Naked Playthings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her name is Lady Nolwenn?" I asked as his thumb slid down my swollen pubic lips and brushed away shorn pubic hairs.

"It is, but you mustn't address her by her name," the boyish servant admonished me, "Mistress is the proper honorific for a slave to use when addressing a free woman."

When he had finished shaving my loins, the boy used hot water and a cloth to wipe my pubis utterly clean. He then leaned in close and examined the delicate folds of my sex carefully. His hands touched my nether lips and he felt up my vagina from front to back, parting my labia and dragging a finger with agonizing slowness across the dripping wet gap in between.

Mistress Nolwenn is very exacting," the boy explained, "Should even one slight hair remain, she would be emphatically disappointed with me."

"I understand," I said softly, my voice trembling as the boy carefully examined me from my vagina to my anus, "Go ahead and be thorough."

After what seemed like an age, the boy was satisfied, and he declared that his work was finished. He set aside his cloth and his other tools and escorted me through the halls and returned me to the regal Lady Nolwenn.

"So, Alois," the aristocratic woman said as the boy returned me to her custody, "have you done your job well?"

"Yes, Lady Nolwenn," he replied deferentially.

Lady Nolwenn seemed unwilling to trust Alois at his word, and instead commanded me to spread my legs shamefully wide so that she could examine the results of her servant's endeavors. The manner in which she examined my pudenda was brazen and indecent. And when she had assured herself that she could find no errant hairs while I faced her, she ordered me to turn and face the wall so that she might examine my sex from behind.

Obediently, I turned around and Lady Nolwenn commanded me to spread my legs wide once again. She then ordered me to lean forward, rest my hands flat against the wall and to push my hips back towards her. This humiliating pose left my pubic lips shamelessly on display.

Lady Nolwenn examined my freshly shaved sex from the rear and then she pried the swollen folds of my labia apart, admiring the thorough job that Alois had done.

"You have done an exceptional job, Alois," she said to her boyish servant as she inspected me from my vagina to my anus, "Her loins are as smooth as polished glass."

"My Lady is most kind," Alois replied, seeming to bask in the praise of his aristocratic employer. However, all attention soon returned to my naked, vulnerable body.

"In Gran Sacree, slave-girls are punished often," Lady Nolwenn informed me, "even if they are obedient and well-behaved. If you are ever to be one of Mistress Charmant's slaves, you must be able to endure painful punishments with good grace. Are you able to do that, Jeanne?"

I was surprised by Lady Nolwenn's question. I had supposed that I would be forced to endure intensely humiliating and painful tests to prove my suitability to be a slave. I had not imagined that anyone would ask for my opinion of my own suitability. My mind was suddenly empty, and I found my mouth unable to form words.

"Slaves may be punished for failing to answer the questions of a free woman," Lady Nolwenn announced imperiously, "And your buttocks are already ideally positioned for a whipping. Continue to hold that position and I shall administer your first punishment. I shall soon see how well you take punishment."

I remained bent over at the waist and twisted my head around to watch as Lady Nolwenn went to one of the locked, wooden chests. In the dim lighting of the chamber, I watched as she opened the chest and pulled out a long, thin, leather whip.

"This doesn't hurt as much as other whips they use in Gran Sacree," Lady Nolwenn explained, "however, it will sting enough. The manner in which you react to this whip shall give me a great deal of insight into your ability to withstand painful punishments."

As Lady Nolwenn approached me with the whip my heart pounded insistently in my chest and a powerful feeling overtook me. Was it excitement or dread?

I was given no time to ponder the state of my emotions as Lady Nolwenn stepped forward wielded her leather strap against my bare buttocks. I had just barely enough time to register the fearsome sound of the whip cleaving the air before I felt the crack of leather on my bare skin.

"Aaaghh," I cried out in pain. Lady Nolwenn was correct. The leather whip across my bottom delivered a sufficient sting to judge a girl's ability to endure cruel punishments.

"You mustn't use your hands to protect your backside," Lady Nolwenn informed me, "And you must remain bent over with your buttocks vulnerable. If you fail to accept your punishment in this fashion, I shall inform your mother of your unsuitability for life as a slave."

I was given no time to reply to Lady Nolwenn's announcement as an instant later the leather whip struck my poor buttocks a second time. And then a third crack of the whip scorched me across my bottom before I could recover from the first two.

"Aaaaauughhhhhhh," I cried at as the cruel leather continued to punish my bare buttocks with stinging blows. Somehow, I hadn't imagined that a whip could hurt so much. I continued to scream and struggled to remain firm and not fall over. I closed my eyes shut and tried with all my will not use my hands to defend myself from Nolwenn's cruel whip.

I felt searing, shocking pain and my body's instinct to escape it was overwhelming. I had asked Lady Nolwenn for this, but my body wasn't ready for it. I writhed, twisted my hips and danced under the painful sting of the whip, however I obediently kept my legs spread far apart, my hands pressed flat against the wall and my buttocks pushed back towards the woman who was punishing me.