All Comments on 'Naked in a Swimsuit Shop'

by SteveZR1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wdbtchrwdbtchrover 8 years ago
Wow hot story

I wonder if every man has this fantasy, I really enjoyed it.

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Very Erotic!!

A great story! I would love to experience that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favorite thing

I have worked for years, to set up situations as close to this as possible for myself. I've tried on thong panties in Vicotria's Secrets before, and asked the salesgirl if she'd give me opinions to help me pick. Modeling for them is about as good as it gets. I've had a lot of dressing room, or at least trying on skimpy items experiences, but this one would still perhaps best them all!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 8 years ago
I liked this story.

It seems so real. It's funny how you can be at a nude beach all day and not think too much about it, but when you are naked in a swimsuit shop you find yourself so exposed.

What made this experience so much fun was that you found yourself in a situation where you didn’t have much control. You were already horny from watching the woman and the two teenagers trying on the teensy bikinis. Watching your own wife trying on swimsuits in full view of anyone who happened to pass by while you held onto her clothing was a big turn on.

So, by the time Denise suggested that you try on the thongs, you were already somewhat aroused. Things were still reasonably under control up until this point, but when the shopkeeper took you by the hand and led you to the open part of the store by the mirror, that’s when things started to get rather dicey.

The shopkeeper was well aware of your predicament. Her smile told you that as well as the way she stood there with her hand held out waiting for you to take the thong off. Of course, your wife knew how aroused you were too. That’s why she called you “silly” and insisted on you taking the thong off instead of wearing it outside the shop. She knew you had an erection and wanted to see how embarrassed you would get in front of the shopkeeper.

That was so exciting when you stood there frozen with your cock fully erect and on display! You had been "boxed in" by the circumstances and forced to take off the thong. It was cute how you tried to maintain eye contact. I’m sure that Denise delighted in seeing how exposed and helpless you were. She sure was an instigator or else she would have found a way out for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
showoff

I loved the story and I also love exposing myself any chance I get. I have pulled out my cock in a store and even jerked off in a public rest room. Several times I have taken my clothes off and put them in the back seat while I drive in a very public area. Watching people react to my hard cock being exposed is a thrill!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mental images

Good read that gives your imagination a workout. The shop, the women, the styles, so very plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brings back memories

I was in Grand Cayman back in the late 60s.

The group I was with was on an open water checkout dive. Ditch and dons, buddy breathing, free ascent, etc. We had finally finished and had an extra 15 min before we had to get out. The instructor then stopped us and said "one last test" Your buddy is in trouble ... buddy breathe, help your buddy ditch their gear. My buddy was a girl. We stared at each other for a second and then she said "I'll help you first." I thought... why not, and gave the OK sign. She took my fins and laid them on the sand, opened the valve to let the air out of the vest so I sank to near the bottom. Then she took my mask. I was still comfortable... THEN she grabbed my swim suit and pulled it off! I came close to breathing water! I grabbed but was too late. I went to the surface (yes, letting air out). When I got there I looked around and my "so-called" buddy was waving my trunks over her head. What the ??? With near 75' visibility I was not hiding anything. I chased her for a bit and then gave up and headed for shore (which was rocks coming out of the water with a ladder to get to the top). I had to climb up and walk back to the hotel (ok, maybe only a hundred feet but it FELT like half a mile). I gave up trying to chase her and headed to my room. As I started to close the door she stopped it, and walked in and closed it herself. Then said "I'm sorry, let me help...". She walked over and grabbed me, walked me to the bed, and sat beside me and "gave me relief ".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wish it could have been me!

Closest I ever came to a situation like this was on Grand Cayman back in 1969. A group of us stayed at the Seaview. Walked maybe 100 ft to the ocean. We spent a LOT of time in the water. One night we were going to go to a restaurant in Georgetown. As I went back to my room to change I stopped and knocked on the door of one of the girls. “ Come in!” I walked in and she was laying nude on the bed, smiling! Never before or since have I gotten so aroused so quickly and so thouroughly. I stopped, stared, she smiled at me. I stood there maybe 10 sec more and left quickly. It was maybe 20 ft to my room, but it seemed everyone saw me, and commented. Only other time that came close was later in college. Went to a secluded pond with a co-Ed group. We all stripped and jumped in. Again, a lot of fun, but nothing bad happened... unless you count me being “ogled” by 4 young women, and “showing” my excitement. Still, fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous