Naked Life Project - Vita Goes Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask, 'Please, Xandra, take pictures of my bald head too...' I stroke my strange, newly smooth head, looking in the mirror. I recognise myself by my eyes. Otherworldly! I could get used to this new image, but, boy, to be naked permanently and to be bald - wild! (Perhaps I should be content with just the former state, that of nudity. Lord, I am obsessive, hold me back! Hold yourself back, Vita!) Xandra takes a number of shots from all angles. She hugs me and packs my hair up in a regimented way and leaves us.

Now Xandra can make the wig. A painstaking task, I believe that. I am about to get a temporary one before we leave the room and go public. In an hour or two's time. Then we will be fed to the lions. I am ready. We'll be the centre of all attention. I am keen, but it may be tiresome too. I already think of my room as a sanctuary. But at the same time I can't bear to be alone tonight. I am too excited. I think I will invite my best friends around.

I start paying attention to my partner-in-crime, Eric, who is seated next to me and is almost ready too. He looks similarly otherworldly. His head, that is, as he is still dressed. He had a nice head of hair and now looks a bit odd, white where his hair was and tanned on his face. The shape of his head is OK, maybe a bit smaller than I thought, and his face is handsome enough, but - yeah, it is an odd thing to see a young person suddenly without hair. I don't look that odd myself, in my eyes. Maybe because I am naked, and pretty evenly pale.

The Prof. has been silently watching the shaving. Now that we are done, she rears herself again. 'Okay, you both. How did you like that? Pretty strange, what? But rest assured, your master wig-makers will render you normal pretty soon. And you know what? Your hair will always look good, no need to cut it. Of course, you do need to shave your real hair every day. Anyway, I have told you and you will remember.

'Now it is time to fit the sensor cap and test the system.'

Meanwhile Cynthia and Leon take our places in the assembly line. Dressed, of course. Good luck to them.

A research-assistant (RA) approaches me with my cap - my measurements were taken when I signed the contract. Is he shy of my nudity - funny bit of power on my part - or is he embarrassed to see my shorn skull - also confrontational!? He lightly greases up my skull, "for optimum contact." The cap looks like a shower or bathing cap, with dozens of sensor pads, but when fitted it feels like nothing, very supple and light, very comfortable, and not sweaty so far. Like a glove you are not wearing! I don't feel the sensors as such at all. He straps a battery pack to the connector at the back of my neck, in which also the sender and data storage unit, incorporating GSM, are located. The battery pack on my arm is a real shame, though it is soft and skin colour, as it is not weightless and upsets my pristine nudity. Can't be helped, apparently...

'Professor, it's great. I hardly notice it. A miracle.'

Eric's turn to disrobe has come, inevitably. He finally has to undress, which he does prosaically. Of course, I saw him like so when we applied for the job. We see that he has let his pubic hair go - it is beyond stubble. He is blushing and half-erect when he stands naked in front of us. My, my... But he will learn fast, I think. He'll have to. I will support him, though. He is fitted with the cap, after a quick anointment with the Vaseline-like substance.

The RA, James, goes to a PC and taps away. He quickly finds Eric and myself and we are live! The beginning of a year!

Here is the Prof. again. 'Here we are! Live! Ready for testing.

'Now, we will calibrate the systems. Mind that this may be embarrassing. Why? Because we have to provoke arousal, so that the brainwaves that are involved in sexual experiences will be clear and not too 'loud', as it were.

'So, Eric, I want you to allow inspection first by my RA James and then, if you would, Vita, by her. This includes touching. Too bad, we don't yet have the camera integrated in the wig, so we'll use a stand-alone camera of ours.' Eric's penis twitches and rises a bit.

James approaches Eric, up close, a foot away, and looks him intensely in the eyes. The penis twitches again. James flicks Eric's cock, which hurts, and Eric flinches, after which the penis slowly falls slack. James bends over and kisses Eric's cock, whence it rises again. He looks at it intently and it stays up, stiffens some more, if anything. James says sorry and kisses Eric on the lips. He rubs Eric's torso, his back. Then takes his distance again, but obviously surveys Eric's body in detail. Eric is clearly uncomfortable. After 5 minutes of this the other RA, Heather, calls out, 'Thanks, James, Eric, all sensors are active.'

The Prof. says, 'Now, Eric, it is Vita's turn to trigger you. By the way, do you mind saying whether you are gay or straight? It is by the by, as we won't use the signals of James' or Vita's inspection in our research. I merely ask so as to allow us to tweak the gain settings.'

'Err... Well, I am straight, I think. Can't explain the erections, though. Never been touched by a guy.'

The Prof chuckles. 'Yes, well... You are nervous, there are women in the room and James is an attractive man. In my personal book, we are all bisexual to some degree, but don't quote me. Thanks for your answer. Now I will ask Vita to trigger your responses. Vita, please more or less replicate what James did to Eric.'

Eric's penis twitches again, at the mere anticipation of me looking him over and touching him. Of course, if he is straight, my actions are bound to trigger more intense responses, particularly as I am naked. I approach Eric, stand up close, a foot away, and look him intensely in the eyes. The penis twitches again and rises to capacity. I touch Eric's cock and he moans. I stroke it and he grunts. I bend over and take Eric's cock in my mouth. He grabs my head with both hands. James quickly says, 'Eric, please don't, the cap is sensitive.' I blow him for five strokes and taste that he is leaking pre-cum. I let go and take my distance. Eric's eyes remain closed and his penis only slackens marginally. It does not appear to come down any time soon, so I go up to him again and kiss him on the lips. I rub his torso, his back, his thighs.

RA Heather says, 'Could you please open your eyes, James. You need to be open to what is happening.'

We look each other in the eye at close range. I smile at him, motherly, I think. He is experiencing baptism by fire, if he has not been touched by a girl before. I then take my distance again, obviously surveying his body in detail. Eric clearly remains uncomfortable.

After 5 minutes of this, Heather calls out, 'Thanks, Vita, Eric, all systems go. All sensors are active.' She sniggers, 'You helped adjusting for maximum response, Vita. Boy, wish I was that fresh again!'

The Prof. hushes, 'Okay, that is enough, Heather! We are all a bit out of sorts, so you're fine, Eric. Glad to have you on the programme.

'Now finally, Eric, please take the cap off and try putting it on yourself. Don't forget to apply the coupling grease each time you put it back on.'

Eric sighs and sighs again, then pulls himself together and does what he is asked.

'Now, Vita, your turn to be calibrated. James will do the honours. By the way, if you don't mind, are you straight or gay?'

My turn to chuckle.

'Bi, I'd like to say. I am certain to react to anyone touching me intimately. I agree with you: everybody is bi to some degree. If they are open to it. I know, I know, I am sure there is a genetic element too.'

The Prof. laughs.

'Let's not get into that. I devote my career to such questions. Gender in general is a hot topic. And a minefield. But, thanks, I know enough.'

Now, it's my turn to be calibrated! James says, 'Let's first have you try to fit the cap yourself. Just take it off and put it back on. It is easy enough.' He hands me the jar with grease, 'You don't need much. Just a teaspoon full.' I take off the cap. I dip in the jar and apply a small measure of cold grease to my skull, which feels very, very strange. Then I put the cap back on. It is easy.

'Professor, I can do this. As I said, it is miraculously comfortable. How about with the wig on? How about when I exercise or what, when I sweat?'

'I have asked the question and the answer was: the materials concerned are space-age and should take care of the worst. Exercising with the cap and wig should be hardly more onerous than, say, with your hair. You may notice it, but in all likelihood will get used to it. Let me know how you get on.

'Alright, Vita, RA James will now provoke the signals like he did on Eric. Nothing personal. It is just to produce signals ranging from minor to major, to hopefully as extreme as it gets. If you feel violated in any way, just holler or raise your hand.'

I am excited, not nervous. What a job!

I will be able to stand my ground with James. He begins with the staring. I stare back, not distressed, a bit taken aback, but, yeah, excited. He is good. Eventually, it is me that averts her eyes. I am sure the sensors will register something. Embarrassment, excitement... I don't know. I don't like it, but I like it.

Then he touches a nipple. With feather light touch. Oh! Both nipples, softly. Oh, oh! I close my eyes...

Then he pinches both really hard! ... And my eyes open again! 'Ouch! Is this allowed?!' The Prof. interjects, 'Sorry, Vita, it is. Read the small print. "Calibration process will involves touching and may be painful. EMPLOYER will make every effort to minimise the distress." But sorry all the same.'

Whatever!

He strokes my flanks, feather-lightly again. My, he is a smooth operator, he can be... Make mental note. I should ask for his phone number.

