Naked Goddess Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa smiled. She was delighted with the queen's complement.

Rosa made an elegant bow for the queen. "Thank you, your majesty."

"Would you care to join my court as my maid?" the queen asked Rosa.

"That would be an honor, your majesty but I have my friends and family here. I have to help them on the field."

"A gorgeous girl like you shouldn't be working on the field," the queen said.

"I would be delighted but I have to help my family. I'm sorry, your majesty."

"Did you deny my request?" The queen asked with a stern voice.

Rosa had to think about what she was going to say next.

"It's okay dear girl. You don't have to be sorry, but you will have to take off that dress for me."

Everyone in the crowd was shocked to hear this.

"What?" Rosa asked in confusion.

"You're a beautiful girl. I would want to have you as one of my maids," The queen said as she pointed to the two naked maids in front of her.

Rosa started to cry. She ran away from Main Street but one of the queen's guards stopped her and dragged her back to the queen.

"I suggest you take your dress now, if not my guards will do it and they're rather forceful."

Rosa complied. She moved her hands to the top of her dress, letting it slide over her shoulders. As she did, the crowd formed a circle around her and the queen. She noticed some boys fighting for who would get the best view. One of the boys tried to ask her out many times. He was the son of the mayor of the village. Rosa thought he acted like an entitled brat. When she refused to go out with him, he somehow saw it as his right as he was born in a wealthy family.

Rosa moved her dress over her shoulders. From the moment she lifted the dress up she felt the air hit her legs, as she moved the dress more over her shoulders, she felt the air against her thighs. She was lucky to wear panties underneath her dress, but she didn't wear a bra.

When she took her dress off she first tried to hold it in front of her boobs but one of the guards took her dress away. She quickly placed her hands over her small boobs.

You also have to take off your panties, dear," the queen demanded with a grin.

At first, Rosa hesitated but then one of the guards moved closer to her. She then quickly moved her hands to her panties, taking them off. She was now standing completely naked, surrounded by the entire village. Every person she had ever met now saw her naked.

She just stood there, crying and trying to cover her body.

"Place your hands behind your back!" The queen demanded.

Rosa did.

Now everything was in full view of everyone around her.

Everyone could see her slender figure in all its naked glory.

Rosa had very small, almost non-existent breasts. They only started developing in her late teens. Her boobs still used to take the attention of most people around her.

She kept her pubic area shaved. This gave everyone a good view of her pink slit. She had a small yet round butt. Rosa thought that her long legs were her greatest feature, next to her pussy, which everyone in the village could now agree on.

Queen Ilanti got off her horse. This gave everyone a better view of the queen's naked body. She stepped towards Rosa.

"Bend over please?" The queen asked with a commanding tone.

Rose didn't want to do this at first but the queen locked eyes with her. After seeing the fierce look in her eyes Rosa did bend over. This gave everyone a clear view of her pink pussy.

The queen smiled. "You shouldn't have refused my offer and you shouldn't have run away." the queen said as she moved closer and closer.

Then, she spanked Rosa on her bare bottom. Rosa experienced pain and pleasure at the same time as she kept on crying.

"No, please," Rosa begged with a sobbing voice.

"Haven't they told you that you're supposed to listen to your queen?" the queen asked rhetorically.

"Yes, they did."

"Yes, they did, who?" the queen said as she spanked her again.

"Yes, they did, your majesty."

"Good girl."

The queen spanked her again.

Then the queen moved her hands towards Rosa's pussy.

"Tell me, do you have a boyfriend or husband?" queen Ilanti asked.

"No, I don't," Rosa sobbed.

Then the queen inserted two fingers in Rosa's pussy. Rosa let out a moan. Most people around them looked shocked. Many of the younger guys were smiling, they seemed to like the sight of queen Ilanti fingering Rosa.

Rosa was incredibly ashamed by this humiliation but also turned on a little. She kept crying and moaning as the queen fingered her until she came. This was the first time everyone except Rosa herself touched her pussy. Rose had difficulty standing while she came.

"That's a good girl," the queen said as she spanked Rosa one more time. "Now you can ride with me, back to your new home."

First the queen got back on her horse. Then she hinted for Rosa to sit in front of her. Rose moved over to the horse but it was too tall for her to get on. The queen gave a wink at one of the two naked servants. One of them came towards the horse and bent over next to it. She sat on all fours in front of Rosa.

"Put your foot on her back and get on!" the queen demanded with an irritated tone as if Rosa didn't get this hit.

First Rosa stood there but then she felt a guard's hand on her butt. She could still feel the pain in her butt from when the queen had spanked her.

Rosa quickly put one foot on the naked girl's back. She swayed her leg over the horse, exposing her pussy once more to the crowd. She sat on the horse with the queen behind her. The queen put her hands on Rosa's hips and pulled her closer so Rosa's butt was touching the queen's bush.

The queen then rode her horse away from the village where Rosa had spent her entire life. Rosa loved that town, her family lived there. The same family that saw her being humiliated by the queen.

Before she left she saw guards just throw her dress into the crowd. Rosa realized that this probably meant that she wouldn't wear any clothes for a long time.

************************************************************************************************

Archalia dropped the book next to her and began masturbating. She thought of what Rosa would have felt. In her mind she put herself in Rosa's situation. She started rubbing her clit harder.

Just the thought of being humiliated, stripped, fingered and spanked in front of all these people made her almost cum. She thought of the level of arousal she'd reach if that would happen to her. Now she wanted to be in that situation. Her body belonging to someone else. They'd be able to do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted.

Archalia had always enjoyed the thought of not being anything more than just a sex slave. She would completely belong to someone else, not having control of how hard or aggressively they'd fuck her. She wouldn't be allowed any clothing or anything else.

Archalia figured that she probably dreamt of this because she sometimes got tired of being an immortal all-powerful goddess. Sometimes she dreamt of being even lower than a human being, just a slave that'd be ready to pleasure her master at any time.

She thought of Tom being her master. She wondered how bossy he would be. If he would call her by her name or call her his slut or something. The more she thought of this the closer she came to orgasm.

She thought of how hard Tom would make her cum by touching her wings. Then she started to moan loudly. She felt the orgasm building up in her pelvis. When she came she fell back onto the bed. She kept stroking her clit. For a few minutes, she laid there. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of being Tom's slave.

Archalia had been laying on the bed in orgasmic bliss for the last five minutes. She felt the need to eat something. She had only brought a bottle of water with her to the bedroom. If she wanted to get some food she had to go to the kitchen, which was connected to the living room. This would mean that Tom's friends would see her naked.

Archalia thought about wearing one of Tom's hoodies. They were large and baggy enough to cover her body down to her thighs. She wouldn't talk to Tom's friends, just a quick smile. She wouldn't even be in the same room as them for more than a minute. If they saw her in only Tom's hoodie they could think that she would still be wearing underwear underneath. They'd think that she had just made the mistake of forgetting Tom had friends over. If she would accidentally show anything they wouldn't say anything. Almost everyone had seen Archalia naked after all. Tom's friends would probably like it if Archalia accidentally flashed her pussy.

Tom, Ryan, Jeremy and Gary all sat on the couch. Jeremy was playing a first-person shooter game on the console while Gary gave him tips. Tom and Ryan were playing a card game.

"No, no, to the left," Gary yelled at Jeremy.

Tom and Ryan both took a sip from their bears when they heard the door to the hallway open. Everyone turned around.

Archalia quickly tiptoed to the kitchen as if no one was looking at her. She wore a dark yellow hoodie from Tom. It left her legs bare but covered her most intimate parts, yet the four guys were stunned by her appearance. Jeremy immediately walked to the edge of a building and fell off in the game as he stared at Archalia. Ryan had just taken a sip of his beer but his mouth fell open when she came in, all the beer came back out of his mouth, dripping on his lap. Archalia went towards the kitchen cabinet where Tom kept his sweats and chips. The cabinet was located above the counter which meant that Archalia had to stand on her tiptoes to be able to take everything out. As she stretched her arms out to be able to grab the bowl of lollipops, part of the hoodie went up with her, exposing part of her butt. Everyone in the room had a clear view of her naked butt for at least twenty seconds.

Archalia's head was almost inside the cabinet when she felt the air hit her ass. She smiled as she figured that the four guys had a clear view of it. When she grabbed the bowl of lollipops, a bag of chips and some candy, she went back to the bedroom as if nothing had happened.

When the door to the hallway closed again and Archalia had disappeared, Tom's friends all looked at him.

"Who was that chick?" Ryan asked, while he was drooling.

