All Comments on 'Naked Pt. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

KMBurke, I'm in love with a woman I now can't be with out.

paroxysm, this didn't last long. Me and most all Men love you for your ability to change your mind. For the good.

When did your coffee show up, are you close with your sister.

I can only imagine a few weeks / days from now you lucky girl

ghalbertmckghalbertmckalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but the arrogance of the male puts me off.

I'll check out others in the series.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Super cute story. Well composed as it had a little trepidation mixed in with the lust. I have to concur with your detractor, ghalbertmck, that the make character was a bit cocky (pun intended), but she needed a self confident partner to shed her inhibitions. I'll definitely continue reading this story and see what pops up - oops, I did it again #(...I messed your ... thank you Ms. Speers.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With her name being Francis, I assume this is set in the UK.

Fanny does not mean arse in the UK (wrong side).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Naked Series Info