Namibian Heat Pt. 02

Story Info
A rolling stone may cause an avalanche.
6.6k words
4.54
97.3k
159

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archie89
Archie89
930 Followers

It was early in the morning when I woke up. Once more my mind needed some time for orientation. I was still in the tent, lying next to my darling wife Ashley, who was fast asleep. When she moved a little, I quickly noticed I was naked and so was the lower half of her body.

All of a sudden, the events from the night before came back to mind. Anxiously I placed my hand on Ashley's naked ass. When my fingers found the dried thread of cum that had leaked out of her pussy, I was certain: it had really happened. My wife had fucked Taiwo, one of our Namibian guests, and let him cum in her unprotected pussy.

My breathing quickened. Glancing over to the sleeping Namibian couple, I felt like I was running out of air. Panic arose within me, and I needed to get out. I needed fresh air.

With outmost care, I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that were lying next to me and quietly got out of the tent. The fresh morning air filled my lungs and immediately helped me calm down a bit. Not knowing why, my feet carried me to the lakeshore, which I found deserted and peaceful with the morning sun just about to rise behind the mountains.

What was going to happen now? Was Ashley pregnant with Taiwo's child? What if he had STDs (I immediately hated myself for not considering that the night before)? Would she stay with me? Did I want to stay with her? What would our parents say? Question after question kept popping into my head, and as hard as I tried: I couldn't come up with an answer to any of those.

I sat down on a large rock near the water and started to throw small rocks into the lake. It may sound silly, but that gave me some consolation. That small occupation helped me to ease my spinning mind.

"Beautiful morning, isn't it?" the most familiar of voices said behind me after a while.

Ashley, dressed in a summer dress, didn't wait for a response and just sat down next to me on the left side of the rock. She must have realized I wasn't going to take any initiative, so she just leaned her head on my shoulder. That small gesture felt incredibly comforting. She took my left hand into hers, and we just stayed that way for a couple of minutes. Although we remained in complete silence, there were so many things expressed at that moment: affection, love, understanding, togetherness, insecurity.

"How are you?" I finally managed to ask her. I didn't dare to look her in the eyes and kept my gaze on the distant mountains.

"I'm fine..." Ashley answered, "although I really find it difficult to process what happened tonight. How about you?"

"Yeah, I feel exactly the same," I said, "It all just seems so surreal, doesn't it? If you had ever told me a story containing last night's events, I would've laughed. Just unbelievable. Here we are though..."

"Yeah," she said, "here we are... "

"You've got his cum in you," I went on.

"I do," she said.

"You could be pregnant..." I said.

"I could be," she replied. "Do you... do you want to leave me?" She lowered her head.

Although the question wasn't too far-fetched, it took me by surprise. Did I want to leave her? On the one hand, she had slept with another man and might be carrying his child, but on the other, everything she had done had been approved by me. I had had plenty of opportunities to stop it all. I could've said no. Instead, I rather helped the events to unfold. Wouldn't it be even more shameful to just walk away?

"No," I said, trying not to let the pause grow too long. "I don't want to leave you, my darling! I mean what I said tonight: I love you. Besides, I didn't protest against a single thing you did. I have to say, the possible consequences are scary though."

Ashley turned my head towards her. Her eyes were filled with tears. "I love you too, honey!" She kissed me, letting her tears run down my cheeks. "I love you with all my heart!"

After some time, however, I couldn't suppress the urge to address the future. Neither she nor I would benefit in any way if we just declared our love for each other without talking things over. We eventually had to make our way back to the others after all.

"Well, how do we proceed?" I started. "Should we just act as if nothing's happened? Should we talk to them? And what about you? Should we go and get a morning-after pill? Should we just do nothing?"

"Would you consider that?" Ashley suddenly said. "Would you consider doing nothing?"

"Well, that depends on what you want," I said. "Would you actually be okay with having a baby with Taiwo? Another man who we probably won't see for a very long time? And a black baby at that? Imagine how our families and neighbors would talk..."

"Uh, I really don't know," she said in a rather insecure tone. "I hope you won't be mad at me, but the idea of being impregnated has somehow become a rather pleasant one for me. In addition -- and I know this may sound silly -- all that talk of being chosen by a warrior and so on really made me feel proud in a way I can't explain. And as for our families and neighbors: I know, it would be so difficult to explain and we'd probably have to endure quite some gossip, but aren't we stronger than that? We could be honest about it towards our family and tell them it was a moment of weakness from both of us, and the damn neighbors don't need to be told anything."