Tom now realized that he was not the only one who had seen Archalia's cute butt.

"Euhm... she... she's sort of my girlfriend."

"No way you can get that?" Ryan said.

"She wore nothing apart from that hoodie," Gary added, still confused from what he just saw.

"She's literally the sexiest woman I've ever seen," Ryan said. "Have you seen that ass, I'd love to have her sit on my face."

"Dude wtf!" Gary boomed.

"Wait a moment," Tom said as he walked towards the bedroom.

Archalia had taken her off her hoodie again and had a lollipop in her mouth.

"Babe, you said you were going to stay in the room," Tom said, "Everyone just saw your butt."

"I know, they liked it, didn't they?" Archalia asked excitedly.

"Oh my God, babe," Tom let out.

"You liked it, didn't you?" Archalia asked Tom.

"Why would I like my friends looking at your butt?" Tom asked.

He didn't want to tell Archalia that some part of him secretly enjoyed it when his friends saw her naked. It turned him on while his friends were discussing Archalia's body. It reminded him about how lucky he was for such a beautiful woman he was together with.

"Since you like it, can I join you guys?" Archalia asked.

"Wh... not like this," Tom answered.

Archalia put the hoodie back on. "Better now?"

"If you don't tease my friends on purpose and keep your clothes on," Tom said with a stern voice.

Archalia smiled. "I will!"

She hugged Tom and they both walked to the living room.

Ryan, Jeremy and Gary looked towards the door as it opened, first they saw Tom, followed by Archalia.

They were holding hands and Archalia followed Tom.

"Hi guys, this is my girlfriend Archalia."

Archalia waved.

Jeremy, Ryan and Gary introduced themselves one by one.

Tom sat on the couch with Archalia sitting next to him. She laid her legs over Tom's lap and he started to massage them.

Jeremy and Gary didn't bother starting a new game.

"So when did you guys meet?" Gary asked.

Archalia didn't know what to say back. Due to her regular visits to Heaven it could be possible more or less time had passed for her then for Tom. Two months in Heaven could have been a week on Earth, or the other way around.

"Euhm...on...uh," Archalia hesitated.

"About three weeks," Tom answered.

"In those three weeks, you couldn't tell me that you've met this gorgeous woman?" Ryan said with a playful look towards Archalia.

Archalia smiled back. "What would you have done if you'd known?"

"Well, I would have met you way earlier."

They continued to talk together, while Jeremy and Gary continued their game on the console. Archalia also drank a few beers. While they were talking Archalia accidentally showed more than Tom wanted her to. One time she even forgot that Tom didn't want his friends to see her naked. She pulled her hoodie up for a second to rub her stomach. She sat on Tom's lap and the other guys were pretty far away so they couldn't see very much but they saw that she wasn't wearing panties. When Tom quickly whispered that she should pull her hoodie down, she noticed that she was showing too much and quickly pulled it down.

Jeremy and Gary, who were now playing a racing game both crashed into each other when they looked at Archalia's bare bottom.

"Archalia is a very beautiful name, you know," Ryan complimented.

Tom noticed that Ryan was trying to seduce her or at least he wanted more. He wondered how far Archalia would go, as sex was the most normal thing for Archalia.

He was okay with Archalia fucking the angels, but he couldn't allow her to have sex with his friends if it would come to that.

Tom secretly felt ashamed for this thought. How did he dear to think that his girlfriend would have sex with his friends and how could he think that one of his best friends would try to have sex with Archalia.

"Hey Archalia, you know that you don't have to keep that hoodie on if you don't want to," Ryan said.

"I know, but Tom prefers me to keep something on, in front of you at least," she said as she laughed and gave Tom a kiss.

Tom noticed that Archalia was getting drunk.

"I think you're old enough to decide what you want to wear," Ryan said with a provocative glance at Tom.

Tom just stared at Ryan. Was his friend actually trying to steal his girlfriend?

"Are you okay Tom?" Ryan asked as he noticed Tom just staring at him.

"Yeah sure," Tom said.

"Looks like my controller is out of battery," Gary said.

"I'll have a full one in my office," Tom said as he stood up.

Before he would walk towards the door, Archalia yanked his hand. She sat on her knees on the couch. She pulled him back and hugged him.

"I want a kiss," Archalia said with a cute voice.

