Namibian Heat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh! Yes!" Tency moaned, "I'm surely carrying his child already, but I want to be sure!"

Ashley, obviously turned on by that sexy show, started grinding her firm, little ass against my hard cock. My hand reached over and found her breasts.

"Please, David! Fuck me too!" Ashley said.

I didn't need to be told twice, of course. However, just when I positioned my cock at her wet pussy, she quickly moved forth, breaking contact with my cock.

"Oh honey," she whispered, "haven't you forgotten something?"

Then I remembered. With a little, disappointed sigh I reached behind me, opened a condom and quickly put it on. After retaking my position behind my wife, I let my cock slide into her waiting pussy with ease.

The moan Ashley gave felt more than welcome, because after last night I had been wondering whether she would be able to feel me. To my relief she seemed to enjoy sleeping with me just as she always had, and so we kept having sex while watching the Namibian couple.

Under Tency's eager movements Taiwo didn't seem to be able to control himself for long. It took him about 10 minutes until he came inside his wife, who kept riding him until his orgasm had subsided completely. When she was done, she hopped off again, gave him a passionate kiss and lay down again behind him.

Ashley and I kept fucking, now watching Taiwo's semi-hard cock on full display with cum glistening on top of it. He was watching my wife, taking my thrusts and moaning. Then, to my astonishment and just after about two minutes or so, his cock suddenly started hardening again, and in no time, it was standing out in all its glory once more.

"Mmm, look at that," Tency said, now lying on her side with one leg raised up and playing with her cum-soaked clit. "It seems looking at your beautiful, white body has made my husband's flesh hard again. Would you want to enjoy him once more?"

"Uhhh!" Ashley moaned. Hearing Tency's words made her body come alive even more. "Y... Yes. Yes, I would!"

Ashley turned her head towards me as far as she could. "Can... Can I?" She managed to ask me while I hadn't stopped fucking her.

"If that's what you want," I reluctantly said.

My answer caused her to smile lovingly at me, and within moments, my wife got up and took Tency's former position above Taiwo.

He started fondling her breasts as she positioned the sticky head of his cock, still covered in cum, against her pussy and worked it inside of her in no time. I had to admire how quickly she had adjusted to taking such a size.

Tency motioned for me to come over, and before I knew it, I was kneeling in front of Taiwo and Ashley once more with my hands tied behind my back.

"I truly admire your devotion for your wife," Tency said to me, kneeling beside me. "It takes courage to allow your wife to prefer another man's seed over your own. I hope you don't see this as an act of humiliation but as an act of love and care towards her."

"Yeah," I answered her while my cock, which was still covered in a condom, was in desperate need to get any kind of relief. "Watching her being fulfilled like this makes me more than happy."

This time, Ashley had three orgasms before Taiwo was close again, and just like yesterday, Tency asked her to turn around so she could face me when Taiwo would cum in her.

"Come here, David!" Ashley said all of a sudden. "Come here to me!"

Taken by surprise and curios as to what she had in mind, I crawled forwards on my knees until I was right between Taiwo's legs and in front of my wife. She wasted no time, leaned forward and started kissing me more passionately than I had ever experienced. Her hand found my condom-covered cock and started stroking it. I was in heaven.

Then Taiwo grunted. Holding Ashley's hips close to his, he started pumping his potent semen into my wife's waiting womb once more. Her soft breath carried her whimpers into my mouth as she was still kissing me. Overwhelmed by it all I came too and shot my load into the condom, moaning and breathing heavily.

When we had all come down, the four of us went back to our sleeping mats. I held Ashley, just as I did the night before.

"I love you, David," Ashley whispered.

"I love you too, darling," I said, kissed her neck and quickly dozed off to sleep.

The next morning came and Ashley and I woke up to find ourselves to be the only ones in the tent. I was spooning her, and she snuggled up to me.

"Good morning, my love," she said.

"Good morning, darling," I answered. "Did you sleep well?"

Ashley turned around to face me and grinned. "You bet I did! What about you? Are you alright? I mean... are we still ok?"

"Yeah, we are." I kissed her, sensing her relief. "We're..." I exhaled heavily, "We're going to have a black baby, aren't we?"

"I guess we are," Ashley bit her lip. "I've checked my calendar, and these are the most fertile days of my cycle... Are you okay with that?"

I looked at her. If anyone had asked me whether I was okay with my wife having a child with a guy from Namibia, I would've declared them insane. The past days, however, had changed everything.

"Yes, darling," I said. "Yes, I'm okay with that. You've done nothing I wasn't aware of or clearly against. This child is going to be my responsibility just as it's going to be yours. This child, should you be pregnant, is going to be ours, and I'm going to be the father it deserves."

Ashley had tears in her eyes. "Oh, David! I'm lost for words!" She kissed me. "You're so wonderful, and I don't know how I deserve you! I love you with all my heart!"

