Naked in Public Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been very good, Joseph," Melissa assured me as she wiped away my tears with a gentle hand brushing across my face, "however, I did promise to fuck that tight, virginal hole of yours, and I'm the sort of woman who keeps her promises.

I nodded as if to communicate that I understood the necessity of fucking my tight hole. It was the sort of thing that happened to slaves, right? A male slave couldn't expect his anus to be unviolated, especially when a dominant female had promised to take his anal virginity.

Kate ordered me to assume the wall position and I made my way across the room on shaky legs, still trembling from my brutal spanking and leaned forward against one of the walls with my arms straight, hands pressed flat against the wall and my legs far apart. This shaming pose left me completely exposed and presented my ass prominently, which left me vulnerable for anal impalement.

"He has such a cute ass," one of the women commented.

"I love how smooth and hairless he is back there," another said. "All men should be shaved or waxed. It makes their skin so much more touchable."

"And the way his anus and genitals are so exposed, makes him so much sexier!"

A woman grabbed my ass with both hands and spread my buttocks apart, further exposing my vulnerable anus. Of course, my ass was agonizingly sore from my recent spanking, so when her hands grasped my buttocks, my intense waves of pain broke out and I gasped and broke out in a fresh shedding of tears.

Another woman gathered up a large blob of lubricant and worked the cold oily substance into the furrow between my buttocks and rubbed it into the delicate, pink flesh of my anus.

I felt a sudden, intense sensation of panic and helplessness as my anus was touched and my feelings of helplessness redoubled when an insistent finger pushed forward and speared its way into my ass.

"Aaahhh," I gasped as I was impaled. Several of the women commented on how I squirmed as my anus was violated. Then they laughed at my reactions as the finger wriggled around inside of my ass, finding sensitive nerve endings I hadn't even realized existed.

"He's virginal," another woman commented, "It's going to be fun, seeing if we can fit this large dildo up his ass."

The dildo in question was eight inches long and three inches around, about the size of my own cock, and I would have been willing to wager that there was no way it could possibly fit in my ass, however, Melissa greased up the shaft of the imposing phallus and prepared to work it into my tight, virginal hole.

I had lived a privileged life, devoid of purpose or meaning, somehow, I felt I deserved this sort of ordeal. I deserved to suffer, if for no other reason than to shed my feelings of detachment and dispassion

With my legs spread wide and my buttocks pried apart, the lubricated head of the dildo was pressed against my vulnerable anus. I felt cold terror as my ass was raped. and I could feel the tight barrier of my sphincter being forced open. I felt both exited and terrified as the foreign object was gradually pushed inside of me.

My feelings of fear and helplessness as the thick phallus was pushed deeper into my rear channel were delicious. I embraced those feelings and panted as the women worked the monster cock into my ass. After a great deal of initial resistance, my sphincter muscle gave way completely and eight long inches of cock finally burrowed its way into my virginal ass.

"Oh my God," Mary enthused, "It's all the way inside him!"

I moaned as the massive thing stretched me wide open. It felt so unnatural inside of me. It made me feel utterly owned and controlled and submissive. Perhaps that's what the women were hoping for. It probably gave them a sensation of power to do this to a man.

_ _

The next morning, Kate announced she was taking me for a walk, but first I had to be prepared so that I looked and felt appropriately enslaved.

"That lady did an excellent job spanking your ass," Kate explained, "She got it nice and red, but her handprints have all faded. Before I take you outside, I want to get your ass all red again."

"Kate, is that really necessary?" I asked, sounding petulant and whiny.

"It's part of the image we want to create," Kate responded, "A slave isn't just someone who's allowed to display their naked body in public. They're people who are constantly punished and subjected to cruel discipline. Without some handprints or whip marks on that cute ass, you don't really look the part."

I reluctantly agreed and eventually went over Kate's lap for a harsh spanking. My submissive instincts kicked in and I felt both excited and terrified about the painful punishment Kate was going to inflict on my exposed buttocks.

My bottom was raised up and indecently on display. This was a very intimate position, something that makes spankings deliciously erotic in addition to being painful and deliberately demeaning. My hard cock was pressed into Kate's firm thighs as I lay across her lap and my naked bottom was shamelessly on display.