Transfers seamlessly to my butt, all the while standing right in front of me, practically on my toes, and looking into my eyes. What kind of man is this? Do I sense arousal?

As if reading my thoughts, he places one finger in my cleft and will doubtlessly register whether I am aroused or not. I see a shadow of a smile appearing, detectable only by me, at close range.

He starts to crouch down until his eyes are at, yes, cunt level. Now he will smell me too, that is, if I am aroused. I did wash this morning. He quickly inserts his right index finger, licks it, stands up, turns around and paces off.

Well, whatever their nature, there will have been brainwaves to detect.

I cry out for cunnilingus. In my head. I behave outwardly.

'Okay, now the final calibration for you. By a woman. Heather? Heather?!! Where is Heather?'

Eric says, 'She just went to the bathroom, she said, just a second ago.'

'Ach, I will do it myself,' says the Prof.

-----------------------------

I haven't described Prof. XXX to you in any detail.

She is decidedly middle-aged. She has what one might call 'a full figure.' She has a bob, slanting sharply down from back to front, with the top of her neck shaved and visible by an inch. The colour of the hair is mixed, ranging between warm orange-red to brown. In the few times we met, she has worn different business suits, in pastel colours, very sharply cut, making the most of her bosom and waist. With skin-tight turtlenecks underneath. She has always worn trousers, some three-quarter length, some full length. For footwear, I have seen her in boots or heels. Sexy, I guess, in a hardnosed sort of way. Quite a character. If you allow me, I judge her to be lesbian, but who knows? She could be into S&M, but again, I may be wrong. It doesn't matter and it's none of my business.

------------------------------

She starts calibrating me by another stare-down at close range, which lasts two minutes. In the end she wins and I lose. Again. Bugger! Then she takes her distance and looks me over from top to bottom and back very, very slowly. I am not shy and am used to being nude, but, hey, the Prof's looks embarrass me! She then stands behind me, against me, with her arms around me, smothering me. Moves her hands to my breasts and clenches them. Ever harder.

Prof, what are you doing? But apparently I have agreed to this in principle. It's just a bit much. I have no choice: I will enjoy whatever she does to me. I soon close my eyes, as she moves her hands to my groin, and fondles my hair there, and finds my slit, and starts stroking my lips, softly, starts introducing her fingers to my insides, starts pulling her fingers out again, pushing them inside once more, deliberately, purposeful, pulling, pushing, pulling... Takes a finger out and pushes it inside my mouth, forcing me to taste myself, goes back down and finds my clitoris and starts circling it and pressing on it, slowly, faster, fast, slowly, in a maddening sequence, making me crazy, making me weak in the knees, making my legs quiver, calling forth indecent sounds from my mouth, making me sigh, moan, groan - sounds that are indescribable, primeval, bestial...

I reach a climax, need I say that?

Prof. XXX holds me for a minute and then gently releases me and has me return to stand on my own feet.

'Chatham House rules, people, Chatham House rules... Vita, I hope you enjoyed that. All in the interest of science, of course.'

'Prof. XXX, my lips are sealed. Thank you. You did embarrass me... until I decided to enjoy it. Then I started to consider your ministrations, well... divine. Again, thank you. I hope this will be the start of a divine year, with you and James, with Eric, Cynthia and Leon. I am looking forward to it!'

'Steady, Vita. Don't count on me in that regard. But I hope you will enjoy your year. But most of all I hope that our shared labour will be fruitful. Let's not forget why we are doing this. Therefore, I humbly hope that we'll make the world a little better. Yes, starting with your own sphere! '

'So... Thank you, Eric, and of course thank you, Vita. The systems are all go. There is nothing more to do. Except to register the Safeword in the system and to hand you the stuff you need in your new lives.'

James says, 'The safeword will be 'Alarm', 'A-LARM'. Please say this word in a dozen sort of ways, louder and softer, quietly and stressed... Like you might say it in high distress, quiet distress or in case of an emergency.'

We each do as we are told until he says, 'All is set for the Safeword. You will remember it. If you feel in any kind of danger, says the word and help will be with you soonest.'

The Prof says, 'Now, finally, the stuff you need to take home.' She smiles as if she will give us a goody bag.

'Firstly, here are your temporary wigs, not quite top-quality, but it will do very well. Please try it on. You won't have to wait that long for the final one.'

