Naked Goddess Ch. 02

Story Info
Creation of the universe and the other realms.
2.6k words
4.33
8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Archalia was god, she had lived in another universe. In that universe, she was a member of an all powerful civilization that had created that universe. The thing about her kind back in her birth-universe was that their bodies could change genders.

Every few thousand years, Archalia's body would be worn out, and she would change into a new body. She was born as a woman, but when she changed for the first time, she was a man. This meant that every part of her body would be male. Her pussy would be replaced by a huge cock, and her round breasts would be replaced by a muscled chest. During her life, she had changed many times. She had many experiences as both male and female, however she always liked being a woman more than a man. She thought that there were many more ways to get pleasure as a woman than as a man.

A few hundred years after she'd changed into a man, she decided that her home planet had become boring. She wanted to see the universe, so she did. The now male Archalia traveled around the universe, visiting many worlds. One day he came across a planet called Earth. It was around 4523 B.C. He quickly discovered the amazing people from that world. Archalia liked them so much, he decided to stay. Over the years there were many visits by aliens. These aliens didn't plan any good things for Earth. Every time they were sent away by the angel. Archalia quickly became popular with the women. He had sex with many of them. Despite this, he never fell in love with one of them.

Over the years, he started living as one of them. Almost none of them knew who Archalia really was. In the mid twenty-first century, he'd met a gorgeous girl called Vanessa. It didn't take long for them to fall in love. He had a few lovers on his home planet when he was still a woman. But love there was different. The angels cared more about themselves than about their lovers. This was different on Earth. He told Vanessa what he really was, and she even liked it. She enjoyed it when he'd cum and his golden eyes would light up. One of Archalia's most sensitive places were his wings. Vanessa was one of the few humans that knew how to touch them the right way, so it wouldn't hurt, and he'd get pleasure out of it.

Because Archalia was immortal, this meant that after a few years his stunning human girlfriend died. For many years he was devastated. Over the next millennia, he fell in love with multiple human men and women. Over the time he had changed many times from man to woman. His last body, the body before she died, was also female. It looked exactly the same as the body she was inhabiting as god in this universe. At the end of her life, she found a way to bring her first human lover back.

Vanessa first had problems with her lover now being female instead of male. After a while, she had gotten used to it. Vanessa even began being attracted by the female body. When Vanessa returned from the dead, she was also immortal. Sadly, one day, Archalia had died. She was fighting against one of her own. Another angel that wanted to destroy the universe. Archalia could defeat him, but she died from her wounds, laying in Vanessa's arms.

The last thing she felt was the golden colored blood dripping out of her many wounds. She remembered taking one last look at Vanessa's face. She kept crying and telling her to stay awake. Archalia couldn't keep her eyes open from the pain and dizziness. She closed her eyes...

She knew she was somewhere else. She couldn't open her eyes at first, but she could feel the lack of clothing on her body. When she could finally open her eyes, she found herself floating in a dark void. At first, she thought that she was in space, but then she noticed the lack of stars. For a long time she was drifting around thinking of her past life. She knew she was dead and that she would never see Vanessa again. At the time, she even thought she would never see anyone again. She considered the possibility of floating around in the dark forever.

One thing she could do however was play with her naked body. She thought about the many sexual memories. She would occasionally rub her clit or finger her pussy until she came.

She remembered that one day she came so hard that it was probably the best orgasm she had in the void and one of the best in her previous life. That explosion caused more than just the tingling sensation running through her body. There was a big explosion of blue light all around her that caused her to lose consciousness.

Archalia opened her eyes. She could see that she was laying on a beach. She felt part of her body laying in water. The water gushed against her pussy. She still felt that tingling sensation from her orgasm. She laid on the beach, feeling the sunlight on her naked body. It was the first time she heard anything other than her moans of pleasure or her cries for help. She got up after a while and saw a big forest at the other end of the beach. She walked around in that forest for days, never finding anything alive other than herself. No animals or intelligent life. After that, she walked through creation all on her own, entirely naked.

She discovered that she could create matter and shape it into everything she wanted. Quickly she got bored, so she created the first realm of heaven called the Silver City. This realm was a land formation floating around in space. On this floating rock there was an island surrounded by water. This water ran off the land formation, creating big waterfalls at the edge. On the island there were beautiful green mountains. At the bottom of them there was a beautiful city with gold and silver buildings and beautifully shaped towers. There were many giant statues of naked female angels. At most times during the day, you could see many angels fly around above and around the Silver City. Around the city there were many gardens.

Archalia enjoyed laying on the grass for hours. Looking at her many winged lovers that were running around, picking berries and grapes and some of them laid down like her enjoying the view like Archalia did. Having sex was the most normal thing in this realm. This meant that in almost every room, or everywhere outdoors, there could be many angels found having sex or masturbating. Archalia also held many orgies.

After she had created the Angels, she shaped life on many different planets around the universe. She decided that she would create a replica of her favorite planet. A planet she loved in her previous universe, Earth. She would change their evolution, so they would turn out almost exactly as the Earth in the other universe.

Quickly after she figured that with all the mortals there was too much work to do on her own. She had created many other, less powerful gods. She created many of them for the same thing. Gods of war, death, beauty, and many other things. Humanity quickly had many religions. There were the Greek gods, Hindu gods, Norse gods and many others. Each religion had its own realm in Heaven for the gods to live. The first realm was Valhalla, the realm of the Norse gods. Most of the gods wore clothing but a few hundred years ago Odin, the supreme god of Asgard ordered all goddesses to strip naked, not to wear any clothing at any time unless he said so. The male gods would still wear clothes.

Achalia had quickly flown down from the Silver City to talk with Odin about this. As much pleasure as she got out of seeing other women nude, she did not like it when they were forced to be nude.

