Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What nick name did our darling daughter attach to you after she told us she was gay?"

Jimmy rolled his eyes and Pam giggled.

"I guess I'm forever "Ol' Pussy Licker," he groaned.

Jimmy drew Dory and she stood to peel out of her tank top to reveal a push up bra full of marvelous jiggle. He hesitated, and then asked a lead-in to her adventure with Pam:

"Dory, who in this room would it surprise us the most to learn you've made love with?"

Dory took a breath and said quietly: "Probably Pam."

Frank and Diane raised their eyebrows and let out an appreciative "Ooooooooo."

Ginger was completely caught off guard! "Mom!!!! Really?!? You did Pam???"

Pam turned beet red again, but faced Ginger and confessed: "She was really hot, G. I've always wanted to tell you, but didn't think you'd want to know."

"Well good for both of you, I guess," Ginger finally concluded. I could tell she was itching now to share our 3-way, and felt like she had permission.

Diane finally drew Frank's number and got cheers as she grabbed his shoe and heaved it across the room exclaiming: "'It's about damned time!!" She didn't hesitate and asked:

"What's different about fucking a man's ass instead of a woman's ass?"

It was Frank's turn to blush, but he braved it and gave a thoughtful, straightforward answer.

"Hmm. Assholes themselves are pretty gender neutral, I guess. But a man's body just has a whole different feel. It's not so much the ass as it is the whole person. I love sex with good people, men and women. And of course if you turn a guy over, there's a cock to suck on the other side," he joked.

Frank drew Ginger who peeled off her top and twirled around to show off her very tight, toned body. I shivered at the sight. I suspected it was time for our "big reveal:"

"OK, sweetie—who here would it most surprise us to learn you've had sex with?"

"DR KNOCKERS AND MR L!!" she yelled, triumphantly. "We had a fabulous 3-way and I learned how to deep throat!! And fuck the rest of these things too!" she exclaimed, unhooking her bra and pulling off her panties. "The object was to get us all naked, right? So who else is with me! Mom?"

"Oh, I'm close enough already, I suppose," Dory grinned, and within seconds joined her daughter in the buff. "Anyone else?" she looked around the circle.

Without speaking, Diane rose and began slowly unbuttoning and unzipping, gazing steadily at Pam while she stripped. The looks passing between them smoldered, and Pam rose to lose her bra and panties.

I was still fully clothed, or near enough, and so were Frank and Jimmy.

"I think I'm just going to ogle you beautiful people for a while—I think we need to keep going with a few more truths and dares," I commented.

I drew a round of boos from the youngsters, but Dory applauded and took the jar to draw Frank. He quickly pitched his other shoe, and generously took off his slacks as well.

"Who in this circle would you like to take your ass, honey? I think it's fair to assume all us girls can use a strap on, and Jimmy doesn't need one."

"Jimmy, hands down, if he'd be willing but I don't think that's the case. So Nan after that," he said, smiling at me, "with me on my back so I could watch those tits bounce while she worked on me!"

"We'll have to remember that if we get to some dares later," Dory cooed, and passed the jar to Pam. She pulled out my number. I gave up a shoe and braced myself. "Dare!"

"Ooooo, Goody!" Pam exclaimed. "Mom, go over and take off all of Frank's clothes and then give him a very deep kiss for, umm . . ." she looked around the circle for suggestions, " . . . 30 seconds!"

"YES!" Ginger exclaimed. "NOW we're getting somewhere!"

I looked at Frank for permission before moving, but he shrugged and stood up and held out his arms. I took my time, standing close and carefully unfastening each button, clasp and zipper. By the time I pulled down his boxers, his turgid dick was oozing pre-cum. I congratulated myself and stood to complete the 2nd half of the dare, drawing cheers and cat-calls from the peanut gallery. As I kissed him, I ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed the side of my thigh against his dick.

The room grew oddly silent until I figured I'd gone way past 30 seconds and broke it off. I looked around to see Jimmy's hand rubbing his crotch while he stared at us, Pammy and Ginger making out, and Dory playing with Diane's tits! I began to strip now, and signaled Jimmy with my eyes to go ahead and join the rest of us in the nude, but I wanted one more shot at truth-telling before we dove headfirst into the orgy I just knew was brewing.

"Hey, hey!!" I clapped my hands, "Hey you horndogs, back in the circle. We're not quite done. C'mon—break it up—just one more round and I'll make some modifications."

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked, but the hot pairs stayed close to each other.

"Holy shit!" Diane exclaimed, staring at my crotch. "What a fuckin' fabulous bush! Would yours come in like that if you let it?" she asked Pam.

"Yeah, pretty much," Pam agreed. "Do you like it like that? I'd never have guessed."

"Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow, babe!" Diane replied.