"Christoph, you are so cute," my girlfriend enthused as her fingertips explored my buttocks, "And your round, taut bottom looks so adorable framed between your slender waist and your dancer's legs. I am so lucky."

Her fingertips began at the divide where the bottom of my buttocks met the tops of my thighs. She traced lines across that area, caressing the undersides of my buttocks before probing the tight furrow between my bare cheeks. Lying naked across Kate's lap, making my bottom vulnerable to her was a very debasing and humiliating pose, and being vulnerable and humiliated gave me a wicked sort of sexual thrill.

"Arch your back and flex your legs," Kate said, "Lift your butt higher. It'll look sexier that way."

I did exactly what Kate said, flexing my legs and arching my back. I wondered exactly what my naked hindquarters looked like from her perspective. Then I wondered how much longer I would have to wait until she began to spank my innocent, bare bottom. I didn't have long to wonder.

I held that position for perhaps a second or two, then Kate's hand cracked down on my unprotected bottom with amazing force, and I bit back on a gasp of surprise and pain.

My bottom was still sore from the spanking Melissa had given me, so Kate's spanking began to sting with the very first blow, and blow stung my innocent flesh more than the blow that preceded it. I kicked my legs in a fruitless and ineffectual attempt to deal with the constant smarting blows from Kate's relentless right hand.

The stinging pain doubled and redoubled as my girlfriend spanked my poor buttocks with a sort of ingenious cruelty that she'd never shown me before.

The more pain Kate subjected me to, the more helpless and dominated I felt. And as my feelings of helpless increased, the more intensely aroused I felt.

Then, Kate began to spank the delicious territory where the backs of my thighs met up with the curve of my buttocks. I was much more sensitive there, and the cracks of her hand stung much more vividly. It was intense and agonizing, but I craved the feelings of helplessness and surrender that came from suffering.

When the spanking was finally over, my bottom was throbbing with pain, and I was soaked in sweat. The stinging assault on my naked body had left me feeling drained and exhausted.

My backside was a riot of stinging pain and I had been reduced to great, racking sobs and free flowing tears. All my dignity had been stripped away, which I welcomed. I didn't want any dignity or feelings of authority. I wanted to be debased and degraded and subjugated. I wanted to be reduced to being a conquered, naked slave with no pride or self-respect. I wanted to be owned and used, with no hope of resisting.

"Your ass is bright red now, Christoph," my girlfriend assured me, "When we go out in public, your sore ass will be like a neon sign calling people's attention to the fact that you're a naked slave, to be ogled, objectified and abused."

The spanking Kate had delivered left me feeling emotionally and physically exhausted as well as defeated and robbed of my dignity, however, Kate decided to keep pushing the envelope and robbed me of my dignity even further.

"On the floor," Kate demanded, "On your hands and knees, head down, ass up in the air, knees far apart."

It was a shaming pose that left me feeling exposed and vulnerable, but I soon learned there was more to it than that.

Kate reached into a shopping bag and pulled out a few items. My head was down on the floor, so I had difficulty seeing them, but I eventually realized Kate had a bottle of anal lubricant and an anal plug of disconcerting size.

"This goes in your ass," Kate said, holding up the anal plug, "The tip will press directly against your prostate gland and there's a high-tech gizmo inside of it that makes it pulse and stimulate your libido. When I take you out in public this morning, this thing will be buzzing away inside of you, making it impossible for your cock to get soft."

A powerful feeling of dread overtook me, and my heart pounded insistently in my chest, however, I had told Kate that I wanted to feel humiliated and helpless. I just hoped that being naked in public with that this pulsing inside of me wasn't more than I could handle. I could imagine me having a panic attack as dozens of people gaping at me while an electronic device pulsing inside of me and drove me closer and closer to orgasm.

Kate snapped on some latex gloves and with my head down, I felt cold, greasy lubricant applied to my anus as my girlfriend worked her fingers between my buttocks. I let out an involuntary gasp as her fingers opened me up and speared my anus. A potent feeling of helplessness gripped me as my anus was opened and explored.

"You're too tense," Kate insisted, "Relax your sphincter muscle. The plug is a lot bigger than my fingers, and it's gonna hurt going in if you don't loosen up."

