Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's fine, Jix." Sarah interrupted calmly. "Those are socks and gloves and they're bigger on the inside." She walked toward the cart to set the fey down. "I finished them after you left. And the Collar stole her voice so she can't talk. I had someone specific in mind when I made that." The Mage smirked at her companion as she was placed between the Bard's not inconsiderable breasts. "Sorry I didn't think to warn you, but it has been a while."

"Oh." Jix awkwardly maneuvered her restricted body around to face the Bard. "You can't talk either?"

Katerna shook her head though her lips formed an obvious 'No' as well.

"Wow. I could feel vibrations like you were talking in your chest." Jix marveled. "Lara really did a number on you. I bet Sarah was thinking of me when she made that so, sorry."

The thoroughly trapped Bard just made her best attempt at a shrug.

Sarah, meanwhile, had turned her full attention to the sticky mess around her mass of fixed friends. "I'll have to adjust that dispenser. This could have been a real problem if it happened while I wasn't around. Fortunately though, I did adjust the formula so that it won't stick to mucous membranes so eyes and nostrils won't be affected. That should avoid any suffocation, though I'm surprised no one's lips stuck together." She cast a lengthy spell, causing the glow in her eyes to intensify significantly before more closely examining her surroundings. "There now. This should keep me fro missing any. How long have you been like this?"

"I'm not sure." Jossi replied. "I should have had an hour glass turned when I started, but I was a little preoccupied. We'll probably be coming loose in a short time anyway, right?"

"Well, no..." replied Sarah. "That's were this particular mess gets a little... sticky, if you'll pardon the pun. The glue lasts two hours... per bond. So each time it activates, that activation lasts two hours. And it looks like this happened sequentially. Each individual... body part will be released two hours after it got stuck, so this mess..."

"Would have lasted until two hours after the last... part got stuck." said Jossi. "Which could be a while..."

"And on top of that," added Sarah, "you three are covered in it, so you'd be sticking to things for another while. At two hours a bond. Plus the mess on the floor. And the furniture." Sarah bent and began dragging a hand across the floor. There was a slight glow, but it noticeably kept moving, not bonding in place. "So you all can stay right where you are until I get this sorted."

There was a collection of groans, but Annise's voice, slightly stressed, could be heard over them. "Well, I will admit this situation is quite funny and I would be slow to release us were I in your place, this position is, we'll say hard on my back and if you could find it in your heart to at least let me straighten up I would be grateful."

Sarah looked over at the slightly contorted woman. "I think I can oblige. Let me make a path to you."

"And maybe you could let one of my hands go?" put in Jekki. "This is really... exciting and they got stuck right away so I couldn't do anything."

"Exciting? Oh..." Sarah flush a bit, catching the halfling's meaning. "Jekki, you'd just get stuck to... yourself."

"I know but it would help." replied Jekki. "I've been telling Reeva to do something since her face is right there but..."

"That would be a terrible idea." said Sara.

"Gods, that's what I've been saying!" added Reeva.

"Maybe you can help." put in Jix from her near by perch. "Your servant guy is all ghost-y. Will he stick to them?"

"Hm..." Sarah considered as she made her way to Annise. "It is made of energy so it should be all right..." She reached forward and ran her hand over the stricken woman's trapped breasts. They peeled free allowing her to straighten with a groan though as she did, they bumped the underside of Jean's chest and immediately froze in place again.

"Oh... fff-fiddlesticks!" Annise mumbled. "Well, that's better anyway. Thank you. Carry on."

"Looks like we're going to be fast friends for a bit longer." quipped Jean.

"Yes, but lets see if I can distract you while I'm working." said Sarah. "I have a spell cast that should do just the trick. For the ones without working hands anyway. It will be a little tricky to divide my attention..." The Mage did a quick count, "five ways, but it should 'help' as Jekki said."

"Uh, what are you going to do?" asked Jean, squirming in place.

"It will be stretched a little thin, but you all are close enough together it should be all right." Sarah mused. "Reeva might be a bit far, but I think we'll manage..."

"Sarah, what are you... Oh! What the b-bloody Hells is th-that!" Jossi suddenly thrashed back and forth, though there was little actual movement. "Something is touching... me!"

"I've got a spell active that can do simple tasks." replied Sarah. "Like applying light pressure to erogenous zones. I can't get too creative, splitting my attention like this, but it should keep the lot of you occupied while I work on this. I can stop if any of you wish."

"I'm g-good." moaned Jean.

"Great!" added Jekki. "Can I have more of this glue?"

"No, let's get out of the mess we're in before planning another, Jekki." put in Reeva, her teeth slightly clenched.

"C-carry on..." stammered Annise. " Though I might need a few weeks to recover from this episode."

"All right." Sarah said. "I'll have this cleaned up in... well, actually it might be a while." With that she went back to work, dragging her slightly luminescent hand over the surfaces around her, either unaware or unconcerned with all the eyes watching her naked form bob around the sticky group.

Katerna was content. Her bonds left her little choice in the matter, but she was comfortable and entertained. Her condition was more than bearable. She lay in he transport, watching her new friend 'torment' some of her older ones, occasionally sparing a thought to her last tour for the season. She was even afraid she might be drifting into sleep when a small sigh from her chest caught her attention. The atomie still knelt between her breasts, also observing the show.

Jix glanced back over she shoulder, probably having felt the Bard's gaze shift through their contact. "She's doing so much better." The Fey confided quietly. "She's still shy but not scared. That's really good. But you know what's even better?" Jix turned back to the display in front of her. "She might not need me, but she missed me; she still wants me around. I didn't think I was worried, but it's still a relief."

The Bard blinked. With Jix now turned away, she could make no response to the revelation, but none seemed necessary. The Fey-girl was content as well. Katerna spared a thought toward their potential lunch tomorrow (assuming they could slip their restrictions.) She looked forward to getting to know Jix and her Mage better, and the exciting winter ahead with them.

--End for now