Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just to double-check, are we all good?" Jimmy asked the group. There were sheepish grins and heads shaking incredulously around the group until Dory answered:

"We're good." Frank nodded his agreement.

"We're good too," I added and Jimmy nodded as well.

"Pam and Diane are coming home next weekend—our first time to meet Diane—and we need some time to feel her out. Ooo," I chuckled, "maybe not the right phrase."

"Or maybe exactly right, depending on whether she and Ginger have collaborated," Dory observed.

"True enough. But it sounds like time we all need to get together for some truth-telling, agreed?"

I looked around the group and got nods.

"Maybe another round of your strip truth or dare?" Jimmy speculated.

I explained briefly to Dory and Frank, adding:

"Maybe not naked, and maybe not dares, but certainly truth."

We left it at that. Jimmy and I had half expected to end up having some play time with Frank and Dory, but they were out of time and headed home to get ready for their evening out with other friends.

"NOT swinging friends," Frank hastened to assure us.

The next week was filled with speculation and anxiety and anticipation. We were now sure of being on track with how Pammy, Ginger, Frank and Dory would react, but worried constantly about Diane. We had absolutely no idea whether she was in on our lifestyle changes, my orientation, Pammy's past with Ginger (much less Ginger's mother!) and we were set to call off any two-family gathering unless we had some clear sign she'd be comfortable with it.

Absolutely the last thing I wanted was to chase Diane off with too many revelations laid out too quickly. I was mighty tempted, though, to have some fun with my knowledge of Pam and Dory.

I got my first clue that things might go easier than I imagined when Pam finally got home with Diane. As I hugged her, Diane pulled away, looked at my chest, turned to Pam and said:

"Damn! These ARE fine!"

I surprised myself by blushing and couldn't find any words.

"Told you!" Pam smiled.

"So what exactly has Pammy told you about me?" I asked Diane, trying to smile but falling short.

"I'm guessing you mean the dangerous stuff, so yeah, she told me you like girls, and that her Granny does too. And that you had a girly fling in Atlanta. Other than that, she just said that you were very nice and very smart. And that you were all for her being in love with me. And had huge tits that she's jealous of." Diane said without batting an eye. "I hope that doesn't embarrass you because I think it makes you about the coolest mom on the face of the earth."

I exhaled deeply, gathering my thoughts.

"Can't wait to hear what she shared about me," Jimmy murmured.

"She loves you a lot." Diane said. "She was crying with relief when she told me about coming out to you."

Pam hugged Jimmy, then signaled with her eyes for Diane to continue.

"Umm—and evidently you're pretty good at, umm . . ." Diane hesitated.

"Eating pussy?" I suggested.

Diane cackled.

"Yes! That! So evidently she inherited something good from both of you!"

Jimmy tried mightily to restrain a chuckle. He failed! His laugh caught hold and soon he just couldn't stop. The rest of us got caught up and in minutes we were all holding our sides with tears rolling down our cheeks.

"You trying to steal my title, sweetie?" Jimmy asked Pam, when he could manage to speak, and collapsed into another fit of laughter.

"I dunno, Pops—you've got a quarter century "head" start on me," Pam gasped.

"You sure you want to get mixed up in this family, Diane?" I asked out guest.

"I'm just . . . eating . . . this up!" she exclaimed, and we all howled again.

You had to have been there. It wouldn't have made it into a comedy routine, but it was the kind of tension-busting laughter that heals wounds and binds souls together. I just knew—everything would be OK from here on.

We finally let Pam and Diane get settled in Pam's room and conferred briefly. On the way past me, Pammy paused to ask:

"Mom—could we just use "Pam" now? I haven't been Pammy except here at home for a long time. Please?"

That shouldn't have hurt, but I felt a touch of the past slip away.

"Sure, honey."

"It's on with Frank and Dory tomorrow, then?" Jimmy asked when Pam's door closed behind them.

"Think so, don't you?"

"Yep."

"I'll call."

At dinner that night we exchanged more typical "meet the parents" conversation. We learned that Diane's folks weren't at all supportive of her lifestyle, and that a lot of Pammy's hesitation to tell us came from that. But Diane was a delightful woman! She was in her early 30s, but it was clear the age disparity made little difference to either of them.

Diane seemed to be the more sensible of the two, and Pam the more adventurous, but they had a nice balance. The more we learned of her, the more we genuinely liked Diane. She wasn't a 'hardbody' but not overweight either. She was moderately bustier than Pam, but no one would have called her stacked.