I was naked and in a demeaning pose as Kate fingered my anus. My legs trembled and I whimpered, however, I tried to follow Kate's instructions and soon felt the silicone plug sliding into me. Per my girlfriend's instructions, I tried to relax my anus and I felt the plug go deeper, then the narrower base of the plug slipped inside and seated.

"There, that wasn't so bad," she said imperiously, "Soon you'll be ready to go outside, and I can show off my naked slave to the locals."

Kate removed the latex glove and then picked up a small touchscreen device. She tapped some options on the screen and then I felt the plug inside me begin to pulse.

"Aaaahhhh," I gasped.

"I can vary the type of pulse it sends to your prostate," my girlfriend informed me, "The one that's going on right now is pretty aggressive. It should have an immediate and noticeable effect on your cock."

My legs trembled and I panted as the pulsing inside me stirred my loins. It didn't take long before my cock began to twitch. It throbbed urgently and soon my cock was so swollen and erect that it ached.

"Okay, I'm gonna change the settings now," Kate said when my cock was desperately throbbing and obscenely erect.

Kate tapped more options on the screen of his device and the pulsing coming from the anal plug changed. There were still waves of desire emanating from deep within me, however, they weren't as extreme.

"I started you off at level six," Kate explained, "If I had left it there, you probably would have ejaculated all over the floor within a minute or two. I set it down to level three. That should keep you hard for the next few hours without forcing you to climax."

I gasped as I realized just how cruel this was going to be. I was naked, my cock was painfully erect, throbbing and I was going to be kept on the edge of orgasm for three hours by this device deep within my ass.

Before we left the hotel room, Kate bound my wrists behind my back and my wrist restraints were connected to the back of my slave collar by a short chain. The way I was bound meant that I couldn't use my hands to cover my nudity or protect myself if Kate decided to smack my already tender backside.

As Kate and I made our way down to the hotel lobby, we shared an elevator with two women who were dressed in tank tops, leggings and running shoes. Their attire looked smart and respectable compared to my shameless nudity.

"Dear God!" Exclaimed the woman in the white tank top. "Your bottom is all red! What happened?"

Both the smartly dressed women focused their gazes on my sore buttocks and I felt much more naked than before under their intense scrutiny.

Before I could formulate a response, Kate spoke up and casually replied, "I spanked him."

"Why?" Inquired the woman clad in royal blue leggings and a coordinating top. "I seriously doubt he did anything to deserve it."

"He has a cute butt. That's all the reason I need."

The two women were aghast that slaves could be punished so casually, however, Kate held to the position that the whole reason for owning a slave is so they can be degraded, sexually abused and subjected to cruel punishments.

"I have a younger brother who looks a lot like this young man," the woman in royal blue spandex said, "I would be horrified if somebody spanked him, like this poor boy has been spanked.,"

"Well, then," Kate replied to the appalled woman, "do your best to make sure younger brother never becomes a slave."

Out on the streets of Fair Oaks, I felt even more naked and exposed. It was early Saturday morning, and I assumed most of the residents of the suburban neighborhood would still be in bed, but as Kate walked me past single family homes and green, well-maintained lawns, I caught sight of young people jogging, old women tending to their gardens and a diverse group of men and women walking their dogs.

There were several humiliating aspects of being marched nude through the suburban neighborhood. My sexual arousal was clearly visible, as also were the dozens of red handprints across her buttocks from my recent spanking.

People would stop what they were doing so they could gaze intently at my nudity. Joggers seemed to be especially interested in viewing my exposed anatomy and would jog closer to get a better look.

Some of the joggers were bold enough to approach Kate and ask her questions about me. They seemed to be enamored with my exceptionally erect cock. Even the male joggers were fascinated by it. I felt uncomfortable with their obsessive looks and felt an urge to use my hands to cover it from their view, but the restraints that bound my wrists made that impossible.

Of course, the young men and women who approached Kate had no idea that there was a device hidden up my rectum that was forcing me to experience wave after agonizing wave of desire. They saw my tumescent cock and may have wondered how I managed to keep erect and throbbing for so long, but they had no idea the torment Kate was putting me through with her wicked device.