"So you've already made up your mind, I see," I said. I was in a bit of a shock because I had thought she would consider not having a baby. Hearing her talk about it so confidently with such determination somehow helped me to warm up to the idea of her actually having Taiwo's child.

"I know, it's too early to already know what to want," my wife said, "but if I wanted to go through with this, would you stick with me? Would you still be by my side?" Her beautiful eyes were locked on mine.

I gulped. "Yes, my love," I answered as confidently as I could muster. "Yes, of course I will stay with you! 'In good times and in bad,' remember?"

Ashley smiled and squeezed my hand. "Oh darling, there are no words to express how much I love you!"

Her right hand wandered down to my crotch. "Hmmm, am I mistaken or is there someone with some unfinished business?" she said giving me a smirk.

My cock instantly reacted and started getting hard. As I began to moan, Ashley quickly got on her knees in the sand in front of me and, with my help, pulled down my shorts to free my already semi-hard cock.

She didn't waste any time and closed her loving lips around it. She knew how to suck a cock, that's for sure! After getting hard in a heartbeat, I instinctively placed my hands on her head, guiding her up and down my erect shaft as let her tongue play the head of my cock.

"Oh god, Ash, that's so good!" I moaned as she used her hands to stroke my shaft too.

"I'm glad I can give you some comfort, honey!" Ashley said after raising her head but still going on stroking with her hands. "After tonight, you deserve to get some relief!"

Still moaning the images from the night before re-entered my mind: Ashley was riding Taiwo, his big, black cock was gliding in and out of her lovely pussy ready to shoot his load into her waiting womb. I could feel the dominant arousal sneaking up again.

"Did you... Did you like it tonight?" I asked hesitantly. "Did you enjoy having sex with him?"

She looked at me and tightened her grip around my cock. "Yes, honey. I enjoyed it very much. You know I love having sex with you, but that last night was just a totally extraordinary thing. Did... Did you enjoy watching me with him?"

"Mmm, yes," I moaned, "I enjoyed it. Watching his black cock enter your gorgeous, white body was incredible!"

Ashley gasped meaningfully and sucked my cock for a little while again. "And did you enjoy him finish inside of me? Did you... Did you like the idea of him knocking me up?"

My cock made a little twitch upon her words. "Yeah..." I confessed. "Yeah, I liked that. I wanted it." I paused, struggling with myself whether I should really say those next words, but they came out: "Do... Mmmm! Do you want to do it again?"

My wife paused for a few seconds. She clearly hadn't expected me to say that, but she resumed stroking me quickly.

"Do you want me to do it again?" Her eyes were piercing me.

"Y... Yeah," I managed to stammer. The excitement was growing and growing inside me. I knew I wouldn't last very long.

"Do you want me to let him knock me up?" I could see the lust and kinkiness return in her eyes.

"Yeah, I want that!" I answered.

"So would you be okay if, for the time being, he was the only man to have unprotected sex with me?" She asked.

"Oh god!" I moaned as the naughtiness of her words became clear to me. "Yeah, I wou... Uuuhh! I would!"

Ashley nodded as she tightened her grip again and resumed sucking me. That was enough for me. Under loud moans my cock exploded inside her loving mouth, probably sending the biggest amount of cum I had ever produced into my wife's waiting throat. It was so much she obviously struggled to swallow it all.

"Oh my," Ashley said with a thread of cum running down her chin, "that was quite a load, honey! It seems you've saved up a very big amount of cum."

I laughed. While Ashley was washing her mouth with the clear lake water, I pulled my shorts back up. Having just cum, I couldn't quite believe I had actually just allowed my wife to pursue her delicate side trip with our African guest even further. My guts were aching. However, I quickly told myself that, despite I was having post-orgasm doubts, I was going to be okay with it again very soon.

Ashley returned to me, took my hand and walked to the campsite with me to find the others already enjoying breakfast.

"Hey there, lovebirds!" Ashley's dad Arthur called us. "Why don't you come and join us? There's plenty of food that needs to get taken care of!"