I didn't have a clear picture of how she'd react to naked truth or dare. I didn't press the subject outright to either of them and wasn't planning to. Pam changed that in true Pammy fashion.

"So Mom," she began, "tell us about the game you played at Granny D's."

I blushed deeply and started to shake my head. Even though I'd planned to ease into that with the group tomorrow, I'd planned to be the instigator and balked at Pam's forwardness. I couldn't quite remember how much of that story I'd shared in my wine-fest with Pam either.

"The one where she ended up naked with her Mom?" Diane asked, letting me know the story was at least partially out.

Shit.

"Yeah! That one. You didn't give me much on that, Mom," Pam continued.

"Well, OK. I suppose. I went up to talk to Mom about having a fling with a woman down here and found Aunt Kathy and her guy were there too, along with Stephie's, (that's Pam's sister's) Mother-in Law. Mainly I wanted to talk about Mom's flings with a girl—I knew she'd had one in the past—and get her advice on whether to tell Jimmy or not. But they were all clearly there for sex and I didn't want to spoil their weekend, so I made up the game. Strip truth or dare. And we all ended up naked. That's about all there was to it."

"So three women and two men all naked in a circle and "that's all there was to it?" Pam raised her eyebrow.

"Pam." Diane said and touched her elbow with a small head shake. Pam backed off! I gained one more measure of respect for Diane.

"Could you tell us how the game worked though?" Diane continued. "Not what happened, but how it worked?"

"Say more about why you're interested, Diane." I said, pointedly.

"It's titillating, mostly," Diane replied, "but I think a lot of good can come from truth-telling, and maybe being naked gives permission for that more than being clothed. I can think of some groups where that might be good for us." She looked at Pam with some undecipherable message.

I considered that for a moment before answering.

"OK. Here's how it worked. There were 6 of us, so we used a die to decide who was to be challenged. We went around the circle to take turns being the challenger and rolling the die. Each time a person's number came up, they had to take off a piece of clothing before saying whether they wanted "truth" or "dare." We all had on 6 articles, including shoes and things, so we made quite a few circuits before everyone was bare and we called it quits."

"Would you do it again? Was it a good thing?" Pam asked, more gently.

"Do you mean would I do it with you?" I asked, keeping Pam's gentle tone.

"I guess so," she said.

"I think so," I replied.

"Did you know Ginger's home this weekend?" I continued. "I wanted to talk to you first, but I wondered about having her and her folks over tomorrow night."

"The Ginger that was your first lover? The stripper?" Diane asked.

"One and the same," Pam said, "and yes Mom, I knew she'd be here. And I know you've been talking with her folks, so yes-I think that would be nice."

Left unsaid was the possibility of Strip Truth or Dare with all 7 of us and whether or not Pam knew the extent of our "talking."

The rest of the dinner conversation was more neutral, cheery and light-hearted. Diane was clearly a very bright woman, very literate, and had a wicked sense of humor that cracked us up frequently.

They excused themselves after dinner, claiming exhaustion from the drive but, golly, they didn't seem to get much rest in there! Jimmy and I smiled knowingly at the occasional squeals that reached all the way to the living room.

We gave in before they did, and made it to bed about midnight.

Pam and Diane spent most of the next day touring around Oak Ridge and places nearby, even venturing down to Knoxville before heading home. Pam showed Diane all of her High School haunts, the Atomic Energy Museum, and the state park over east of I-75. They seemed to have a wonderful time, and made it back in time to help set up the patio for a cookout with Ginger and her folks.

Ginger, Pam and Diane hit it off famously! They were huddled together most of the evening, but pitched in with energy when it was time to help with prep, carry food, clean up, fill glasses or anything else that needed doing. After years of wearing myself out as a hostess, it was damned nice!

As dusk fell and the bugs got thicker, we headed inside. The downstairs den was more accommodating to a group this size, not to mention more secluded. Not a window to be peeped through! And "just in case," Jimmy had printed numbers on ping pong balls and fixed up a bucket with a covered top to put them in. I wasn't sure how I'd bring it up yet, but assumed the conversation would get bawdier as the evening wore on and give me an entrée when the time was right for Strip Truth or Dare. It didn't quite work out that way.

"How about some Strip Truth or Dare!" Ginger called out as we were settling in.

"Some what?!?" her dad choked out.

"Strip Truth or Dare," she proclaimed joyfully, "tell 'em, Dr. K!"

"Yeah, Mom, tell us!" Pam chimed in.

"Sounds like fun to me," Diane added.

"Hell's Bells, you three! You know as much about it as I do! YOU tell us about it!"

Damned if I was going perform at their command!

