Naked Hedo Sex Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotta do what a girls' gotta do." as she quickens her rubbing her clit. Her eyes widen from the lusty exhibitionist show she's putting on.

"I have a better idea." I say, "Come with me. Excuse us guys."

"Oh i'll be cumming all right." She chuckles.

I grab her hand and we walk down to the beach and onto the small pier. It's maybe 100 ft long and about 16 feet wide with four beach chairs at the end.

I tell her to get back to work on her pussy as she lays down on her back on one of the chairs.

"Well that works for me." i've put the camera down now, and I'm jerking my cock with my right hand, and squeezing my balls with my left as I stare at her rubbing one out for me and everyone else to watch.

Leaning over I spread her legs and start licking her pussy. Two fingers go inside to rub her G-spot, my tongue in a fever on her clit.

"Ohhhhhh, this is really happening! I'm naked in public getting my pussy eaten!"

My tongue now is in her slit, licking the wetness. As I lick her, she's now rubbing her clit in a fever, her breath quickening with each moment.

"You're going to make me cummmm" she gasps.

"Yea, this is only the first time you horny thing you"

She grinds her pussy on my mouth raising her ass up as she explodes. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"Oh Goddddd!" her orgasm coming in waves of pleasure.

Standing up, I turn around to look up at the pool behind us. I can see that four frat guys are high-fiving each other as they stare out at us. Why on earth high-five each other from watching two people fuck? And the other thing, dude it's a nude beach, lose the board shorts for fuck's sake.

"It seems we have a fan club" I say to Lynn.

"Well then we need to continue the show don't we?" she purrs. "Because I want to suck that cock!"

Taking my cue, I lie down where she was, my cock pointing straight up as if to stare at the sun.

She crawls up my legs, her hands moving slowly, her mouth making butterfly kisses on each as she climbs.

"Now this is a vacation." she declares both hands wrapped around my shaft, her mouth now sliding down to the base, tongue out, licking my balls.

She's literally worshipping my cock with her mouth, licking my balls while she jerks me off. Gently kissing the head of my cock, before she impales her face down to my balls. Up and down, up and down. Her hand twisting my cock as she moves.

The "gallery" of frat boys, has now started a chant as they watch the show.

"BLOWJOB! BLOWJOB! BLOWJOB! BLOWJOB!" they cheer.

Lynn's ass is facing them and the view of her puffy cunt and asshole has got to be driving them crazy. It's such a turn on for us both, we have nothing on our bodies. There is no way that we can hide our brazen exhibitionism and we are loving every fucking second of it. No towel to cover up, no anything anywhere. We're both shaven, naked, sluts who are having sex while an audience watches us. I'm in another world, lost in the lustful experience of her mouth, her hands, and her moaning.

"Baby, everyone is watching you suck me off. They can see every part of your pussy, and are watching your mouth on my cock. We've only been here for a blink, but we're already the naked fuck sluts we both dreamed of" my mind reeling.

"Guhhh, guhhh, guhh," she's slamming her mouth on my cock now. "I want your cum on my face, I want your cum, please, cum on my face while they watch."

"Let me stand up." She gets on her knees as I rise to jerk off on her face. She's got her head tilted back, and her tongue out while she diddles her clit.

I picture the scene, the end of a pier, in broad daylight, naked as the day we were born, me jerking my cock off as I cum on her face for an audience who's cheering us on.

I stick my cock in her mouth, and masturbate with my dick half way in. This way I get the best of everything, her mouth on my dick, and my hand jacking myself off.

And it happens. "God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your face!" The whole experience of being watched and cumming released a huge load of cum, almost covering her face completely. I don't think I'd ever seen so much of my own cum from a single orgasm.

She's in heaven, eyes welded shut by sperm, her mouth filled with the creamy release she'd worked for. And the knowledge that it is only the first of almost 24 times we'd fuck in the 8 days to come.

"How 'bout a tequila?" I jokingly ask.

"How 'bout you fuck me first?" is her answer.

"I think I need to refill my tank, I lost a lot of fluids if you know what I mean."

"Mmmmm... Cum. I love it" she's lost in the moment. "You'd better make more Mr. You have a lot of fucking me to do."

"Oh yea, I plan on fucking you and fucking you and fucking you just like we planned." and with that we head to the bar and to our audience.


12