Naked in School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have such a nice cock, Stephen," Said Stephanie with a squeeze.

"Thank you. You have nice, well, everything."

"Aren't you just the smooth talker." Stephanie breathed. She took one of the hands on her breast and guided me down to her clit. Her sex was dripping with lust and she moaned loudly as I rubbed her. Her ass was crushing my cock now. It hurt so good.

"Stephen, I need something."

"Relief?"

Stephanie nodded and turned her head slightly to kiss me. "But more."

"Like, all the way?"

Stephanie nodded. "I know I said you could touch anywhere that's not inside my body, but now I need a little more."

I returned the nod. Stephanie rose her body slightly so that my dick was no longer touching her butt. Her fingers wrapped around my member, and she positioned it so that the tip pressed against her wet opening. Her body lowered so that her pussy took more of my length within her. We moaned out our excitement together as I entered her warm, wet pussy. Her walls clenched my dick while she went up and down on it. I gripped her titties and she rode me even faster. She moaned louder when I rubbed her nipples.

"It's not as obvious on me, but I've been so fucking turned on all day," Stephanie panted as she rode me. "I need this dick. I've been thinking about this all day."

I rubbed her clit faster and she got louder. I raised my hips with meet her thrusts and she begged for more. "More Stephen! More! I'm almost there!"

"Me too!" I panted.

"Now!" Stephanie's entire body went stiff and her moans turned into screams. Her pussy squeezed my cock and I blasted inside her body. Her orifice milked every drop, and we rode each other's orgasms right there out in the open.

We both shined with sweat when we were done. She collapsed in my lap with my cock still soaking inside her. She kissed my chin. Her tits rose and fell with each deep breath.

"Every guy I met today wishes he was in your position right now."

I nodded.

"But only you are." Stephanie kissed my lips and stood. My dick slid out of her, and I let out an involuntary moan when my glans slipped passed from her lower lips. A bead of semen dripped from her snatch and fell to the ground. My cock shined from her juice.

It was time to head home naked now. My parents didn't seem to care this morning that I'd be naked at school, though I wondered if their minds would change when they actually saw me in all my glory.