Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valendon
Valendon
173 Followers

"You should know that I tried to get things started without you a little earlier and Nan shut me down. I have a hard time keeping my thoughts under control when I'm around her," Annie confessed.

Annie walked around behind my chair, hugged me around my shoulders and began kissing the back of my neck again. Without saying more, and with Jimmy watching across the table, she began unbuttoning my blouse and nibbling my ear lobe. When the last button was undone, she gently pulled my blouse open and cupped both breasts in her hands and squeezed lightly, ending up with her thumbs and forefingers rolling my nipples. My areolas responded immediately, shrinking to half their size in tight puckers and I felt dampness growing down below.

Annie came around to my side as I scooted the chair back from the table. She sat in my lap and we began to make out. Her kisses were entirely different from Jimmy's—her smooth cheeks free from any hint of stubble, her perfume surrounding me, her lips more delicate and gentle—all things I loved about making love with women. I began to undo the buttons of her blouse and she made no move to stop me.

Jimmy was mesmerized.

I was ecstatic.

I slipped her blouse off and tossed it on her chair, then reached around her back to unhook her bra. Another difference between men and women—Jimmy could reach around to unhook my bra in a fraction of a second. I had to work at Annie's so long I was afraid Jimmy would offer to help!

Finally the damned bra gave up and I leaned in to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples.

Annie slipped off my lap and stood up.

"Let's grab a shower, Nan. Jimmy, you should get one too in case Nan has need of you later." As she was speaking, Annie stepped out of her shoes, her slacks and her panties then turned completely naked to Jimmy and said: "Give us about 10 minutes alone after the shower stops and then you can come in and sit quietly. OK?"

Jimmy nodded, speechless. I led Annie down the hall to the guest room—the one with the mirror. I lit a candle and stripped the rest of the way. We kissed and hugged some more before I led nude Annie across the hall to the guest bath. Jimmy had finished the dishes and was walking down the hall as we stepped out of the guest room. We both turned toward him.

"See you in a bit, hon," I said softly.

"You gave me a good answer, by the way," Annie added.

"Uh, I'm glad?" Jimmy stammered. Poor baby.

Annie and I were still in the very early stages of foreplay when I heard Jimmy's shower stop. Wrapped in each other's arms, we were exchanging tender caresses and warm kisses all over each other with occasional extra attention for nipples, ear lobes and necks. I was breathing harder and feeling a nice, warm flush all over. I heard Jimmy come in and sit, but was facing away from him and didn't want to break the spell by turning over to look.

His arrival seemed to be some sort of signal for Annie, whether by design or just by reaction to his presence. She rolled me over on my back and began working on my breasts with a new passion. She was sucking hard on my nipples and biting just a little. Without asking, she knew where my threshold was—and not very high tonight. I was still tender from Jimmy's treatment Monday night.

I could feel myself getting very, very wet. The sheet under my ass was beginning to feel damp as well as Annie ran her hand down my chest, stomach, paused in my bush and then found my eager pussy with her fingers. Something between a sigh and a moan escaped my lips. Annie kept finger-fucking me and sucking on first one nipple, then the other for a deliciously long while and I felt some tremors building in my thighs. She was doing something to my clit with her thumb, I thought, though I couldn't see her hand. I hoped Jimmy was able to see and copy whatever move that was because it was just fabulous!

Annie began nibbling her way down my chest and belly, head down toward my legs, and I was sure she was about to swing a leg over so we could 69. I was so eager for it I was almost disappointed when she moved her body down between my legs, facing back toward me. I say 'almost' because whatever she was doing down there was lighting my rockets. I mouthed to Jimmy "take notes!" but he didn't understand me. Could be he was distracted by the scene in front of him—his erection seemed to indicate that!

We kept eye contact some moments later when I thundered into the first of about half a dozen orgasms for that session! There was barely any pause between them!! She'd suck and flick my clit until I came, let me get almost all the way past it, and then do it again! I was exhausted by the time she let me come all the way down.

As I lay panting, unable to muster coherent thought much less move, Annie spoke to Jimmy:

"Jimmy, sweetie—could you bring my little gym bag over to the bed?"

Jimmy did, stiff dick bobbing as he walked. Annie opened the bag and withdrew a long, medium-thick strap on.

Annie addressed Jimmy again:

"Honey, do you think I can trust you to keep your hands to yourself if I fuck you?"

"Whoaaaaaa!" I thought to myself, "didn't see that coming! But what the hell's the strap-on for?"

"I'm thinking," Annie continued, "that I'd like a DP, you know, one in my pussy and one up my ass?"

"Uh, yeah—I'm familiar with the concept," Jimmy grinned, "so just tell me your limits and I guarantee I'll honor them even if you don't fuck me. But God, I really hope you're going to! I didn't think that was in the cards—this OK by you, Nan?" he asked me.

I didn't hesitate a second:

"I'd love to see Annie fucking you, babe. It's more than OK—just be good, huh?"

"Ok—here's the deal," Annie continued. "Nan here seems to be coming around, so hop up, Nan, and get yourself into this thing," she said, handing me the strap on.

"Jimmy, lie down on your back where Nan was. Just put your hands behind your head or someplace you won't be tempted to grab me, OK? Really, I'm gonna ride your dick, but it'll kill things for me if you start with the hands. And please, please, don't kiss me."

"How 'bout we handcuff his wrists to the bed, Annie," I offered. "Would that be OK Jimmy?"

"Uh, sure," said the guy whose dick was getting anxious for Annie's wet pussy to slide down on it. He would have agreed to being hung by his ankles at this point.

"Mine or yours," Annie asked, pulling a set of furry cuffs from her bag.

"Yours are here, mine are in the other room, so let's just hook him up!" I replied, and we did!

Jimmy's apprehension at being cuffed still couldn't wipe the shit-eating grin off his face!

"Lemme just get that thing wet for you," I offered. Without waiting for a reply, I throated Jimmy and slobbered on his stiff cock.

"Thanks hon! You've got me so damned worked up this man-dick actually looks good!" Annie purred, "but I'm gonna slip a condom on it."

And with that, Annie mounted Jimmy and eased slowly down the full length of his shaft. She must have been holding her breath on the way down, because when she had him all the way in, she let out a long, contented sigh. I felt a small twinge of jealousy.

"Mmm—this is nice," she smiled. "Hey! Don't break your neck to get into that strap-on, Nan. I think I'll just rock on here for a little bit."

She rolled her pelvis back and forth on Jimmy's lap while Jimmy's eyes rolled back and forth in ecstasy!

I fooled around with the straps to get them "just right," pretended to be unable to find the lube, played the nubby back side of the strap on against my clit, and just watched Annie fuck my husband. To my amazement, I didn't have even the smallest trace of jealousy anymore. I was eager for Jimmy to enjoy Annie just as much as I did!

Finally I asked: "Ready on hole two?"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh," Annie sighed. "Lube me up and Fuck. My. Ass!"

I used my fingers to work a good dollop of lube up her anus. She was tight! I planted the head of the dildo in her hole and pushed gently. She stopped rocking on Jimmy's cock and pushed back with increasing pressure. She bounced lightly against the head of the dildo, but it wasn't going in her ass. Finally, with one serious push backwards, the tip of the dildo slipped past the "rear guard."

I sensed this was new territory for Annie. I stopped pushing and noticed that she suddenly began breathing again—panting actually. She'd been holding her breath while she tried to take the dildo.

"Annie," I asked, "is this your first butt sex?"

"Not my absolute first for putting something up there, but the first for that strap-on. It didn't look all that big, but DAMN, is it ever stretching me! OK—give me a little more."

We both pushed and she took another inch.

"You're probably close to getting past your sphincter now," I offered. The last few inches will probably go in smoother. Hey! So I got your anal cherry, huh! Cool—I'm very flattered."

"OK then—let's have the rest of it. Ooff. Yeah, that last bit wasn't bad at all." Annie observed.

"I can feel it on my dick!" Jimmy blurted. "I can feel the strap-on rubbing my dick through her, . . . her, uh. . . innards, I guess! Annie—I'm about to cum! If you want me to last, you need to be still for a little bit."

"Oooohhh—I don't want to be still but I'm not ready for you to be done," Annie said through clinched teeth. "This better?" she asked, sinking fully onto his dick and lying motionless on his chest. "And, can Nan keep going? Please?"

"Better," Jimmy confirmed. "Just stay like that for a bit." His hands jerked against the restraints. "Oops. I would have hugged you just then except for these cuffs."

I kept up a slow, steady fuck with the strap-on. After 3 or 4 minutes, Jimmy said it was OK for Annie to start on him again. She pushed herself back up and began riding him again.

"DAMN!!" Jimmy exclaimed, "I'm cumming!!"

Annie rode him fast and hard and Jimmy's orgasm lasted a full minute! Or maybe he had multiples—we talked about it later and he thought it was a lot like when he's eating me and I go from one to the next.

"Don't worry, sweetie," I told Annie, "he'll be back up before long if you want more."

"I need to cuuuuuummmmmmmm!" Annie moaned.

"Can you scoot up to Jimmy's face and let him eat you while I pump your ass? Or do you want me to switch?"

Jimmy scooted as far down the bed as his manacled hands would allow and Annie worked her way over his face. I was eager to see what Annie thought of Jimmy's oral skills. I hadn't ever had another guy to compare him with, but in my book, he was the King of Cunnilinguists! I reached around to pull the juicy condom off Jimmy's dick, tied a knot in the top and tossed it toward the waste basket. He still had a semi!!

Annie's breathing picked back up and although I couldn't sense her response through the strap-on's silicone dick, I thought she must be getting close. I pulled out farther with each stroke, and slammed back in faster and with more force. I was giving her nearly virgin butt a workout! It wasn't long at that pace before she began clinching her entire body and making the damnedest sounds—sharp, high-pitched, loud, and delivered through clinched teeth with each panting breath—far less delicate than a squeal or a moan, more feminine than a grunt, and clearly an announcement of a thundering orgasm closing in on her fast! She announced her orgasm(s) with a full-throated cry of ecstasy that lasted longer than I'd have thought possible.

Suddenly, Jimmy began kicking his heels, found purchase on the mattress and pushed himself out from under Annie, coughing and sputtering. Seems she'd squirted and caught him unprepared. The poor guy thought he was being water boarded!

Annie rolled off of Jimmy, off of my strap on, and lay on her side gently saying: "Oh, fuck; oh fuck; oh fuck . . ." over and over. Finally, still panting, she proclaimed: "You two . . . are . . . the . . . best lay . . . I've ever had . . . in my . . . LIFE!!"

"Aw," I responded, "lil' ol' us?"

"Fuck you," Annie gasped, laughing.

"Well, sure," I teased, "but maybe we should let Jimmy take a little break first?"

"Oh. Sure—the handcuff key is in the front pocket of my toy bag. Sorry, by the way, I don't usually squirt. Are you OK?" Annie asked Jimmy.

I got the key and moved to unlock his handcuffs while Jimmy continued to clear his throat and cough.

"Damn, Annie—I thought for sure I was about to drown!" Jimmy gasped. "But I'm guessing you liked it? I know I sure did up 'till, you know, the flood. We may need to rename you Noah!"

"You sure know how to take care of the 'man in the boat' alright!" Annie shot back.

"How 'bout we clean up and adjourn to the kitchen for some refreshments?" I suggested.

Around the kitchen table, we shared some wine and cheese without saying a much for a few minutes. Jimmy broke the silence:

"So, how about we play Truth or Truth?" he asked.

"Huh?" I cocked my head at him.

"Don't think I've got any dares left in me at the moment, but I'd sure like to talk about having a far more extraordinary evening than I've ever imagined," Jimmy explained. "Let's just go around and take turns asking what's on our minds? For instance, Nan, your reaction to seeing me have sex with Annie?"

"OK by me, I guess. Annie? You up for some substantial conversation?"

"I'd like to hear your answer to Jimmy's question too, so yeah—let's de-brief," Annie agreed.

"Well, it was about 100 kinds of hot with a small side of jealousy while I was watching you fuck him, Annie, but it didn't take long for the jealousy to fade, and then it was just plain hot! My turn to ask?"

"Go for it," Jimmy urged.

"I'd like your opinion about how Jimmy stacks up to other pussy-lickers you've encountered, Annie. He always lights my fire but you've got way more points of comparison. How lucky of a gal am I, anyway?"

"Oh, Nan-this man is a national treasure! I mean, I still like smooth-cheeked women between my thighs a LOT, but if I'd tried Jimmy's tongue before I worked up the nerve to make it with a girl? I might not have been so eager."

"Well, ya' old pussy licker," I turned to Jimmy, "national treasure, huh?"

Jimmy just grinned and raised his eyebrows lecherously a few times.

"Nan," Annie turned to me, "do you like it up the ass too?"

"I do, in fact, but it's more like an occasional bit of spice," I replied. I started to add that I liked to be spanked too, but held that one in reserve.

"Annie?" Jimmy turned to her. "How come you don't like guys to touch you? That was the hardest thing for me—I've always thought caressing a woman was something everyone liked. It's just hardwired into me as something affectionate."

Annie took a breath and turned her eyes down to the table for more than a few beats. Finally she said quietly:

"I don't know you well enough to answer that."

"I'll respect that," Jimmy replied, "but I'll dare hope that sometime you'll feel safe enough with me—with both of us—that you can tell us."

I was dying to probe further, but following Jimmy's lead, I dropped it.

"Annie," I continued the Truth or Truth line, "that was some rough ass fucking I gave you. You OK?"

"Guess I'll find out when I need to poop," Annie grinned, "but I think so. And I wanted, no needed you to be rough just then."

"So Jimmy," Annie picked up the rotation, "when Nan called you an "old pussy licker" just now it seemed to be some kind of inside joke. What's up with that?"

Jimmy explained Pammy's drunken compliment and the story behind it. Annie raised a toast to Pammy for calling it like it was!"

"This is really for both of you," Jimmy continued. "Where do you see the 3 of us, or the two of you, going from here?"

Annie and I looked at each other. I was hoping she'd respond first. She was probably hoping the same of me.

"I think that any long-term decisions need to come after a few days to cool our jets," I finally said. "Near term, like tonight near term, I'd like to have some time with Jimmy in our bed—just the two of us—and then spend the rest of the night with Annie and," turning to her, "wake up with you in the morning."

"Perfect!" Annie raised her glass again. "And I'll add that tonight's play time with the two of you has been a pure delight, and I predict we'll all find ourselves in the same bed from time to time."

Jimmy and I clinked glasses with her to seal the toast.

In bed with Jimmy later, I mainly wanted to talk. I was open for more sex, sure, but as the heat of the sex with Annie faded, I was getting a little jumpy about abandoning him to stay in her bed the rest of the night.

"I just need to hold you, feel you next to me," Jimmy said, adding "I'm fine that you're sleeping with Annie the rest of the night. At least I think I am. I'm fine enough to encourage you to go for it, anyway. But dammit! I so felt deprived! Not being able to hold either of you while I was in those damned handcuffs was frustrating. Let's just spoon for a bit, OK?"

Of course it was OK. I nestled my butt into his lap and he reached over my side to play with my tits. Pretty soon I felt his cock rising between my ass cheeks. I rolled over to face him and kissed him deeply.

"What's your pleasure?" I asked. "Name anything and it's yours."

I figured he'd go for some deep throat.

"Just lie here beside me. Play with my balls. Press your tits into my chest. Kiss me. Let's just make out, and maybe give me a hand job while we make out here, OK?"

Romantic devil—that was just perfect. I topped it off by catching his load in my mouth. With my eyes I asked him if he wanted me to share it with him before I swallowed. He waved me off and I gulped it down.

"Perfect, lover," Jimmy said, "now go take care of Annie."

I found Annie nearly asleep, crawled under the covers behind her and spooned her like Jimmy had done with me. I fondled her breasts lightly, but in the end we both fell asleep.

SATURDAY MORNING

I awakened to find Annie's head on the pillow facing me. When she saw my eyes flicker open she smiled, kissed me on the nose and said: "I just loved waking up in your bed! I've been watching each breath, half wanting to kiss you awake, half wanting to keep drinking in your beautiful face."

"Mmmmm," I stretched and hugged her to me, "the feeling's mutual."

As consciousness gathered steam, I noticed she smelled good. Then that her hair was damp.

"You've showered?" I asked. "How'd I manage to sleep through that?"

"You were sleeping pretty soundly, hon. I was up about an hour ago for the bathroom, and when you didn't stir, I just went ahead with a shower. And unless I mistook the sounds, Jimmy's up too."

"What time is-Holy Crap! It's 10 o'clock! I can't even remember how long's it been since I did THAT!" I exclaimed.

"You must have had a lot of exercise yesterday or something," Annie grinned.

I gave Annie another quick kiss and headed for the shower. When I got out, the bedroom door was open letting in kitchen sounds and the aroma of fresh coffee. I hesitated before dressing, thinking briefly about going out in the buff. In the end, I pulled a sweatshirt some jeans over my naked self. It was late enough that neighbors could come calling, and maybe having some clothes on would be prudent. I bounced on my toes as I pulled the jeans up and smiled to feel my nipples harden against the fleece as my knockers jiggled.

Annie and Jimmy were both at the table with a cup, and she jumped up to get one for me as I emerged.

"Coffee and freshly squeezed OJ to begin things," Jimmy advised, "and I wondered if this was maybe a Belgian waffle kind of morning? We've got some strawberries, but if you don't mind I'd rather use the canned whipped cream?"

"Hey, if you're making 'em, any morning is a Belgian waffle kind of morning! And we'll let you use canned whipped cream just this once," I teased.

Valendon
Valendon
173 Followers