Naked Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy cow!" she whispered, looking over to Cliff in a kind of awe. "That was incredible!"

"Glad you liked it," he said, adding smugly, "I aim to please."

Fanny knew it was now her turn to please, so she obediently uncurled herself and lay flat on her back, spreading her legs. For a while Cliff just admired the image of this woman ready and eager for copulation. Then he climbed on top of her and stuffed his cock into her pussy.

As he plowed into that orifice, Fanny felt the heady sensation of being filled by a man. It had been way too long! And even though this young man could easily have been her son, she welcomed his invasion of her body. He got into a good rhythm, pumping relentlessly as he showered her face with kisses and used his hands to probe all the parts of her body that he could reach—her breasts, her back, her thighs, her bottom. Touchingly, he also gave her cheeks some gentle strokes to show that his interest in her was a lot more than purely physical.

He came effortlessly and copiously, pouring a large quantity of his seed deep in her while groaning softly into her ear. She received his emission gracefully as the fitting tribute to her own desirability.

When he eased out of her, he pulled her on top of himself as he landed on his back. His continued kisses and caresses made it very clear that this lovemaking session was far from over. And she was fine with that. She wanted the intimacy to go on as long as he could manage: she could certainly carry on almost indefinitely.

But when, after some particularly diligent massaging of her bottom, he whispered into her ear, "Do you like it in the butt?" she gave him a sharp look.

"There are women," she said evenly, "who would throw you out of bed for a question like that. But, my man, this is your lucky day: I do."

He grinned. "That's great!" And with that, he tossed her off of himself and got up.

"Where are you going?" she said, vaguely alarmed.

He looked back at her as if she were an innocent virgin. "We're gonna need lube, darling? You don't want me to do this without lube, do you?"

As he headed toward the door, she hissed in alarm, "You're going out like that?"

He cracked a smile. "I'm sure no one's around."

Since Cliff returned to the bed in under a minute, Fanny assumed her sister hadn't caught a glimpse of her naked lover.

He was clutching a little tube of moisturizer—the only lube he could spot in a hurry. She held out her hand for it, but he kept it away from her.

"I'll put it on," he said blandly.

A little shiver went through Fanny. Gee! she thought. Not a lot of men have put their fingers in me back there.

But she endured the procedure bravely enough. She was about to get on her hands and knees, but he instructed her to remain flat on he stomach.

As he climbed on top of her, draping his entire body over hers, she warned, "Hey, guy, go easy, okay? It's been a while since I've done this."

"Your wish is my command," he said.

But even though he did go in cautiously, pretty soon he was tunneling into her in a way that made her eyes widen with surprise and a bit of pain. At the same time, he wrapped his arms around her and seized her breasts, and she suddenly realized why he'd wanted her to stay in a prone position. With his cock pounding her almost to its limit, she was truly and royally corked. She couldn't help emitting soft little grunts with each thrust.

Presently he slipped a hand down to her sex and began stroking it. Oh, man, was he good! But the triple stimulation—pussy, bottom, breasts—was almost too much for her, and she lapsed into a kind of ecstatic coma as her whole body seemed to be undergoing a mild jolt of electricity. And when he came, again pouring a large quantity of his seed into her, she had to bury her face in the pillow so that she wouldn't scream as her own shuddering orgasm washed over her. It seemed to go on for ages, helped by his continued fondling of her clitoris long after his own emission had ended.

And when he pulled out, she felt an appalling sense of vacancy that almost stupefied her. Never before had she realized how natural and fitting it is for the female body to be filled by a man.

Once more he retreated naked to the bathroom to wash up. That's because, as she dimly sensed, he still wasn't finished. After some recovery and cuddle time, he said he wanted to do sixty-nine. He charitably allowed her to be on top, and she got into position, her face in front of his phallus. Somehow it looked immense from this close proximity, and she had to lift her head to get it into her mouth. She had never been particularly good at deep throat, but her ministrations on the first two or three inches of his cock seemed enough for him. Meanwhile, he was lapping up her juices—both his and hers—as they leaked out of both orifices, bringing on several climaxes before his third orgasm filled her mouth with his emission. She dutifully swallowed it.

Dizzy and exhausted, Fanny hoped they were finished. Granting the twenty-year age difference between herself and Cliff, she had to admit that he could probably have outlasted her in the sexual struggle. But he magnanimously decided it was also time for sleep, and they both fell into a kind of drugged slumber.

In the morning, she was dimly aware that he was climbing out of bed.

And she also noticed that he was again wearing nothing.

When his hand grabbed the doorknob, she said sharply, "What do you think you're doing?"

He gazed back at her blandly. "I'm hoping to find some coffee downstairs. I'll make it myself if it's not already made."

She frowned in disapproval. "You're going out like that?"

"Well, of course." He looked at her as if nothing else was even conceivable.

"You do realize that there's another female in this house."

He cracked that crooked smile again. "Well, I guess she'll have to get used to it."

Fanny fell back in a kind of frustrated despair. It wasn't many moments before a timid little scream from downstairs signaled to her that she'd have to intervene.


12