Naked with 4 female friends

Story Info
Leeches change Mahesh's life.
3.6k words
4.19
8.4k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mahesh was really excited for his first trek. He was the only male in the friends group of 5 people. He had formed this group as a necessity. He was scrawny, lean and non-athletic and was picked on more often than not both by girls and boys. Now that they were 19 and in college, he could no longer just go and complain to the teachers. It was an unwritten code in every college that you either fought or surrendered to bullying. Going to the teachers would be a grave offence. Mahesh had no option of fighting and frequently used the flight mode, until he ran into these 4 women. The four of them vowed to protect him because they had previously lost a male friend to relentless bullying. In return, he helped them out in the hostel, both with some tidying up and also with assignments. He was superb in academics and they benefited greatly from him.

Shantala was the one he was closest with. To the extent that most people who met them thought they were dating. They talked to each other all the time. She was plain, too plain. However, her confidence attracted him. He was always low on confidence and that made him spend more time with her. Over time, he got bolder with everyone and it was due to her. Kavya was a superb looker. She had a very white skin and she ensured to keep it as white as possible with some additional makeup. The makeup cost her nothing as she came from a very rich family. In addition, she had superb breasts and it was a magnet to many boys. Mahesh himself was heavily attracted to them - he frequently had to correct himself to say her instead of them - but she had made it clear that she was not interested in him that way. Still, they remained great friends.

Sindhuri was quite tall and had quite a dark complexion. She was always annoyed at how the boys always went to the other girls, especially Kavya, and came to her only after they were rejected twice by her. Even Mahesh did the same thing and she was initially very tight-lipped with him. Mahesh understood her anger and slowly wore her down and they were now quite jovial with each other. The last one was Padma, another stunningly pretty girl who was well on her way to a career as a supermodel. She was the de fact mother of the group always ensuring they kept their shenanigans to a minimum.

On this day, as he started climbing the Chembra peak, he was in high spirits. The girls had assured him that this trek was a good one for starters as the distance was quite lesser. They were powerfully strong thanks to free Karate lessons and also being involved in Volleyball and had scaled far higher peaks. They decided on this one for two reasons. Firstly, they wanted to also tour other parts of Kerala so they had chosen a shorter trek. They also wanted it to be easy for Mahesh. However, even with the low bar, Mahesh had overestimated his abilities. After just a quarter of the trek, he was quite fatigued. The girls loved him but were still annoyed.

"Mahesh, this trek is the shortest one we can think of. If you are still unable to do it, go back. We can finish and come." Padma rebuked him. Mahesh was ashamed. Padma was the de facto mother of the group and she constantly berated the others and was very sharp. Mahesh was always particularly intimidated by her. He knew that he couldn't, just couldn't tell her that he would not continue. And so, they continued. However, as they trekked further, in addition to the fatigue, he started feeling a new experience. The experience of itchiness. It was different from the fatigue and it felt like it was in multiple places. Including his thighs. After a while, he got a new thought which filled him with dread. Sure enough, when he stopped and opened his shoes, there it was, a 2-inch little Leech.

Mahesh panicked. The women, who were initially annoyed at Mahesh stopping them again, were now filled with concern. When they saw the Leech, all annoying feelings went out.

"Mahesh, take your shirt and your pants off. We suspect there are more."

Luckily, they had stopped at a spot well surrounded by trees. Mahesh initially hesitated but recognised the situation and removed his shirt and pants. Sure enough, Leeches were all over his body. Mahesh shrieked in terror but Padma reassured him. The four women were equipped with the needed tools. Salt, in particular was very effective. Mixed with a little baking soda, the Leeches removed themselves after just one squirt. The girls were conscious of the fact that Mahesh was just in his underwear. It was tough to ignore. One of the Leeches were near his groin and, in a paradoxical way, it was making him rise. Very soon, Shantala surreptitiously nudged Sindhuri and pointed. Sindhuri was shocked. Not at the fact that he was getting a bulge. None of the girls were virgins. However, it was the size of the bulge that was shocking.

