped the bed, afraid she might fall off. She felt the puddle of wetness beneath her, but didn't care. She'd get around to changing the sheets.

Jerry rubbed her ass and stood up. "If I am going to do that again, I will need coffee. You want some? I deliver."

"Wait, what? Again? No. I'm spent. I may never get up from here. And I will pass on the coffee. I plan to get up to see you off and come back here." Deb rolled slightly to see his silhouette head out to the kitchen.

A moment later he returned with a mug in his hand and his robe covering him up. "I figure I should be going shortly. Can I help you with anything? I'm sorry if I destroyed your bed. I can help you change it. Then I really have to do the walk of shame back to my car. I imagine a few robe clad people will be doing the same and besides you two, I don't know anyone here. Can you say good bye to Emma? I was going to wake her like I did you, but you mentioned the whole gun thing."

"Ha. I was joking. She doesn't have a gun. Glad you picked me. I'll let her know you said good bye. I might leave out a detail or two. Damn. I'm still tingling. I can walk you to the cars. And really, I can speak in complete sentences. After I get some sleep and haven't been fucked senseless. Thank you."

"You are most welcome. Look, I do have to go. I'm leaving all my info on a note out in the living room. Text me, call me, whatever you want, but only if you want to see me again. Share it with Emma if you want. You can be greedy and keep it or share it. Or throw it out. I leave it completely up to you." Jerry leaned in and kissed Deb. It tasted like coffee. Best coffee ever.

Dave rose up and took a long swig from the mug. "Okay. Gotta run. I really hope there is a message when I get home and turn on my phone. I never have it on when I drive. My own little fortress of solitude, my car." He turned and in a moment Deb heard her door open and close. He was gone. She didn't know what she would exactly tell Emma. She might share. Or she might be greedy this time. She only knew two things. She would be calling and she would be changing her sheets. In a moment.

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers