Naked Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash looked confused. "I don't understand. Like right now, if you were me, how would you respond to this situation? What would you do? How would you do it? How does an Asian woman react to seeing people fucking and sucking in public?"

J looked at me, smiled, then said to Ash, "Maybe I should just show you."

That remark caused Ash to pause, but certainly raised a smile and other things on Rick. I was fine with whatever was going to happen so decided to just let it play out. I did glance down at J's pussy, saw her labia glistening and that some wetness was beginning to migrate down her legs. Anyone meeting J under normal circumstances would peg her as being conservative, but that is far from the fact. If she is aroused, she is not embarrassed to know that it shows.

Tentatively Ashley asked "How would you show me?"

J responded "There are different ways." Pointing at me she said "I could demonstrate on my hubby, or I could coach you or make suggestions while you and Rick have sex, or I could show you by having sex with Rick. It depends on what you prefer."

"Go ahead and do Rick, it will make him very happy and I would enjoy watching." responded Ash with a smile after thinking about it for just a couple of minutes.

J raised her eyebrows, gave me a naughty wink, and then said "I really seem to be in demand for sharing happiness today. Thank you, hubby, for your earlier words of wisdom and encouragement."

"So, how are you going to do it? And where?" asked Ash.

"Right here is as good a place as any and you will just have to watch to learn the 'how' if you are sure that is really what you want." replied J.

There was a fallen tree nearby so J took Rick by the hand and walked him over to it. She had him sit next to her and they spoke. "Ashley says you are curious about Asian women." J said "Look at me and tell me what it is that makes us seem so different. Why are you so curious about us?"

Rick started cautiously with her hair and told J that it was so shiny and black and looked different than Caucasian hair. Then he looked into her brown eyes and tried to explain how exotic hers were compared to the eyes of western women, but it all came out pretty lame. Obviously Rick was struggling with his part of the demonstration. To help him out, as he spoke about a body part J would take his hand and place it on the part he was describing. When he commented on her lips, she took his hand and traced her lips with his finger. As her lips parted her tongue darted out to lick his finger. Suddenly she leaned forward taking his fingers into her mouth where she proceeded to suck them. That motion raised Rick's erection to full mast.

At her encouragement, he fondled her tits, and then ran his hands down her back, along her sides and over her hips. He hesitated at her pubic region so she took his hand and placed it firmly on her vagina, holding it tight between clenched thighs.

Standing up, she turned around so he could examine her ass; spreading her cheeks, she bent over slightly to give him a closer view and better access. Bending even lower she dropped into a downward dog pose to fully expose her ass and pussy to him. As he fingered her vagina she spread her legs further and leaned into him to allow for deeper penetration. I could see her clear wetness coating his fingers as he slid them in and out of her.

As he explored her body she asked him to explain "specifically" how she was different from other women he had known. After he had put his fingers in her mouth she asked him if her mouth was so different from other mouths he had felt. When he put his fingers into her pussy she asked him to close his eyes and tell her if her insides felt different from Ash's. She did the same when he fingered and then buried his finger into her ass. Each time however he had to admit there was some difference but when she persisted in questioning as to what exactly that difference was, he was at a loss for words.

"So," she concluded, "while we might look slightly different, using your hands alone and aside from size and shape you don't seem to have found much difference between Asian and Caucasian women."

Then she had him sit back on the fallen tree and asked me to dig into my backpack for a blindfold that we use as a playtime prop, and are never without. As I handed it to her, she sat on his lap and covered his eyes with it. She took his hands and placed them all over her body allowing him to fondle everything, inside and out. I noticed that her hands also did a little exploring of their own. While this was going two other couples had moved closer to our little area in order to enjoy the show while they played with each other.

"No more hands," J said "let's move on to your tongue and lips." With that she stood and moved her breast to his face so he could suck on her nipples. Bending down, she kissed his lips and let his tongue explore her mouth. Standing on the log, straddling him and holding his head, she pressed her vagina against his willing mouth and soon he had his tongue deep inside her clefts.

She whispered in his ear "Use your tongue to explore and taste my pussy. Without being distracted by what you see, tell me what differences your tongue has found. How are my tits and pussy different from those of other women?"

"You feel so good, taste so good, and smell so good, but I just don't know how to describe the differences" was all he could respond.

