Naked Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, sir, thank you for sitting me next to lil o'l you," she drawled softly, giving her long hair a shake as she sat next to him, and shifting her chair a little closer to him as she did to ensure he was enticed by the swell of her fine, heaving breasts. She crossed her long legs, letting her already short leather skirt ride high on her smooth tanned thighs.

He could smell her perfume, heady and exotic. This was a woman who dressed for sex, oozed sexuality and practiced what she preached. She was wild in all but name, such a prissy moniker for such a sexy woman. Just like her sister he mused as his eyes took in the expanse of DJ flesh now so blatantly on offer as his cock strained behind his pants. Oh, how he wanted her and was determined to get her. Somehow Chloe held no interest as his hard shaft dictated the direction of events.

"I am delighted to have your company," he said, meaning every word spoken in a gravely, unmistakably lustful voice.

"And I would be delighted to have your Company," she said, laughing, the ambiguity of the statement not missed by the Chairman or those closest to them who laughed nervously.

"Play your cards right and I may give you a share," he replied, never letting his eyes leave their gaze on the swell of her formidable breasts.

"But what about the competition?" she purred. "Surely they take all the interest? Or are you going to keep some deposits for me?"

His cock pulsed involuntarily. He liked the way she played with words and the seductive tone of her voice; not to mention the opening and closing of her thighs in the microscopic skirt that enticed and promised what delights surely lay between those firm dancer's thighs.

"Oh, there is no competition for you. I would wipe it all out just to ensure your share, and as for the deposits..."

"Well, honey," Leonora said, her hand reaching out to lightly stroke his thigh, "I would not wish to takeover."

"No?" he asked, almost disappointed.

"No, I think that shares are fun whereas sole ownership means no variety. Don't you think?"

She looked at him with eyes that seemed to dance with fire, arousing him beyond measure. If he only knew how her panties were soaking, so much so she wanted to take them off and feed his wide, beautiful mouth with them. Could he not see her teats straining at the top? They in truth wanted each other. Maria was forgotten, Chloe forgotten, Yvette and Alicia mere vague memories. No, the Chairman had eyes for only one person now and she felt the same.

He leaned to whisper to her, noting that she was making the same move towards him.

"I want to fuck you right now!" they said to each other, smiling almost dementedly at how simultaneously they had expressed their raw passion.

They laughed, long and hard, noting that most of the people nearest to them looked decidedly uncomfortable. The words had clearly come out as a stage whisper. However, two had reacted differently. He had missed nothing.

"Well?" thundered the Chairman, with laughter and lust battling for supremacy in his eyes, "don't you ever want to just fuck your husband on the spot, Joanna?"

His eyes darted between the two young accountants, seeing a flash of fiery lust that was quickly extinguished as both the Chair and his new companion stared piercingly at them.

Silence.

They continued to stare.

"Well, Joanna? Give us an honest answer! Tell me."

She blushed a bright shade of pink, a bead of perspiration dripping from her forehead.

Silence. The patch of damp in her panties spread rapidly as the imagery and the desire to just that filled not only her brain but translated into signals that spread over her petite body.

The Chair stood, thumping the table and making all the other guests who were chatting loudly, many pretending to not notice the altercation, look down the table. There was silence all around them.

"Yes," she blurted out, at once scared and at another thrilled and relieved to confess her sexual desires. "Yes Mister Chairman, I have wanted to fuck him. Yes, to fuck him in public, across a table like this, my cunt wide open, my hands tied behind my back, him using his thick cock to plunge into my soaking hole. Yes, yes." She was panting, excited, feeling relieved to let out honestly the fantasy that had lain in her head since they had wed only weeks before. A secret she thought could never be shared, but was now no longer.

Leonora was watching her husband, seeing a man both surprised but unmistakably aroused. His trousers looked like a tent. He was licking his lips over and over. There was surprise but no anger, no embarrassment even. He didn't seem to notice the silence around him, with his whole focus reflecting on what his beautiful wife had just said. Yes, Gerald was so aroused to find her sharing a fantasy he had had since his teens and that she clearly had too.

The Chairman called over his hostess.

"Chloe, come here!"

Chloe, now feeling so comfortable naked, walked seductively towards him. She loved all the eyes following her movements, knowing that there were both men and women who wanted her or at least admired her. She deliberately accentuated her hip movements like a model, simultaneously ensuring her breasts swayed alluringly. Only one thing distracted her from her pleasure. Tom and Andrew had yet to show up, something that puzzled her given the Chair's three-line whip on attendance for the top team and their juniors.

"Do you have some rope?"

