Naked Goddess Ch. 06

Story Info
Archalia meets Tom's friends while she's naked.
8.3k words
4.3
10.3k
5
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

Please read chapters 1-5 before reading this chapter if you haven't read those yet.

It will help you understand everything and make sure you'll get full pleasure out of this chapter.

The next morning Tom woke up. He heard sounds of pleasure and felt warm lips engulfing his dick.

Tom opened his eyes and saw Archalia curled over him, sucking his dick. Tom laid his head back on his pillow. All the while he felt Archalia's lips move up and down along his shaft. She had probably been doing this for a while until it caused him to wake up.

Right before he came she took his dick out of her mouth making him cum onto her chest and boobs.

"I love your dick," she squealed.

She moved over to lay next to Tom again. His cum still flowing down her chest.

"What day is it?" Tom asked.

Archalia moved her hand to her chin as if she was thinking about it.

"I don't know. You humans are very weird with giving names. Who even gives names to days. You have dates and days and years and hours and minutes. It always makes me confused."

Tom laughed.

"At least it's not Sunday," Archalia said. "I never go to Earth on Sundays. I hate them."

"Oh right, it's Saturday," Tom said.

"See, Saturday, Sunday, they all sound so similar," Archalia noted. "How am I even supposed to keep track if you give them similar names? Numbers are just enough. I like numbers, they're easy."

"Says our math expert," Tom said as he kissed her forehead.

"You know I invented math, right?" Archalia answered. "Oh and biology, chemistry, meteorology and sex..."

"I'm proud of you, baby," Tom said, kissing her forehead again.

"Can we have sex now?" Archalia said with a naughty expression.

"Baby you just gave me a blowjob," Tom said while he looked down at his flaccid penis. "I love you for more reasons than just sex. Anyway I'm going to make you some breakfast."

Tom put on his bathrobe and walked out of the room after giving Archalia a kiss again.

"I love you too, but it's not because we love each other we can't have sex all day long," Archalia answered with sad puppy eyes

"Yesterday we spent the entire day having sex," Tom yelled from the hallway. "If we keep doing this I won't have any cum left for you."

"You know there is a reason why I made you guys produce so much sperm right?"

"We're not gonna discuss that because you'll win," Tom yelled back.

Archalia smiled.

"I love you, Tom," Archalia whispered to herself as she got out of bed.

She walked over to the closet and opened it. She was searching for the hoodie she left last time but instead, she found a book. "Serving naked" the title read.

The cover showed a picture of a woman's naked back. She was bowing in front of the shadow of a naked woman wearing a crown.

Archalia turned the book around to read the description.

************************************************************************************************

In a land long ago and far away there lived a queen. She had given much to her people. They didn't suffer from hunger or war. She didn't ask anything in return, except once in a while she'd choose a girl from her kingdom. This time she would choose Selene, she had just reached the age of eighteen. She was ready to serve her queen. She would be brought to the queen. She shall become one of her pleasure servants. Giving the queen every sexual pleasure she demanded. She would learn the ways of her new life.

************************************************************************************************

Archalia thought the book looked interesting. She went to the kitchen.

Tom was making breakfast. Soon he realized Archalia was standing behind him. He turned around. She was entirely naked as always. She hugged him.

"What are you making?" Arcalia asked Tom.

"Eggs and bacon, they're your favorite right?" Tom said back.

"Thank you!" Archalia said. "You're amazing for doing all these things for me."

Archalia hugged Tom again. His bathrobe wasn't fully covering his chest and he felt her erect nipples against his chest.

"You're worth it, Archalia."

"Not that many people really use my real name," Archalia said back.

"Sorry, I just think it's really beautiful."

"I like it when you use my name," Archalia answered while she gave Tom a kiss on his cheek.

While they eat, Archalia showed Tom the book she found in his closet. At first, Tom didn't recognize it but then he remembered. The book was from his ex-girlfriend. Tom explained that she liked to read erotic literature. She must have left the book at his apartment. Archalia asked if she could read it. Tom said he didn't have a problem with that, since she hadn't come back to pick it up.

