Naked Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe could feel himself getting closer. He held Ellie around her waist, now pushing himself toward the end. His hips pumping hard, his cock filling every part of her. Her body now in full surrender, unable to fight off the constant attack of lust she faced.

Joe was almost there. He grunted as he pushed deeper, harder, faster. Ellie shouted out again. Yet another orgasm hit her, the multiple variety no longer a myth. Then it happened. Now it was Joe's turn to shout out like a wounded animal. He emptied himself, squirt after squirt of his hot, sticky cum shot from his weapon. Ellie impaled on him, unable to do anything but accept his generous and plentiful gift.

Exhausted they both collapsed, Ellie on the sofa. Joe on the floor. Now apart, they both oozed Joe's release from their bodies. Neither could talk for a moment. Both dazed by the magic they had shared. Eventually, Ellie got the energy to roll onto the floor next to Joe. Holding him close, they fell asleep.

12