Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and Jix took longer. The mage was on her back, pinned to her mattress, and covered with a blanket. Jix was in her standard spot in the valley between Sarah's breasts. She lay on her stomach, her chin propped up in her hands, watching the mage's pensive face, and feeling her twisting emotions.

Jix gestured toward the sleeping girl's bed. "Are you really ok with this?" she whispered.

Sarah closed her eyes. "Not... yet." she whispered back. "I will be. I want to be. Hopefully soon." She opened her eyes. "Do I really belong to you?"

"Yes you do, I'm afraid." Jix said with a grin. "Even if we weren't magically tied together, I don't think I could leave you now. You're stuck with me."She felt contentment and happiness from Sarah, but still a little unease. "Are you going to be able to sleep tonight?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

Jix sighed. "Wait! I know just the thing to help!" The tiny girl slithered off under the blanket.

"What are you doing?" Sarah could feel the fey moving down her body until it became obvious where she was going. "Jix!" Sarah hissed. "She's sleeping right there!"

"So be quiet." came the reply.

"Wha--mmuph." Sarah felt her mouth seal and groaned inwardly. But a moment later, she had to admit Jix was right. She was not thinking about the other human in the cabin.