Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Jix conceded. "You got me. I can't move them or get out of them. These are wonderful shackles." She turned as much as she was able to track Sarah as she returned from the fireplace. "Just one question."

"Okay?"

"Why am I the only one naked?" Jix waved her immobilized hands up and down, gesturing to her body. "I mean I'd love it if *you stripped, but you're the one with the keys right now, so why would you. But Terra, she's a prisoner too. I'd have stripped her myself by now, but I'm really stuck here." She rattled her wrist restraints.

Sarah's eyes met Terra's for a moment. both reddening slightly. "Well..."she answered slowly. "For one, I need your permission to touch her and..."

"You can touch her." Jix interrupted.

"Okay..." Sarah sighed. "For two, she's kind of locked in her clothes right now. They won't come off until her shackles do. Much like yours won't go on."

"I don't care if they're off." said Jix. "Just move them so she's naked."

"And third," Sarah pressed on, "We can just go exposing Terra without her permission just because she can't stop us. That first night was a exception because her clothes were wet and..."

"Ah-actually," Terra interjected, "I buh-been meaning t-to bring th-this up..."

The mage and the fey looked to Terra, back to each other and back to the imprisoned human. "Bring what up?" Jix asked.

Terra took a deep, steadying breath, exhaling slowly. "It's just you've been so good to me. Giving me food, a place to sleep, that magnificent sword, and sword lessons." She nodded to Jix. "I know you have kind of not played much since I started traveling with you. After that first..." she swallowed hard, "day. I... liked that. So I was going to say that..." Another deep breath. "I trust you both, so if I'm wearing my chains you can... do what you want with me. I mean, right now you could anyway but...." She squirmed in her restrictive bonds. "I mean even if I could move, you could..." She trailed off. Looking back and forth between the two sets of eyes looking at her. "I-i mean, if you want to..."

"I told you she liked it." the naked fey announced. She turned to Terra. "You're right. I haven't really chained my mage up lately because I can usually feel her shame. And when she takes her clothes off too. The first night wasn't so bad. I kind of forced it on her, but you were chained up and feel right asleep. But when you're free. she's still a little shivery with you."

"I can kind of tell. replied Terra. She glanced at Sarah, who turned her eyes down and reddened further. "I want you both to be happy and comfortable. A-and I'd... I'd like to play games with chains too, if you'll let me. Like today. I just walked in the door and Sarah told me to lock myself up. And here I am. That was great!"

"Yeah, I thought it was fun too." said Jix, looking up and the Mage. "A little weird for you, but fun."

Sarah looked up to see both her companions staring at her. "I got excited, okay? I finished the shackles, and we had that bandit fight this morning, and then you guys come in calling me 'Mistress'. I got a little carried away..."

"You didn't though." said Jix. "Terra wants to be chained up. And she just said she wants to play chain up games with us. I think it might be fun. It was the first night. But are you good with it? Because if you're not we won't talk about it anymore."

"No, we won't." added Terra. "But I wanted... to ask..."

"It's... fine." said Sarah, releasing a long breath. "You're right. Terra still makes me a little... anxious. And it's not your fault!" She added quickly. "I should be getting better. You've been very helpful. Especially when it comes to people." She sighed. "I've just been damaged since..."

"You were." said Jix. "You've gotten a lot better though. You were the one to ask Terra to travel with us."

"Yes, and it was a good decision." Sarah blew out another long breath. "Very well. I'll try to be more open. But it's only a game when you put your chains on." She pointed to Terra. "And you remember your word to stop."

"I do." Terra said. Then she grinned and added, "Mistress."

'Oh, that sounded like a challenge." said Jix. She gestured to the taller girl with her barely mobile hands. "Now, naked please."

Sarah looked at her other prisoner, who's grin had gained a nervous edge. It made her briefly consider backing off, but she stepped forward to where Terra was pinned to the pillar. after a moment of appraisal, she gently gripped the hem of the girl's shirt. "I guess you got yourself into this."

"I did." Terra replied. trying not to stammer as her light, canvas top was slowly peeled over her head. The shackles prevented it's removal, but the mage loosely tied the sleeves around the support to keep the garment out of the way. Then she turned her attention to the linen strips that constrained her prisoner's chest.

"I'm sure I can make something better than this." she mused as she began unwinding. "I never needed to think about it." True enough, Terra's breasts were much larger than Sarah's own. Perhaps not as large (proportionally) as Jix, but at least average, likely above. In moments the wrapping was gone, and Sarah noticed a shiver run though the girl, though with the fire going, it wasn't because she was cold. The long skirt was next. With a tug of the laces, it simply fell into a pool around the girl's trapped feet, leaving her in only a wrapped loincloth. "And I know I can do better than this. Before you get dressed, I'll take some measurements, okay?"