We sat down on two chairs just opposite to Tency and Taiwo. They were smiling at us knowingly. I just hoped the others wouldn't see that and start asking questions.

To my relief, they all seemed to act normally. That is all except Debbie. I quickly noticed she was staring at us in a suspicious way.

My suspicion proved to be right when she, after some time into breakfast, turned to Ashley and me and whispered, "Guys, we need to talk about last night."

Ashley was immediately going to reply, but Debbie just kicked her beneath the table. "Later! No discussion!" she hissed.

Frustration took hold of me. I could have been sitting there, enjoying a wonderful breakfast, but instead uncertainty began to penetrate my mind. What did Debbie want to talk about? Did she hear us? Ashley and Taiwo were pretty vocal after all... I was to find out soon.

When we had finished, Debbie got up and announced, "Guys, would you excuse Ashley, David and me for a bit? They wanted to show me some new yoga position down at the lake." I admired Debbie's creativity. She knew how bored everyone else usually was when we were talking about our yoga class, and just as she must have predicted, nobody made the slightest attempt to follow us.

Walking down the beach, I could feel my guts turning. Debbie was leading the way with her back turned towards us. The determined steps she took and the silence she had met us with revealed she was quite upset. I decided to stop thinking about it, since I was going to find out soon.

"Alright guys: What. The. Heck. was going on last night?" Debbie started right away when we had reached the still deserted lakeshore. "What on earth were you doing in that tent? You weren't really trying to be quiet, were you? And don't you tell me some bullshit excuse about a sprained ankle or anything like it."

My heart was sinking rapidly. She had heard it. She had heard it all. What could we say? Was there any plausible explanation without revealing the truth?

"We had sex," Ashley suddenly said. "We had sex in our tent. Is that a crime now?"

Debbi looked at her and raised her eyebrows. "So you had sex. With two strangers -- my guests -- sleeping right next to you? Have you no sense of any decency?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Debbie, but is it a crime now for a married couple to sleep with each other in their OWN tent?" It had been quite a while since I had heard Ashley's voice in that angry tone. "Not only did you forget to arrange one for your guests, but now you go on and rail at us for behaving indecently in front of them?"

Feeling the tide turning gave me an immediate relief. Sure, explaining why a couple would sleep with each other with strangers nearby wasn't easy, but reminding Debbie why those strangers were there in the first place was clever.

"I see," Debbie answered in a strangely calm manner, "how could I accuse a married couple of having sex, right? However, tell me this, Ash: Why did I heard you moan, and the guy moaning with you wasn't your faithful husband but Taiwo? Why didn't I hear anything from Tency and David but only from you two together?"

Debbie's glare couldn't have been anymore triumphant and disgusted at the same time. She knew it. She must have figured it out.

Ashley and I were looking at each other, possibly giving the impression of two criminals who had just been convicted.

"That's because..." Ashley started to explain, "because..." She didn't seem to find an excuse.

"I'm listening?" Debbie interjected.

"Because Ashley and Taiwo slept with each other," it suddenly burst out of me. "They had sex with Tency's and my permission."

There it was. I had said it. The truth was out, and it couldn't be taken back. I tried to hold Debbie's unbelieving gaze as my mind was already playing through the different outcomes that might lie ahead.

"You fucked Taiwo, Ash?" Debbie started after regaining her composure. "You fucked him with David and Tency approving? And did you guys fuck as well?"

"No, we didn't," I answered. "It was only Ashley and him. We were drunk, and in the heat of the moment, well... it just happened."

"It just happened?" Debbie was staring at me. "And you just watched your wife fuck another guy? And Tency was okay with it too?"

"Yes," I said.

There was no sense in denial anymore so Ashley and I told Debbie what had happened between the African couple and us. She clung to our lips as we told her how they surprised us by making a baby, how much it turned us on, how Tency brought forward her naughty offer and how we, drunk and turned on, eventually went along with it.

"So you had unprotected sex with Taiwo until the very end, and your husband and his wife were watching?" Debbie paused. "That's so... so... I don't even know what to say. You're all adults, I know, but I've never ever heard of anything as wicked as that."

Her words were the first comments from an outsider on what happened. Although I had feared to meet even harsher things, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about her remarks. My sister-in-law knew that her brother-in-law let her sister fuck a black guy. What would she think of me?

