Naked in Public Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pulled forward and made to turn down another street, leaving some of the spectators behind, but bringing me within range of others. And while some of them wanted nothing more than to ogle me or smack my already sore ass, some of them were sophisticated enough to seek out opportunities for more than that.

One woman sold sex toys and bondage gear and offered to pay Kate a sizable fee if she could use me as a prop the next time she hosted a party at her home for potential customers.

"I could easily triple my sales if I could demonstrate some of my products on your slave. He's bewitching. He's got a deliciously magical quality to him. People will want to buy anything that I use to hurt him, impale him with or use to restrain him. Just having a product within proximity to his naked body will make it seem more desirable."

Another woman had an eighteen-year-old daughter who had just gotten a car as a birthday gift. Apparently, there was some sort of competition going on for the daughter's love and the middle-aged woman felt that if I were purchased and given to the daughter as a birthday gift, it would be the best gift ever.

"My daughter has very unconventional tastes," the woman explained, "and your slave is quite beautiful. If I give my daughter an exquisite specimen like him to tie up, spank and use for her own sexual entertainment, it will make a far greater impression on her than a BMW."

No matter how unusual or demeaning the proposal was, Kate eagerly spoke to every single person who wanted to rent me and promised that she would give each proposal careful consideration and call each of them back with an answer.

As Kate spoke with one of her potential clients, the device in my ass suddenly pulsed much more energetically, causing my cock to twitch. I squirmed and tried to stifle a moan as my cock throbbed and it seemed I might ejaculate right there on front of Kate and the crowd of well-dressed men and woman who surrounded me.

A thick dollop of precum formed at the tip of my cock, but I somehow managed to avoid the humiliation of my cock erupting on a public suburban street. My body was feverish with lust and my cock was so hard that it ached with need, but the plug inside me slowed down its pulses to something less intense, and I failed to climax.

Kate seemed to be amused by my squirming, panting and sweating and then they said their goodbyes and Kate tugged on my chain and she led me back to the hotel.