All Comments on 'Naked Wild Camping With Katya'

by AlessandraC

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

Firstly I'll say I'm jealous of your bravery and ability to live the life you do, it sounds wonderful.

You write with a nice flow that makes for an enjoyable read. I hope you share more of your adventures and lifestyle as I would love to read about them. x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a great life you have. Enjoyed the story and looking forward to reading more.

AlessandraCAlessandraCabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments guys. Wasn't sure how this would go down as I've never written about my life before and most stuff on Literotica is fiction. I'm part way through my next submission, I'll complete it ASAP.

Alessandra x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this. Ticks quite a few boxes for me. Short but sweet!

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Lovely short story AC

Really enjoyed hearing about your nude adventures in the story and will look forward to reading more in the future.

I admire your bravery in being naked in all these non-sexual instances and how you approach other people and have confidence in your body, including your “freaky pussy”!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlessandraC@AlessandraC
Avatar is me under a waterfall on a trail after being persuaded to strip off for the photo by my friend. Stayed naked for the next couple of hours to dry off until the trail got too busy. I love and am fascinated by casual nudity and will write about, or base stories on, my e...