Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 05

Story Info
Jix gets a present.
7.6k words
4.87
787
1

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbflyboy
pbflyboy
14 Followers

Then

It was getting late and the party had, for the most part broken up. Laza had escorted the last of the guests to the entrance and bid them farewell. She was a sprite; lithe and pale with moth-like wings, and golden hair that hung to just above them, though tonight it was swept up and wrapped above her head. A dark gown made of tightly woven spider silk completed the elegant image. At just over five inches tall, she was amongst the smallest of the revelers, but, even though the home wasn't hers, she'd played quite the important role tonight. Closing the entrance, she flitted gracefully back to a dinner table, sized to fit in one way or another, the majority of the invited guests. "I do believe that was the last of them." she said to the hostess, seated at the head of the table. "Unless a brownie fell asleep under the table." She dipped slightly to glance under the furniture. "No, we're alone it seems."

"Indeed." Replied the green woman with the dragonfly wings. "Koslo didn't have near as much to drink this time." The hostess wore a dress similar to Laza's but lower cut. Her lustrous green-black hair was done in a complex knot on the right side of her head. "His spouses kept a close eye on him. The party went well tonight. Thank you for taking on so many duties that should have been mine."

"Of course, Nal." Replied the sprite. "Anything for you. And besides, it was well worth it to see you so..." she grinned impishly, "restrained at one of your own gatherings." She glided to within several paces of the seated fey, spreading her arms wide. "Perhaps you could come and show me your appreciation?"

Nalcara appraised the distance between them with a dry smile. "Perhaps.' She replied, rising from her seat and sauntering toward the welcoming sprite. Within what should have been arms reach she stopped, able to go no further. She strained but no part of her body would cross the invisible line that impeded her. "Perhaps not."

"Oh, for you, dear, I'll take one more step." Laza stepped forward, wrapping her arms around the atomie, pinning her against the unseen barrier, and trapping her in place. She was entirely unaffected by whatever bound the other fey, and was relishing the power, grinding her body against her near helpless victim.

"I think it possible... you are enjoying this... too much." Nalcara gasped as she struggled in the sprites grasp. The barrier offered no leverage, and she could not move her arms far enough forward to return the embrace. "Does this mean you are going to... spend the night?"

"I believe I might." Laza leaned forward, running her tongue along her companion's ear. "You have a bargain to keep after all, so we have a task in the ahead of us." She moved her lips down along her captive's neck. "Is there enough room in you bed for us?"

"There is...Ah!" the green fey practically moaned. "But speaking of... tasks, I believe there is... one we need to... deal with."

"Mmm-hmm!" came a muffled squawk from behind the table.

"Ah, yes, that." murmured Laza, still showering attention on her hostess. "I suppose I have you both right now, but I can't go play with her without releasing you." The sprite pouted. "Fine. Go attend to your 'chair'. But..." Laza undid the ties at Nalcara's neck and shoulders, sliding the straps down her arms. "I'm keeping your dress."

"You are a shrew." Nalcara sighed as her gown slipped down her body. As it pooled on the floor, the sprite's arms released her allowing her to step out of the garment, which was slowly and sensuously retrieved by Laza and pulled past the barrier; out of her reach.

"There now," said Laza, dragging her eyes over the atomie's green skin. "Go attend your duties. I'll... watch."

Nalcara rolled her eyes, though she did put a little extra swing in her bare behind as she returned to her seat. Around the table, were myriad chairs of varying sizes and styles to accommodate the different shapes and sizes of the guests. But tonight, Nalcara's seat was most unique. It was another atomie, with long wild red hair, bound in place by magic, trapped on all fours. Her naked back and hips offering a perfect place to sit.

"Mmph!" the girl turned her head as best she could (her neck also being held in place). "Mn mmph um muph!"

Nalcara suppressed a sigh as she felt the girl's amused reaction to her distinct lack of clothing. Nudity didn't bother her much; she'd been to (even hosted) a few clothing optional gatherings in her day, though the younger girl's feelings on the subject we're quite refreshing. "While I still think you make a poor submissive, you'll be pleased to know I am satisfied with your performance this evening. If tightly bound in place, you make for most serviceable furniture." Nalcara grinned at the rush of pride tinted with just a touch of frustration.

"Mmmph!" the girl protested. "Hmn fmmnph umph!" She thrashed in her bonds, really only able to twist her shoulders and gyrate her bare hips provocatively. "Hmmph."

"Oh, don't even try to tell me you didn't enjoy it." Nalcara chuckled. "I can feel what you do, remember? I thought you were going to explode when I let Laza give you a try."