As she was talking to Odin, Frigga walked into the room. It was the first time Archalia had seen Odin's wife naked. She was on the bustier side with big breasts with small nipples and big areolas. Archalia's eyes slid down via Frigga's beautifully shaped stomach down to the dark brown bush. She had broad hips. Her legs were standing far apart in a sort of posture of a guard or a warrior. This made sense since the Norse gods were all warriors. However, this was a very revealing pose. Frigga was now entirely naked except from the pelt covering her shoulders, the cape covering her back and the many tattoos depicting Nordic texts. Archalia got wet just at the sight of her.

Frigga explained that the decision was not only made by her husband but also by her. "Every angel up in Heaven is naked, just as you are," Frigga said. "Yes but up in Heaven no one's ordered to be nude. If any of them want to wear clothes they're allowed to,"

"We just want to be as naked as you are," Frigga said with a smile, as she placed her hand on her bush and started to stroke her pussy. Archalia got wetter.

She heard bare feet stepping on the marble floor behind her. She turned around to see Freyja, the goddess of beauty and love. She was also naked. She had her golden hair tied into a braid that went down her shoulders, going between her small breasts down her stomach and ended at her hips. Looking further down, she could see Freyja's golden bush. The only thing that Freyja was wearing was a golden band adorning her head. As she saw the naked beauty, Archalia felt a tingle of pleasure down at her crotch. She let out a soft moan. The Supreme God and the two other goddesses looked at her in surprise.

Archalia found Aphrodite, Athene and Frejya the most beautiful of all the goddesses. Now, seeing every inch of Frejya's petite body, she wanted to fuck her more than anything. Archalia knew that even if the two of them would be alone, Freyja would be less into that idea. She was together with Thor.

Thor also came down to join his father, mother and the two other naked women. "Oh my God!" Thor yelped as he saw them. Thor always tried to get into bed with Archalia, just as almost every other male god. Despite that, Archalia never allowed them to have sex with her. Of course, they had touched her all over her splending body. Most of them even put a finger or two inside her pussy to give her an orgasm and she had given them a blowjob from time to time, but she never allowed them to penetrate her. She hadn't been penetrated by any man since she created the universe.

"See, even you like seeing us all naked," Freyja added with an adorable smile. Archalia quickly snapped out of her trance, staring at Freyja. 'Uh huh,' Archalia says. She kept looking between Freyja's legs. Freyja noticed that the Supreme Goddess kept looking at her secret place. This made her wet.

Archalia figured that if they wanted to be nude, then it was okay for her. "If I ever hear that you're forcing them to be naked without their consent, I will be back again."

"I'm completely certain everyone here wants to show their beautiful body" Odin said back with a nasty grin. Archalia always found Odin to be a pervert. Many of the Norse gods were.

The second realm was the realm where the Hindu gods lived. Archalia didn't go to them much or talk to them much. However, she did regularly see Kali. Most people think she's the goddess of death and doomsday, but actually she was the goddess of many more things like love, birth and sex. The last one was very clear since the only thing Kali wore were gold necklaces, some golden bracelets and a waist chain. Except for that, the four-armed goddess was naked. She had dark gray, almost blue looking skin. Her brown hair was always a bit messy.

To most other gods Kali had a more unfriendly demeanor, but when it came to Archalia, she would always wrap her four arms around her and keep hugging and kissing her until they had to depart from each other. This was probably because the other gods and goddesses kept away from her, except from a few Hindu gods. Archalia was one of the first to accept her.

The next realm was the realm of the Celtic gods. The fourth realm was the one of the Egyptian gods. Many of these gods had human bodies, but they had the heads of animals, like Anubis, Bastet, Horus or the many other ones.

The fifth realm was Olympus. The Olympian gods were better known as the Greek gods on Earth. The Olympian gods were also the first gods to be created. She first created Zeus. One of her best friends was Zeus' daughter, Athena. She was the goddess of war. Archalia always liked her outfit. Athena would wear a golden chest plate. The rest of her body would be covered by a dress. If you even could call it a dress. The cloth would only cover her front and back, it left the sides of her body completely bare from the top of her ribs down. She also did not wear any underwear. This meant that every time she was in a fight or made sudden movements, she would regularly flash her big ass and her pussy that was covered by a kuchen of hair.

Aphrodite was also one of Archalia's favorite people. As she was the goddess of love, lust and sex she would be completely naked. She had long pink hair that went all the way down to her thighs. She would always move it to the side, so everyone could see her big breasts and bald, always wet crotch. The other Olympian gods didn't like her because she mostly made love to humans and angels.

Aphrodite also had a few temples around the universe. The only other Olympian goddess that had a huge following was Athena. She also had a few temples with priestesses devoted to her. The difference was that Aphrodite's priestesses had to serve their goddess in the nude.

This meant that most people who came to her temples were there for the young naked girls. The oldest priestesses would pick girls from a very young age. They would remain with their parents until they turned eighteen. When they did, they had to come to the temple, be stripped naked and bathed. Their families would attend the ceremony. It was an honour for them to become priestesses of Aphrodite so their entire families would be watching them.

When the girls walked to the altar they would swear to always serve the goddess of love, beauty and lust. Never to cover their beautiful bodies. They would also be ready to serve anyone who asks them for pleasure. In return for devoting their life to the goddess, she would give them eternal youth.

The sixth realm was the realm of the Chinese gods.

The Last realm was the Silver City, where Archalia lived and the angels lived.

Thanks for reading.

In Chapter 3 Archalia goes back to heaven after she had left Tom on Earth. She'll have lots of pleasure with the other Angels in the Silver City.