"A-anything you say, Mistress." Terra looked at her fellow prisoner with a weak grin.

"Yeah, sometimes I'm just a dress up doll too." Jix grinned back. "Don't knock it. She makes comfy clothes."

Sarah laughed, if a little nervously, before lightly tugging Terra's only properly worn clothes. She almost turned away, but forced herself to look as the cloth fell to the floor. "Well, You're n-not tiny and gr-green, but you are quite attractive. I didn't say that the first night. I thought it might be... weird."

"Thank you." was Terra's only reply.

"Maybe you can use the magic that takes away hair." said Jix. "Her legs and... stuff are a little... fuzzy."

"Hey!" returned Terra with a laugh. "That's hard enough to keep ahead of when you're not living rough in the woods!"

Sarah also laughed, still not exactly comfortable. "She's right, Jix. Magic has spoiled us." She turned back to Terra. "After dinner. If you wish."

"Yes, please." Terra answered. "That would be great!"

"Why wait?" asked Jix. "She's gonna squirm; do it while she can only squirm a little. Fire's not ready, food's not out." she fought her bonds for effect. "Atomie"s not causing trouble. Say, you can get me out of these things, right? I mean you haven't showed me how to open them yet."

"Yes." replied Sarah. "I mean, probably. I've tested them a few times, but never on a live subject. Anyway, you're causing enough trouble as you are." She turned back to Terra. "Now, then?"

"As you please, Mistress." said Terra evenly, before a concerned expression flitted across her face. "Will it tickle?"

"Horribly!" answered Jix. "That's why I said to do it while you're locked up tight. Otherwise you'd be thrashing around and begging her to stop... well you'll do that anyway..."

"Jix, stop trying to scare her." scolded Sarah. She turned back to the chained human. "But she's right, it's pretty bad." She watched the terror creep in to the prisoner's face before a wry grin crept across her own. "No, it doesn't. Not by itself."

"By itself?"

"I could make it tickle, if you'd like." The sense of power was emboldening the mage slightly. She cast the simple cantrip. "You know, wiggle my fingers a little in the right places. Behind the knees, the arch of the foot."

"I..., uh, I..." The chain between Terra's wrists clacked against the post as she flinched at the words. Reassured that she could not free herself, she sagged. "Do as you will, Mistress."

"Perhaps next time." Sarah replied. "Let's just get through this first time without incident."

"I was really hoping for an incident." put in Jix.

"We haven't started yet, so it's still possible." Sarah knelt and began running her hands over the immobilized girl's bare legs. Only smooth, hairless skin was left in their wake. "How... high do you want me to go?"

"All the way." answered Jix.

"Um, sure." said Terra. "All the way." She'd seen both her companions naked, so she had a fairly good idea what 'all the way' meant. Jix, however, confirmed it.

"Careful now, Mistress." the fey giggled. "Last time your hand was there, it got stuck."

"It got magically chained to the bed below 'there'." replied Sarah. She worked her way up the taller girl's legs until she reached the point where they met, and paused. "I was going to ask you if you were sure," she said, "but you can't stop me and it will grow back." The mage dragged her hand slowly upwards, removing all hair, reliving the night they had met, and provoking a shudder from her captive. A moment later, Terra was bald below her chin. "Now, the fire's ready. The servant will clean this up. I'll unlock you for dinner."

"D-dinner?" Terra blinked. She'd been hoping for a little more attention.

"Are you going to unlock me too?" questioned Jix.

"I seem to remember a few meals where I was naked and immobilized, and a certain green someone had to feed me." Sarah moved away from Terra to retrieve the keys to her bonds. "It's only fair that I return the favor." She turned back to Terra. "When I unlock you, I'm..." The Mage paused for a moment. "I'm taking your clothes, okay? And I'm putting your shackles back on."

"Of course, Mistress." Terra replied.

"I think she's starting to like that." Jix winked at the blonde girl. "We'll have to be careful, or she'll never let us out."

"I'll have to let Terra free at some point." Sarah grinned at Jix. "You're pocket sized though. I could leave those on you for a long time."

"Ha ha." Jix returned, though she gave a few weak tugs as she did so.

