Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
170 Followers

"Breakfast awaits when you're done-part two of a good hangover cure," Jimmy said and we went back to the kitchen.

"Well, this is going a lot better than I expected," I offered.

"I think she really understands we're OK with her being lesbian," Jimmy agreed, "but we didn't go much further into what she thinks of us bringing another woman into our bed."

"I got it in the conversation when I first went in this morning. She was pleading for last night to have been a dream, and I summed it up by saying she's out as bi or lesbian, I'm out as bi- and you're out as a grade A pussy licker."

"Yeah, I got there in time for that last one," Jimmy chuckled. "That's probably all we need to say, then, unless she brings it up, don't you think?"

Pam finished her shower and came into the kitchen wearing my Dr. Knockers lab coat as a robe. I lifted a teasing eyebrow.

"Hey, a girl can dream, can't she," Pam teased back, pulling out the top of the coat to look at herself.

"Toast, eggs and sausage sound OK?" Jimmy called from the stove, "and Mom's got some tea ready."

Pam looked hesitant.

"They'll make you feel better, honest," Jimmy assured her and set out to fix them.

Pam sipped her tea, avoiding both eye contact and conversation.

Finally, she said: "I just can't believe you're bi-, Mom. And Granny D too? How did I not tumble to that? And how did you miss my fooling around with Ginger! If you were bi-, I'd think you'd have some instinct for seeing that."

"I didn't even admit it to Dad, hon. Shoot, I didn't even admit it to myself. I thought that part was just a phase, and that I was done with it. It helped that Dad's a great lover." I paused and caught the ol' pussy licker's eye, but thankfully none of us felt the need to say it out loud. "So there really wasn't anything for you to see. And you had us fooled with Tommy. I figured you were screwing him and trading stories with Ginger about boys and dicks and technique."

"So, you and Dad-you're thinking about a 3-way now?" Pam pushed on.

"Thinking is the operative word. We're a long way from putting that plan into action, I think," I responded.

"We should probably have some sort of a signal, then, so I don't walk in on something if I come home sometime," Pam suggested, and then asked: "Does Stephie know?"

"No-we haven't said a word to Stephie, though I probably will. Does she have any bi-inclination? And does she know about you and Diane? Or for that matter did she know about you and Ginger?"

"Steph knew about me and Ginger. She'd leave her door open so she could intercept you if she knew Ging and I were going at it. She told me she tried it when she got to college, but that she liked screwing guys better. She and Randy would fuck..." Pam stopped suddenly and looked shocked that she'd just said 'fuck' in front of her parents ". . . uh, make love . . ."

"Fuck is OK, honey, go on" I assured her.

"Jesus. So Steph and Randy . . . fucked . . . like 3 times a day before they married. She says it's slowed down some, but they never go to sleep without . . . crap, I can't say fuck with you two. She's getting it every night, though. And I've told her about Diane. She's the one that said I had to tell you and Dad. She told me you'd be cool about it. I didn't believe her but she said "Trust me" so. . . I did."

Jimmy and I exchanged a glance that for my part said: "Does Stephie know her mother-in-law and I spent the night in each other's pussies?"

I didn't say it out loud, of course, but I started thinking about how I'd approach it with Stephie. Maybe I ought to call Sandrine first.

The rest of the morning went well. We actually talked about 'typical' things most of the time-classes, career path advice, her apartment, her car, getting new contact lenses-all the things that went into living life.

Occasionally she would ask me for a little more detail about my fling, or about Ginger, or about what it was like to be bi- back in the 'dark ages' as she referred to my college years. Tellingly, she asked about whether my fling-mate was stacked or flat-chested. She seemed pleased when I said she was 'modestly' endowed.

"Does Diane like your tits?" I asked to follow up on her insecurity about breast size.

"She says she does," Pam admitted.

"And you don't quite believe her?" I pressed.

"No."

"Maybe this will help. And probably I should have told you this story years ago too. Believe it or not, I didn't have the biggest rack on campus. I really hadn't filled out all the way then. I knew your Dad had been out with 'Sandy' who had at least 2 full cup sizes on me and flaunted them. When I teased him about settling for 'the small economy size' he said something really sweet. He said: 'Tits don't give value to women, women give value to tits, and Sandy's got nothing to give hers.' He said I'd make a set of A-cups the most precious tits on the planet."

"And you believed him?"

