Naked Playthings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was spanked again and again, Lady Caroline's strong right hand cruelly striking the tender underside of my buttocks, and even the backs of my thighs, causing me to cry out in pain.

When the spanking stopped at long last, I panted and felt relief that it was over, however, Lady Caroline rested her hand on the small of my back and said, "Sascha, I've warmed your alluring backside and colored it to a fetching pink, however, if I am truly to test you, I must spank you soundly, until your backside is red. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said tremulously as I choked back sobs.

"And do you wish me to continue? Whenever you wish me to stop, you need only tell me that this is more than you can bear."

My backside was already aflame from her hand, yet I was unwilling to admit defeat. I had every intention of passing Lady Caroline's tests and being sent to Gran Sacree and becoming one of Mistress Charmant's slaves.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied feebly," please continue."

"As you wish, young man," Lady Caroline said.

Then she turned to her servant and said, "Amelie, fetch me a paddle. I'll need one if I'm to continue spanking this boy. My hand has become quite sore."

I was certain that my bottom was stinging far worse than Lady Caroline's hand, however, I was wise enough not to mention this out loud. Slaves were expected to be silent, and I would seem unsuited for the role if I spoke without permission.

Amelie produced a leather paddle that appeared as if it had seen years of use, however, Lady Caroline seemed to judge it as worthy to use on my backside.

"So, we begin again," Lady Caroline said as she gently stroked my bare bottom with her hand, "If at any time the pain becomes too much for you to bear, simply shout for me to stop and I shall take you back to your mother."

I did not wish to admit defeat to my mother or to Lady Caroline. As such, I closed my eyes and braced myself for the pain to come.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The paddle hurt far worse than Lady Caroline's hand. My bottom was soon on fire. I pressed my lips together tightly, valiantly attempting to be stoic while I was beaten, however, a multitude of moans and sobs escaped my boyish lips.

The blows came with greater speed now that she had the paddle, burning the backs of my thighs as well as my tender, abused buttocks. I felt confused, helpless and bereft of pride as I struggled not to fall off Lady Caroline's lap. I resolutely wanted to pass all of Lady Caroline's tests, and I somehow found an inner-strength deep within myself to help me persevere, no matter what agonies Lady Caroline inflicted upon me.

"He has a very shapely and lovely bottom," Amelie said when Lady Caroline had finished paddling me.

"It's exquisite," Lady Caroline replied, "If he is sent to Gran Sacree, his bottom will be much sought after. It will be reddened like this every day, I can assure you."

"Do you hear that, pretty boy?" Amelie asked as I sobbed and trembled across Lady Caroline's lap, "Do you believe you could endure, being punished like this every day?"

I was certain that Amelie's question was another test for me to pass.

"If the free-women and men of Gran Sacree wish to punish me like this every day," I gasped, "I shall do my best to accept my punishments with good grace."

"He is adorable," Amelie exclaimed, "If he cannot go to Gran Sacree, you should keep him here and make him your household slave."

I felt my body tremble at those words, but then Lady Caroline said, "Amelie, hush! My husband would never approve of such a thing."

Lady Caroline then placed her hands upon my sore, abused buttocks and painfully kneaded them. I whimpered at her touch.

When my face was soaked with my own tears, I felt Lady Caroline prodding at my anus, opening it

"This tight, little thing," Lady Caroline said, "so pink, so captivating, we mustn't neglect this." Then Lady Caroline inserted a finger into my rectum, exploring deep inside of me until she found an extremely sensitive node, which she then began to stroke with her fingertip. When her fingertip touched me there, I could feel my cock throb in response.

"This is an important part of a male slave's anatomy," Lady Caroline informed me, "with constant stimulation, this node can be used to keep a male slave constantly aroused and erect. If you are sent to Gran Sacree, I can promise you that this will be rubbed, stroked and touched repeatedly so that your cock will always be throbbing and fiercely erect."

"You must be opened and widened if you are to be one of Mistress Charmant's slaves," she continued, "We may as well acquaint your anus with what it feels like to be opened."

Lady Caroline then turned to her servant-girl and said, "Amelie, bring me a phallus from that chest."