Sarah chuckled as she knelt to separate Terra's ankles from the support. One shackle was unlocked to allow the chain to be disentangled from the post and skirt, before it was snapped securely around it's ankle again. Then the mage stood and stepped behind the other girl. Being shorter, she had to stretch a bit to unlock one of the cuffs to allow Terra to step away from the pillar. Sarah kept a grip on the chain though, and a gentle tug brought Terra around to face her captor who guided the free wrist to within chain reach of the other. Terra's breath caught when the cuff was closed.

"I've alway put them on myself." she explained. "This is the first time someone else locked me."

Sarah was unsure how to reply. "Glad I could help?" she finally decided on. Her cheeks reddened and she turned back toward the fire. "Now, um, I'll get the meat heated. Can you two get the table set?"

"Um, no?" Jix answered. "Can't move here?"

"I can get it, Mistress." Terra grinned at the immobile fey. "I used to do chores chained up. Though this is the first time naked."

"I'm so gonna watch." leered Jix.

"Yeah, well..." Terra's cheeks colored a bit and her hands twitched upward. "Well, so am I, Miss Stuck to the Table." She recovered. "Also naked."

"Ah, right..." Jix bent at the waist and tried to cover her nipples with her hands. Since her limbs were trapped in place, to accomplish this, her hips had to be thrust back. "There! How's that?"

Sarah, who was slightly behind the diminutive green girl, glanced over her shoulder. I think that makes it worse, Jix." She returned to her cooking with a smirk. "Or maybe better."

Jix straightened with a huff, struggling briefly with her restraints. "Oh sure! Two humans making fun of the captured atomie. Just wait until I get free!"

"Let me know when you do." replied Sarah, keeping her eyes on the food. "I'd like to know how you do it."

Jix huffed again, and turned her gaze toward Terra, slowly shuffling back from the cupboard with two plates and cups. "So, you said we can do what we want when you're chained up, right?"

"I did." Terra responded, placing the dishes.

"Okay." Jix twisted toward the mage. "Sarah, if I tell her to put her boobs down by me, can I touch them?"

The mage glanced back over her shoulder. "If you wish, yes."

"Thank you. Terra, put your boobs close to me." Jix ordered.

"Uh..." Terra's cheeks flamed.

"Come on. Sarah got to touch them." Jix whined.

"Uh..." said Terra again, looking to the mage.

"She did ask permission." put in Sarah. "And I gave it."

"I'd go up there myself, but.." Jix wings hummed to life, lifting her her as far off the table as her chains would allow. "Well you see how it is."

"Ah-all right." Terra did as she was asked, placing her shackled wrists on the table for balance and bending toward the imprisoned fey. She felt excited, but also embarrassed and self conscious... until she saw Jix struggling to reach out for her. An amused grin spread on her face and she stopped very short of the reaching hands. "How's this?"

"Little... closer..." Jix grunted, straining for any distance she could get.

Terra moved a fraction of an inch closer. "Here?"

"Keep... coming..." Jix contorted herself, desperate to move even a little. When her thrall gave another near imperceptible and inadequate movement, she relaxed. "Sarah, can I have the bookbinding paste? If those things ever get close enough to touch, I'm gonna glue them to the table."

"Maybe after dinner." said Sarah, rising with a skillet in hand. "The food's done. Besides, that cheap paste isn't nearly strong enough to hold a human." She set the hot pan on the table, well away from her nude companions, before retrieving a minute cup for the atomie to use.

Dinner started out a tad awkward, with Jix largely unable to feed herself, and all but Sarah completely unclothed, the two larger beings felt a bit strange. But the captive fey did her best to keep a conversation going, and soon they were chatting like it wasn't unusual at all.

"One of the nicer things about this magic cabin," said Terra when the food had been eaten, "is never having to do dishes."

"Yes, they'll just vanish with the shelter." agreed Sarah. "Once again, magic spoils us." Sarah leaned back in her chair and sipped at her wine. "That was the last of the chicken. We'll have to get food from the caravan tomorrow."

"Forget about tomorrow." said Jix. "What about today? Terra is going to sleep in her chains, but when are you going to let ME out?"

"Oh, you're going to sleep in your chains too." replied Sarah. "Your real question should be how long am I going to leave you right there."

Jix was certain by now that there was no escaping from her wonderful new restraints. She just wished there was another atomie wearing them right now. "Well... then..." she stammered. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Oh..." Sarah mused, "I recall a few nights when I was in your shoes." The mage reached out an arm and gently traced the tip of her pinky finger up the atomie's back, starting at her calves, up over her squirming butt, and weaving carefully in between her wings. "You know, naked and unable to move? In fact, you have it easier than me, because you seal my mouth. I can't shut you up. Yet."