"OK—gang. Let's keep at the truth-telling for just a little longer, but this time we'll let the kids each ask us old codgers 3 questions each. And Diane, I'm including you in the kids group to let find out

what you're getting yourself into with this family, OK?"

"Me first!" Ginger proclaimed. "It was about to be my turn anyway. So first, the same question for all of you-- Pam and Diane too: Tell me honestly what you think about me being a stripper. I won't get defensive or mad. Just tell me."

I was the first person to her left, so:

"Honey, you're fabulous at what you do. When we worked up the nerve to go back that second night, you just lit up the stage, and even through all our weird incest vibes, I got wet and Jimmy got hard. You're dynamite sexy. But dammit, sweetheart, I wish you'd stop. It's dangerous. And it has the power to come back and bite you hard if you decide you want a different career. Please, honey, just please give it up. We love you."

I finished and looked at Jimmy to continue.

"What Nan said, Ginger. We love you like a daughter—always have. I'm embarrassed you turned me on so fast and so completely, but you sure did. Those incest vibes Nan mentioned are strong. Not strong enough to stand up to horniness vibes, I guess," he chuckled," but strong and enduring. Damn, you're pretty. But I'm with Nan, honey. It scared the shit out of both of us. Please stop."

He turned to Diane to continue.

"Wow—Ginger. Pam has told me a lot about you. I think I owe a lot of what she and I have to you, huh? And I haven't seen you on stage, but I can imagine you're uninhibited enough to drive guys wild. I think the fact that you're asking us for our thoughts when you pretty well know what we're going to say is a sign that you're already considering giving it up, yes?"

Ginger didn't respond. Frank continued.

"Wow, baby. Here Jimmy and I are with raging hardons looking at our hot, naked daughters. This doesn't seem quite real. I'm OK with you having a 3-way with Nan and Jimmy, by the way. That surprises me—that I'm OK with it, I mean—but I'm not OK with you stripping. We've, Mom and I that is, held back on saying a lot for fear of chasing you off and losing contact with you.

"But it worries us to death. And each of our friends that find out about you seems to drift away. Except Nan and Jimmy, thank God!"

Dory turned to her daughter. "I'm glad you asked us, sweetheart. But like Diane said, you know where we stand. We love you, we always will, no matter what you do, but this just isn't smart."

"G," Pam began, "you know me better than anyone on earth. You know what I think. Please stop."

"Thanks. And I'm not being sarcastic," Ginger said and sat quietly.

"I guess I'm next, then?" Diane asked. "Even though that wasn't three questions?" she asked. Ginger nodded.

"I really just have one right now, and it's for Nan." Diane looked at me and I nodded.

"Pam loves you so much, Nan. She always wants to do things that make you proud of her and she was scared to death of coming out to you. She thought she'd never be able to visit again. I couldn't push her that way because of what happened with my folks, but I didn't say anything when her sister told her she had to.

"She was so relieved when she came back that she was crying. Or maybe she was crying because she was so embarrassed about calling her dad an old pussy licker," she grinned, "but I'm pretty sure it was from relief.

"The other thing she was embarrassed about though was feeling you up. She said she actually got wet, and had to stop herself from kissing you hard.

"So my question is: Now that you heard her confess that she'd like to, and heard me affirm that it's no passing fancy, could you bring yourself to enjoy kissing your daughter that way? And, along those lines, would you ever consider me as a lover, teaming up with Pam to give me a night I'd never forget? Oh, and I guess I should ask what Jimmy would think about that?" she added, then turned to to Jimmy.

I'd kept my eyes on Diane while she spoke, but now I turned to Pam. Her chin was down, and she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"Pam, honey, you can look at me." I encouraged. She slowly looked up, eyes brimming with tears.

"Honey, please don't be embarrassed about letting me—all of us really—but don't be embarrassed about letting your feelings be known. That's the whole point of this, and I think it's good.

"I'm not disappointed in you at all—I'm as proud of you as I can be for having the courage to speak up and tell the truth. You did it about being with Diane and now with your feelings about me. And I love Diane more every time she has something to say. I'm beyond thrilled the two of you are together, and if you decide to get married, don't you dare sneak off and do it without your dad and me.

" I wish I could say that I'd enjoy making out with you, honey, but right now I'm just not feeling that way. Too many years being my baby girl, I guess. It was sweet when Ginger made you kiss me, but we've shared kisses like that before and it was never erotic. So you can kiss me like that anytime you want, and if the same kiss is erotic to you and sweet to me, well—so be it.

"As for teaming up on your sweetheart? "I paused and looked back to Diane. "Well, that has possibilities if you'd ever like help!"

"YESssss!" Diane gave a little fist pump.

"Come on over here, baby, let me hold you," I invited Pam, not even giving a thought to our nakedness.