I felt a certain degree of panic as Amelie opened a chest and pulled out a polished phallus that was both longer and thicker than my own cock.

"Not that one Amelie," Lady Caroline advised, "This boy is quite virginal. He couldn't take something of that size. Bring me something with a less impressive girth."

When Lady Caroline opened my anus, I felt an appalling sense of helplessness far more terrible than anything I felt when I was paddled. I do not understand why, however I was filled with a sense of distress and foreboding at the prospect of my anal cavity being opened and invaded.

Lady Caroline made certain that the phallus was oiled and lubricated, and then she placed the rounded end at the tender, pink flesh of my anal opening and shoved it sharply and firmly into me. Despite Lady Caroline's implication that this was one of the smaller phallic objects in her collection, it felt impossibly large when she forced it inside of me.

I felt utterly defeated and violated as she forced the massive thing deep into my delicate orifice. My narrow cleft was battered open so distressingly wide, it seemed certain that Lady Caroline's phallus would do me an injury.

__________

JEANNE'S STORY

I first learned of the Mistress Charmant's manor house of naked playthings three months back, when I was at the wine festival at the Temple of Joie.

"It's all quite decadent," Jeunesse opined with girlish enthusiasm, "By law, all the slaves are denied clothing and the organs of the male slaves are kept constantly hard and erect."

"And the vaginas of the female slaves are kept constantly wet," Corinne added with drunken merriment, "The naked slaves are endlessly wanton and hungry for someone to touch them."

"It is a paradise for the lustful and the wicked," Jeunesse whispered drunkenly into my ear.

"If I went to Gran Sacree, I would want to be a woman's slave," Corinne informed us, "The thought of being naked, helpless and at the mercy of a strong woman while her hands expertly invaded my sex and cruelly manipulated my nipples thrills me and heats my blood unlike any thoughts of anything a man could do to me."

"If I were to spend all my days naked and allow wealthy women to explore my body with their hands and thrust their fingers into my sex, my mother would accuse me of whoredom," I said.

"Yes, if you were to remain here in Douville," Corinne agreed, "But in Gran Sacree it is considered a religious offering! It would be a holy thing! You would be a sacrifice to the gods, and you would bring honor and notoriety to your family for generations!"

"We should do it," Jeunesse opined, "The three of us should go to Gran Sacree and offer ourselves up as sacrifices to the gods!

Corinne and Jeunesse drunkenly gossiped about the wicked delights and entertainments that might be found in Mistress Charmant's manor house and boasted of plans to travel to Gran Sacree so they might experience such libidinous revelry firsthand.

Of course, the next day everything had changed. Without wine to lend them courage they both found excuses for why they could not go to Gran Sacree and all future discussion on the topic was heatedly discouraged.

My courage and enthusiasm did not likewise fade, so I sought out other friends that might tell me more about the naked playthings of Gran Sacree. My first efforts took me to Sabine. Her father owns an inn in the center of town, and many of his patrons are travelers from other towns. Sabine serves those patrons and tends to learn much from them when they talk amongst themselves.

"Gran Sacree?" she said, "Oh yes, there's been much talk about that place. It is a city with ostentatious displays of wealth and awe-inspiring pageants."

Sabine began to tell me of the gossip that she had heard from traveling merchants, sailors and soldiers, however, her father quickly ordered her to get back to work.

But as Sabine fetched bread, cheese and pottage for the customers in the great hall, she pointed me out to some of them. It was not overly long before one of them came up to me and introduced himself.

"The innkeepers daughter tells me that you have questions about Gran Sacree," he said politely, "I've been to Gran Sacree. I know that city quite well."

The man was quite young and did not dress like a merchant. He had the look of a young soldier, however his manners and bearing were very polished. I had encountered many soldiers in my lifetime, and they were usually gruff and ill-mannered.

"The innkeeper's daughter is quite correct," I confirmed.

"My name is Dashiell," the young man informed me, "And I have traveled all over that city. What would you know about it?"

My eyes widened and I took a deep breath and said, "Tell me about Mistress Charmant's manor house."

"Are you truly certain?" he asked, raising his eyebrows in surprise, "Mistress Charmant's manor house is a place of salacious and libidinous spectacles. You seem too innocent and proper to be interested in such things."