Even inside the trunks, the outline was gigantic. Both in length and girth. Sindhuri noted that, even confined by the trunks it was already well beyond her 3 earlier partners and she strongly suspected that it would grow even further. She made up her mind.

"Er, Mahesh. I think there is one on your thighs as well." The girls got excited. Mahesh looked at the exposed part of his thigh and couldn't find any. It took a few seconds to understand what Sindhuri meant. Oh no! Why? He thought to himself. Why did these Goddamn Leeches have to be here? Why in God's name did God create such disgusting creatures. Padma saw the hesitation. She also saw the glint in Sindhuri's eyes. Her first instinct was to protect Mahesh. However, she could not deny that she was excited as well. She had seen the bulge and wanted to see it fully free.

"Er, what should I-" Mahesh was asking.

"Mahesh." Padma spoke. There was a reason why they called her mother. Not only was she hard at them always ensuring they would complete assignments and keep the dorm rooms clean, she was also a soothing voice whenever needed. Whenever the girls were dumped by someone, she was the one who consoled them. She had this knack to spot them sad and lend a shoulder. "There are two options. We can give you the salt and leave. You can take your undies off and remove the Leech yourself. If you think you can do it, fine. However, I don't think that you can. You also have to clean up the salt once the Leech is off and if you don't do it properly, you will get an infection. AN infection is bad all the time, but getting an infection down there is horrible. So, let us help you."

Mahesh groaned. He hated this. He could not think of anything more humiliating and yet, he could understand the logic in what she said. Also, her voice always helped him get calm. And so, he took a deep breath and pulled his underwear down and stepped out of it.

The four women were flabbergasted. They had an idea it was large. But, it was, large! Gigantic! And, it was still growing. Unencumbered by the trunks, Mahesh kept growing and eventually reached his peak. And, what a peak it was. Sindhuri mentally calculated that she could put all three of her partners' flaccid organs end to end and it would be just about as big as Mahesh was now. Shantala and Padma had only one sexual partner and they knew that they had missed out. Shantala decided that she would break up with him. That little worm had no business being in any woman. Kavya, however, was kicking herself that she had rejected Mahesh.

Mahesh stood there. The shame of standing naked in front of his four best friends, all female, was making him want to be anywhere else. However, he also felt the excitement. The same shame, he knew was causing himself to grow. He was further ashamed that he was getting an erection. The shame itself was causing him to grow in a feedback loop and it caused him to stand there, fully erect, parallel to the ground and, he realised, starting to leak pre-cum. Padma recovered first.

"Mahesh, what is the meaning of this?" She pointed to his fully erect organ.

Padma was pointing. At his organ! While he was naked! Completely! Not a stitch on. Bare as board! While she herself was fully dressed. In tracks. The scene was the most shameful scene he could think of and yet, the same shame was causing him to get further aroused. He was leaking a generous amount of pre-cum.

"Well, since you are getting aroused like this, I don't think we can apply this. You are going to do it yourself."

"No, Padma. Please. I am scared of getting infected. I am sorry."

"In that case, we will do it. However, we want something in return."

"What is it?"

"Once we get to the top campsite, you once again strip naked and you stay naked for the rest of the trip."

Mahesh protested. The girls offered to give him the salt and leave. He had no choice and accepted it. Shantala walked forward. Until this day, Mahesh did not have any romantic feeling towards her. And, vice versa. She was his closest companion. And today, she was going to rub him. Rub him, while he was fully naked. In public. While she was fully clothed from head to toe in a track suit. Shantala, on her part was equally excited and could feel her wetness. Her partner had so far never excited her like this. Sure, they hooked up frequently and she gave herself to him willingly. However, there were no sparks. There was no powerful orgasm as described in novels and movies. The organ was tiny and he came soon as well. Yet, she was always polite with him and never brought it up. Now, she was going to touch her close friend while he was naked. And she would rub his groin.

As she extended her hand, she nearly dropped the salt. She composed herself. This was no laughing matter. She had to apply the right amount or this would cause burns. The Leeches were removed and shoed away. She then told him to sit on a rock. He moved to his clothes and she stopped her.