After they ate, Archalia and Tom decided to go to bed again. Tom scrolled through his phone and Archalia curled up in his arms. Archalia ran her fingers up Tom's right arm until her fingers came in contact with a tattoo depicting a bolt of lightning.

"What does it mean?" Archalia asked.

Tom looked down from his Phone at the woman laying between his arms.

"Oh that one, once I got really drunk in Greece and at the time I thought it would be cool."

"It looks cool," Archalia confirmed.

"I don't understand..." Tom said.

"What don't you understand?" Archalia asked, caressing his arm.

"You..." Tom said. "I don't understand... You're god and yet you seem more human than anyone I've ever met.

Archalia rolled over to look Tom into the eye, then she rolled back over. She continued caressing his arm.

Archalia thought about what she was going to say next.

"There was a time when I wanted to be human like you, I still do. I wanted to meet someone I love who I could grow old with."

"I don't understand, that would mean you'd die," Tom said with a confused tone.

"When you lose someone, a part of your soul dies with them. I watched everyone I've ever lost die."

Archalia started crying.

"It always ends up with me standing by their grave, the people I love, friends, family and one day it'll be me standing by your grave."

Archalia started to sob more. Tom moved her head closer to his chest.

He had always thought of how cool it must have been for her to be God. She could do anything she liked. She didn't have to go to work, or pay bills. She could just do whatever she wanted.

As Archalia kept on crying, he thought about it. Being immortal meant that she did lose everyone. He thought about the many lovers Archalia had told him about. These were her lovers from the previous universe. She would have all seen them die at one point. Either they would get killed or they'd grow old and die. She saw them slowly deteriorate until some of them didn't even recognize her at some point.

Now he understood how difficult it must be for her. Every time she meets someone new, she already knows that she's going to see them die one day. Maybe not soon, but if you're thirteen billion years old; the average human lifetime probably doesn't seem that long for her.

"I don't want you to die," Archalia sobbed.

"It's okay baby, it's okay," Tom assured her while he stroked her head. "It's all gonna be okay."

He let her cry in his arms. After a while, she stopped.

"Baby, please stay with me!" Archalia said, with a soft voice. Her eyes were still red from when she cried.

"I will," Tom whispered into her ear.

They continued hugging for the rest of the morning, without saying anything. Archalia decided to take a shower. In the meantime, Tom was going to prepare lunch.

Before he started he realized something. It was game night today. His friends would come over at six and they'd spend the evening drinking, talking and playing video games. He went to the bathroom.

"Babe!" Tom said.

He could see Archalia behind the glass of the shower. Water was running over her hot naked body. Her wet hair made her look sexier than she already was. She was facing her back towards the entrance to the bathroom. This gave Tom a clear view of her butt. Her pussy was also partially visible from behind.

Every time he saw her he had to stop talking for a few seconds to admire her body. Archalia turned around.

"Yes baby?" She said.

She still looked sad.

Tom explained that his friends would come over and he asked her if he should tell them that they couldn't come today. He figured that he would just tell them he didn't feel well or something.

"No it's okay you can have them over."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, why not."

"So you're already going to leave today then?"

"Huh, leave?" Archalia asked with a confused tone. Then she realized what Tom meant with that. "I would love to meet them."

"But uhm..."

Tom explained it would be quite weird for her to meet them while she was entirely naked.

"What's wrong with that. Everyone has seen me naked."

"Yeah but they're my friends."

Archalia didn't understand what Tom meant. He just wanted to give her a subtle hint that he didn't like his friends seeing his girlfriend naked.

Archalia realized this.

"Why not, I'm not going to wear clothes for someone I don't even know," Archalia snapped back.

"It's not only that. My friends can be a little overwhelming and noisy, and..."

"You feel awkward about them seeing me naked!"

"It's just that I know what they will be thinking."

Archalia came out of the shower. She immediately hugged Tom. He got all wet.

"Let them think," Archalia said. "You're the only one getting this pussy. You and a couple dozen other angels but they are my friends."

Tom looked down. He didn't know what to say. He thought about just telling his friends that game night was canceled. He couldn't just tell Archalia to go back to Heaven. Who knows how long it might take this time for her to return.