"I did. Still do. I could have breast reduction surgery like Granny D and he'd still think I was the hottest woman on the planet. Really, hon, big jugs are OK for getting attention, but they're not worth a damn for keeping attention. You've clearly got Diane's attention-and that's all you need to worry about."

She pulled out the lab coat and looked at hers again.

Monday Afternoon

Pammy took off about 4 PM to head back to school with promises to bring Diane to see us next weekend.

As we walked back into the house, Jimmy and I said in unison:

"Wanna fuck?"

Then, also in near unison: "HELL yes!!" Though Jimmy added "Dr Knockers" and I added "Ya ol' pussy licker."

We raced down the hall, jostling for position to get to the bedroom. While Jimmy was kicking off his shoes and trying to loosen his belt, I jumped into his arms, legs clamped around his hips and kissed him deeply and fervently. We made out like we were teenagers for the few minutes Jimmy was able to stay standing. He guided us into a controlled fall onto the bed. He was on top of me and ripped open my blouse. Really-ripped it open, buttons flying! I returned the favor to his t-shirt. Unsure of where I got the strength, I ripped it wide to expose his chest and latched onto his nipples. He grabbed the sides of my bra and pulled until the clasps gave up-I felt a scrape as the bent hooks pulled under my back. That earned him a firm nipple twist and he rolled off to yank down my slacks and-oops, no panties! Commando again! The ol' pussy licker dove into his favorite eatery like a man who'd starved for weeks!

Like more and more of our sessions lately, we weren't about subtlety. Jimmy tongue-fucked my pussy, sucked my labia hard and deep into his mouth and set in on my clit what that marvelous vibrating tongue of his. Within minutes, I was shaking, just hanging on the brink of an orgasm. Jimmy kept me on the edge for what seemed like fucking HOURS, before the thunder rolled and I launched into a series of bucking, screaming, quivering, juicy orgasms, one after the other.

As I began to come down, a voice from the doorway said: "Wow. I may need to give guys another try."

SHIT! I sat up just in time to see Pammy turning to head down the hall.

"Forgot my laptop," she said over her shoulder.

I pulled on a robe and went after her.

"I thought we were alone," I began.

In truth, I was a little mad. And I imagined Jimmy was more than a little disappointed.

"I'm sorry, Really I am." Pammy apologized. "When I heard you going at it, I should have turned around and left or just sneaked past to get my laptop. But I just couldn't help watching. I mean, WOW. You two-I'm just, I don't know. I was grossed out at first-my dad going down on my mom? No kid wants to see that. But then it was just so fucking . . .oops . . .oh, the hell with it, so fucking HOT! It was like the best porn I've ever watched and it was live right in front of me. And I think, whatever squeamishness I had about you having a 3-way. . . well, go for it, and more power to you. It was terrible of me to invade your privacy like that, I know, but at the same time, I feel . . . closer? And way more comfortable with you? And if a guy had eaten me like that, I really might not be with Diane. Are we OK?"

"We're OK," I told her, letting my anger bleed off. "But I don't think I'm ready for another audience. That was a real bucket of cold water. Come," I beckoned her for a hug.

"Wow," she said backing away from the hug and cupped my breast through the thin fabric. "Those really are fabulous. I was gyped. Bye-I'm really off this time. I'll call if I forgot anything else."

Pam dashed off, leaving me with the echo of her touch on my breast.

I returned to Jimmy.

"She felt me up for sure and certain that time," I said with a tone of disbelief. "Did you hear her explanation?"

"Yeah. I thought you let her off pretty easy."

"I left you pretty hard. Want to see if we can hit the reset button?"

He did!

I gave him a tit massage to get things warmed back up. He's always loved those. I I get on all fours above him and let just my nipples rub across his chest, down his thighs, back and forth on his balls and cock. I let them dance delicately around his forehead and eyes, his cheeks and lips. I like to watch his cock come to life as I work on him. As I passed my nipples over his lips he licked one gently, then pulled it into his mouth and sucked hard! He squeezed both tits together until he could suck on both nipples at once. He did something that he hadn't done for a long, long time-gave me hickeys on the underside of each tit! Reaching down, I found his cock was at full attention now, and clearly in need of my full attention. I moved to suck him off. My throat must be getting used to being fucked, because I didn't gag a bit as I eased his stiff dick down my throat. Soon, I was bobbing up and down in quick time and was eager for the first signs of an orgasm so that I could edge him like he'd done to me.