"OK, tell me if I get it wrong, though, OK?" Ginger said. "Here's the deal—we've got two goals: First to get all our secrets out in the open; second, to get all our jiggly bits out in the open—to get starkers! Buck nekkid! Right? So this is how we can do it a little bit at a time so nobody gets all shy and chickens out. We've all three been looking forward to it all night—both parts. What d'ya say, old folks?"

Dory and Frank looked like deer in headlights. But only for a minute.

"We're in!" they said.

"We're in," I replied for Jimmy and me.

"So there are 7 of us. How do we pick who's "it?" Pam asked.

"Father Knows Best, Kitten!" Jimmy replied, and produced the ping pong bucket and 7 marked balls.

"Perfect!" Ginger exclaimed. "Who goes first?"

"Wait, how many pieces of clothing do we each have on?"

We counted up, and settled on 6 items each, with some of us taking off a thing or two and passing it to someone who had fewer.

"Seems like it was your idea, Ginger," I suggested, "so how about you explain the way we play and start us off? You can be "Number 1" and we'll go clockwise around the circle for the rest of us."

Ginger gave a credible summary and drew the first ball: 7—Pam!

Pam gave up a spare shoe and said: "Dare!"

"Chicken!" Ginger teased, "OK—I dare you to kiss either your Mom or your Dad on the lips!"

"Ginger!" Pam gasped.

"Coulda chosen truth, sweetie, now get to it!"

"Mom?" she looked at me pleadingly.

"Come here, it's OK."

She gave me a brief peck and sat back down.

I drew next: 7—Pam again!

"No fair!" Pam protested, but gave up one of her own sandals and proclaimed "Truth."

"OK—we've got a long way to go, so I'll start gently," I told her. "Pammy—er, Pam—what's your favorite memory from when you and Ginger discovered sex?"

"Mom!!!" Pam exclaimed.

"Truth time, sweetie," I smiled.

"Oh, OK. I guess it was when we admitted that we really liked giving each other head?" She glanced at Ginger. "You know, G? When we stopped feeling guilty with each other and really started getting into it?"

"Yeah, that was cool," Ginger agreed.

On to Jimmy who drew 6—Dory.

"Truth," she said, taking off a shoe.

"Tell us about your first lesbian experience, Dory. When was it and what happened?"

"Ooo—that goes back a way," Dory smiled.

She didn't seem in the least embarrassed by it and continued:

"I mean all girls practiced kissing each other before they tried it with boys, right? But one of my friends and I just kept practicing. And then we practiced petting. And then we went off to college and got ourselves some dildos and practiced fucking each other with them so, you know, we'd be good at it when we tried it with boys. So I'm not sure what you'd call the first experience, but that was the path. We didn't eat each other until after the dildo play, so I guess that'd be the "real" lesbian experience?"

"I had no idea, Mom! Cool!" Ginger said.

Diane drew next: 7—Pam again!

Pam gave up her other sandal—the next time her number came up, she'd start showing more skin. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about that, but Diane grinned and asked:

"So Pam, what was the wildest thing you and Ginger ever got up to that your folks have no idea about?"

"Shit, Di—you're killin' me here. OK—it had to be the time we snuck a GoPro in her folks' bedroom and watched them on a laptop while we did everything they did. I wore a strap on and played her dad, and she played her mom. Sorry" she said, turning to Frank and Dory. "We had a really good time, though. It almost made me want to fuck another guy."

Frank and Dory were wide-eyed, and then scowled at Ginger.

"Sorry, guys," Ginger apologized sheepishly. "You were really hot, though."

Frank drew 1—Ginger.

"Dare!" she shouted quickly, and tossed a sandal.

"Chicken!" shouted the entire group!

"Good idea!" Frank agreed. "Ginger, sing the chicken dance three times with all the actions!"

Ginger rolled her eyes, but did it, hamming it up to our raucous laughter.

Dory drew her again, though!

"Jeez!" Ginger tossed the other sandal. "OK—truth."

Dory thought for a while and asked:

"When was the first time you ever thought about being a stripper?"

Ginger answered without embarrassment: "When Pammy and I turned 18, we went down to Knoxville to a strip club. We just wanted to be naughty and see naked women, but it was amateur night. I thought: "That looks like fun!" So I signed up for a turn and actually won a few bucks! So I didn't plan it—I just seized the moment."

Nobody had much to say, but I could tell Dory was holding back.

Pam drew to complete the round—Ginger again!

Ginger was wearing a tank top and shorts with bra and panties. She reached under the tank top to take off her bra and tossed it. Her nipples stiffened visibly under the tank top. "Truth again. Do your worst, Pammy."

