Naked Goddess on Stage Pt. 03

Story Info
To the audience's surprise, she comes on stage.
1.9k words
4.7
15.8k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
225 Followers

Following the fourth and final performance of "Lysistrata" the college newspaper ran a second article in response to many letters to the editor wanting to know more about the actress who had played the Goddess.

Theatergoers had been treated to the view of the Goddess nude, front and center with her legs wide open while the other actors described her sexual parts--erect nipples, juices dripping from her vagina, aroused clitoris, even her tight puckered anus--in intimate detail. Then, with one performance remaining, the paper ran an interview with the actress, where she described how the cast's director had eased her into appearing nude, and her own decision, once nude, to display her body so explicitly. She felt OK with the nudity, since her true identity was concealed with a wig and some creative work to her face by the makeup crew.

Also in the interview, she revealed that often during the rehearsals she had become so aroused that she masturbated several times in the presence of the other cast members. But she emphasized that during the performances, although she felt constantly aroused in front of 400 people, she restrained herself.

But that was before the final performance!

I attended that last performance, and what I saw was exactly as I had described earlier, until the final act, the one where the Goddess swings down onto the stage to take her position seated with legs opened toward the audience, and she did something not called for in the script.

It was what she did then that prompted so many letters to the editor and then the follow-up story. First I'll describe what I saw on the stage, then I'll summarise the news story.

While the warriors and their wives described the Goddess' breasts, she moved her hands from the armrests to her chest and lifted her breasts as if to offer them for closer inspection. So far, this would reasonably fit the script. But then after they were finished describing the Goddess' pussy and examining her clitoris and stepped aside, she moved one hand to her pussy. Of course, by then it had been open and on full display for perhaps ten minutes, but now she used that hand to begin rubbing her vulva, then moved her fingers down through her pubic hair and into the wet pink flesh below. With one hand manipulating a nipple and the other playing with the sloppy wet folds of her pussy lips, she slid a little lower in her seat, still with her legs up over the armrests.

Still mindful that the Goddess' body represented the terrain of Greece's landscape, the other actors quickly ad-libbed some new lines, something about earthquakes and maybe a volcano awakening. The new lines seemed to fit, but the

Goddess seemed to be lost in her own world, head tipped up and eyes closed. The auditorium fell completely silent, the only sound was her gasping. Within a very short time she brought herself to a thunderous orgasm. The other actors, once they were able to speak again, now made up lines about the volcano erupting.

Still in character, they hurriedly began speaking of lava flowing. We in the audience soon saw why: Sexual juices were spraying and squirting from within the Goddess' vagina. Sated, the Goddess was now slumped in her throne, arms out to her sides, her head back, chest thrust upward, and legs limply splayed open.

The warriors quickly tipped their prosthetic 'phalluses' toward her in tribute, and exited the stage as the curtain descended.

After an unusually long time, the curtain rose again for the entire cast to take the curtain call. All were in costume. The Goddess, although she had taken the three previous calls in a gown similar to the other women, this time remained in her own costume: that is, nude, clad only in her blond wig, just like she'd been onstage.

And that's how she attended the cast party afterward, except that she'd shed the wig and make-up. This was an invitation-only affair, for cast and their families, and donors. As a donor, I was included.

Without her wig and make-up, she was her real self, and at her husband's elbow worked the crowd as herself, not as the Goddess. Nude. When she worked her way around to me and my date, I was amazed at how casually she socialized even with me as a stranger. What she told us about her background and aspirations exactly matched what she'd said in the original newspaper interview. She added that she was taking a doctorate in engineering and still didn't want to become a full time actress. As for her performance tonight, she jokingly called it her acting "climax".

When it came time to pose for cast photos, they made one set of pictures for the press, and a second set for their own use. For the press photographer she placed herself behind some of the shorter women so only her head and bare shoulders could be seen, but the private set featured the naked Goddess, with the wig back on, very prominently in front.

So, that's what I saw. Now to summarise the second newspaper article:

School Paper: "Welcome back. We've received a ton of mail asking about you--who are you, where did you come from, were you aware of how you ended the play? People want to know more."

She: Whoa! "That's a lot of questions! I answered most of them in the first interview, and I don't want to reveal any more about my private life than I already told you, but I'm flattered that people want to know more about me. And like I said the other time, seeing me naked doesn't really tell you much about me, but knowing I'm willing to be naked for you tells you a lot more. And, following my performance last weekend, anyone who was there, or even heard about it, knows a whole lot more about me now! And no, I wasn't aware of the ending until I was actually doing it. Then I was very aware!