"Babe, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need to be more physical. I love it that you've started throating me, but I gotta fuck you! OK?" Jimmy asked.

"Lord yes-you want my ass?" I offered.

"Fuck yeah! I'll get the lube. You-on your back with your ass right at the edge of the bed," Jimmy commanded. "I want your thighs against my chest, I want to look down at that beautiful bush and I want to see your tits bounce back and forth while I fuck your ass with all the pent-up energy I've got in my balls-and there's a lot."

Jimmy wasn't kidding about the energy. He must have been holding back for a while, because he plunged his dick up my butt with power and authority, not slow and gentle. It was almost painful, and very surprising. I gasped. His grip on my legs was fierce, and his fuck-thrusts rocked me back and forth on the bed. He reached through my legs as he continued to pound my ass and used my tits as handles to pull me into him as he pounded me. Just when that was beginning to hurt past the point of pleasure, he changed his grip to my upper thighs as my heels settled onto his shoulders.

Damn! Jimmy was on fire! He pumped my butthole for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, never letting up. The lube started to dry up and without missing a stroke, he squirted another stream of lube on my perineum that drooled down onto his dick and my asshole. He picked me up in his arms with his rod still up my ass and fucked me while we stood. He laid me back down on the bed and rolled me over on my stomach with my knees tucked under me and banged me doggy style. After what seemed an eternity, that familiar low growl started in his chest and he finally came, yelling at the top of his lungs and filling my ass with what seemed like a quart of goo.

Finally exhausted, he dropped to his knees at the foot of the bed. I rolled, panting, onto my back and he laid his head in my bush, still breathing in ragged gasps.

"You'd been saving up for that one, babe. Feel better?" I asked.

"I think a lot of it was being pissed off at getting interrupted. Or spied on. Or whatever I felt when Pammy came back. But yeah, thanks. You OK? That was pretty rough."

"I'm good. We won't try butt sex again for a few days though. You gonna want another round? I'm up for more, but maybe dinner first?"

"Sure-let's eat. Dinner, that is."

Tuesday Morning

No more sex last night. And I'm sore this morning. My ass is OK, but I've got some bruises on my upper thighs and tits where Jimmy was squeezing me so tightly. He saw me as I came out of the shower and was mortified. Truth was, I mostly liked it. It was right on the edge of what I could take and still like, but in the heat of the moment, I liked it. Like spankings, the pain was something of an aphrodisiac for me. I didn't want it regularly, but assured him I was OK.

We talked briefly about how much Stephie knew about Sandrine, her mother-in-law, who had been my 2nd lesbian affair. We guessed maybe they knew more than a little about Sandrine's new life but let that go for another time, figuring there was no urgency about it.

At work, I dialed up Annie for another lunch date and filled her in on the strip club, on Ginger, on Pammy and on our continued exploration of 3-ways. Then I opened the conversation I really wanted to have.

"So, Jimmy and I looked at your private shots online. He thinks you're pretty damned hot."

Annie poked at her salad for a bit before she said anything.

"I don't know, Nan. I really can't promise I'd be in the mood to do Jimmy. It's pretty rare for me, really. I'd love to dive back into you, of course, and I wouldn't mind if Jimmy was in the room with us. But I don't want him to think I'm gonna play with him and then get all disappointed when I don't."

I wasn't ready to give up. "Would you be OK if Jimmy and I got it on with you watching? Like maybe when you and I took a break?"

"Sure—no problem with that," Annie assured me.

I pushed a little more. "How about if Jimmy helped you work on me? Like if he was playing with my tits while you ate me, or vice versa."

Annie wasn't as eager for that. "It'd be pushing my comfort level, Nan. I just get fidgety when a horny naked guy is close to me. Sooner or later almost all of them think: "Oh, it'll be OK now—we're so close anyway," and then they grab a tit or finger my pussy or try to fuck me, and they start thinking NO doesn't really mean no."

"I don't think Jimmy would be one of those guys, but I see your point."

In the end, Annie agreed to come over to our place on Friday, but just for dinner and some frank conversation with Jimmy. I hoped a horny mood would strike her and we'd take it farther than just conversation. I made a mental note to replenish our wine cellar.

Friday Afternoon

Annie followed me home and we worked together on dinner. Jimmy had phoned me earlier that he'd be later than usual and we timed the meal for 7:00. I poured us each a glass of wine to sip while we talked, chopped veggies and prepped the veal for a scaloppini dish later. We finished everything that could be done in advance and still had an hour before we needed to start cooking. I poured us another generous glass of wine.

