All Comments on 'Namibian Heat Pt. 02'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
anon

Is Debbie next ? Hope so

BlackRexxxBlackRexxxover 4 years ago
More.

Debbie Has Gotta Take Her Turn At The Namibian, Altar... This Is Getting Interesting..

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

I am loving this story, please write part three soon.I just adore interracial sex, it's the way forward in my view. 5*s again.

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

P.S. It's the path to racial harmony.

funcpl124funcpl124over 4 years ago
More Please!

Such a hot story! Please continue now that you have my excitement so high! Does Eric realize that he also wants Debbie to experience what his sister in law has been experiencing the last few nights? How does seeing Taiwo's big black cock going insider her sisters fertile pussy make her feel, considering that she has had a bit of wine to lower her inhibitions?

Looking forward to the next hot chapter.

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesover 4 years ago
Chapter 3 ASAP

Great story, I would love to see my wife ride a big black cock.

TigersmanTigersmanover 4 years ago
Love This Story

I really liked this chapter. I loved that Ashley was fertile, most likely ovulating when she had sex with Taiwo and he came in her married white pussy for the third time. Every white girl/woman should have at least black baby but preferably two. Unfortunately my first wife who was a hotwife would not sample black cock although I really was wanting her to give it a try. I even fantasized about her getting pregnant by a black man.

Keep writing. Debbie needs to try black cock at least once and Ashley needs to keep enjoying black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Namibia

Loving every line. Hurry for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Love this story. My wife first experienced black cock while we vacationed in Jamaica. A long time fantasy of mine. She had been drinking and I encouraged her to dance with a good looking black man at the bar. He knew what he was about and soon had her dripping. It wasn’t hard to convince her to invite him back to our room. We intended to use a condom but he balked at wearing one. My wife was so turned on by that point she said she wanted it bareback. I still remember watching his bare cock penetrate my lovely wife. She loves bbc now.

King40King40over 4 years ago
Sister Debby is next...

Amazing story

So hot and well built

Keep on writing for the good of all 😉

King40King40over 4 years ago
Debbie (sister) is the next

Amazing story

Hot and well built scenario

Please keep on writing on the subtle dominance of the Namibian warrior

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In Heat for Namibian Meat!

This was a great second chapter, which built steadily on the relationship dynamics already in place. This was a suspenseful story, full of surprises and it was a cliffhanger!

We loved the fact that Debbie confronted her sister and got her to confess that she had been inseminated, and quite possibly knocked up, by Taiwo. Also, the leadership that Tency is providing is amazingly erotic and persuasive. She is clearly on a mission to get as many white girls as possible impregnated by her warrior husband, Taiwo. Way to go Tency!

Finally, the sex scene in the hot springs; where Ashley got seeded black again, was awesome. We noted that Debbie’s husband ejaculated without even touching himself. Debbie will probably soon be in heat for this Namibian meat. OMG, will two sisters be carrying black babies when this is all over? It is clear that Tency, the African wife, is already knocked up.

My wife particularly loves this story line. We have two black sired children and a third one on the way. She has spread her legs for so many black men that she has lost count. To her, this story is just the way Mother Nature works, white wives should be black seeded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Making Susan bond closer to daughters Debbie and Ashley

Susan is totally clueless of what is happening between Ashley and Debbie and their Mistress Tency who has turned both married daughters into sluts for Taiwo's cock and this all happened because of Debbie's stupidity in insisting that Ashley and her husband with her best friend Tency and boyfriend Taiwo. Ashley certainly impregnated and she gets her revenge on older sister Debbie by conspiring with Tency to get Debbie pregnant with Taiwo.

Thereafter, Ashley becomes Debbie's Mistress and reduces Debbie from the strong, confident older sister to a meek submissive woman afraid of being spanked by either Tency or Ashley.

Ashley notices the aloofness shown both Tency and Taiwo by Mom Susan and Tency confirms such happening and piles on Susan for becoming a racist. Ashley apologizes for such racism shown by their Mom and gives Debbie a hard slap on ass to get her to quickly apologize for her own racism.

To make amends for Susan's racism, Tency suggests taking Susan with them to a girls picnic deep in the forest. Ashley and Debbie dress in sexy shorts and blouses sans bras and panties and Susan is dressed very conservatively while being totally puzzled by the dress of the others. Ashley makes Debbie carry the picnic baskets with two hands and a backpack on shoulders which puzzles Susan who takes one basket from Debbie to carry. Heavy basket causes Susan to sweat profusely showing her bra outlines in front. Both Susan and Debbie get catcalling from Ashley and Tency 's catcalls are very sharp and angry to cause the two stragglers to redouble their pace.

