Naked Weekend and the Popular Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth wraps tightly around my cock, and I unload in her mouth.

"mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm" she's in heaven.

"gaaahhhhhh" I scream.

She opens her mouth to show her prize, and one more stream of cum erupts from my cock on to her upper lip and tongue. My load is not as big as before, but still quite a bit of cum that she's rolling around in her mouth before making a big show of swallowing it.

"You've got talent, there dude" she laughs.

"Look who's talking, now you've got two loads of cum on your face".

"Let's make it three. wanna go again"?

"Only if I can fuck you."

"Can't. I'm dancing naked all night, can't have my kitty looking like she's been over worked".

"Hadn't thought of that." I chuckle. "Well then, I'm ready if you're ready" I say stroking my cock in front of her.

"Keep doing that. you bad boy".

I increase my rhythm.

"I love to jack off while being watched. I'd do this all day if I could. especially if I had an audience." I tell her. "The way I see it, is I'll do whatever makes a woman happy."

Shaking her head in agreement, she offers "Thats why I became a nude dancer. I figured, what the fuck, I like being a slut, I like being nude. And I like people watching me. Might as well get paid for it."

"I hadn't thought of it that way, maybe I should become a model myself."

"You've got the bod and the cock for it mister."

"I've got an idea, let's make a memory."

"I'd love to take some pictures of you sucking my cock. Whattya think. I think that'd be incredible."

"Go for it. I've done porn before, It's fun." She's a a cum covered slut playfully now willing to let a total stranger take pictures of her naked with my cock in her mouth.

"God bless America and digital cameras." is my reaction.

My mind wanders as I picture the scene, me, totally nude jacking off in front of an audience, her posing for my camera while she's sucking me off. I can't believe my luck.

"How about this"? as she goes balls deep on my dick, facing forward her hands making the V for victory. I grab my camera, and click away. Up. Down. She poses with my cock, licking it, sucking my balls, deepthroating with her tongue licking. Each a pornographic moment in time, captured by my Nikon. She stops, then pulls my cock in front of her mouth. Then she acts like it's a microphone saying "On behalf of everyone, I'd like to thank the Academy, and all the crew..." Hilarious. A cumslut with a sense of humor, what a riot.

"Go back to that spread thing you did before. I want a picture of that to remember you by"

"You mean me spreading my pussy? No problemo. Let me lie down."

Lying back down on the bed, she again spreads her legs, opens up her pussy with both hands revealing a dripping twat that she instantly sticks three fingers into. All the while looking right at me with a big, "I'm being a bad girl" look".

"How about this?" She asks, the heightened blood flow to my cock has my head in a bit of a daze, but somehow I manage to focus the camera on her and her brazen display.

"Awesome. Let me get a close up". I lean over, adjusting the lens. "Perfect" "Kim's Quim is now on record." My hand returns to stroking my hard on while checking out the pictures on the camera screen.

"Enough talking, let me suck that thing some more. I don't have much time before I have to leave for work and I'd like some more memories of your cock in my mouth and your cum on my face while I'm dancing nude tonite."

And with that comes round three. I open my eyes from my masturbatory bliss.

Smiling, I look down again as she's got her right hand on her clit, feverishly rubbing while her left hand is three fingers deep in her slit, pussy lips covered in girl goo. Her head bobbing up and down like she's trying to impale her face on my 8 inch throbber. I can't believe it, even with this much effort, there's no teeth, not a single gag, just back to back powerhouse cock sucking by a naked stranger for the third time this afternoon.

It's going to be hard to top this I think. And in truth, even though I've been sucked off by dozens of women, this memory is seared in my brain years later as a "best of" moment in my sexual history.

This time I'm not going to hold back, as I announce my orgasm. She stops rubbing her clit, and instead wraps her hand around my balls, and the other starts jerking me off while she teases me saying, "You're a dirty boy, letting a cumslut like me suck you off. You like a total stranger sucking your cock? You like showing off your cock and cumming on me? Are you going to cum on me? Cum on me, empty your balls all over me. Empty those balls on me!"

And with that, I cry out, "Yes! I am a naked fuck toy. I'm cumming!" and I unload on her tits while she coohs in victory.

One more little squirt as she milks every last drop of my sperm from me in her mouth. "mmmmmmmmmm, so much cum. I love it." A little spasm sweeps over her as she says it. "yummmm."

"Okay" she suddenly declares, "I gotta go to work. Thanks for the cum, I'll wear it home."

"You don't need a towel or a hand cloth to wipe up?"

"Naahhh, I worked for this cum, I'll keep it as a momento." giggling.

And with that she grabs her towel, I grab the key and we both walk out naked into the pool area, my balls now hanging lower and emptier than I've ever remembered.

I look over at Kim and she's covered in cum on her face and tits. It looks a little like a bottle of suntan lotion has exploded on her. Her head high, I see a couple strings of cum, glistening in the afternoon sun like spider webs from her cheeks to her chest.

With a shit eating grin on my face, I know that anyone that sees us together knows full well what had just happened. I've now officially joined the club of regulars that have had sex with Kim. And now, as we walk back to the pool, everyone will see the jets of my cum on her tits and face.

Looking at me I get a couple thumbs up from some guys around the pool, no doubt having been on the receiving end of her mouth or pussy themselves at some point.

"By the way, my name is.." She puts her hand over my mouth and silences me.

"Stop, don't tell me, it's much nastier if I don't know anything about you, except I sucked your cock, and I've got your cum in my belly and on my face. The guys I dance for tonite will love it don't you think?"

Whatever makes a girl happy.

12