All Comments on 'Namibian Heat Pt. 03'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
King40King40over 4 years ago
More !

Both sisters should join the sex god warrior

Nice continuation !

Please go on 😉

King40King40over 4 years ago
A morning threesome with the Namibian God

Great story

Let the 2 sisters indeed join the breeder in his room and enjoy his potent weapon

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!! And superexciting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the series, but could have done without the husband cum part. Excited for a part 4 and hope we get to see the girls all knocked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tency & Taiwo, the dynamic duo

My wife and I enjoyed the first two chapters and, this third chapter was right over the top!

After we finished reading I asked my wife, “Is there anyone else left in that family for Taiwo to breed?” As usual, his wife Tency skillfully seduced her long-time friend, Debbie, into being inseminated with his black seed.

My wife, laughingly (I think), said that we need to sign up to be an Exchange Student Host family for a student from Africa. She said she would be more than happy to service his needs, while he studies here in our country. She said she would love having a big black cock like Taiwo’s in her white, married pussy every day!

We tip our hats to Tency and Taiwo, the dynamic duo who help white, American wives breed black!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I hope you continue this story, for it is your best in my opinion. I wish to see more of Ashley and Debbie submitting to Taiwo desires to breed them repeatedly. I also really like Tency being her husband's wing woman. I also hope that the sisters pretty much end up as Taiwo's concubines as Tency implies their culture has polygamy based on chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistress Tency dominates Ashley and Debbie

I love the way Tency has taken complete control of conservative Debbie by kissing her broad shoulders as she whispers sweet entreaties in her ear to slowly dominate strong willed Debbie by gently pushing her down by the shoulders after loosening and dropping her summer dress as Taiwo starts impregnating Debbie with his potent seed.

What happens after three couples go to their bedrooms is that Tency will wake up slave Ashley and order her to gently wake up submissive Debbie and bring her to the bathroom where Tency will be waiting with Eric's razor and shaving cream to shave off the offensive blond bush from Debbie's hairy pussy because of Taiwo's objections. Debbie objects firmly only to be shocked when her sister Ashley delivers a hard swat on her gorgeous and puntucates this with a few more harder swats on her reddening ass before hissing in her ear to shut the fuck up to a shocked Debbie and then inserting her tongue inside Debbie's open mouth for a loving intertwined kiss of both sister's tongues to enforce her conversion into a bisexual lesbian as Tency did to her before. Tency orders Debbie to play with herself to get wet for Taiwo after shaving her pussy. Then takes her with Ashley to their bedroom where Debbie is made to ride Taiwo hard while exchanging fluids from mouth with Ashley's mouth as Taiwo floods her pussy for the second time thereafter Ashley becomes the dominatrix of Debbie.

The next day, Ashley shortens the hemline of Debbie's favorite summer dress to show more leg cleavage as the sisters prepare to forever leave husbands to live with Taiwo and Tency in their African hut as slave concubines to the African couple. Debbie is impregnated and hates to be disciplined by Ashley for every little misbehavior such as objecting to have to walk barefoot.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 4 years ago
hot

my wife read this story and she was somewhat turned on ! would love another chapter to read who has a black baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Domination

It could be interesting to see how both white couples become more dominated by the Namibian couple. Since the tribal domination is based on using defeated enemies then a more demanding submission by both white couples would be practiced. The marriages of both loving, white couples should remain intact for raising Taiwo's children, but both husbands could collar their wives for their new black masters. Both white husbands should prep their wives for mating, helping them dress, licking their pussies prior to penetration and cum licking afterwards. Both white husbands should be put into bondage more during their wives mating, perhaps placed into chastity with Tency holding the keys? The parents of the white wives could be drawn into submission to the black couple. The two white wives could be tattooed with a Queen of Spades above their pussies to signify submission, which their husbands would see every time they perform oral service. Thank you for the story.

ElkysElkysover 4 years ago
More please.

This might be my favorite series

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Masterful storytelling

And I made sperm whilst reading this.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Agree with other comments

Tency needs to extend her dominance over the white men. Her husband is a warrior who’s position in life is to breed his race into those he conquers. His wife is a warrior as well her job being to make the male conquests understand they deserve to have their women conquered

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust before domination

Totally agreed with previous comments but the white sisters are first consumed by lust after receiving the warrior seed.

They both can resist their need for more Namibian fuck and breeding. In the middle of the night they join the warrior who alternatively fucks one and the other filling both sisters with his copious seed.

Under the control of the Namibian wife, they submit to the massive BBC worshipping it together...

Please keep on writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please don't let this die.

Eagerly awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
encore de nombreux épisodes

Magnifique

faites nous réver avec d'autres épisodes tout aussi excitants et trash

continuez

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was this on a TV show

I can't keep up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MOREE!!

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read. Love the primal nature in which the women submitted and were taken, the lip biting, the shamelessness and audacity; all of it was so hot. Would love for this story to continue as he continues breeding each sister, would love to get into the mind of the jealous husbands! There hasn't even been a bj yet and it's this hot

julie_van01julie_van01about 4 years ago
Nanibian Heat

What a splendid story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Please dig deep and keep this story going... it too good to let it end now. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ashley and debbie should soon be proudly showing the world baby bumps

icccockicccockabout 4 years ago
Please add more chapters!