My wig fits well, I have to say. And looks, well, a bit stiff, a bit like a Barbie wig, but a quality Barbie wig, modelled after my hair. My friends will notice the difference. I will see some of them tonight. They know about my job, the bones of it, and will be poised to notice the difference in me. Apart from my head, they won't notice much, as they are used to see me naked. I will take my wig off for a minute, to show them. Looking forward to observe my observers!

Eric's temporary wig doesn't look quite as nice as mine does. Short hair is harder. But it looks better than Ken's hairdo. Natural-ish. His friends will notice the difference. Innocent bystanders won't.

The Prof speaks, 'Secondly, here's a little suitcase with the other stuff you need. The skinsuit. It resembles a catsuit, but then as if made of the sheerest nylon, almost invisible. It is miraculous. In other circumstances I would envy you. Warm, yet breathing, thin, yet hard-wearing, washable and dry just minutes after you wash it. Then there is a wig stand, the second cap for alternate days, the second battery pack, and the battery charger. You already have the footwear.'

She smiles warmly. She really looks as excited to preside over this outrageous experiment as she professes to be.

'With all that, I believe you are all set and ready to go.' She pauses. 'Do you have any questions?'

Eric starts to say something, 'Err... Professor... I will be embarrassed like hell, but I tell myself I will get over that and be the better for it. I still worry about erections. To have one when we meet the press in a minute. I am afraid to cause offence. What is the deal there? You said you have a golden tip?'

The Prof smiles, 'Do I really have to spell out the golden tip? Let's just say that before we step outside, I give you a few minutes on your own.'

Eric blushes, 'Oh, yes. It's too obvious. Thank you. Thanks...'

Prof. XXX continues, 'You won't get arrested for an erection. The agreement with the authorities and the police takes care of that. Unless you engage in sexual activity in public. That would include masturbation. So, don't do that. But you are allowed erections; as long as you leave your penis alone, don't touch it, you'll be fine. Of course, if you want to avoid getting erections, I would advise you to masturbate in private as much as you care to. But who knows, maybe you'll learn to enjoy showing an erection. Don't be surprised if you do! Nothing wrong with your cock.'

Eric blushes and nods.

'Anything else, Eric? Oh, I forgot... Here are stickers with our Hotline number, open 24/7, should you have urgent issues. Operational issues. Beyond the Safeword cases. I will answer, or if I can't, James or Heather will. Vita, anything from you?'

'Yes. There is this. I am sure, professor, that you are aware of the fictional "Naked at School" stories on the Internet? There, the protagonists have to display themselves to anyone who asks, in any way anyone cares to suggest, labia pulled apart, body bent over, or legs spread, hands behind your neck, that sort of thing... None of that here, right?'

Prof. XXX roars with laughter. 'Absolutely right! Not allowed! In fact, that might be classed as inappropriate behaviour and liable to police caution, at the least, or arrest in severe and/ or repeat cases. Nobody can force you to do anything you don't want to! And you know, no sexual acts in public. Is that all for you both? If anything comes up, there is always the Hotline!

'So, well... The great moment has come. Meeting the press and hence entering the outside world. As I told you when we first met, in keeping with the contract, we have issued a press release to the local and regional press. So, you'll have a baptism of fire. We promised you this: no transfer to nationwide publications and factual, respectful coverage. The press we invited have promised to comply. As to TV, we have only allowed the city TV channel, stipulating they can't sell the footage on, so don't be afraid, you won't go viral! We thought local coverage important, because the City needs to know, has the right to know. In your interest too. All of your interests.'

Eric looks unhappy again. I place an arm across his shoulder. 'We'll be in it together. Just remember that.' He looks at me and just about manages to force a smile. I smile back.

On my part, I had forgotten all about the press, until Eric and the Prof mentioned it just now. My heartbeat bumped. But that little shock soon morphed into elation. Elation, because I am in this because I positively want to be seen. But you know that. The only reservation I have is that my mum should hear it from me first. The Prof has promised the TV and newspaper footage would not go nationwide and my mother lives far away. Fingers X-ed. And I will be meeting her soon.

Thinking about it now, it is clear that the press coverage will give the process an explosive boost. To start with, all students here will know, so those interested will hurry to see us. The press coverage will have the advantage that the brunt of the principles of why we do this will be explained, saving us to explain things a million times. And that the legal and security situation will be clear to the general public. Potential rapists and troublemakers, be warned. The law is with us.