"You need to wait for a couple minutes. We then need to apply the ointment and you can put your clothes back on."

The four girls feasted their eyes. None of them were virgins and yet, this was different. A 19-year old man. Naked, completely! In the open.

2 minutes later, Shantala again walked forward. This time, it was to apply the ointment on the affected areas. She quickly finished up on the shoulders, back and chest and finally reached his thigh. The thigh was obscured by the rock-hard Elephant cock. Shantala would have found it difficult to rub without getting into contact with his organ even if she had tried her best. In reality, she was not even trying. She rubbed his thighs but, in the process, was also rubbing his balls. Mahesh, heavily aroused at the thought of being naked in front of his four best female friends, was now throbbing. Shantala deliberately slipped and caught his organ to steady himself. She steadied and as she removed her hands, she gave a powerful squeeze and rubbed. Mahesh could no longer hold it. He was still a virgin and the thought of a woman holding on to his shaft was just too much. The 5 pairs of eyes watched, spellbound as he exploded and poured a huge stream into the open ground.

Shantala walked back, triumphant. Padma was beside herself in fury. She knew that this was not in his control but she was not going to let go of this opportunity. And so, she shouted.

"What the fuck was that!?" She asked. "You got off in front of us like this! You little pervert! And this, after we have so generously been helping you."

"I-I-I couldn't control it! I'm sorry I didn't want to!" He pleaded hoping for a bit of mercy.

"Couldn't control it?" She sneered. "Aren't you ashamed of yourself to say that?" She chided him.

Oh, he was ashamed, all right. He was humiliated, beyond anything he could dream of. He replayed the last 10 minutes and he wanted the ground to swallow him. First, those Goddamned Leeches had caused him to get undressed in front of four women. He was naked, completely naked in front of them. And, he would be seeing them every day after this. Everyday knowing that they had seen him totally naked. No secrets. Exposed completely. And now, he had exploded in front of them, He could never live this down. He begged Padma to forgive him and she was having none of it. She sat on a rock and beckoned to him.

Oh no! Seriously! Was Padma really going to spank him? While he was naked? He came to the shocking realisation that he did not have a choice. Plus, he had to get his clothes back as soon as possible. And so, he went over her knees.

Down came the palms on his backside. The first hit itself caused him to bellow. Padma was fierce. And, Mahesh was feeling it. The hits were powerful. He strained to move his butt as much as possible to reduce the intensity - however slowly - but Padma's grip was strong enough.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

"Please, Padma. Please, please stop" Mahesh pleaded as the smacks rained down. By now, he could feel the singe. He was sure that the buttocks were red now with the attack.

After 20 smacks, each given with a dedication to make it as painful as possible, Padma finally stopped.

Mahesh got up from her lap. He could not bear to look at his friends. Friends? He was not even an equal anymore. Padma's attack had seen to that. He had just been spanked, completely naked by her over knee. He willed himself to look at them and their jeering smiles made him nearly cry. He was humiliated beyond belief. When they allowed him to put his clothes on, he felt as though they were bestowing a great kindness on him.

They reached the campsite. They had earlier told him that they would not help him put his tent as he had to learn to do it on his own. However, when they reached they told him to relax and pitched his tent for him. He hugged Shantala in thanks. He was scared of Padma and yet, she came and openly embraced him. When she did, however, he lost it. He cried openly and she sat down and put his head to her breasts. He cried even louder and she calmed him down in that motherly voice. She, however, told him that she expected him to keep his end of the bargain and he once again stripped naked.

That night, he laid down in his tent and was miserable. Until he heard the tent open and in came Shantala. She was wearing a towel, just a towel and he was sure there was nothing underneath it. The thought of her, like that, sent his dejection out and he became aroused again. Shantala ordered him to stand up and kissed him, full on the mouth.

He was always ashamed of the fact that the women were not virgins and he had not even kissed a girl before. Shantala noted the clumsiness in his kiss but didn't mind. When she stopped, Mahesh asked what brought it on?

"I am sorry, naked boy." She replied.

"For what?" He asked.

