All Comments on 'Naked Goddess on Stage Pt. 03'

by MFFM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 4 years ago

Enjoyed the whole series, would love to read similar or even more of this one

spyraloutspyraloutabout 4 years ago
Bravo!

Thanks for such a thrilling climax to this series. I really enjoyed the entire thing.

I love how she improvises and presents her breasts during the play, leading to the unfolding of the rest of the events. Sexy and clever.

I would absolutely love to read more stories with the actress. Could you write a series about her next community theater production? Maybe the risque production involves simulated sex with another actor. It's one thing to expose herself as she did in this and quite another to be touching a naked and aroused actor (or actress). Especially with her husband watching from the audience.

You have a knack for this and I do hope you continue to write stories like these. Thanks again!

MFFMMFFMabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Spyralout:

Thanks for your suggestion. Part 4 is posted--I hope you like it. As you may have realised, this is a fictional extension of a real event, involving someone very close to me at the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMFFM@MFFM
In a sex-charged marriage with a woman who in a previous life had done it all. Many of my stories are based on our life experiences.