"Do you ever fuck guys at the strip club?"

Ginger looked stricken and turned bright red.

"Well, I did say do your worst, I guess. Yeah, I've fucked some guys in the VIP room. I always make 'em wear a condom, and I only let the really sweet ones get that far. And it hasn't happened all that often," she finished, throwing a glance my way. She wouldn't look at Frank or Dory.

Pam passed the bucket to Ginger who drew me. I gave up my spare shoe, and took Truth.

"Dr K, how far have you and Mr. L gone with mom and dad?"

It was getting real, but I was getting used to the idea of openness.

"We've all been naked together, and I've given your dad a blowjob. Jimmy and your mom haven't gotten together yet."

Pam and Ginger nodded to each other and exchanged a high five.

I had the next draw—Dory. She tossed another shoe and asked for Truth.

"Have you and Frank ever been to an orgy? You know, lots of naked people all going at it with each other?"

"Kind of, I guess. I mean we went to a swingers club one time, and there were all kinds of stuff going on. I got in a lesbian daisy chain and Frank had a threesome with two other guys. But when I think of orgies, I think of a regular party that gets carried away with everyone stripping off kind of spontaneously."

Jimmy whistled low and said a quiet "Wow." Then he drew Diane.

"Well, welcome to the action Diane," Jimmy said, "truth or dare?"

"Oh, truth, by all means," Diane affirmed, offering a shoe. Like Ginger, she had on shorts, blouse, underwear and shoes.

"Have you always been a lesbian? Have you ever had sex with a guy?"

"No, and yes. I haven't always been a lesbian. But I was raped, and I have no use for men sexually anymore."

"Oh, God, Diane, I'm so sorry!" Jimmy turned bright red. "That's just awful—not that you're lesbian, I mean, but that . . . "

Diane stopped him with a light touch on his arm.

"It's OK. It was a long time ago, I've had excellent counseling, I'm not angry at all men—I just don't like sex with them. You didn't offend me, embarrass me or cause me any pain. It's OK." She paused . . .

"Just don't feel obligated to dig yourself in deeper, huh?" she teased.

God, I was beginning to adore Diane!

On to Frank again. He drew Dory who hopped up immediately and stripped off her shorts to reveal a thong that barely covered her waxed pussy. "Truth! And make it a good one, babe!"

"Who in this circle would you most dearly love to have sex with right this minute, sugar tits?"

"Oh my! I started the evening with the hots for Nan—no secret there. But right now, I think---Diane!"

Diane's eyes widened and she looked at Dory.

Dory winked at Diane, then drew Pam again!

"Damn! How come I've got to show skin and Daddy and Frank haven't lost a stitch! Are their numbers even in there! Truth," she declared as she pulled her sun dress over her head to reveal skimpy panties and bra.

"Pam, who in this circle besides Diane would YOU most like to have sex with?"

"Ohhhh---Ohhhhhhhhhh. Shit. G would be the easy answer, but . . . Mom? I think?" she said in a very small voice, clinching her arms in front of herself and sneaking a sideways glance at me.

At first I thought she was asking for advice. Then it hit me—she was admitting having the hots for ME! I was speechless.

"Not that I think that would ever happen," she added quickly, "it's just that . . . oh crap. I don't know. You're just super hot, Mom. And G knew—that's why she made me kiss you. And I liked it. Please tell me you don't hate me now."

My mouth moved but nothing would come out. I motioned her to me for a hug, which I hoped only sent the message that I still loved her.

Pam grabbed the jar and drew Diane who pulled off her other shoe and asked for Truth.

"Uh, Di honey, what's your favorite thing that I do for you?" Pam stammered, still shaken from her admission of having the hots for me.

"Easy, sweetie. You make my life lively and fresh. I know you probably meant something sexual, but honestly, you just have some new surprise for me around every corner. And I'd do your mom too—she's really hot," she finished, winking at me.

Ginger grabbed the jar to finally draw out Jimmy, drawing a cheer from the rest of us. He gave up a TV remote, standing in for his 6th piece of clothing. "Truth, of course!" he smiled.

"Mr. L, tell us about the most recent time you had sex. Who was it with and what did you do?"

"Nothing wild and crazy, really. Nan and I had a nice session last night," Jimmie shrugged.

My turn—hehe—Jimmy came up again and grinned as he tossed the other shoe. "Truth"

I was toying with the idea of asking him about our airport adventure, but chickened out. That would remain "ours" privately. Instead I asked:

1...345678