All Comments on 'Naked Tag'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0nealmost 4 years ago
A very nice short story

A well paced short story with an interesting premise. 10/10 would like to see more

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Awesome story!

Loved every word!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story and concept!

Loved it all ! Sounds like could be some follow ups. Next poetry class and when Gwen comes to visit.

XarthXarthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

Thoughts on this and other stories available at

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/

This is my first contest story I've ever managed to submit. Exciting times. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, please consider dropping a vote if you haven't already.

-X

camacdocamacdoalmost 4 years ago
Neapolitan Trio

I would love to see another story or two involving these 3. I feel like there were a few subplots that could be further explored, like Jade and Tristan s relationship and Gwen discovering more about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

What a great concept -- naked tag! I wonder if this story will spawn any such activities at Colleges and Universities around the nation. This story was well executed and developed. Please don't let Jade and her Neapolitan team just wither...there's plenty of life in this group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Think we Have a Winner

A good submission to the Nude Day Contest. Great pacing, enjoyable characters, and a good sense of fun throughout. I could see this winning.

HLDHLDalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Everything about this story is excellent. The premise is interesting in the context of Nude Day, the characters are compelling and the exhibitionism is hot. I kind of like that the girls are content to satisfy themselves and don't get together just for the sake of having a girl-girl scene.

You can continue the story with the Neapolitan trio or let this one stand on its own.

Good luck in the contest!

roowaroowaalmost 4 years ago

From the very beginning, just a creative story line that I haven’t seen done before and executed brilliantly. Great job!!

Tripx713Tripx713almost 4 years ago
Novel idea

I'd never thought of this before and the descending amount of clothing is brilliant! A follow up story about a subsequent poetry class with nudity and perhaps some more interpersonal interactions might tweak some other reader's attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OMG

How can anyone top this story? Absolutely perfect for Nude Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

Best story of the day, and a great idea for a game of tag.

You blew me away with the performance art!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Phenomenal.

Phenomenal. Spectacular. Amazing.

I definitely want followup adventures from the Neapolitan girls.

SimonDoomSimonDoomalmost 4 years ago

Very entertaining story. Well written. I'm glad you stuck with Jades POV. Great concept for an exhibitionist story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't understand the comments

The commenters act like this is the greatest story ever. The technical aspects are above average - spelling, grammar, and such. But it is a flight of fantasy not grounded in reality.

Who knows one women who would walk around on campus naked? I'm suppose to believe the school authorities allow this? Not a chance!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Dang! That was so unrealistic, but super hot. I loved how the teachers and staff just kind of went along with the whole thing. It was a really fun read, and just made me happy.

Bottom_upBottom_upover 3 years ago
Dear Anonymous 07/05/20

What is not to get about fantasy? Do you have any? Are they all realistic?

This one was as good as any I ever dreamed up in the privacy of my head.

Ten stars worth.

AustralaniumAustralaniumover 3 years ago
Incredibly Imaginative

I've just started writing, and trying to get my first story published on here. And now I'm like "how the heck would I ever top this?" Right in the middle of your story I sit up and go "Nooo way!" You had me enthralled. It doesn't have to be the real world to be a damn exciting piece of work. Great job !

IJS0904IJS0904over 3 years ago

I loved this wonderfully quirky and sexy story. It is original and very well written. Thanks for the hard work and I look forward to more.

qarlcueqarlcueabout 3 years ago

Loved reading it, for the arc of Gwen’s progress (descent?), for the treat being inside Jade’s head, and for hitting so many of my favorite fantasies. Thanks!

phfinaphfinaalmost 3 years ago

Sigh, Xarth, how do you do it? Another favorite story with another favorite set of characters. When I have naked dreams, it's always terrifying because it's the final and I haven't studied for it and I'm going fail not only the class, but everything. But here was sweet, light, easy, and ... tender. I wish there were snuggles though, you know? Nekkid snuggles under the covers between Jade and Gwen, and a little bit of kissy-kissy face and rubby-rubby huggies. Sigh. But that's for me, and Gwen.

Gah. A redhead. Why did you have to make her a redhead? I'M WEAK!

kisses, `phfina

Savannah13Savannah13over 1 year ago

Raging forest fires start from a small flame. Xarth has struck a match. What may seem unrealistic today may be common place tomorrow. This is such a fun read. In some places this is already a reality but not at school. We head out to isolated ponds and lakes to play essentially the same game. The newbies are always fun to watch. The girls are almost always naked first. The guys seem to have a hang ups while their two heads get together. Great story. The classroom experience I will keep as a hopeful fantasy. Thanks Xarth for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I kept waiting for the lesbian sessions to start but was disappointed. So many opportunities missed.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An absolutely delightful story of discovery

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Best exploration of a theme than I could ever even have imagined. Nakee tag, indeed!

unparkedunparked4 months ago

Please put me in touch with your travel agent, Xarth: I want to buy a one-way ticket to this world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...