Naked Life Project - Vita Goes Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we go out in the open, finally, the Prof. whispers something in Eric's ear. I don't need to hear this to know what it is about. The golden tip, remember? Eric mutters, 'Yeah. Thanks...' And to me, 'Excuse me... You know...' I nod. He is given ten minutes, some tissues and an iPad, and is shown a side room. I smile at him - and perform a three second stripper's dance for encouragement. He is back in four minutes. Flaccid, his dick still leaking a droplet.

Prof. XXX phones her secretary and tells her to rouse all her students and staff! Then she smiles and asks us, 'Ready? Let's go!'

We pick up our travel cases and she ushers both of down the few stretches of corridor to the front door of the institute building. Don't know about Eric, but my heartrate goes sky-high, for happy reasons. When we arrive at the doors, the Prof looks at us, says 'Yes?', and before we have time to inhale, flings the double doors open.

-----------------------------------

Stay tuned for Part 2. Vita and Eric have been prepped and are about to go public. Naked for a year. Can you imagine? What will Vita's friends say? What about her mum?

-----------------------------------

Bisexual - Naked at School - permanent nudity - exhibition - headshave - embarrass - ENF - CMNF