"It felt like you might." added Laza, finally approaching after disposing of Nalcara's dress. "You were shaking like a leaf."

"Hah heeng heehuu!" grunted the chair. She gestured backwards with her head, and attempted to flex her wings which were straight upright and also apparently fixed in place.

"Yes, I know those wings tickle."replied Nalcara. "She's been know to use them to great effect. But that's not all you felt." She glanced back to Laza and took a deep breath. "At any rate, you've kept your part of the bargain, so tomorrow, with Laza's help, I'll attempt to teach you the spell."

The girl froze mid-struggle. "Mmph?"

"Yes. We're going to try an experiment." continued Nalcara. "If it works, you'll learn it tomorrow. If it doesn't, well, you'll have to learn it though years of study like a regular wizard. Now, I've already spoken to your mother, so she knows you're staying the night. And no, you're not getting you clothes back tonight."

"And neither are you!" giggled Laza.

Nalcara grinned and rolled her eyes. Theatrically, she waved her hand, freeing her prisoner. "I've got some silk ribbons, Jix. What do you say to helping me tie an uppity sprite to my bed?"

Jix groaned as her body move freely for the first time in hours. "Yeah Aunt Nal. Anything you say! Can we gag her with her dress?"

"That's my girl." said Nalcara, turning start the chase. "Such an inventive mind."

"Eeee!" squealed Laza in delight as the much faster and more maneuverable fey descended on her.

Now

"Hey sweet girl! Why don't you bring that gold over here and we can have a good time?"

Terra cast a withering glance at the rowdy group of caravan guards. Jix, however, was a bit more proactive. She flashed toward the group, stopping inches from the leaders face, startling the much, much larger man. She hovered there for a moment before pointing two fingers at her own eyes, then the man's face. "I'm watching you, Garlic Breath. You get to be more polite to her from now on. Got it?"


"I. uh..." the man stammered, more stunned by the tiny creature's boldness than any perceived threat.

The fey rolled her eyes. "I guess that'll do." She buzzed off, leaving the leader blinking, and the rest of the men chuckling and jostling him. She flitted back to Terra and lit on the girl's shoulder. They'd been traveling with the caravan for a week now, so she didn't expect any more trouble from the guards. If nothing else, they knew the value of Sarah to the group and wouldn't dare irritate her.

"Thanks Jix." said Terra.

"Eh, he wouldn't have tried anything." The atomie replied. "Besides, he's big and strong but slow. You could take him."

"You think so?" They had been practicing together, Jix teaching the larger girl her ground forms. Terra already had some blade training from her mother, and Jix said she was quite good for a human.

"A fight can always go either way, but you'd have the advantage." replied Jix idly.

"Right." said Terra. "And speaking of... Those bandits this morning..."

"Yeah." replied Jix. "I mean the one you killed had a wooden leg and all, but he didn't get you so that's all that counts."

"Not me... I mean..." she glanced at the fey. "Sarah."

"Yeah?"

"I mean, she's usually so... timid, but..."Terra paused, unsure of how to continue.

"She cooked those guys like a Solstice shrew?" Jix offered.

"Yes!" Terra gasped. "And that thing she summoned, with the dog head! What was that?"

"Hound something or other." answered Jix. "An angel of some kind. They're really tough; I don't think I could even hurt one. And they don't have much of a sense of humor."

"Well, he certainly hurt that guy with the axe." said Terra.

"I don't think he felt much after the first hit." said Jix. "I asked Sarah about that too, after our first fight together. She said people make her nervous because she doesn't know if their trying to trick her, rob her, stab her in the back, or are just good people. She said with bandits, she knows exactly what they want, and exactly what to do with them. It's almost a relief."

Terra blinked. "I suppose that makes sense." As they approached the magically constructed shelter on the edge of the camp, Terra dropped her voice to a whisper. "So, you two haven't been... you know... magicked together in a few days..."

"Nope." replied Jix. "She hasn't asked, and I haven't offered. She's working on something, so she's a little distracted, but it's probably good for her. It is kind of nice to be free, but it's a little lonely without her feelings in my head." Jix paused for a moment. "She hasn't wanted to play much lately, anyway. I think she's embarrassed to do it in front of you. Sometimes she lets me after she thinks you fell asleep,"

"I kind of guessed." replied Terra. "I've been pretending to sleep so I can listen. Sometimes." The magically sealed door yielded to her and swung open.