"Rope? Why sure Mr Chairman. I have bought metres of it for the guests to use. Can I ask what it is for?" She asked innocently enough but knew that they were not going to play tug-o-war with it.

"Go get it," he commanded sharply. "And bring a sharp knife or scissors."

"Yes sir," she said, finding herself more than willing to meet his manly command. She felt his power and instead of loathing it as she was expecting herself to do, she found she wanted him to be powerful and dominate.

"Joanna," he said softly, looking piercingly into the young accountant's eyes, "take your clothes off."

"W-what?" exclaimed Gerald, then quietened himself, still aroused so much that he could not hold the pretence of shock. Nor could he easily stand as his hard cock pressed urgently against his neatly pressed trousers.

"Thank you sir," she said, relieved to be given permission by someone else to do something that was clearly her greatest desire.

"You may not thank me yet," the Chairman replied, menacingly.

She quietened, at once fearful but unable to forget the seeping arousal between her thighs.

She stripped, taking off the fine green silk gown she had worn. Her small breasts heaved with excitement behind a pretty cream satin bra but her hand covered the soaking matching panties.

There was nervous applause, as if the other guests were signalling not only desire but support.

"Put your hands above your head," instructed the Chairman, whose own crotch clearly showed arousal. This was something Leonora had not been able to miss and was her indicator that he meant to use this couple to satisfy his own desires; if only in the short term. Her excitement grew at the prospect, wondering when she would be next on his list of targets or if she would be invited to participate. She knew her own panties must look like Joanna's, though at this point in time she did not have the piercing eyes of the Chair staring in that direction.

"Mmmmmm..what is that damp patch in your knickers little girl?" the Chair asked, clearly sensing that this one thing embarrassed her more than her nakedness. She was uncomfortable with her own juice dripping and staining her panties. It was so perverse that being almost naked was less shameful and more exciting, yet her own natural excretions shamed her.

"Oh she has never liked her own cunt juice, Sir," blurted Gerald, "She sees it as disgusting stuff and makes me wash my face after licking her. She says only lesbians lick their own cunt juice. How ridiculous!"

The Chairman smiled at him, smiling to himself that his intuitions were right. He was seldom wrong. No only over Chloe and Dianne had he not got things right, but then he would rectify that soon, very soon.

Chloe arrived with the rope.

"Joanna, you slut." He said, in a soft and silky voice. "Put your hands behind your back. Chloe, tie her up really tight. Fuckslut, do not move or I will have to just come over there and do the job myself. "

His voice was always calm but insulting with only a few words. He had decided she would have her fantasy fulfilled but there had to be a price. Humiliation. He knew she needed it.

"Joanna, is it true what Gerald is saying?" the Chair asked, almost innocently.

"N-no, ah, yes Sir."

Her head was bowed, eyes as if inspecting the hard nipples of her firm little breasts. There was a childlike innocence to this young bride, something that The Chairman found both endearing and something he wanted to break. Though she knew her desires in one plane, she was naïve in others. By the end of the night she would know a good deal more.

"She is tied now, Sir."

"Good. Give your Chairman a kiss before you leave us."

Chloe hesitated, but only briefly. Just like Leonora she had noticed his beautiful mouth, especially when he smiled. One small kiss was all he asked, wasn't it? She stepped forward, leaning out so that her breasts swung freely, a sensation she was growing to love, but he would have difficulty touching much of her body. How wrong she was.

She felt the sudden pain as his hands darted out, catching her hard nipples brutally. He pulled her to him by the pain-filled teats, then covered her mouth with his and forced his tongue deep into her. Chloe let out a stifled but heart-felt cry of pain, but her body was signalling pleasure, wanting more of the cruelty as he mashed his lips so forcefully against hers and she felt herself responding more and more instinctively to his lust. Cries turned to deep moans. She found she wanted more hurt of her nipples and more, much more of his sensual kisses that were so powerful. The trickle of juice down her inner thigh thrilled not shamed her. Chloe felt so alive with this powerful man. Then she was dismayed as he pushed her away, gesturing her to see to her other guests,

He knew it. He was always right. Just as he knew that both Joanna and Leonora were his adoring slaves for the taking, so the now forlorn Chloe was his to dominate and abuse. He would however save the DJ for later, much later with his wife, and Chloe he might leave to another day. For now it was Joanna who needed his help.

"Gerard, go slip her panties off her."

The young husband was there in a flash. There was clearly a strong desire in this man to see his wife humiliated and publicly on display. Jo's eyes darted towards him, giving a confused message of shock, pleading and yet a brief sparkle of lust.

He held her panties triumphantly in his hands, instinctively wanting to lift them to his nose to savour the aroma he found so beautiful but that she seldom let him share.