My balls felt heavy, and I struggled not to moan or whimper as the device inside of me manipulated my libido and kept me wickedly right on the edge of an intense orgasm without granting me relief. I felt feverish and my cock throbbed and stood straight up, hungry for some direct physical contact.

I was a young man from a wealthy, respected family, accustomed to having servants and working-class people cater to me. Being humiliated and forced to exhibit my naked body for total strangers in a public place was an ordeal like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

Kate marched me nude past people's homes, allowing scores of people to stare at me with intense scrutiny. This caused me to experience feelings of helplessness and degradation as well exciting me.

Kate was friendly and approachable and whenever one of the locals attempted to engage her in conversation, she was more than willing. She would stop and chat with men and women, which was humiliating for me as I had to stand there naked with my hard cock conspicuously on display. Inevitably whomever Kate was engaged with would start to comment on my indecently exposed body, which would usually lead to them touching and examining me in the middle of the street.

It was shaming, but in a bizarre way it was also liberating. I was feeling emotions far more intense than I ever dreamed possible. I was experiencing life from a completely different and far more delicious perspective than I ever had as a pampered and respected heir to a family fortune. I felt more alive naked and exposed on those public streets than I had ever felt as a spoiled playboy.

One of the people who chatted with Kate was a tall, stunning woman named Ann. Ann wore running shoes, bike shorts and a t-shirt that had seen so many washings that the original color had faded. Ann had impressive thigh and calf muscles and I assumed that she was some sort of dancer or sprinter.

"May I touch him?" Ann asked and of course Kate graciously said she could.

Ann smoothed her hand up and down my abdomen, commenting on the impressive definition of my abs. Of course, her hand didn't remain there and gradually slid down my body until she had her hand around the base of my cock.

"He's so smooth and hairless down here," Ann commented, "Is he shaved or waxed?"

My cock twitched as the anal device pulsed inside of me and stimulated my prostate. Kate smiled at my obvious humiliation at being publicly exposed and fondled by strangers, then she explained to Ann that I was shaved.

"You did a good job shaving him," Ann replied as she moved her hand down to cup my balls, lifting them up slightly, "but waxing would be better. It rips the hairs out by the roots, and it takes weeks for them to grow back."

"Rips the hairs out by the roots?" Kate asked, "That sounds painful."

"Oh, it is, but I'm sure your slave is no stranger to pain. I mean, just look at how red his bottom is! It must have stung like angry hornets when he got his ass reddened."

It turned out that Ann had worked in a beauty salon when she was younger. She'd done Brazilian waxes on both men and women, and she offered to wax me the next time I began to sprout pubic hair. She continued to palm my scrotum as she and Kate exchanged phone numbers and worked out the details for my impending Brazilian wax.

Ann walked away and Kate pulled on my leash, dragging me further into the neighborhood. The longer I was led naked through the charming neighborhood, the more people appeared on the streets. I was a magnet of sorts, attracting people, drawing them out of their homes and transforming them into avid spectators.

What began as a small trickle of people turned into a flood. I became surrounded at some point with college-age, teenagers, both male and female closing in on me to grab me forcefully, cupping my balls, squeezing my buttocks, pinching my nipples or slapping my erect cock.

A middle-aged woman smacked my sore, reddened buttocks and told me what a bad boy I was. One woman loudly proclaimed how she would like an hour alone with me to make me behave.

A young man in running shorts squeezed my sore buttocks and asked if I'd ever been fucked in the ass. He generously offered to educate me on exactly what it felt like. I squirmed, my eyes welled up with tears and I felt a burst of panic as I was surrounded, fondled, pinched and slapped. I surrendered to my feelings of terror and helplessness and the more I succumbed to it, the more it felt right.

I had spent most of my life being spoiled by wealth, behaving irresponsibly and having too many casual sexual relationships. That life left me feeling empty, unfulfilled and emotionally numb. But something about being naked on a public street, surrounded by fully clothed people who abused my sore buttocks and ogled my naked body or reached out and grabbed intimate parts of my anatomy made me feel as if I had accomplished something important. Yes, I was naked, and my thighs and buttocks burned with stinging pain and there was a terrible pulsing in my engorged cock, but I experienced a strange, dark delight in being abused and ogled and objectified by these people. It felt somehow as if this was what I had been born for.