"Perhaps I am tantalized by the idea of libidinous spectacles," I said, "Tell me what you've seen there".

After some urging, Dashiell finally began to tell me tales of naked slaves being marched out to a public fairground and compelled to exercise in full view of hundreds of engrossed spectators. Of course, every slave had buttocks that blushed red from cruel punishments. Oft times their thighs had been spanked as well, and their eyes and faces would be wet from the multitude of tears that they had shed.

There were both male and female slaves, and they were both forced to labor while utterly naked. The male slaves constantly had their cocks worked into a frenzy and would always be achingly erect. The female slaves constantly had their pudenda tormented and their pubic lips would forever be swollen and inflamed with lust.

If you remain in Gran Sacree for more than a few days you will almost certainly see a naked slave with their wrists helplessly bound behind them being led down the public streets on a leash, being openly ogled by the local people.

The townspeople relish the opportunity to gape at the naked slaves as they are publicly tormented, however, only the wealthiest of the townspeople ever enjoy the opportunity to fondle the flesh of these lovely slaves or to penetrate their pleasure clefts.

And every month there is a public whipping. Even if all the slaves are perfectly well-behaved, somebody must be whipped, simply as a reminder of how Mistress Charmant's naked slaves are truly helpless and vulnerable.

As Dashiell told me more tales about men and women being stripped naked in public, tied up, spanked and sexually abused, I felt a stirring in my loins that grew into a feverish heat. When the young man had finished telling me his tales, my nipples had hardened and there was a wet throbbing as my sex pulsed with hungry spasms.

Men and women who wished to become one of Mistress Charmant's slaves were referred to as postulants. In order to be accepted as a slave, they needed to travel to Gran Sacree and present themselves to Mistress Charmant and her circle of trusted advisors.

Should a postulant be accepted by the council, a scribe would write up a document that sentenced the postulant to one year as Mistress Charmant's slave. At the end of that year, if the slave still desired to serve as one of Mistress Charmant's naked playthings, the scribe would write up a new contract that sentenced the young man or woman to another year of slavery in Mistress Charmant's manor house. Tradition holds that no person may be sentenced to slavery for more than six years.

I was utterly spellbound by the idea of becoming one of Mistress Charmant's naked playthings. At night I would have fervid, compelling dreams of being her helpless, naked plaything and I found these dreams to be delicious and breathtaking.

But, when I approached my mother and father and told them of my wish to travel to Gran Sacree and presenting myself as a postulant, they were unreceptive to my intentions.

"You are far too innocent and fragile," my mother protested, "The ordeals you would be put through would be far greater than you could withstand."

That was my father's position as well. Both my parents were united in their opposition to my plans. My ardent desire to become one of Mistress Charmant's slaves did not diminish as the days and weeks passed, and my libidinous dreams of being a naked plaything continued unabated, however, my parents remained united in their disapproval of my plans.

My life continued in this manner until my brother one day went before my parents and told them that he also desired to go to Gran Sacree to become of Mistress Charmant's naked playthings.

When Sascha wants something he can be far more unrelenting and passionate than I. He argued with my parents for days, and eventually they abated. They agreed to support him in his ambition, but only if he went to Lady Caroline and told her of his plans first.

I saw this as an extraordinary opportunity and went straightaway to Lady Caroline's home to report exactly what my parents had said.

Lady Caroline is not a woman to trifle with. She is one of the wealthiest people in Douville. She is has a network of influential allies in cities across the valley. Her wealth and astute alliances make Lady Caroline a very formidable woman. Those who cross her can be destroyed expeditiously.

"My mother has said that Sascha may go to Gran Sacree if he passes whatever tests that you put to him," I proclaimed to Lady Caroline, "Do I not deserve to be granted the same opportunity as my brother?"

I maneuvered my meeting with Lady Caroline so that Lady Caroline, my mother and myself might all be in the same room together. My hope was that Lady Caroline would act as my advocate and aid me in my dispute.

"I was taught by Chasseresse priestesses," Lady Caroline said to my mother, "And they instilled within me the sacred doctrine that women should be offered the same opportunities as men. Would you truly deny an opportunity to your daughter that you would grant to your son?"

It was a daunting situation for my mother. She had no desire for me to become a naked sacrifice, however, she also did not wish to openly challenge an intimidating opponent like Lady Caroline. In the end, she was forced to allow me the same opportunity as my brother Sascha.

"The tests you are to be subjected to will be arduous and painful," Lady Caroline assured me, "however they will be no more vexing than the tests imposed upon your brother. In this house, you and your brother shall both be judged impartially."

And with that, I was led away from my mother and down a dark staircase to sunless, gloomy room with ominous shadows. The only illumination in the chamber came from a lustrous sphere that hovered near the ceiling. It floated like an airborne soap bubble and gave off an eerie glow, like the light of a full moon.

Lady Caroline bid me to strip naked. I obeyed without thinking and when my bare flesh was on display for Lady Caroline to gaze upon, she gathered up all of my garments in her arms.

"You shall remain here until you have been judged," Lady Caroline informed me as she openly stared at my naked body, "I shall send a trusted companion to oversee your ordeals. In the interim, I shall oversee your brother's ordeals personally."

Lady Caroline then left me alone in the gloomy, haunting room and bolted the doors behind her as she left. Mother had looked so forlorn as I was led away from her, however, I was exultant. I was naked. I was locked inside a dark, shadowy, foreboding cell and I was awaiting a cruel overseer, who would soon abuse my naked body and test my capacity for enduring torment and distress.

Naked, I explored the grim, murky room and took account of my surroundings.

The bolted doors were quite thick, sturdy and solid. They would hold me prisoner in this place, until Lady Caroline chose to release me. As I delved into the shadows and dark corners of the chamber, I discovered sealed barrels and dozens of locked, wooden chests. There were also shelves of stoppered bottles containing ointments and liquids that I could not identify.

The luminous sphere floated beyond my reach and staring at it directly aggrieved my eyes. Its luminescence was blinding, and I was forced to look away. It was quite obviously something enchanted, but I would learn nothing more about it. As my eyes adjusted to the gloom, I could see that the walls were quite solid stone and mortar. After more searching, I discovered iron manacles suspended from unyielding chains.

The thought of being naked and made helpless with my wrists locked in such iron restraints incited a soft, wet pulse in my sex. So transfixed was I by the sight of the formidable chains and shackles that I failed to notice the sounds when the doors were unbolted, strangers intruded upon my solitude and joined me in the gloomy chamber.

"You must be the young lady who is anxious to prove herself," said a self-assured woman's voice, breaking me from my reverie.

"Oh," I gasped, startled as I turned to the sound of that voice, "My name is Jeanne. Lady Caroline told me-"

"Yes, I have already spoke to Lady Caroline," the tall, imposing woman responded, "You wish to prove yourself capable of suffering the arduous burdens and torments of a slave in Gran Sacree."

This woman was so noble and so stately, and I stood before her naked, stripped of all the trappings of dignity and prestige. My heart beat decidedly fast and I felt a hot-blooded sense of delicious fear and intimidation as this striking woman gazed upon my young, naked body.

"I do, Madam," I replied in a tremulous voice.

"You are most fortunate," the courtly woman said to me, "I am well-versed in the daily abuses that slaves endure in that city. I shall test your suitability. And if I find that you are fit for life as a slave, I shall pay the cost of a carriage to take you to Gran Sacree from my own personal finances."

I was stunned by her generous offer and then she strode forward and reached one hand between my legs. I gasped as she held a thicket of blonde pubic hairs in her grasp and tugged upon them. There was a sharp pain as she yanked on those fine, delicate hairs and I had to suppress an urge to use my hands to protect myself.

"To begin," the regal woman said, "we shall have to shear this away. Slaves in Gran Sacree are not permitted to have any covering that might obscure their genitals. Those nether lips must always be on display."

The tall, imposing woman then called for a servant, and one hastily appeared. She told him that I needed to be divested of my pubic hair immediately and he took me to a chamber where I could be properly groomed.

The servant who groomed me was young, graceful and spoke to me in a soothing tone of voice as he divested my sex of the only covering I had left.

"Lady Nolwenn seems quite fond of you," the young man said as he trimmed and shaved my loins, "Her offer to pay for your transport was most kind. She is not often so generous."