"I love you too, my darling!" I answered and kissed her passionately.

That was the last day of our camping trip. We were going to head home in the evening, so after breakfast, we dismantled the tents and packed everything we didn't need during the day in the cars. Ashley's parents then went to pay some old friends their annual visit after telling us they wouldn't be back before evening. We all thought about what we were going to do until then, and in the end we decided to visit the spa close to the lake.

After some massages and a nice rest in the sunbeds we went outside to relax in one of the mountain springs in the spa's outside area. Dressed in bikinis and swimming trunks we were sitting on stone benches inside a round pool. Debbie and Eric sat to our right, and Tency and Taiwo to our left. No other visitors could be seen.

"Aaahh, this is it, guys," Debbie's husband Eric said after some 20 minutes. "I love these pools!"

"Oh yes, it is very comfortable here," Tency agreed. "Have you always come here?"

"Yep, always," Eric answered. "In fact, I can't remember a single camping trip with Deb's parents without coming here since we started dating ten years ago. Do you remember the fun we had in here, honey?" He turned to Debbie and chuckled.

Ignoring Debbie's apparent unease, Tency inquired further, "What fun are you talking about?"

"Uhh, you know, the usual stuff," Eric said. "Skinny-dipping and... you know... doing what lovers do..."

"So it is okay to enjoy this water naked?" Tency cheerfully said.

"No! I didn't mean..." Eric tried to interject, but it was too late. Tency had already untied her bikini top.

As we were all watching in awe, Tency quickly got rid of her whole bikini and put it on the grass behind her. Her petite, black body with her perky breasts and her pussy were clearly visible in the clean water.

Tency talked to Taiwo, and he didn't hesitate to get rid of swimming trunks as well. Neither Ashley nor Debbie could keep their eyes from looking at that big, black cock floating so gently in the water.

"What is it?" Tency asked when she realized we weren't going to follow their example. "Are you ashamed of your bodies? If you could do it in the past, why not today?"

She looked at Ashley and me, "Come on, my friends. We've seen each in certain ways in the tent, have we not?" A quick panic arose within me, but Eric seemed to have overheard that. "Please don't let Taiwo and me be the only ones to follow that old tradition of... what was it called? 'Skinny-dipping'?"

Ashley looked at me. When she saw nothing but an indecisive look in my face, she sighed and started untying her own bikini top.

"Well, I guess there's no real harm in going European style, is there?" a nervous laughter escaped my wife as she stripped down completely.

When I saw the challenging look she was giving me, I couldn't help it and took my swimming trunks off as well. My cock had already begun to harden on the thought that both Debbie and Eric could now see my wife fully nude, but being exposed myself added another layer of excitement.

When Debbie and Eric, although they were clearly taking in the views they were getting, didn't make any effort of following our examples, Ashley suddenly reached in the bag behind her and presented us with our last bottle of red wine.

"Well, maybe this might help to ease the tension," Ashley said with a smile. "I know, apart from Taiwo, the guys can't drink since they're going to have to drive, but at least Taiwo and us ladies can have some!"

Ashley took a big sip from the bottle and handed it round to the others, who gladly took their share. It didn't take more than about ten minutes for the alcohol to unfold its effects on the women and Taiwo, who became quite tipsy.

"Well, Debbie," Tency finally said, "will you now join your sister and me and take that bikini off?"

Debbie shifted a little. "I... I don't know," she said. "do I really have to?"

'Wrong question,' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, come on, Deb!" Ashley said. "There's nothing to be ashamed of here, is there? We're family after all!"

Debbie hesitantly looked at Eric, and as he just shrugged and didn't object in any way, she gave in and got out of her bikini. While Ashley was rather the slender and perky type, her older sister of 29 years was quite the opposite: she had blond hair, a healthy and curvy figure with big D-Cup breasts, which were now on full display just as her wild and untrimmed bush covering her pussy.

I couldn't help but stare a little at her voluptuous figure and wonder what things she could do in the bedroom. I immediately felt guilty for those thoughts, but thinking about the last days I decided I didn't really have to feel too bad about it.

"Alright, honey," Debbie said to Eric, "I've done my part. You're the last one to get into their birthday suit." She giggled.

Eric didn't make any effort to get himself out of that, got up and pulled down his swimming trunks. What they revealed was an average-sized cock, just like mine, with untrimmed, dark pubic hair.

"Very good, Debbie," Tency said in a happy tone, "doesn't that feel better?" Her hand had wandered on her husband's black cock and got it hard under water. She didn't seem to care that it could be clearly seen by everyone in the pool.

"Oh yeah, it does, Tency," Debbie answered. "However, I bet it doesn't make you feel as good as your husband made my sister feel last night."

My heart sunk within seconds. Both Ashley and I looked at Debbie in disbelief. She had promised to keep our secret safe, but apparently the alcohol and the action inside the pool had caused her to become careless.

"Debbie!" Ashley hissed, "you promised not to tell anyone!"

"Hold on! Hold on!" Eric suddenly interjected. "What's going on here? Did I catch that correctly? You had something with Taiwo, Ashley?" His mouth remained open as he was staring at her.

"Well... you see... I..." Ashley stammered, but she had been caught off guard, and she didn't have any time to come up with something.

"Yes, she had, Eric," Tency said all of a sudden. "My husband has chosen to bless her with a child, and he's given her his seed two times already."

Eric looked from Tency and Taiwo to us with a smirk on his face. "Haha, you almost got me there, guys! You don't expect me to believe something as silly as that."

My nervousness grew with the second. Would we be able to still cover everything up and pretend we'd only made a stupid joke or would he soon find out that something 'that silly' had happened indeed?

"Do you think I'm a liar?" Debbie, now having problems to articulate her words properly, said to her husband. "Come on Ashley, show him! Show him what you guys have been doing!" She was giggling in a silly way, making it obvious the alcohol had taken hold of her.

I didn't know what to say. Ashley and I were looking at each other, scared of how this situation was escalating that rapidly.

Tency got up. Her exotic, naked body arose from the waist-deep water and, despite having some difficulties walking straightly, quickly moved towards us. She held out her hand.

"Come, my white friend," Tency said to my wife, who hesitantly reached out for her hand. "Come and show Eric that Debbie is not lying. You must not feel ashamed. Come!"

Ashley gave me a last, insecure look, got up and followed Tency, who led her towards the middle and motioned for her to face Debbie and Eric. Some words were spoken in the African couple's native language, and after mere seconds, Taiwo was standing behind my wife with his hands resting on her shoulders and his hard cock pressing against her left ass cheek.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Was that really happening? My cock grew rock-hard in an instant. It already knew what to expect from a sight like that.

"Tency, what's going on here?" Eric said nervously. "Have I missed something?"

"Just relax and watch!" Tency told him. She sat down next to Debbie and signaled me to take my place next to Eric. Under his unbelieving, and slightly disgusted, gaze I made my way towards them with my erection pointing forward and sat down.

"Lean forward, my friend," Tency said to Ashley, who had started to shiver lightly.

My wife gulped. She seemed to know what was about to happen. Slowly she leaned her naked body forward and placed her hands on her thighs to support her stand.

Behind her Taiwo didn't waste any time. He lowered himself enough to align his massive, hard cock with my wife's pussy, grasped her hips and pulled himself inside of her.

Both Eric's and Debbie's mouths fell open as they witnessed Ashley being penetrated by their African guest's cock. Soft whimpers of my wife accompanied Taiwo's thrusts as he started fucking her in front of us after pushing himself completely into her.

"Do you believe it now?" Tency asked Eric. Her hand had found her clit, and she was now masturbating herself.

"I... I..." Eric stammered. "I don't know what to say. David, are you okay with this? I mean, another guy is fucking your wife, here in front of you!"

I looked at him and tried to remain as calm and cool as possible. "Yes, Eric. It's alright. She's got my permission."

Eric just stared at me and then looked back at Ashley, who was now moaning uncontrolledly as Taiwo's thrusts against her grew harder and harder. Her eyes widened when he reached forward, took her wrists into his hands and pulled her arms behind her back so that him holding her became the only reason Ashley wasn't falling over.

"Oh yes, my white friend!" Tency moaned, "I can tell my husband is close! Tell them what you want! Tell them what you want from him!"

Ashley raised her head. Her eyes were directed at us, but she didn't seem to be able to really concentrate.

"I... Uh! I..." she was trying to speak, but the sensations that black cock was giving her appeared to be a hard opponent to fight against. "I want it! Uhhh! I want his cum in my pussy! I want him to knock me up, oh my...Uhh! God!"

A deep and heavy growl emerged from Taiwo. His thrusts had reached an incredible speed and suddenly he buried his cock deep inside Ashley and came to a total standstill. He kept moaning deeply as he was still holding her hands behind her back.

"Yes! Oh yes!" Tency exclaimed, obviously having an orgasm, "He is giving her his seed! Uh! He is releasing his semen!"

That seemed to be enough for Eric. He gasped heavily, and when I turned my eyes to him, I saw that he was cumming underwater without even touching himself. Jets of cum were shooting out of his cock as he witnessed the public insemination of his sister-in-law.

Taiwo released Ashley and both of them sat down next to Tency and me respectively without looking at anyone.

"We... We should get going," I sad after we all had been sitting there in total silence for about five minutes.

Nobody uttered a word as we got dressed again and made our way back towards the inside of the spa.

In about forty minutes, we would be on our way home again.


12