"Guh..." gasped Jix at the mage's touch. "I'm usually naked too, though..." The fey was distracted, slightly, but Sarah's words had sparked an plan She *could still talk. "And I have an idea to fix that."

"Oh? Do tell."

"I take back that you can touch Terra." Jix replied. When the mage raised an eyebrow in reply, the fey continued. "Terra, undress the 'Mistress please."

Terra, who was stacking the dishes at the far end of the table looked up, locking eyes with the mage, who was turning a bit pink. "Uh, what if she doesn't want me to?"

"Then she'll tell you to stop." replied Jix. "And you're in your chains so you'll have to listen. But until she does, get moving!"

Sarah said nothing as Terra slowly shuffled towards her. She instead tightly gripped the arms of her chair and concentrated on controlling her breathing. She could trust the other human. She felt sure of it, but that didn't stop her heart from hammering in her chest. And Jix was right; it was only fair, but that didn't help either. Terra stopped in front of her her and slowly reached for the hem of her loose fitting linen shirt. The mage's traveling clothes were complicated, with lots of buckles and fastenings but when they'd made camp she'd shed most of it for comfort. So when the garment was lifted, she was left with only her bottom half at all covered with slippers and trousers. She raised her arms to allow her top to be taken away.

Terra began undoing the buttons at the trousers' front. "You might have to stand for the pants." Her cheeks practically glowed in the firelight, but stripping the mage had her excited. Very excited. Sarah rose somewhat mechanically, and the trousers were slid down her legs. She stepped out of them as well as her slippers leaving her only in her snug underpants which Terra examine for a moment, deciding how to proceed.

"Just pull the laces on the side." Sarah offered, keeping her hands clear of the other girl. It had taken her a moment to realize why her fey had revoked touching privileges. Without vocally stopping her, she was really at Terra's mercy. She couldn't touch her to fend her off. Clever little girl. She felt the laces loosen, and just like that, she was no longer the best dressed occupant of the shelter. Her arms twitched as she fought not to cover herself with her hands. "Okay, so we're all naked. Now what?"

"Ah, I missed that." sighed Jix. "Now if only I were free to come over there..."

"This would be an awkward time for another bandit raid." put in Terra, twisting her wrist cuffs.

"It would be." agreed Sarah with a weak grin. "The key to those is in one of my pockets down there on the floor. Might take a bit to free you."

"What about freeing me?" Jix whined. She tugged on her bonds and found them still immobile. "Fine." she huffed. "If I'm gonna be stuck here, at least I want something to watch. Terra, kiss her."

"WH-what!?" Terra stammered. Much of her visible skin flushed pinkish, and there was a lot of it.

"You heard me!" pressed Jix. "Pucker up, human!"

Sarah was momentarily stunned as well, but given a second to think, she recovered. She'd kissed other women before. Women she arguably liked less than the one before her. She would be concerned about Jix, the most significant person in her life, being jealous, but the little minx had orchestrated it. She was safely locked in a sturdy shelter, with people she should be able to trust. There was nothing... there was nothing to be afraid of. She slowly reached out and lay a finger on the chain connecting Terra's wrists. "I..." she began, "I believe she gave you an order."

"I... I... only ever kissed somebody wuh-once." Terra stammered. "T-timmy Holland, in th old covered bridge." She was nervous but her naked body was visibly responding. "I wasn't very guh-good."

"Practice makes perfect." Jix called, suddenly thankful her hands were pinned to her front.

"Fairy knows best." added Sarah, gently pulling on her companion's shackles, guiding her forward. Still under her tactile restrictions, she was mindful to let Terra initiate contact. Their embrace was awkward; Terra shackled and the mage folding her hands behind her back to keep them out of the way, they simply leaned into one another. When their lips met, it was uncertain at first, but Terra followed the mage's lead. They broke after a moment, looking into each others eyes. Terra blinked before looping her connected wrists over Sarah's head and pulling her in close again.

Jix moaned quietly as she watched the two naked human. Her legs were held tightly together, and her wrists still shackled; slightly inconvenient for what she wanted right now. "Moose pellets." she cursed quietly. "Where's unseen guy when you need him." Then she saw one of Sarah's eye's, visible over her parter's shoulder open to look directly at her. Within moments, the familiar tendrils snaked around her legs. She squirmed in its grasp, realizing how little she could do to fend them off and escape was out of the question. "Eldest..." she gasped as they wound up her helpless body, "What did I get myself into?"