Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, wolf!" Jix called down. "What are you doing here? I hope you're not causing trouble. There's lots of humans around!" The wolf responded with a soft yip. "Oh, I see. He belongs to the ranger. Hey, is your boss mean? He makes my friend nervous."

"Jix!"

"Oh, what? He's a wolf! Who's he gonna tell?" She looked as the animal responded. "He says he's treated well, but his master does chase a lot of bitches. So that explains that."

"I'm not sure I feel better." said Sarah. She moved past the wolf to a stall contain a massive horse who whinnied a greeting.

"He wants to know if you have an apple." translated Jix.

"Sorry, boy." said Sarah stroking his nose. "The best I could do is oatmeal, maybe. You'd probably take it too, wouldn't you."

"I won't ask, otherwise you'll have to get some.." said Jix. She noticed that Sarah seemed at ease out her, so she decided on a little fun. She fixed her companion's ankles in place, and when her hands came down to rest on the stall's gate did the same to her wrists. "She doesn't have an apple, big guy. Food is pretty tight in with the people." The horse neighed in answer. "Sorry, we can let you out either. Besides, the snow is pretty deep. You probably wouldn't like it."

"Yeah, even once the storm is done, traveling is going to be hard for a while." said Sarah. "Those wagons outside are all buried."

"I bet a friendly wizard with big, fiery balls could make a little coin helping dig them out." said Jix. "If you want, I can negotiate for you."

"Maybe." Sarah mused. "I guess I could... Hey!" She twisted her body, back and forth, gently rattling the gate she was now apparently attached to. "Cute, Jix. Let me go before anyone comes out here!"

Jix could feel Sarah's nervousness, but she was not nearly as afraid as she was, unbound, in the crowded tavern, so she decided to push her luck. "I can let you go right now..."

"Yes, please!"

"Ooorrr I could leave you stuck there for a little bit while I go and make friends." Jix grinned, hoping Sarah could hear it in her voice. "I would, of course, have to make something like that up to you later..."

"Jix!" Sarah paused. "How would you make it up to me?"

"Hmm, let's see..." Jix flitted forward to hover in front of Sarah's face. "I'm pretty sure you liked the sex last night, and I know you liked it this morning when I let you boss me around." The tiny fey smirked. "I can feel how much you like being reminded right now, so I guess that's it. When we get back to the room, you can boss me around some more."

"You're going to seal my mouth once I get the door closed, aren't you." said Sarah. "Fey are notoriously mischievous."

"That would be something we'd do, but no." replied Jix. "I'll leave your mouth free. The rest of you is fair game though."

Sarah glanced over her shoulder at the partially open door. She was nervous, yes, but she couldn't deny that she'd enjoyed herself more in the past few hours than in the past few months; maybe years. Perhaps being stranded in that room together was a blessing in disguise. "Fine, Jix, but if anyone comes in..."

"I'll take care of you." Jix dipped in and kissed Sarah on the forehead (an odd gesture that oddly pleased the mage). "Now, let's see what other creatures we have h-urk!" Jix had begun darting away and was pulled short at about the same distance she had been when confronting the Innkeeper. She made several attempts, beating her wings rapidly and not moving an inch. "Oh... bear nuggets!"

"Looks like we're just making friends with this guy." Despite her situation, Sarah actually giggled. "I *do like having you on a leash."

Jix replied by puffing out her cheeks and releasing a long breath. "Fine. I guess I'll have to move you around a little. There. You can move your feet and let go of the gate now."

Sarah found she could, indeed, lift her feet and her hand came away from the gate. They were not free, however. She found she could not lower them; they were bound to something higher. Also, her fingers felt odd; like they were being pulled too. She decided not to fight it, and let the invisible tethers guide her, soon finding her wrists stuck at the base of her neck and her fingers folded behind her head, apparently having been bound to the 'collar'. She shivered a little, realizing the extent of her current helplessness. The position actually seemed worse that being stuck to the stall.

"There we go. Nice and mobile." Grinned Jix. "Speaking of which, why don't you take a few steps backward?"

"Okay, but why? Oh." As she moved away from the atomie, Sarah found herself frozen. She simply couldn't move backward anymore. Jix remained hovering in place, unmoved. "I see. A demonstration of *my leash."

"That's right." Jix flitted back to her captive's shoulder. "Now, just behave yourself and go where I tell you. If you can do that, not only will I free you hands before going back through the inn, but you'll have a hot, green love slave when we get back to the room." The fey grinned as she felt Sarah's reaction to the end of her statement.

Sarah, for her part, was well aware of how afraid she should have been and wasn't currently. The idea of parading through the inn, bound like this (the thought of having sealed lips also sprang into her mind) should have been terrifying. But the thought of doing to Jix what Jix was doing to her now countered all of that. Why had they been so standoffish with each other for so long? Months of misery could have been avoided. Well they had discovered each other now. That was the important thing. As for the moment... She struggled with her arms, more for effect than anything else. Finally she let out a long breath. "Yes, Mistress Fey."

12