Tom gave her a kiss and walked towards the hallway. His home office was next to the bedroom. He closed the door of the hallway behind him and went to his office. He couldn't hear what was going on in the living room.

Tom had to search for about ten minutes.

When he found the controller he went back to the living room. When he opened the door he noticed Archalia standing in the middle of the living room, completely naked and she had her wings out. Ryan, Gary and Jeremy were staring at her.

"Babe, what the hell are you doing?" Tom yelled.

Archalia quickly ran to Tom and hugged him.

She explained that while Tom was gone, Ryan kept flirting with her. She accidentally read Ryan's mind and let him know she wasn't interested and that she preferred Tom.

"How can you know that? You don't even know me," Ryan said back.

Then Archalia told him that she was God. She proved this by pulling her hoodie off and showing them her wings.

"Wait, so you just decided to tell my friends that you're God?" Tom asked.

"I don't like keeping secrets, I'm sorry."

She had a sad and ashamed look on her face. Tom gave her a kiss, it's okay. At least

he knew that Archalia wasn't going to leave him for Ryan.

"I would never leave you for anyone," Archalia said before she kissed Tom again.

"Wait, so you're God?" Jeremy asked, still confused about the naked winged woman.

"And why are you naked?" Gary asked.

They continued talking for two more hours. Ryan even excused himself for trying to seduce Archalia. Tom was glad to hear this and they were all friends again.

Archalia kept naked for the entire evening, with Tom's permission. She got turned on by Tom and his friends looking at her.

She drank a few more beers and kept hugging Tom during the entire evening. She was sitting on Tom's lap, facing him. She wrapped her arms and legs around Tom's arms. The three other guys had a nice view of Archalia's butt.

Archalia started to kiss Tom's neck.

"Baby, baby, not now," Tom said with a laugh.

"But I like your neck, it looks very cute and huggable," Archalia said. She was clearly drunk.

"I think you're a bit drunk," Tom said.

"Why would I be drunk, look at me," Archalia said as she almost fell back.

Tom could take her by her hips just before she would have hit the floor.

"So you're not drunk?" Tom asked sarcastically.

"I'm not. Do you have some wine?"

Archalia stood up and walked towards the kitchen. She took a bottle of red wine.

She walked back towards the couch but stopped.

"Hi, Gary!" Archalia said while waving at him.

"Hi, Archalia!" Gary waved.

Archalia liked that he seemed very shy around him when she was naked.

She continued to walk towards the couch and sat down next to Tom.

anyone else some wine?" Archalia politely asked.

Everyone declined.

She took the glass and poured in some wine. While she did this she 'accidentally' spilled some wine on her boobs. Everyone looked at her again. They watched how the wine flowed down between her boobs down to her stomach.

"Tom, I need you to clean my boobies!" Archalia said while she pressed her boobs together.

Tom knew what she meant but he just said, "I'll go get a tissue."

"No, your tongue feels way nicer."

"Babe, you know how much I'd love to but not my the guys around."

Archalia looked at him with sad puppy eyes.

"Please, please, please," she begged.

Ryan laughed and said, "Hehe, I would love to!"

Everyone laughed.

"I'm sorry Ryan, no touching for you today," Archalia said.

"Today?!" Tom said with a confused smile, looking at his girlfriend.

"Well, I can't keep the wine on there for long, can I?" Archalia noted sarcastically.

"Not with everyone around, babe."

"In that case," Archalia said while her eyes briefly lit up.

As soon as she did that, everything stopped. Ryan, Jeremy and Gary didn't move. The screen stopped on what it was showing and the sounds coming from the street below stopped.

Tom moved his hand in front of Jeremy, but he didn't move, not even blinking.

"What did you do?" Tom asked.

"Time has stopped for us. I froze us in a moment in time. No one can see what we're doing right now, Archalia said."

Archalia squeezes her boobs again.

Tom moves over to her. He starts kissing her neck, going down to her boobs. He starts to lick Archalia's boobs clean. He continued to suck her nipples. Archalia let out moans of pleasure.

Archalia placed her hands on Tom's pants, pulling them down. At first Tom wanted to stop her because his friends were around, but they would never see what they had done. Archalia took off his shirt and underwear. Archalia pinned Tom down to the couch. She started to kiss Tom's neck and chest while he started to caress the folds of her pussy. Archalia moaned while she kissed him.