"Oh!" I exclaimed. "Let me show you something else that came from our night together—at least indirectly."

I excused myself to don the Dr. Knockers lab coat.

"Ta Da!" I proclaimed upon re-entering the kitchen. I caught Annie in mid-sip and a little wine exploded across the table with her laugh.

"And how, pray tell, did that come from our night?" Annie giggled.

"After I told Jimmy about us, he made some remark that he always thought you were "just a regular scientist" and I said "Like me? I'm a regular scientist!" He got all flustered at that and we teased back and forth some more. At one point I said: "That's DR. Knockers to you, bub" and it's kind of stuck. The next day when I came home, the lab coat was hanging in the hallway."

"Too funny!" Annie blurted.

"Now it's my stripper name too," I opened the lab coat, grabbed my boobs through my blouse and shook them close to her face. "Ginger wanted me to have a stripper name and Jimmy was on hand to make the suggestion."

"Well, it's a hoot. Or should I say 'hooters'!" Annie said, feeling me up, and went off in another fit of giggles.

"Which reminds me of an odd thing," I added. "Pammy, she's the one with Jimmy's tit genes, felt me up twice while she was home. The first time was when she was drunk on her ass, and I wasn't sure whether it was an accident, but the second time she was in full command of her senses."

"Mmm. Can't say I blame her," Annie said, still fondling my tits, adding "are you sure you need that bra?"

I cocked my head, raised my eyebrow, and silently took off my lab coat. Then my blouse. Then I turned my back to Annie who unhooked my bra and slid her hands around from behind me to cup my breasts while I let the bra straps slide down my arms. I felt her gently kiss the back of my neck and my whole body flushed with eagerness for more. I turned and kissed her tenderly, then pulled away.

"Annie—I'm going to put my blouse back on. I'm so very turned on, and I want you badly, but I don't want to go any farther until Jimmy's with us, OK?"

"Sorry. I . . .I, it must have been the wine. I didn't mean to . . ." Annie's voice trailed off.

"I loved it, Annie. Your kiss on the back of my neck sent shivers straight through every fiber of me. Hold that thought."

I kissed her again and hugged her close before putting my blouse (no bra) back on. The evening's possibilities were looking up!

"So, if I can ask," Annie said, recovering to change the subject, "how did you take it when your daughter felt you up?"

"Surprised, to say the least. And puzzled. I mean, if it was anyone else, I'd figure they were trying to get something sexual started, but I just can't bring myself to think Pammy wants to do that! I'm trying to convince myself she wanted to shock me, but I can't make that fit with the rest of the visit. Maybe she thought coming out would shock me and when it didn't she had to try something else?"

"What was it she said?"

"She said: "I got gyped.""

"So maybe she was just expressing her resentment over not getting your tit genes?"

"Maybe. Hey—we'd better get the stove going. Jimmy ought to be home in 10 or 15 minutes."

We dropped our discussion, (and the groping) and fixed a very nice dinner. I was surprised at how well we co-ordinated in the kitchen! Sometimes helpers slow things down, but Annie fit into the flow effortlessly. Watching her, I was getting even more turned on. I hoped we'd find a way into bed to end the evening.

Jimmy got home on time. We had a wonderful dinner and light conversation. Annie found some professional overlap with Jimmy's project at Denso, and they were jabbering effortlessly about corrosion control and plating. As we finished clearing the table, Annie took the lead and asked:

"So, Jimmy—do you want to fuck me?"

"Uh," Jimmy stammered, wide-eyed, "yes and no, I guess?"

"How's that," Annie pressed.

"You're beautiful, I like you, I've seen your nude pictures and you're hot, so yeah, I'm physically attracted and, if I had a green light, I'd love to fuck you. But unless I've gotten the wrong message, you don't want to fuck me, right? So, no—I don't have any desire to fuck you if you're not interested. Or if Nan wouldn't approve. Both of those would stop me cold."

"And how do you feel about me fucking Nan if you can't get in on the action? Would that piss you off?" Annie continued.

"Not if I was in the room watching. Or even if I wasn't in the room, really. As long as I know where she is and who she's with, I'm all for Nan having good sex. And I'm pretty sure she would find a way to console me," Jimmy answered, looking at me for a comment on that last part.

Valendon
Valendon
170 Followers