"Well, let's see if your cock is better at distinguishing differences." J suggested.

Kneeling between his legs she began to suck his cock, first only taking the head between her lips then using her tongue to intensify the pleasure. Drawing back she asked if there was any difference with an Asian doing it.

He mumbled that it felt incredible but was at a loss to describe any significant difference. She then took him deeper into her mouth, bobbing up and down his shaft while fondling his balls. I could see him struggling to hold back his cum. I was fascinated and how deeply she so willingly took his engorged cock, but what was surprising was that once his cock was fully inserted she held it there and I could see her throat contracting then loosening. Yet she did not seem to be bothered by any gag reflex. She must have sensed he was about to erupt so she tightly wrapped her hand around his cock to hold off the surge. When she pulled back however, I could see strings of silvery pre-cum extended between her lips and his cock as well as a few drops that decorated her chin.

Looking directly at Ash and me J slowly licked the pre-cum from her lips. Watching her do that got both my and Ash's full attention. Then, as she held Rick's cock, which was still oozing, she re-gripped his shaft closer to the base, just above his balls, to better hold off any eruptions.

"Don't cum yet," she said. "I am not finished with my demonstration and you still need to help me understand your fascination with Asian women. Take a few breaths and calm down."

Ron mumbled "Easier said than done."

Standing up facing him, she straddled his lap, positioned his cock with one hand and balanced with the other hand on his shoulder, then lowered herself on his engorged cock until she was perched squarely on his lap. As I watched her slide down his shaft so easily and confidently I was amazed and increasingly aroused. Then as she rocked back and forth she asked him to describe any differences.

By this point all responses from Ron had degenerated to primitive grunts. As she lifted off him I could see her thicker frothy juices coating his cock and dripping onto his ball sack. His face showed intense concentration, but I guessed he was more focused on holding back his cum than on answering any more questions. Reach behind herself, she grasped his well lubricated cock at the base and slowly rose up until his cock was out. Then, slowly, very slowly, she positioned the spongy head at the opening of her tight ass. Using her other hand, she pulled his hand forward to have him finger her pussy to stimulate more fluid flow which migrated from pussy to perineum then spread over his cock shaft as she lifted her ass and repositioned it several times. After a few tries she was able to take the head, followed by the full shaft length, up her ass. J has an incredibly tight but supple ass. She enjoyed being penetrated there from the first time we tried it and is adept at being able to apply different pressures during that type of sex. Knowing it as I do, I was extremely aroused imaging what Rick was experiencing for the first time. Just as it appeared she was preparing to lift herself off his cock he grasped her by the waist, pushed down on her hips and thrust deeply up her ass as he shot his full load into her. She squealed as Rick's cum surged in then spurted out along his shaft as her cavity filled. When he finished they sat spent in that position for several minutes until his deflated cock slid out of her.

Once she had caught her breath she said "I didn't know your were going to cum so soon. I guess I miscalculated. It is too bad because I still had a few more things to demonstrate to Ash, and you failed to fully satisfy me...with your answers about Asian women. "

Rick looked duly chastised, but happy, and elected to remain silent. Looking at Ash, J asked if there was anything she had learned from the demonstration. Ash quickly responded that she thought she could do everything that she saw J do, but might have gained more confidence be more spontaneous in not-so-private places. She also admitted that she was looking forward to trying out a few different variations that occurred to her during the demonstration. J then told her that every woman has the power to make sex more interesting if she spontaneously uses her mind and creativity in the process. Soon we again gathered up our gear, said our goodbyes after Ash indicated they might stay in the adult area to do some practicing before calling it a day.

On the way we ran into Char and Ron. "Where have you been, we hoped you had not left and have been looking for you", said Char after we all exchanged a few protracted hugs.

J told them that we heard about an adult area and decided to explore it. After a questioning look, Char asked if we would take them to the area so they could see it too. I said that I thought J was tired and was going to take her back to the B&B to rest up. Char and Ron looked disappointed and Char whispered something into J's ear.

"I think," J said "maybe just a little more happiness needs to be shared, and doing so seems to suit my Asian-woman character. Let's stay for a little longer."

Not to be a denier of happiness sharing, I agreed. Later I learned Char had told J that since they had met us earlier that day all either of them could talk about was how curious they both were about Asian women.

What happened next is a story for another day.

12