"Earlier, when you came" He grimaced at the word. "Oh, Grow up. We are going to talk about your penis and its activities. You make a face, and the deal is off. Now, kneel."

And so, he knelt. The scene was surreal for both. A naked 19-year old boy kneeling in front of his 19-year old female friend. The female was clad only in a towel. As he went down, Shantala was aware of the fact that, from that position he could see her privates easily if he moved his head. However, his head was firmly lifted up towards her face and she loved him even more for it.

"Now, earlier, when you came, I had planned it. You were already leaking pre-cum and I knew that if I rubbed you even once, you would explode. I deliberately slipped and caught your organ and you exploded just as I planned."

Mahesh was outrage. "How could you? How could you do that to me?"

"Well, it is not entirely my fault. You should still not have cum like that. And, if you weren't a virgin boy, you wouldn't have either. I am guilty, but I will not take full responsibility for your actions."

"What? IS this your version of an apology? You just told me you made me face the most humiliating day of my life on purpose."

Shantala was getting excited. SHe was the one who had caused this. She knew that, one year ago, Mahesh would have never berated her like this. And now, he was fighting her which she was proud of. Plus, she could see that her in that thin towel was causing him to arouse again.

"Well, yes, I did." She came forward and looked him in the eye. "What are you going to do, bitch?"

Mahesh didn't catch on for two seconds. And then, he looked into her eyes and he could see the mischievous glint. With him kneeling and her so close to him, he could smell it. He could also catch a glimpse of the first hint of dampness on her towel. Near her crotch. He stood up and smiled. Shantala smiled back. He grabbed the part of the towel covering her breasts. Her breasts. Her, sadly, small cone breasts. He was never romantically interested in her knowing her plain face and non-existent breasts. But now, she wanted him and beggars couldn't be choosers. And so, firmly cupping her little boobs, he pulled her towel out. In a bit of daring, he tossed it outside his tent. Shantala wanted to re-exert her dominance and pushed him into a kneeling position. Mahesh did not dare to fight back and rammed his head into her pussy.

The pubic hair almost made him gag but he controlled. He slowly licked around the vagina and heard her moaning. He then plunged with his tongue while grabbing Shantala tight. For the next 15 minutes, he was fully engrossed. Stroking with his tongue, fast and slow, fast and slow. Completely taking his tongue out and licking her vag and thighs and then suddenly plunging back causing Shantala to cry out and then the whole thing repeated. Shantala eventually came and filled his face with her juices.

Shantala then grabbed his hair and lifted him up. She now went down on her knees. She expertly blew him in and out, in and out and he was back to his full mast. He attempted to pull her up but she shook her head. She instead pointed to her breasts. Mahesh exploded on them. The load was huge, both times. He understood. He really was a LKG student in front of her in this matter. Shantala knew that he would explode soon even the second time and that is why she did this.

He loved her for it. She could have easily made him cum soon and humiliated him. Yet, she was recognising her mistake and rewarding him with sex. Outwardly, however stern she showed herself to be, she really loved him and he loved her. Was he in love with her. He did not know and did not have time to think as she pointed to his load on her breasts. He licked them and licked them while simultaneously, he ran his finger around her vagina. After he had licked from one breast, he moved to the other one. While licking, he suddenly plunged his finger causing her shriek out. Meanwhile, she was rubbing him, and sure enough, the 19-year old virgin cock started springing to life. It came back to it's full strength. Having cum twice, he knew he could last longer now.

He mounted her with her on the floor. He licked the last traces of his cum off her breasts while simultaneously, he plunged himself on to her. Shantala was obviously highly experienced in sex but she had never had one this huge. She knew how huge he was. He was thrice as large as his current partner. However, she never anticipated having sex with him. He was always a puppy dog to her. Today, that puppy had raised it's head, and speaking of head. Mahesh eventually exploded inside her and she shrieked into the night with pleasure. Mahesh finally detached himself. Today's experience was great for Shantala, but for Mahesh, it was out of this world. He put his head on her naked breasts and put his legs on her, she put her arm around him and they both dozed off.