Naked Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The goddess took hold of Tom's cock and wanked him off. After a few minutes, Archalia sat down, impaling herself on his cock. She started to moan loudly. Tom's head touched Jeremy's leg a few times, but he couldn't notice this.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," Archalia moaned.

Tom let out a grunt, "I didn't even cum!"

"Wait a minute," Archalia moaned as she quickly touched his dick while her eyes were glowing.

Tom came immediately, at the same time she did.

Archalia, who was sitting on top of Tom, let herself fall on top of him.

"Hmmmm, you're sexy," Archalia said as her body kept shaking.

They kept on hugging for a few more minutes.

"I think you should keep naked too, just like me," Archalia teased.

"No babe, you're the only one that's going to see me naked."

"I like you naked," Archalia said.

Tom put his clothes back on and time went on.

By the time Ryan, Jeremy and Gary began to move again, Tom stood behind the couch and Archalia was leaning against the back of the couch, kissing Tom.

"Weren't you guys just sitting on the couch?" Jeremy asked.

For the guys, it seemed like no time had passed.

"No, we've been standing over here the entire time," Archalia said.

Tom noticed a puddle of juices where Archalia sat while time had stopped. He pushed her over the couch. Archalia fell back on the couch next to Ryan.

Ryan just died in the videogame.

"My turn," Tom said as he jumped over the couch.

Jeremy gave Tom the controller and sat between Ryan and Archalia. Ryan started dealing cards to himself and Jeremy.

"Count me in too," Archalia said.

"Do you know how this game goes?" Jeremy asked.

"Of course I do."

When they started, Ryan laid down a card on the table. Archalia looked at her own cards with confusion. "Euhm guys, I don't understand. This doesn't look like poker at all."

"It's because we're not playing poker," Jeremy said.

"Oh, this game is boring. Can't we just play strip poker?"

"Isn't every game of poker, strip poker with you?" Ryan said as he started laughing.

"I know, usually it's just me who ends up masturbating," Archalia said with a sad voice.

Everyone looked confused at her.

"You know you're not exactly what I expected of God," Jeremy said.

"Wait till you meet Jezus," Archalia said back.

At midnight it was time for Tom's friends to leave.

"See you later," Tom said.

Archalia held her arms out. Everyone looked confused at her.

"You're not gonna give me a hug?" Archalia said.

She gave the three guys a hug one by one.

They all felt her naked body press against theres. Archalia caused a few boners at that moment.

"You don't have to be jealous, babe," Archalia told Tom. "You'll get more hugs when we're alone."

"Looks like Tommy's gonna have a very nice evening," Tom chuckled.

They walked out of the door. When they looked back they saw Tom, with Archalia excitedly waving at them.

When Tom closed the door behind them, she let herself fall in Tom's arms.

"Remember what I promised this afternoon?"

Tom tried to recall what she said but he didn't remember.

"You can do whatever you want with me for the rest of the night," Archalia said.

"Oh, can I?" Tom asked with a smile.

Then he started to tickle her. She started giggling and her body started to move uncontrollably.

Archalia ran away from him.

"Hey, I could do whatever I wanted," Tom yelled.

"You've gotta come and catch me then," Archalia yelled as she ran into the bedroom.

Tom followed her. She sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard with her legs wide open.

They gave each other many amazing feelings during that night.

************************************************************************************************

Somewhere else in London,

St. Mary's Church was a beautiful Victorian church located near the center of London. The clock struck midnight. The Victorian interior was lit by candlelight and spotlights that lit the many statues and paintings.

Father Renold sat in his confession booth. He saw no one during the entire evening. All of a sudden he heard the door slam open.

Someone walked into the booth next to him.

"Bless me father for I have sinned..." A female voice said. "It has been ages since my last confession."

Father Renold could see a woman with long black hair through the window of the booth. The window had a grid of wooden shapes, all depicting religious figures in it. It allowed the priest to see if there was someone inside, but it didn't allow him to see the woman's face in detail.

"The last few years I've been tormented by these terrible thoughts. I feel like I want to do terrible things to someone. Truly, truly terrible. I not only want to hurt her mentally but also physically."

"Is this person a loved one to you?" Father Renold asked

"I believe you humans think that this entity is a loved one to all of you." the woman said.

"I don't understand what you mean my child," the priest said, confused.

"The person who you claim that you build these buildings for. The person whom you pray for. All the terrible things you did in the past, you claim you've done this in her name. You've used her name to get power over people who you deem to be of less value such as people of another race, gender or belief."

"How dare you say these things in the house of our Lord."

"Oh, believe me, she wouldn't care," the woman answered. "Please forgive me father for what I am about to do."

"This is not how it works," Father Renold said. "Anyway, what do you want to do?"

"I will take the throne in Heaven from God, even if it means that I have to do horrible things to her."

"Wh... what are you talking about..." Father Renold said. He thought he was dealing with someone with mental issues.

The door from the booth next to him went open and he could hear the sounds of metal rubbing against each other, like the person next to him was wearing armor.

A few seconds after he heard the woman walk away he opened the door of his booth and saw the woman exiting the church.

He could only see her from behind. She was partially naked. He could see her bare butt and legs. She was wearing a crown with a large blue flame on top.

Father Renold would get even more disturbed about what he saw next. Right before the woman left through the door she turned her head around to face her. Her eyes were glowing blue. The priest took his crucifix from his neck and started to yell that this is the house of God. The woman just smiled in response and left.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading!