Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
172 Followers

Jimmy got busy collecting the ingredients, mixing bowl, measuring cups, etc. as I sat down next to Annie.

"So in the cold light of morning, any regrets?" I asked.

"God, no!" Annie exclaimed, rolling her eyes for emphasis, "and you? How are you feeling about 3-ways by now?"

"I'm feeling like I'm the luckiest woman in the world, is what," I shook my head lightly and took a sip of coffee. "I can't believe how different our world is than a month ago. I was just a mess after that night with you. I was so unbelievably guilty. I convinced myself that Jimmy would never have anything to do with me again. Now look at us!"

Jimmy threw me a kiss over his shoulder as he lowered the mixer into the batter.

"So what's next on your agenda? Any plans?" Annie asked.

"Don't suppose you'd want to move in and fuck us every day, would you?" I teased.

"Don't think I'd survive it," Annie grinned.

"Actually, we don't have any plans at all," I continued. "We've mused that we ought to get in touch with Ginger's folks—the kid from the strip club? They live less than a mile from us. We're pretty sure from her comments they're in the lifestyle. So far we've only played with women, so introducing a swinging dick to the equation is something we're not quite sure about."

"Well, I've only been in one similar situation. You remember I told you I sometimes go out with a gay guy to look "normal?" Well, he went with me to meet a couple that wanted a lezzy to play with them. They advertised as straight male, bi female, you know? I didn't know the area, and wanted an out, so Lance went with me. I told them ahead of time so they wouldn't be shocked when he showed up. Well, we all had a nice dinner, and in the end, they asked him to come with me the next weekend to a hotel meet up. The guy was bi too! It was the first time Lance and I had double-dated for sex. Turned out to be a good time."

"Wow. So, did you do the guy too, or just the woman? And did she do Lance?" I asked.

"We had a little bit of a 4-way. There was one point where she and I were in a 69 and hubby was doing her butt while she sucked on Lance's cock. But that didn't last long. Mostly it was girls in one bed, guys in the other," she explained.

"I'll guarantee this is unique breakfast conversation for this household," Jimmy called as he lowered the lid on the waffle iron for the first batch.

"You think you could suck a cock, Jimmy?" Annie asked.

Jimmy hesitated.

"It's really a lot of fun," I teased.

"Honestly, I don't think so," Jimmy said, "but if you'd asked that last month I'd have said "fuck no!" and asked you to leave. So I suppose under the right conditions, and I have no idea what those would be, I might. But I still don't think so."

I exchanged glances with Annie. She smiled encouragingly.

"I was really just teasing, Jimmy," she said, "but good for you to keep an open mind."

"So you're saying it's a good thing for me to "waffle" on the subject?" Jimmy grinned as he lifted the first perfect 4-section Belgian waffle onto a plate and headed to the table.

"Ohhhhhh, Jimmy! For shame!" I groaned at his pun.

Annie and I split the first waffle and loaded up with strawberries and whipped cream as Jimmy started a 2nd one. Things got silent as we tied into Jimmy's creation.

Stuffed to the gills, Annie and I cleaned up while Jimmy sat with a 2nd cup of coffee and watched.

All too soon, it was approaching Noon and Annie packed her bag to leave. As we were saying our goodbyes, there was a knock at the door. Jimmy left to answer it while Annie and I hugged and she moved toward the door with me. We were just barely in sight of the visitors as Jimmy opened the door. Annie suddenly took my arm and walked me quickly back into the kitchen.

"Nan—that's the couple I told you about! The one with Lance! They're both bi!" she whispered urgently.

"Damn! Those are Ginger's parents!!" I whispered back. "You want to sneak out the front?"

"Um—oops," she said as Jimmy came into the kitchen with Dory and Frank.

"Oh! Uh, hi." Dory greeted Annie, clearly shocked to see and recognize her.

"Oh HI!" Annie said, with exaggerated enthusiasm. "What a nice surprise to see you again. I wish I could stay and visit, but I was just leaving."

"You know Nan and Jimmy, then." Frank added awkwardly.

"Nan works for a company I do business with," Annie said brightly. "We had a project to finish last night so instead of driving all the way home, Nan brought me here to work on the non-classified parts. And you're friends too?"

"Our daughters have been best friends since they were little. We used to get together a lot when they were in school," Dory recovered.

Turning to me added: "We were just driving by and thought we'd chance catching you in. It's been way too long."

"Well, it was lovely to see you again," Annie nodded to both of them and headed for the door.

Frank and Dory's cheeks were both crimson with embarrassment. I realized that neither they nor Annie had used names. My guess was they'd used pseudonyms for their rendezvous and that Annie would prefer not to be known any further. And although they'd leaped to the conclusion that Annie was here as our lover, her explanation coupled with being in our 'real' house and knowing my real name seemed to at least throw doubt on that.

I decided to let the subject of Annie drop and just pretend we had no clue about them. In fact, Jimmy didn't yet have much of a clue—just Ginger's slip of the tongue.

"I'm afraid we just finished a late breakfast, or I'd rustle us all up some sandwiches, but let me get up a fruit plate and some coffee and we can catch up!" I said, with real, not feigned, enthusiasm. This should be pretty interesting!

We visited with them innocently for a bit, catching up on what was happening with community involvement, other mutual friends, work, the town, the weather—anything to avoid sex and swinging! They both looked like they'd lost weight and toned up since we saw them last. Knowing they were swingers, it was easy to imagine them naked. I felt my nipples pucker under the sweatshirt and caught both of them glancing at my chest. Finally, Dory asked in somber tones:

"Have you heard about Ginger?"

"Is she OK?" I asked with a note of concern

"Oh, she's OK. Physically, I mean," Dory stalled.

"Oh, you mean do we know that she's lesbian? Actually we just found that out last weekend when Pammy came home. Pammy's gay too. We were so surprised, but she said you knew about her and Ginger?" I asked.

"Oh. You do know, then," Dory sighed. "I have to confess, we didn't just get a wild hair to come and visit. We got the strangest call from Ginger. Just out of the blue, she said we ought to get back in touch with you. Didn't say why, but we guessed a couple of things. We're sorry."

"Sorry for what?" I asked. "We're OK with Pammy being gay. She's living with a woman now, and it sounds like they're really happy. She was scared we'd disown her or something, but we had a wonderful visit. We're really OK with it. I don't think Ginger made her convert or anything—is that what's bothering you?"

"We're sorry we didn't tell you. We didn't find out until Ginger was in college. We walked in on her and Pam during summer vacation. Did Pam tell you that?" Frank asked.

"No—not that. But she said that when I put her on the pill, Ginger joked that she couldn't get Pammy pregnant anymore. They'd been lovers for some time, evidently. We thought she was having sex with Tommy, but Pam said he's gay, and she just covered for him. Anyway, don't worry about it. You couldn't have told us without breaking your confidence with Ginger," I assured them.

Jimmy hadn't said a word. He knew Annie had pulled me to the kitchen so he let me have the conversational lead, but now he chimed in:

"Frank, Dory—please don't worry about us and Pam. We love her, we'll love whoever she brings home to marry, and we certainly still love Ginger like she was one of our own."

To his credit, he managed to look sincere while saying the girl we'd both fucked a week ago was like a daughter to us.

"Thank you, Jimmy. That means a lot," Frank replied, "but was that all Pam told you?"

"That was plenty," Jimmy chuckled. "She was really worked up about how we'd react. How'd it go with Ginger after you walked in on them?"

"Not as well, evidently," Dory answered. "She was mad and defensive. We tried to be reassuring, but she'd been anticipating telling us for a long time and had it in her mind that we'd try to make her straight or something. Eventually, we had a long talk, and we're on pretty good terms, at least about her being a lesbian. We were actually thinking of something else, though."

I thought to myself: "Here it comes."

"Our Ginger is a stripper," Frank said, with his head down. "She said Pam knows about it. We thought maybe that was why she wanted us to visit with you—because you knew too. But we decided even if Pam hadn't told you, we wanted to get your help to try to get her to give it up. Maybe if she knew you knew, she'd be embarrassed enough to stop. She thinks the world of you two. We just hope you're not too disappointed in her."

"Oh." I said, and kept my mouth shut, hoping we'd never have to keep a secret like this again. Still, I was certain now that our "complicated web" was soon to get wider and more complex.

"We'll do what we can," Jimmy said reassuringly, "of course we will. We love Ginger. That's not a very good decision she's made, but we still love her."

They said Ginger was coming home next weekend, and we could stop by for a visit. I'd have to talk with Ginger a lot over the coming week to figure out how we'd handle that. Thing was, Jimmy and I really DID want Ginger to give up stripping, especially after what happened last weekend. What worried me more was that Ginger was hot to do us again, and that could get really messy.

We visited for another half-hour before they got up to leave. There was nary a mention of swinging or Annie until:

"So does Melinda come by very often?" Dory asked.

"No. This was the only time it's worked out that way. We got almost done yesterday at work. She was going to drive back home, then come back Monday. I thought that was silly, so she stayed with us last night and we finished up while Jimmy watched TV and napped. She's really sharp. How do you know her?"

Jimmy got a hint of a "What the fuck?" look on his face, but wiped it right off as he heard me continue.

"We met her at a friend's party last year," Dory mumbled. "Yeah, she was nice. It took me a bit to remember her name."

I leaned against the door after they left, looked at Jimmy and shook my head.

"Honey, what the fuck have we gotten ourselves into?"

"So—Annie is "Melinda" and she's done Dory and Frank?" Jimmy let the question hang.

"Yep! Frank's bi, so's Dory. They're the couple that Annie and Lance met up with. When Annie saw them she tried to sneak out the front door, but they were in the kitchen too quickly. And evidently all of them used pseudonyms."

"Yeah, I gathered that," Jimmy mused. "So, if we do get together with them (and Dory is looking damned hot, by the way) do you suppose Frank's going to want me to do him too?"

"And what are we going to do about Ginger wanting to do us both every chance she gets!" I added. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a blinking light. "Hey—we've got a message on the answering machine."

I walked over and pressed play to hear:

"Hey peanut! It's Aunt Kathy. Listen, Andy and I are planning to fly down tomorrow to see you. Hope that's OK. We've got permission to land at that private grass strip west of town. We should get in about 2PM if we get away on time. I'll give another ring when we get there. I'm sorry to be so last-minute, but the weather looks good and I've finally got Andy working on his fixed-wing rating. If you're tied up don't worry—we've got a hotel booked for Saturday night and we'll head back Sunday morning. Love ya! Bye!"

The message was timed at 8:30 last night. No wonder we didn't hear it!

"Jesus," Jimmy said, it's . . ."

He was cut off mid sentence by the phone ringing.

"1:50" Jimmy added after the 1st ring.

Aunt Kathy was 10 minutes ahead of schedule! Jimmy grabbed the keys and headed for the car as I picked up the phone.

"Oh, Aunt Kath!" I gushed, "Am I ever glad you're here!"

. . . To Be Lustfully Concluded

Valendon
Valendon
172 Followers