I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

When can we have more of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another episode is essential

what talent let express your pen and your vice in this long awaited fourth episode ....

looking forward to reading you

bad1_bbad1_balmost 4 years ago
OMG

One of the best series I've seen on literotica. Well done. I've come twice from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dwa tygodnie po ślubie

wyjechaliśmy na miesiąc miodowy na Florydę i tam na plaży nudystów moja młoda 23 letnia żona napaliła się na dużego i grubego czarnego kutasa wielkiego ok 40/45 letniego murzyna.Po dwóch dniach pobytu,żona była już przez niego ruchana kilka razy dziennie bez żadnej ochrony a on chętnie dawał jej swoją murzyńską spermę no i stało się - szybko zaszła w ciążę z murzynem.On krył ją do szóstego miesiąca ciąży - urodziła pięknego chłopca.Teraz jesteśmy 11 lat po ślubie i cały czas w układzie couckold z tym wielkim murzynem.Mamy piątkę czarnych dzieci a żona chodzi z szóstym czarnym brzuszkiem.Kocham ja bezgranicznie i uwielbiam ją wyruchaną z cieknącą spermą murzyna z jej zmaltretowanej jego kutasem cipki.Często ją wylizuję .Teraz,gdy ma już dosyć duży brzuch,przygotowuję ja do porodu

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Be nice if Tency was able to seduce Susan, the mother of Debbie and Ashley into joining their daughters in sampling the potency of Taiwo's sperm and cementing their relationships more closer. Pregnancy impossible to achieve at her age but total submissiveness to a black man a very powerful aphrodisiac and a very good example for her daughters to embrace in giving themselves up

HerrA44HerrA44over 2 years ago

Geile Story, keine Frage hoffentlich gibts noch ne Fortsetzung oder auch mehrere

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That would definitely not be me. I would off myself if I was ever treated like that. She would be a widow with a warrior's baby

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

9 months from now al 3 women share a post baby delivery room and smile proudly to their Black Warrior Breeder

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the hottest stories I've read on this site, hopefully you come back to write the next chapter some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read all three chapters and sperm was made each time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really hope that this gets the next chapter someday, we need to see Eric submit further.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tency. Best wife ever!

abermainabermainabout 2 years ago

It was very arousing ,I stayed hard for the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope a part 4 comes out. Those big white belly’s will be hot. Of course after giving birth to a supreme warrior child they will need to let the father meet them. I’m sure he will be ready to breed these two white women again.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 1 year ago

This definitely needs a chapter 4, or even 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tency will make Susan become the disciplining Midwife of both Ashley and Debbie as they submit to having a second baby with Taiwo before she gets her just rewards with him like before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Po ślubie pojechaliśmy na Jamajkę w podróż poślubną . Moja młoda [ 22 lata ] żona była już na drugi dzień pobytu ruchana przez ochroniarza z tutejszej dyskoteki - wielkiego , dorosłego [ 46 lat ] murzyna jego potężnym , ogromnym chujem i zalewana gorącym , afrykańskim juksem z wielkich , ciężkich jąder i do domu puścił ją z czarnym brzuchem . Urodziła osiem miesięcy po naszym powrocie do domu jego czarnego synka . Jeździliśmy tam co roku i teraz mamy piątkę jego dzieci i to samych urwisów a żona moja cały czas tęskni za jego wielkim czarnym jak smoła chujem a ja ..... za jej ciążowym brzuchem i pewnie jeszcze nie raz tam pojedziemy .

HerrA44HerrA44over 1 year ago

Was für eine geile Story, da wäre man doch gerne dabei gewesen,

die Story sollte gerne weitere Fortsetzungen bekommen.........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would like to see a continuation or sequel, taking place years later after the wife has had several of Taiwo's children, the couple visiting every so often just to have Ashley bred. Of course they are still a very happy and loving couple, however almost as a pilgrimage of sorts they visit to grow their family with more cuckold pregnancies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Every chapter very exciting.

tlj553tlj55310 months ago

Great story. I hope another chapter comes with all three white women and their growing bellies.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A wonderful story. I love how the husband just continues to let the African guy dump a load of hot cum into his pretty white wife, whenever the mood strikes. Would love to see a part four.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Accepting another man having sex with your loving wife can be exceptional intoxicating for all three or four people involved. It's not even being decided at a totally conscious level. It resides at a primal sexual level and is erotically enhanced even more so by being a social taboo. Taking that one final step, to the ultimate taboo of pregnancy with a highly desired man, can drive libidos high into the stratosphere for both wives and husbands. it goes far beyond what a person wants to a place that is the mind numbing essence of uncontrolled sexual need.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Eigentlich törnen mich diese Geschichten sehr an, aber nicht in dieser Geschichte. Das Theater mit dem Schwängern geht bei mir auf NULL in Richtung Erregung.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Those wives need to leave their loser husbands

Crusader235Crusader2354 months ago

So, who the hell is Nick?

Yes, raising another man's Black baby will be so wonderful. I bet divorce is in their future.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a fantastic story made me come just reading it

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Continue story. Volume2 should begin after babies born with the two couples visiting one another. Just a suggestion. Love the story. Tency, Debbie and Ashley reunite. Taiwo reminisces as he pleasures the three women once more.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley23 days ago

Good ending, Great that Debbie also probably gets knocked up with black seed. Re editor note, not really incest, just one guy impregnating two married sisters. Do need edit, sometimes Eric is called Nick.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley23 days ago

After they went upstairs i hope Eric remembered to don a condom before he fucked Debbie.

Yes i also hope for a Chapter 4 as noted by other commenters. Even assume that Ashley and Debbie have become "black only" for bareback sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous