Naked in School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
826 Followers

"Don't do that."

"What?"

"I'll help you." She shooed my hand away from my cock to replace with hers. "I was really excited when they said a guy would join us. I saw you running around naked and couldn't wait to get my hands on you."

She felt up my chest and stomach with her free hand while stroking me. Her soap lubed fist went up and down my dick, and she twisted at the tip slightly, eliciting a gasp from me.

"You like this." She giggled.

"Love it."

"Good," she grinned. "Now, since I'm washing this part of your body, can you wash the rest of me? Only seems fair."

"Definitely seems fair." My eyes took in her beauty again, wondering where my hands would go first. My hands, almost guided on their own accord, went to her amazing tits. They were soft and firm, and her skin was slick from the water and now from soap. She moaned slightly and stroked me faster when I rubbed her nipples. I cleaned further down her body and her moans got louder as I rubbed her pussy. My fingers circled her opening. She was dripping wet, and I knew not all of it from the shower. I rubbed her clit and she stroked me even faster.

A few other girls joined us. I felt a pair of boobs rubing my back. Someone soaped up my ass crack, and then fondled my balls from the back. Another girl washed my hair for me. My whole body tingled and finally I let loose. There was no time for a warning or worrying about where it pointed.

White ropes of semen sprayed at the dark haired girl. It splattered onto her thigh and her stomach. She begged me for just a few more seconds rubbing her clit, which I happily gave her. Since she didn't need to pump me anymore, her hands were free and she held me in an embrace. She shooed a couple of the other girls away saying she had dibs. It was nice being held by her, and her body tensed more as i rubbed her to completion. She finally let out an orgasmic scream that echoed off the shower walls and she gripped me even closer. When she finally came down, she was panting.

"See you next time." She grinned as she washed the semen off her and turned the shower off. "Unlike you, I actually do have to get dressed before class. Name is Wednesday by the way."

"I'll see you."

Wednesday shut off her shower and I watched her cute little ass as she turned to go to her locker. She was replaced with a redheaded girl. Freckles went down to her tits, which had nipples just a very light shade of pink and barely visible from the rest of her pale skin. She took a glance at my cock, which was still at half mast. The girls that were helping clean me hadn't really slowed down and were even beginning to rub my half erect dick. I was getting hard again, and so they stroked me fully. The redhead said nothing as she showered while watching the only girls stroke me.

This time took longer than last time, but even so, again, I was about to cum. Just before I could, though, Coach Susan came in and shooed the girls away.

"I know this is great, but we don't have all day. Stephen, you're only entitled to one relief. Please finish showering and get on out of there."

"Yes, Coach," I said, embarassed.

"Also, Stephen," she said.

"Yes, Coach?"

"Good work." The coach winked at me before walking away. I noticed her ass and thick hips then in her sweatpants that were loose, but also tight in the right places.

"Thanks, Coach."

I quickly finished my shower, and regrettably had to ignore my blue balls and the naked girls as I dried off with a towel from the bin of clean towels. When I was done, I tossed it into the dirty towel bin and made my way outside. I definitely took the time to check out all the scenery on the way out. The girls that were shy about my presence had apparently gotten over their shyness. Many were in towels by now, drying off from the shower, but they didn't hesitate to take their towels off when done. Wednesday was in a towel and she waved her hand to get my attention. She opened it up to show her naked body to me again, before putting on her black lace panties and bra. She buttoned up her white top and pulled on her black skirt before doing pulling her socks on. After her shoes were on, it looked like she was about to approach me for conversation, but then Coach Susan stopped her and took her to the office. Without knowing what was up, or how long she would be, I left.

The sunlight stung my eyes as I walked outside. Stephanie was easy enough to find as the only naked girl outside in the crowd of guys. She greeted me as I approached her.

"How was your shower?" Stephanie asked.

"Fucking amazing!" I went into detail about how Wednesday jacked me off while I cleaned her body. And then there were so many horny girls that Coach Susan had to shoo them away. Stephanie found the story amusing and she laughed when Susan had to chase them away.

"So that's why you're still hard."

I looked down and nodded. "Yep. I came, and then the girls got me all excited again. How about you?"

"Great!" Stephanie looked behind her at the guys. Most were openly staring at her ass. "Got a lot of well endowed guys at this school. I got covered with quite a bit of jizz as dudes jacked off under the pretense of 'washing it'. Didn't mind though, since I was in the shower and it washes right off. One dude asked for personal assistance, which I was happy to help with."

"Which one?" I looked into the crowd to see if I could figure it out.

"Can't tell you," Stephanie grinned. "He definitely enjoyed his handjob, though."

"I bet he did," I told her. "You give such great ones."

"Well thank you." Stephanie sighed. "I got no relief of my own, though."

I noticed that her nipples were pretty pointy and her eyes barely left my dick for the whole conversation. "I think we have our lunch break right after gym."

Stephanie let out a long exhale. "Well, I know what I'm doing on my break."

"I can help you." I said it without even thinking.

Stephanie simply nodded. "I could use some help, let's go, I have an idea."

Hearing that Stephanie actively wanted my help sent a thrill through my body and down my dick. We waited for the bell. Several more guys and girls joined us outside as we waited. Oddly, I couldn't find Wednesday in the crowd. Ah well, I'd see her tomorrow.

The bell rang, and Stephanie guided me around the back of the gym. We walked to the quad that was adjacent to the cafeteria. There were picnic tables and trees for shade. A few students who brought their lunches were already preparing to eat. Stephanie sat down on the ground near a tree. Her legs spread, letting me see her pussy openly and clearly. I took in the sight of her pink folds for several long seconds.

"Are we about to fuck?" I asked her.

"Not yet," Stephanie said. The fact that she said 'not yet' instead of 'no' intrigued me. "For now, please just eat me out. I need you to eat my pussy."

I lowered myself to the ground so that my head was between Stephanie's thighs. Blades of grass tickled my hard dick. My face got close to her sex and I inhaled her scent. Being this close, I saw the individual follicles of her shaved pussy. It was so smooth with only the slightest hint of stubble. I kissed her inner thigh and she lightly ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed closer to her center and she let out a small gasp when I finally kissed her pussy lip.

I licked up and around Stephanie's pussy lips. She squirmed slightly, and I watched her nipples harden. As tempting as it was to squeeze them, my hands cupped her ass while my tongue found her clit. Stephanie's moans grew louder as her fingernails dug into my scalp.

"Oh fuck, Stephen!" Stephanie cried. "Please, more!"

I lapped her sex faster, and her moans got louder. I could only imagine the crowd staring at us as we did this, but I didn't care. In fact, I started to get excited at an audience.

"69!" Stephanie cried.

"Hmm?" I managed without taking my mouth off her.

"Bring your dick up here!" Stephanie demanded. "I need to feel it in my mouth."

Without taking my mouth off Stephanie's snatch, I positioned myself into the 69. As soon as it was within range of her, Stephanie grabbed me by my butt for leverage and brought my dick the rest of the way to her face. Her warm, wet mouth took me in and she sucked hungrily. In excitement, I licked her cunt faster. Her muffled moans vibrated my cock, and my fingernails dug into her ass while I neared my release. Our bodies squirmed together. Her orgasmic moans were muffled in her mouth, which was being filled with my seed.

Stephanie swallowed my cum, and I wiped her fluid off my face with my forearm. I stood first, and then helped her off the ground. She brushed some loose blades of grass off my butt and I did the same to her. She smiled at me. "Thanks. You eat pussy very well."

"Well thank you," I told her. "You're good at sucking dick."

Stephanie winked at me. "I know. Come on, let's go get some lunch."

We stood in line like everyone else getting lunch. Several guys congratulated me on eating Stephanie out and said how much they envied me.

The cafeteria workers served us the food. It smelled better than cafeteria food that I remember, and looked even better too. The mashed potatoes looked like actual mashed potatoes and not just something mixed with water. And instead of mystery meat, it was real steak. For a second I panicked because I didn't have a meal card, but after getting our food and our drink, there was nobody to scan it.

"Is the food...free?"

"Looks that way," Stephanie said. We shrugged and left the area to find a seat. We did our best to find a seat away from everyone else so we could enjoy our food.

The steak was medium rare, just how I enjoyed it. Stephanie's was a bit more rare, which she said that's exactly how she likes her steak. Funny how that worked out. A couple minutes into the meal, and I broke the silence.

"Hey Stephanie, you seem a bit more OK with this situation," I said. "Like, you didn't hesitate to take off your clothes this morning, and you seem to enjoy the attention you get."

"Well, I'm a little used to being naked around others," Stephanie said.

"You're a nudist?"

Stephanie laughed. "No, I'm a stripper."

"A stripper?!" The image of Stephanie naked on a stage, surrounded by dollar bills and drunk men entered my head. I imagined her twerking on a pole and burying men's faces in her tits.

"Started when I turned 18 a couple months ago. Love it. I get all kinds of attention, and the money is great. Just gotta know how to draw boundaries with the troublemakers."

"I bet you're the hottest girl there."

"I'd say so." Stephanie winked.

"Man, a stripper," I mused. "That's pretty hot."

"Glad you think so," Stephanie said. "I stopped due to the recent move. I'll have to see if I can find another strip club around here. Haven't seen one."

"I just moved to this area, too," I told her.

"Yeah? How you like it?"

"The school is a little weird."

Stephanie nodded. "Very."

Another set of Program participants came to join us at the table. It was the nerdy girl with bushy hair, and the slim guy. I know the guy was named Robert. He was slim with very little muscle tone. His dick was slightly bigger than mine. He was shaved all over. Hailey had a similar build with petite boobs, a cute small butt, and trimmed pubes.

"Hello fellow naked people," Robert told us.

"Hey man," I said. I looked at the girl. "What was your name again?"

"Lindsay. Well, I go by either Hailey or Lindsay. I prefer Lindsay though."

Lindsay was noticeably less shy than she was this morning. In fact, she seemed bursting to tell us something. When she finally opened her mouth, she was clearly excited. "So, have you, you know. Felt his weiner yet?"

Stephanie chuckled. "Yes, I've given him a handjob and we 69'd by the tree a few minutes ago."

Lindsay was grinning ear to ear, and also staring at my dick. Getting her attention made it stir. "You took him in your mouth?! How was it?"

Stephanie looked at me and grinned. "It was great. Big enough for me to really get my lips around it, and his cum tastes amazing."

"I bet it does!" Hailey licked her lips while looking at my junk. Knowing that she was imagining what my semen tasted like got me even harder. "Robert's is delicious as well."

I gave him a knowing look, and Robert nodded with a grin.

"Well, I didn't suck it like you did," Lindsay elaborated. "But we demonstrated masturbation in our sex ed class, and I let him cum in my mouth. And I jacked him off next class, again, right into my mouth."

Robert nodded. "It's been a great day today. I also got a BJ from our math teacher this morning."

"Who?"

"Valerie."

"I had her too," I said. "She only gave me a handy, though."

"Had to be in her first period class, man." Robert grinned. "She's fucking awesome."

"You had gym yet?" I asked.

"Second period," Robert said. "These fucking cheerleaders man, holy shit."

"I nearly came twice," I said.

"Nice," Robert nodded. "I came on a girl's tits."

"I saw so many dicks," Lindsay said. "So many masturbated to me right in the shower. I couldn't believe it. I was scared at first, but this is so invigorating."

All four of us exchanged tales of what we did today. It was exciting seeing Lindsay bursting out of her bubble. She definitely wasn't the same girl who barely wanted to take her clothes off this morning. The bell eventually rang, and we had to part ways to our next class. When it was just Stephanie and I in the hall, Stephanie lightly touched my erection.

"I see Lindsay got you pretty perked up. Or was is that for me, again?"

"I mean, both," I told her.

"I appreciate your honesty." Stephanie's finger traced a line up one of the veins of my cock. "If I'm being honest, I got some urges burning in me as well."

"Hey, Stephanie," I said.

"Yes, Stephen?" Stephanie was beginning to jack me off without me even asking her to.

"So, you used to be a stripper."

"Yep." Stephanie spit onto my dick and started to pump.

"Can I get a lap dance from you?"

"Oh, I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Stephanie's mouth got close to my ear and she licked my earlobe. "I bet you want this body against yours."

I simply nodded.

"Then you'll have to wait."

"Wait?"

Stephanie nodded. "We have two more classes. If you don't get relief again by the time school is out, then I'll give you a lap dance."

"I can do that." Going another two hours with a raging boner and no relief sounded like torture. But it meant a naked lap dance from Stephanie, so I wasn't about to complain. I tried to focus on something us to make my boner go away. Tiles, lockers, anything. The next class. Math. A^2 +B^2 =C^2. Man the math teacher has some rocking titties. I wonder if I'll get to see them tomorrow. No Stephen. Bad Stephen. Stephen needs to be punished! No, stop it!

As my thoughts battled internally, my body went to autopilot and followed Stephanie to my next class. My raging boner waving left and right with each step I took.

Computer Science. Well, this couldn't be too bad. The teacher was young. Like, she barely looked older than the students. Her raven hair was cut into a pixie cut. It showed her youthful face very nicely. Her outfit was something I never saw before outside of sci-fi. It was this black one piece outfit that clung to her skin. It left little to the imagination, and I could even see her stiff nipples through it. So i knew that she had no bra on.

"Ah, program participants. Welcome. My name is Galatea."

Stephanie and I both returned the greeting.

"Stephen, it looks like you could use some relief. Care to take care of that before class starts?"

Stephanie raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Well, do you?"

I sighed. "No thanks."

"You sure?" Galatea repeated and licked her lips. "I can help you."

The image of Galatea on her knees sucking my dick entered my head. I so badly wanted to, but I wanted Stephanie's lap dance more, so I declined again. We walked past her, and Stephanie nudged me.

"Good job. I know that took a lot of strength."

When Galatea taught, her voice had little inflection and was kind of hard to follow. She was also teaching a programming course that I had never heard of before. Someone next to me was browsing porn on their computer and when I took the screensaver off mine, sure enough, there was a folder clearly marked porn. There was even a.exe file that looked like a porn game. What the fuck?! How has this not been purged?! Well, I wasn't about to tell the teacher about it if she didn't already know. I wasn't ballsy enough to fire it up in class like the guy next to me either, and porn was the last thing I needed if I wanted to make it to the end of the day.

When class ended, I breathed a sigh. Just one more class. My awkward boner waving walk through the halls as I walked beside Stephanie. I knew just about everyone we passed was staring at it. Even Stephanie was eyeballing it.

The last class was history, mercifully enough. This was the first teacher that actually looked old that I've seen at this school, come to think of it. He was built like a bean pole with a bald head and a thick white mustache. He visibly perked up at the sight of Stephanie and made a joke how excited I was around her. He chuckled at his own joke before continuing.

"Now, young man, if you need to take care of that, feel free to do so," he turned to Stephanie. "Same to you, miss. If you got something you need to take care of, please do."

I simply shook my head and proceeded into class. Stephanie was right behind me. The teacher, who introduced himself only as Ben was very passionate about his subject. He taught it in a way that made me think he had been there. He was visibly distracted by Stephanie's nudity, but other than that, he carried on as usual. It seemed like this class was unusually short, and the bell rang.

"I made it!"

"You did," Stephanie smiled. "Let's go to the lunch area."

Navigating through the sea of students was cumbersome since we were going the opposite way that most were going. We made it through the crowd and to the lunch area. Picnic tables sat empty, and Stephanie guided me to one.

"Sit."

I sat. "What's the rule on touching?"

"You've earned the premium VIP dance. Feel free to touch anywhere that's not inside my body."

I could hardly believe what she said. I could touch everything?

Stephanie reached into her backpack and retrieved her phone. She turned on some pop music before setting it back on the table. Her hips swayed to the beat, and my eyes fixed on the slit on her pussy. I'd seen it all day, but this show was just for me, and I enjoyed it.

Stephanie's fingernails raked my shoulders for a pleasurable sensation. Her breasts were inches from my face and she made them jiggle in front of me. Hard nipples kissed my cheek seconds before her tits engulfed my face. She pressed my face hard into her tits. My hands explored her body, which she made no attempt to stop me. I grabbed her firm ass and squeezed. She only let out a little moan before licking my earlobe. Her tongue traced a line down my neck before she kissed my collarbone. She flicked my nipple slightly, getting a moan from me.

Stephanie's body lowered until she was on her knees. Her face was inches from my cock, and I could feel her warm breath on it. To my amazement, she kissed it. She kissed it again and let her tongue touch it ever so slightly. I felt like I was ready to burst. She got on all fours and I reached to smack her ass. It left a red handprint on her butt and she grinned before standing.

Stephanie turned around and for a moment I worried that it was over until her her hips swayed again. Now I was looking at her ass. Muscles moved under her skin as she moved her body. She bent forward so that I got a glimpse of her pussy lips. They glistened in the sunlight. Her ass slowly backed up until she was in my lap. Her bare back leaned against my bare chest. Her bare thighs rested on mine. My dick was hotdogged between her ass cheeks. She clenched her ass around me until I groaned, and then she swayed to the music with me. I could feel her dampness on my balls and I reached to cup her breasts. When I did, her hands closed over mine to encourage me to squeeze them and she danced on my cock faster.

Eros_343
Eros_343
826 Followers