"Do they smell good?" asked the Chairman, guessing Gerard's desires and in that question giving him the permission his wife would never have offered.

He lifted them to his nose, turning the creamy gusset to the outside. He inhaled and sighed, a deep sigh of pleasure.

"I take it from that that they do," the Chairman said simply, then continued. "Gerard, turn the gusset to face your wife's lips. Joanna, extend your tongue."

Both did as they were ordered, though Joanna seemed unable to extend her tongue far.

"I said stretch out your tongue, slut."

An extra inch emerged from the now beetroot red face. She was mortified, knowing what was to happen. Fearing it, but fearing the Chairman more. She loved her job, she loved Gerard. She had to learn to be different for both their sakes. This man had power. It oozed from him as much as cunt juice oozed incessantly from between her legs.

"Gerard, offer her the gusset and you, whore, lick."

And she did. Fear driving her obedience, yet finding as she licked that the sweet scented cum now had a pleasance to it that she had never observed before. Past the slightly slimy texture that reminded her of oysters was a sweet subtle bouquet and flavour that aroused her slowly but surely. Her nipples, already hard from the pleasure of her public bondage and the perverse sense of humiliation now ached painfully as if they could take no more. As for her cunt, it was on fire, soaking her yet unable to put out the flames that lapped at her labia and clit. In fact, as she licked, so her whole body seemed to be awash with mixed feelings of lust and yet deep humiliation, blushing all over and yet wanting more of this.

"Enough!" shouted the Chairman, pushing Gerard away roughly. He had detected the change and was now in for the kill. "Leonora, take off your panties this instant and offer them up to this slut."

Leonora could not hide her eagerness. The simple black lacy panties were off in seconds, with no show of modesty. She deliberately raised her skirt high, leaving the tight leather skirt to drop back slowly as her tiny tuft of pubic hair invited the Chair to make further inspections. He could not fail to see the double piercing through her more than well-sized clitoris.

To her disappointment he appeared to not notice anything as she did what she was told. After she had completely cleaned them of every trace of the DJ's cum juice, so he shouted an order:

"Ladies around this table. you are to give your panties to Chloe, your hostess, who will collect them for me and pass them to Leonora this sweet woman here whom I intend to fuck senseless at some stage in the future."

Loenora found it hard to hide her disappointment. This scene was driving her wild. She wanted him now. Not only did she want him but she was hungry to have the tongue that had snaked so sensuously over her knickers slipping and sliding into her now completely soaked cunt lips. She had noticed quite quickly how the slut was getting more and more eager for the taste of another woman, so why not her?

Chloe was amazed how quickly the women obeyed. Even more so when she saw how not one pair of panties was dry. Two women smiled and shrugged, indicating that they were naked under their haut couture. However, their scents amalgamated with the heady mix emanating from the growing pile of panties, like an expensive perfume. It was such a natural aphrodisiac and impulsively she wanted to taste them, just as much as she sensed the once-reluctant Joanna now wanted to do.

She walked down the length of the table, carrying the pile of delicate garments that only minutes before had wrapped and held the cunts of at least 15 women. There was silence in the room, leaving only the rhythm of her high heels tapping on the oak floor. She sensed every pair of eyes following her, taking in her sashaying hips as their nostrils filled like hers with the scent. She imagined her tongue parting every set of sex lips. For this once-prude, it was thrilling.

"Ah, well done ladies," the Chair said with genuine praise. "Gerard, you are to stand there and feed her these one by one." Then he turned to Joanna and said, "You can thank me for this privilege. The scent and taste of a woman is the Eighth wonder of the world. How dare you be afraid of it or mock it. From now on, you are to place a teaspoon into your cunt every morning and savour your own juice. At night, Gerard is to fuck you hard with a dildo and you must lick it clean to his satisfaction. Only when he is happy that there is no longer your cunt smell on it should you place it back in your bedside drawer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she replied, again ashamed and yet thrilled by the prospect of what was she had to do. Although her mother's words told her this was disgusting (screamed at her when she was caught masturbating and had licked her fingers, unaware of the matronly-like woman staring open-mouthed at her bedroom door) and her brain was in conflict between humiliation and desire, she was delighted to serve her husband; as well as obey this man whose power oozed into every pore of her being.

"Just think," said the Chairman, "once you have tasted them all I am going to make you go to each woman and find out which panty belongs to whom. So, as you savour their bouquets, so you may want to remember which you liked best." He winked, knowing that he had had yet another triumph in his pursuit of perversion.

And so began both the education and humiliation of Joanna, whose husband earnestly and lovingly fed his bound woman the scent and juice of cunts so various in their perfume, so different in their tastes.

TO BE CONTINUED...