"So where is this going to go from here?" Debbie continued after neither Ashley nor I had made any attempts to say something. "Was that a one-time thing or are you going to keep this... this affair going? Are you... Are you going to -- I can't believe I'm saying this -- Are you going to let him knock you up?"

Both Ashley and I were stunned by her frank words. She didn't beat around the bush, a trait I had always admired about her.

"Well... I... We don't really know where this is going," Ashley answered. "I guess we'll just see where all of this is going to take us."

The disbelief in Debbie's eyes, especially since Ashley didn't rule out getting pregnant by the African man, was more than obvious.

"Well, I can't tell you guys what to do, that's a fact," Debbie said in a severe tone. "You're both adults, and you can do whatever you want. However: Please think twice about that, I urge you! Don't do anything irrational and stupid just out of a moment of weakness. Consider the consequences, for all of us!"

"Sure, Deb, we will. We promise," Ashley answered. "Do you think the others heard us too?"

"I guess not," Debbie said. "Our parents and Eric and I usually sleep with earplugs when we're camping. Last night I forgot to put them in, otherwise I wouldn't have heard anything too. Eric was behaving normally, and if mom or dad had heard it, they would've been acting strangely, you know them."

Knowing that Debbie was the only one who knew about us and that she'd been acting rather cool about it was a big relief. She even promised to keep our secret but urged us again to be careful. When all arguments and concerns had been brought forth, we decided to go back to the others.

On our way back, Debbie didn't seem to be able to let it rest. She kept saying that she'd never thought we'd be the kind of people who'd do such things, and that she didn't know how to look at Tency and Taiwo the same way again.

After returning to the campsite and having to listen to Arthur telling a rather bad yoga joke, the rest of the day was surprisingly calm and uneventful. We all went for a long hike and had a nice barbecue before it was time to go to sleep again. To my relief, neither Tency nor Taiwo had been showing any strange behavior towards us in any way.

Finally Ashley and I were lying on our spots in the tent with me on the far right again and her to my left. It was still very hot, so I was only dressed in my boxers, and Ashley was wearing the short nightgown she had worn the first night and some panties. Tency and Taiwo were outside brushing their teeth. The lamp inside the tent gave us a dim and comfortable light.

"So here we are again," I said, lying on my side with Ashley facing me.

"Yeah," Ashley answered. "Are you okay, honey?"

"I'm alright," I said, "it's just that... I'm nervous about what might happen. What might happen to you..."

Ashley gave me a serious look, "Do you want anything to happen?" She had seen my already hardening cock and started caressing it.

Her touch was enough to help my arousal get the better of me once more.

"Mmm, maybe..." I answered, causing her to grin as she let go of my rock-hard cock.

"Ah, and by the way," Ashley said, "I've asked Tency about... you know... whether Taiwo's clean and all that. She told me that both of them hadn't ever slept with anyone else but themselves until last night, so there's as good as zero chance I could've caught anything like a disease."

Taiwo and Tency suddenly entered the tent. To our surprise they were completely naked. For the first time I had a good view at Tency's trimmed bush covering her pussy. Her perky breasts were nicely-shaped and bounced a little with her movements. My eyes then caught Taiwo and his impressive cock, swaying majestically between his strong legs has he made his way to lie down on his back behind Ashley again.

"Well, my friends," Tency said, "aren't you feeling hot too? Come on, why don't you get rid of your clothes? I think we're past that." She laughed.

Ashley and I looked at each other. Her look told me straight away that she agreed, and after I gave her a nod, we both stripped down completely. When we were both fully naked, we lied back down on our sides, facing them.

"Oh my, I told you my husband likes your white breasts, my beautiful friend," Tency said to Ashley nodding towards her husband's cock, which was hardening very fast while his gaze was focused on Ashley's lovely breasts.

"Well... Thank you..." Ashley responded a bit shyly.

"No, I have to thank you!" Tency replied. "That makes it easier for me."

With a smirk and a swift motion, Tency mounted her husband, and under our watchful eyes, she quickly lined Taiwo's big black cock up against her pussy and let it penetrate her. This time she didn't go for a slow start but started humping in a very fast and eager way. With her hands on his chest she was riding him aggressively and passionately, moaning under a heavy breath.

Archie89
Archie89
930 Followers
12