...Everything was going just fine. I was able to control my arousal until the warriors and their wives started describing my body. When I broke the pose to offer my breasts, it just seemed so natural, and it seemed to fit the script. As anyone could see, my nipples were raging hard and needed some attention anyway.

...But when the other actors moved aside, they effectively removed the visual barrier between my open crotch and the audience. In the previous three performances, there was no light on the audience, so I wasn't aware of anyone in front of me. It was just darkness out there, me staring off into nothingness. But that final night somebody had left the house lights up a little, enough for me to just barely see the audience. I suddenly was aware of four hundred sets of eyes staring straight at my naked body, right up into my bare vagina, and this somehow turned me on. It literally got my juices flowing.

...I could feel the warmth of the footlights shining up into my crotch, defining every detail of my lady bits, and I could feel by the air flow that my lips were actually open. I tried to picture what the audience was seeing, and this absolute confirmation of how much I was on display, and how vulnerable I was brought up feelings I hadn't ever dealt with before.

...I stole a quick glance downward, and even though my pubic hair had been fluffed out by the make-up crew I was amazed to see the tip of my clit extending out into my line of sight. I could feel that I was very wet, I could hardly keep my bare bum from sliding off the seat. I could feel something welling up inside me. I'd had enough orgasms before to know what was coming.

...Sitting there on that throne with those warm lights on me, I could feel the sexual forces rising up within me, and I truly felt like the Goddess I was portraying. The sex kept rising and flowing out like that river they'd been talking about. I could feel my clit throbbing, I could feel the warm sticky juices flowing down between my lips and making a pool under my bum, and it all felt so warm and heavenly. I wanted to stay just like that forever.

...My husband, and my brother and my sister and their spouses were in the audience again that night, but I didn't care anymore. My feelings of humiliation and exposure were competing with my feelings of raw sexual arousal, and the arousal was winning. I just didn't care, even if my rabbi was in the audience tonight, I just didn't care.

...So I just let nature take over. Yes, I was very aware of what I was doing. At that moment, I needed sex badly, even if by my own hand. If one of the 'warriors' had approached me with his actual phallus, I would have welcomed him."

School Paper: "Well, that really was quite a spectacular performance, one that this reporter won't forget. And the curtain call? What was the delay, and how did you decide to do it nude?"

She: "Well, thank you. I'm glad you were able to attend and that you liked it. It's exciting talking to a stranger who watched me masturbate. But back to your question. As you can imagine, I was exhausted and needed a few moments to recover. The cast and stage crew were very respectful, they'd seen me masturbate many times during rehearsals--we even made jokes about it: 'There she goes again' soon became 'Here she comes again'. That night they gave me a few extra minutes before bringing me a gown to dress like the other women.

...But I decided, after what I just did, and what they all just saw, what do I need a gown for? So I took the curtain call nude. What more of me was there to see?"

School Paper: "One of the letters mentioned a rumour that you remained nude for the cast party. Can you tell us about that?"

She: "Well, yes I did. It was attended only by people I knew--the cast and crew, my brother and sister and their spouses, fellow graduate students, my husband, and several of our social circle. I took this opportunity to reveal myself to them as the person who played the Goddess. Up until then they could only guess."

School Paper: "You mean to say all those people you know, including your siblings, watched you pleasure yourself?"

She: "You mean watched me masturbate? Well, I've been with most of them since that night, and every one of them said they feel a lot closer to me now, and have even told me intimate things about themselves they would never tell anyone else. So, I feel that our friendships are much stronger now. And I no longer have to put on an act when I talk about this play with my friends. 'Coming out' to them was the only way I could become myself again. And by 'coming' you know what I'm saying."

School Paper: "Would you take up a similar role if the right part came along."

She: "Ha! Looks like we're getting hung up on the word 'come'. I mentioned earlier that I don't want an acting career; I have other plans that should pay a whole lot better and be a lot steadier. But I might like part time performances in community playhouses and art theaters--that's where the risky, exciting roles are, as we know! And, yes, if the right role comes along, I could come around to trying out for it. I came for this one, so I could come for the next one. I hope you'll come and see me!"

MFFM
MFFM
225 Followers