"What do you think about it if I just stay upstairs and won't make a noise. I read a book or something and you just have a fun evening with your friends."

Tom agreed with her proposition.

"But then you'll need to give me an amazing time after they're gone," Archalia suggested with a wink.

Tom hugged her tight to him. He was already wet from her body anyways.

"I promise I will give you one of those orgasms where you're past out for the entire night."

Archalia excitedly squealed and jumped in Tom's arms. He carried her to the living room. They left a trail of water behind from Archalia's body. Tom changed from his bathrobe into his normal clothes. Archalia was already wearing her 'outfit' as usual. It consisted of nothing. Just bare like she and Tom preferred.

They had lunch together and spent the entire day with each other. They sat on the couch and talked.

"You always know what's going on in my head but I don't know what's going on in yours," Tom said, breaking the silence.

Archalia smiled. "A lot of things, most of the time."

"Tell me!"

Archalia had many things happen inside her mind at the same time. When she had created the first intelligent life in the universe she had difficulty concentrating because she would read their thoughts automatically without being able to stop it. Every thought from every being in the entire universe ran through her head.

Over the years she had managed to filter these out, but she still had difficulty with the people around her. Most of the time she'd still read the thoughts of everyone in close proximity to her. This meant Tom's mind, and also his neighbors if they were home. One of the reasons she loved sex so much is that she could completely lose focus on everything around her. This was one of the only times that she'd be able to feel nothing but the pleasure of her own and her lovers.

"I still can't believe it," Tom said. "From all seven billion people out there you chose me."

Archalia smiled as she moved closer to Tom. "You're not like most other people."

Tom grabbed her and pushed her on the couch. He started to tease her. "Please tell me!"

"When you discovered what I really was you didn't ask for anything," Archalia said. "Most people ask me if I can give them something; love, power, wealth, sex, you just wanted to be with me for the person I really am."

In the past few weeks he'd gotten to know the goddess quite well. He discovered she's not like anyone thinks God would be. She's not some being who asks for offerings and prayers. She's like most people. She has problems of her own and things she wanted to do in her life.

"And I like the way you look at me," Archalia said while Tom kept sucking and licking her nipples. "And... And you give me really amazing orgasms, and you're actually really handsome, and kind, and I love the way you hug me and..."

Archalia tried to say more but she couldn't focus on anything else except from the pleasure she got out of Tom sucking her boobs.

After Tom sucked her boobs, kissed his way down her body to her pussy, fingered her and put his dick inside her and came, they both kept talking.

A few hours later.

It was already 05:45 P.M. Tom occasionally looked out of the window. He saw Gary's care pull over and park. Gary was the security guard from his office. Over the few years Tom worked there they'd gotten to know each other. Gary was a bit older than Tom. Gary was 35. He already had a son and a daughter. He was the oldest friend of his but was one of the most fun ones and no one from his friends had ever beaten him in any first-person shooter.

"Babe, They're here," Tom told Archalia.

Archalia walked over to the bedroom.

"You know if you want you can also go do something outside. You don't have to stay here."

"Nah, I'll just read that book your ex left, it looks nice," Archalia said.

She sat down on the bed.

Tom could hear the doorbell. He walked over to the door of the bedroom before Archalia asked him to turn around.

As he did, Archalia spread her legs wide open exposing her pink, wet pussy.

"Now you have something to think of while I'm not there," Archalia said with a giggle.

Tom immediately got an erection from that wonderful view. He immediately left the bedroom and closed the door. He buzzed Gary in. Garry still had to take the elevator up, this gave Tom some time for his boner to disappear. The only problem was that he couldn't stop thinking of what Archalia had just shown him.

When he heard a knock on the front door he looked down at his pants and still saw a bulge. He decided to walk to the door and awkwardly positioned himself behind the door. When he opened the door to let Gary in he saw that Jeremy was also with him. He knew that he was coming but he expected him to arrive late. Jeremy usually did arrive at least half an hour late when they'd meet up. Jeremy and Gary only saw Tom's top half. His lower half (together with his bulge) was positioned behind the door.