Ashley puts Debbie hard at work setting up blanket on ground and lining up food. Debbie is denied permission to pee in woods by Tency while Susan is allowed. Sandwiches passed around with Debbie getting only a boiled egg to eat which puzzles Susan knowing Debbie as a voracious eater

Taiwo shows up and room is made on blanket for him. Ashley compels Susan to give him half her sandwich and does same herself. Tency tells Debbie up save potato chips for Taiwo after catching her eating one. Then girls talk and Tency tells Taiwo to go buff which shocks Susan.

Ashley announces her probable pregnancy with Taiwo and Tency asks Susan why she doesn't like black people, egged on by Ashley who admits her shame and humiliation for not liking Tency and Taiwo until fucked by Taiwo. She makes Debbie admit her hatred for blacks and gets her to admit fucking Taiwo as discipline for her racism.

Tency orders Debbie to strip nude and ride hard Taiwo cock until filled to the brim and Ashley takes her place. Susan decides to walk from picnic until Tency grabs her and sticks her tongue in her open mouth for a deeper kiss while fondling her breasts to break down her resistance. Susan is frog marched back to picnic with front buttons opened and exposed breasts being fondled by Tency who licks Donna on the ear.

Girls talk and get Susan to admit she needs to be disciplined for her overt racism. She strips naked to show her corpulence breasts sexuality and starts kissing Mistress Tency and rubbing her corpulent breasts against Tency's to confirm her submissiveness. Ashley asks Mom how she plans to seek forgiveness and she agrees to be spanked by Tency before Taiwo gives her a hard fucking to cement her surrender. Tency smiles at having naked Susan play with her naked black grandchildren in the beach as they ride her broad shoulders while one of them pulls on her leash to make her crawl on the sand.

ElkysElkysover 4 years ago
Really loving it

I love the characters and story progression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A truly great, erotic story

Love that Ashley and husband remain a loving couple even as Ashley is bred by their black friend. They even kissing and telling each their love towards each other as Taiwo fills Ashley with his seed. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kongo

Piękna historia - najpiękniejszy jest sex misjonarski i taki preferuję - czarny wielki kutas zapładnia piękna białą kobietę leżąc na niej .Szkoda że to nie moja żona.Moja ślubna rodziłaby piękne czarne dzieci z wielkiego grubego czarnego kutasa nie raz i nie dwa.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Natural to allow by some Mens

For some Mens its Natural to acept and allow other Mens to cum and nutt in there woman with out wearing any protection. I've had that done to me from boyfriends when I was younger to Mens when I was Older let they friends or other Mens TAKE and Do me in front of them even knowing I wasnt on no Pill and thats why 2 my Kids I'm not sure who they Dads was cause I was messing around so much or just was with a Man that was Dominant and Master OVER me if you know what I mean and let me Please some one else or just took me to parties and let a few Mens have me or had me Please them. A few Times I was tied down and blindfolded so I wouldnt know who done what IN me other then that they Came IN me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot

Very hot, as part one was! But i thought Debbie is going to enjoy watching them too much and join them.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Ouch...just ouch....how could anyone be married to a person who freely admits that she prefers to breed with someone other than her husband? Then why be married? I know people get off on humiliation sometimes, but that would be a humiliation that would be everyday of the rest of your life anytime you looked at your wife,or the child. Wanting to have sex is a urge, but wanting to have a baby with basically a stranger seems a bridge too far to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done again. Many women have had black cock and many never are satisfied by white men after. I had my first affair with a black man after I had a child with my white husband. My husband couldn't satisfy me anymore. Unfortunately, I had my tubes tied and am unable to have a black baby. My black boyfriend has four kids from previous relationships and we have custody on most weekends and I enjoy that. My parents disowned me, but my sister and I are close, she supports my choices.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was ist denn das??? Diese Frau, Ashley, möchte lieber ein Kind von einem schwarzen Mann bekommen, als von ihrem eigenen Ehemann??? Was sind denn das für weiße Hampelmänner. Er muss sich ein Kondom überziehen und der schwarzer Mann darf ungeschützt in ihr abspritzen. Also ich könnte einem Kind, dessen Vater ich nicht wäre, kein Vater sein, wie es sich gehörte.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley19 days ago

Still a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous