Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - -

It was some time later, and Jix lay sprawled in her usual place on Sarah's chest. She was able to sprawl, as three quarters of her bonds had been released; the lone hold out being the shackle on her left ankle. She lifted said leg to the furthest extent the currently immovable chains would allow. She could move, but she couldn't go far. Which was fine. She was comfortable where she was. She reached out to caress Sarah's nearby nipple. "I though you didn't want me sleeping here unless I had you tied down." she said. "Didn't want to crush me in your sleep."

"Those chains aren't just for you." she replied, a little distractedly. She tensed in a failed attempt to sit up. "They've got me pinned to the bed too. It would take some work to wiggle out of this."

"Thank you Sarah." Jix said quietly. "These are amazing. And I might be the richest atomie in the world." She pulled on her captured leg again. "I'd love to put them on you."

"You have me chained often enough." Sarah said with a grin. "And in more variable positions."

"True." the fey replied. "In fact, I'd like to do that the next time we camp. I miss your feeling. And, after tonight, I think you're good with Terra, right?"

Sarah glanced over at her sleeping companion, still locked in her shackles. She was so content, it didn't seem worth it to look for the keys. "I'm... better. It might be different if she's free and I'm... not, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." She turned her eyes back to the green girl. "And how are you? After all that."

Jix was aware that she was not referring to the repeated magical torments by an unseen assailant. "You were really fun to watch." Jix replied. "All that naked skin, and the noises you made her make..." The atomie paused. "I was... a little jealous though. I wish I could kiss you like that."

"I'd like that too, Jix." Sarah replied. "It might be possible. With magic. Once we get settled down, I'll have time and resources for serious research into it."

"I hope you can." Jix settled into sleep, accidentally pulling her bonds tight in the process. "You are going to let me out of these things sometime, right?"

"Oh, absolutely." Sarah replied with a smirk. "Sometime."