"Oh, I know. And you do more than listen." Jix grinned back, before yelling, "Mistress, we're back!"

Sarah sat at the desk near the fireplace, and turned to greet her companions. "Mistress? I do like the sound of that, but where did it come from?" She shuffled a few things on the desk around before rising and stretching. "What did the caravan master say?"

"Well, that, for one." Terra said. She closed the door and hung the sword and belt Sarah had given her on a nearby hook "He wanted me to tell my 'mistress' excellent work with the bandits, and sent you ten gold as a bonus. He's also quite happy with the cabin you made for him."

Sarah sighed. "Very good. Take two coins for yourself, Terra, and put the bag on the table. You did kill a bandit too, after all."

"A one legged bandit." Jix teased as she lifted off to fly toward Sarah. She circled twice until her mage offered a palm for her to land on.

Terra stuck out her tongue at the retreating fey. "Thank you 'Mistress'." She said, retrieving her coins and dropping the pouch on the table. "Will there be anything else?"

The mage exchanged a glance and a smile with the fey in her hand. "Yes. Get your chains and attach yourself to the center support."

Terra blinked. Sarah was usually less forward, but since her being in her chains was involved, she recovered quickly. "Of course, Mistress." she purred, starting toward her bags. "Is this a punishment or reward?"

"Take it as you will." Sarah replied, carrying Jix to the table near the indicated pillar. "Just so you're out of the way. I have... business to discuss with Miss Bramblehome."

"Oh, we have business?" Jix asked. She, too, was a little surprised by the mage's initiative, but wasn't going to question a good thing. She was speaking to Sarah, but her eyes were fixed on the metal devices Terra was unpacking. "Do I get coins too? Because my pockets aren't really big enough..."

"We're partners. If you need gold, you'll get it." Sarah jostled the girl to get her attention. "I have something else for you." She grinned.

"You have my attention." Jix smirked back. She turned back to Terra, who had just wrapped the chain to her ankle cuffs around the support and was maneuvering the hem of her skirt to secure her ankles. "Well, maybe after this show." Wrapping the chain had nearly immobilized Terra's ankles, so she needed a chair to climb herself upright. As she began to bring her wrist around the post, Jix added "Over your head."

Terra looked to the pair and smiled. "Punishment it is." She raised her hands over her head and around the support before closing the shackles, blocking her from lowering her arms. That didn't stop her from trying.

"Great!" Jix looked to Sarah. "Can I take her clothes?"

Sarah shared a glance with their captive; neither were overly comfortable with the other's body yet. "P-perhaps later." she stammered. "Business remember?" She lowered her hand to the table, allowing the fey to step off, then turned and went to her desk. There she recovered a tiny wooden box. Returning, she set the Jix-sized package down in front of the girl. "I've... made something for you." The mage seemed a little nervous, which was unusual when dealing with only Jix.

"I like presents!" the fey grinned brightly. She wasted no time in opening the box. Inside was a shimmering coil of metal; minute links of chain. Jix gasped as she took a hold of it and pulled it upward. It unfolded into an I-shaped configuration with an open cuff at the four end. The horizontal chains with the cuffs were connected to the vertical chain with slightly larger circular links. "Oh, wow!" she gasped again. "Me sized chains!"

"Yes." replied Sarah. "I've seen you admiring Terra's, and I had your measurements from making clothes..."

Jix was nearly breathless. "They're... they're so pretty." She lifted them up and spread them out for examination. "And so light! How'd you make them so light?"

"I used the scraps of mithril I had left over from the work I did for that baron." Sarah replied, pleased with her companion's reaction. "It was part of my fee."

"Meeth-rill?" Jix questioned thinking back. Suddenly her eyes snapped wide open. "Buh-bladesilver!? These are made from bladesilver!?" She held the chains by one set of cuffs. "It... they... we... I don't know what to say!"

"Say you like them?" offered Terra, squirming in her bonds for a better view.

"I like them!" Jix tripped over herself getting the word out. "I really. really like them!" She located the end with the smaller cuffs and closed it on one wrist. The ends interlocked and though there was no visible fastening, it stayed securely shut.

"Get undressed before you close the rest of them, please." Sarah said, ecstatic with Jix's reaction. She'd been unaware that fey bladesilver was mithril, which made this all the better.

"Yes, Mistress!" Jix replied enthusiastically, unable to remove her leggings fast enough. She cast her top aside as an afterthought before sitting naked on the tabletop and attaching the appropriate cuffs to her remaining limbs. When fully attached, her ankles had slightly more freedom than her wrists as far as distance, but when she climbed to her feet and stood upright, she found her hands pressed to her thighs and her ankles pulled together. She laughed at her predicament, struggling to move her arms and legs, before gleefully hopping around the table. "These are amazing! So light, but there's no way I could break them!"