"Tommee, long time no see," Jeremy immediately yelled when Tom let him in.

"Hi guys," Tom said, welcoming his friends.

Before he could close the front door he could hear the elevator doors open again. He saw Ryan walk down the hall. Ryan was the last member of the group.

Tom let Ryan in. When everyone turned their backs to Tom to put their coats on the coat hanger, he saw this as the perfect moment to quickly walk to the couch and take a seat. When he sat down he positioned himself in a way that would make his bulge almost invisible.

Ryan, Jeremy and Gary all sat down on the couch. They all started talking, playing games, drinking beer and eating chips.

Archalia could hear the four men from the bedroom. This didn't bother her that much. She had just reached the second chapter of the book.

************************************************************************************************

Chapter II

Rosa submits to her queen

Inside the royal palace queen, Ilanti sat on her throne. She would wear her cape and crown, as usual, nothing else. When the queen had reached the age of eighteen she had to take over the throne from her father. Her father would only let her do this on one occasion, she wouldn't wear clothing as queen.

Ilanti agreed. She never wore anything except for her golden crown until her father died seven years later. She had gotten used to being naked by now. The only thing she decided to wear was her black cape, which would only cover her backside.

She had a long slender figure with dark hair. She had average breasts, a flat stomach without body fat. She had a dark bush covering her pussy.

Her kingdom flourished with her as ruler. Her people loved her. She kept her land well protected from neighboring kingdoms. Her people were well fed and crimes were severely punished.

The queen had two personal servants that were required to be naked at all times. These servants did not choose to serve her by themselves. Queen Ilanti picked them herself. Sometimes she would travel through a village and lay her eyes on a beautiful peasant girl; a farmer's daughter or the one of a baker. Ilanti didn't care as long as they were young and beautiful. She had chosen a few girls over the years. Ilanti didn't take no for an answer. The prospect of serving their queen was something every girl looked up to. What they didn't look up to was to expose their bodies, be naked at all times, for the queen's pleasure.

When she chose a girl they would be ordered to strip naked right then and there in front of the entire village. If they wouldn't listen then she would ask her guards to do it for her and these men always did it rather forcefully. They would bring her to the palace immediately. Where she would go on to serve the queen.

Rosa was standing on Main Street. Today there would be a royal procession where the queen would appear. She was standing in the front row, she saw the occasion as a good excuse to wear one of her new dresses.

She was wearing a long white dress that had a large v-neck opening that showed her chest all the way down to her waist. Her small boobs were still hidden underneath the dress. She had daisies in her brown hair. The village always thought of her as one of the most beautiful girls. Almost every guy tried to ask her out on a date but she never did. She didn't really meet a guy that she liked.

Of course one of the main reasons people went to a procession of the queen was to look at her beautiful naked body.

At first, her guards passed by. The tall men would all wear silver armor and large spears. After that, the drum corpse would pass by. And then the queen's servants would pass. They were wearing white silk dresses, apart from the last two girls who passed by. They were entirely naked. They did not have a stitch of clothing. The girls held their arms behind their back as if they didn't notice the fact that they were naked. They both looked about Rosa's age. They kept their bodies in peak condition. They had average boobs and one girl kept a landing strip to cover her pussy. The other one was completely bald down there.

After her servants came, the queen finally passed. Everyone admired her amazing body. She was riding a horse black horse. Her cape blended in perfectly with the fur of the horse. Rosa wondered why the queen would pass by their village, they lived very far from the capital. "She probably just has to pass through," Rosa figured.

The queen carefully looked at her subjects. Most of them were men but there also were a lot of women. Most of them were on the older side, but queen Ilanti noticed a few girls in their early twenties. Most of them were quite beautiful. She carefully scanned them. The last girl she passed was the most gorgeous girl she had ever seen. She wore a white dress and had daisies in her brown hair.

As the queen saw her, she ordered everyone to stop. She moved her horse closer to Rosa.

"You over there, dressed in white, what's your name?" the queen asked.

"I'm Rosa," she answered.

"That is a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."