"It get's better." grinned Sarah. "Try to take them off."

Jix froze at the end of a hop. "Uh..." She did as she was told, first with her right wrist, then her left. "They won't come off, Sarah!" She looked up at the mage, not panicked, but suddenly slightly concerned.

"Of course." Her mage replied. "What good are restraints that are easy to get out of? You need the key."

"There's a key?" Jix turned her wrists over, examining her shackles. "But there's no keyhole."

"No, there isn't." Sarah began. "I put an enchantment similar to the on that locks the door. I can open them by... Jix, are you all right?"

The girl had fallen backwards, landing on her butt and staring with awe and her wrists. "Magic bladesilver shackles..." She said in a hushed, barely heard tone. "By the Eldest! Sarah... I... I don't... I can't... This is..."

"I think she likes them." Terra stage whispered.

"You can and you will." Sarah smiled. "They were literally made for you. Beside you can't even get them off yourself." The mage held up her right hand, revealing an unfamiliar ring on her second finger. It was slivery, like the shackles, and had a simple leaf pattern winding around it. "This is the key. It will let me open them as I wish. From any distance, I think; I've really only tested it in the cabin."

"Sarah, this is so much!" Jix protested. "This is a fortune! Only the king and queen of the forest would have anything like this!"

Sarah lowered her head so her chin was resting on the table in front of the bound fey. "Jix, your company may have saved my life. It absolutely saved my sanity. I would have been lost with out you. A fortune is nothing compared to that." Scraps of mithril and a few days of enchanting were hardly a fortune, but she certainly wasn't going to rain on her companion's festival.

Jix looked up, meeting her gaze. "If you say so... but," she looked down at her bound wrists. "Just so you know, I wouldn't have missed it."

They were interrupted by a loud sniff above them, and looked up to see tears leaking out of Terra's eyes. "I'm sorry." she stammered. "I'm sorry. I'd give you two a moment, but I'm chained to this stupid post."

"Yes you are." Sarah chuckled. "Now stand up, Jix. I've got one more thing to show you."

"There's more?" Jix groaned, though she had a grin back on her face. She awkwardly climbed to her feet and stood as straight as the restraints would allow, pulling her shoulders down and forcing her feet together. "How's this?"

"Perfect." replied Sarah, rubbing a finger across her new ring. "Now, since to two of you are indisposed, I'll make dinner tonight. We still have some deboned chicken. I'll heat that up and we'll have a little wine with it." She strolled past the table in the direction of the fireplace.

"Hey!" protested Jix "I thought you were going to show me some..." She started to turn and found herself unable. The chain between her wrist cuffs was still fluid, but felt like they were caught on something. Investigating further, the vertical chain was still taut and wouldn't budge. "Sarah! I can't move! It's stuck somehow!"

"Oh, yes, that's what I wanted to show you." Sarah turned back with a smirk. "It was tricky, but I managed to enchant to two larger connecting links like my 'Immovable Rod'. With the ring, I can fix them in place. And fix you in place too, if you're wearing them."

"Really?" said Jix. She bent her knees and dropped her hips, allowing herself a little mobility but her wrists could only stray so far from the link and her arms were pulled upward. The chain to her ankles was still tight as long as her feet were on the table, so she still couldn't separate them. Finally she sat on the table, her hands now held above her head, and was able to lift her feet at the low cost of her wrists being locked in place. "Terra, I don't suppose you could give me some help? A mad wizard has taken me captive."

"I would love to." returned Terra, "But a bossy fairy made me lock my hands over my head. I can't really move."

"I can't really move either." said Jix. "I guess were at the mercy of the mad wizard and her cooking."

"What will we do?" Terra giggled.

"The 'Mad Wizard' can hear you. Maybe you can get your own dinners." put in Sarah. "Now that I mention it, it might be fun to watch you try. Dinner and a show?" She gathered some kindling and wood and got to work starting a fire. As she worked, Terra was still. She'd left the keys to her bonds in the bag and was quite sure she was not getting free without them. Jix, however, was testing her new restraints throughly, resulting in a sort of demented calisthenics. By the time Sarah had the fire going, and set the cabin's 'unseen servant' to stoke it to coals, she'd come to the conclusion that she was not going to force her way free.

pbflyboy
pbflyboy
14 Followers