"Oh, Mom, I love you," Pam whispered as she scampered across the floor to curl up in my lap like my baby girl. Except, of course, she wasn't my baby girl anymore. She was slender and petite, so she fit OK, but she was every bit a grown woman. As she turned into my bare breasts to give me a "chaste" kiss her very erect nipples brushed across mine and I was surprised to feel a tingle down below.

"You're the best!" she sighed as she rolled back off of my lap.

"And it's my turn, I guess, huh?" Pam said, regaining her composure and reclaiming her own seat.

With the tingle from her erect nipples still buzzing in my pussy, I found myself taking in her lithe body with growing, what? Lust? Maybe, if I was as honest with myself as she'd been with me.

"OK, then, for both Daddies," Pam continued.

"1. Have G and I ever turned our Daddies on? Maybe when we "accidentally" let you see us naked or with sexy undies? And

2. Did you ever realize we weren't just accidentally rubbing our titties on you when we'd hug your arms and plead for some special favor or treat? And

3. Just for my own Daddy, —when you were doing G with Mom, did you ever fantasize about it being me instead of her?

Frank and Jimmy had that deer-in-headlights look.

"Uh, Jim—you go ahead," Frank offered.

"Gee, thanks, Pal," Jimmy said, clearly not meaning it. "OK, I was intensely aware of your sexuality when you started developing, honey. And I was conflicted about whether to make you self-conscious by making you cover up in front of me or letting you feel uninhibited. Of course that last option was self-serving—you were (are) gorgeous and very easy to look at.

"It took a little doing to look at you when you stripped off just now, but I'm proud to claim you! And it never occurred to me that you were trying to get a 'rise' out of me whether you scampered across my view naked or pressed up against me.

"And about our session with Ginger? When she surprised us at the strip club, all we COULD think of was you. Hell, she was practically your sister! When she was back in our room, trying to get us to have sex with her? Again, all I could think of was you, but in a very guilty sort of way. So, one for you: Do you have the same feelings for me that you do for your Mom?"

"oooooOOOOOooooo" went the rest of the group.

"Almost. But I really like girls better. Disappointed?" She teased.

Jimmy thought briefly: "In the abstract, sure."

"Hey G?" Pam asked, turning to Ginger. "Don't you think something oughta be done about our daddies' hardons?"

"You thinking about playing with their dicks too, Pammy?" Ginger asked, skeptically.

"Actually, I am! If you take mine, I'll take yours, OK?"

"What do you think, daddies?" Ginger asked as she crawled slowly toward Jimmy. She was just as seductive as she was on stage.

"You OK?" Jimmy asked Frank.

"Holy Fuck! I see what you mean about the incest vibes. And about the horny vibes. Yeah—I'm OK if you are."

"Sit closer, you two!" Pam ordered the guys.

They scooted together on the sofa until their thighs were touching. Pam and Ginger slithered up their legs and began playing with their balls and caressing their cocks. Pam watched Ginger for technique, and caught on quickly. When Ginger took Jimmy's cock in her mouth, Pam hesitated only an instant before tentatively taking Frank's. As Pam slowly sucked up and down Frank's dick, he began to shudder and shouted, "Holy fuck, I'm cumming already!" Pam took his dick out of her mouth and looked in panic at Ginger.

"Stick it in your armpit, honey," she advised, and went back to blowing Jimmy.

Just in time, Pam covered Frank's throbbing penis with her armpit and he exploded in screams and ropes of cum. Pam grinned watching Frank out of control. I could almost read her mind: "What fucking power! Cool!" Ginger looked on admiringly as Pam lifted a drop of cum on her finger and lightly touched it to her tongue.

"Not bad, huh?" Ginger commented as she briefly gave Jimmy's dick a rest.

"Salty." Pam said. She rubbed it between her fingers. "And silky. I've never really played with it. When what's-his-face and I fucked, he always wore a rubber and threw it away."

"Thistlewaite or something?" Ginger suggested.

"Yeah. Wonder what he's doing now?" Pam mused.

"I think he's in the Army," Dory answered, as she came back in with a washcloth and towel for Pam and began cleaning her up. "Frank'll be hard again before long. You want to fuck him while you're at it?"

"Hey, you're not gonna switch sides on me, are you?" Diane complained. She was only half-joking.

"Nah," Pam said. "I was just curious. Hope you didn't mind being my suck-toy, other Daddy!" Pam continued as she jumped up and skipped over to Diane, "I'd never give you up even if I were absolutely straight! There's magic in your pussy!"

"Hey Daddy?" Ginger asked Frank.

Frank, who was collapsed against the back of the couch, panting, with his eyes closed, opened one of them and raised an eyebrow.

"How'd you like Pammy? Is she good?"

Frank nodded weakly and gave a feeble thumbs up.

"How do you like her body?" Ginger pressed on, does it make you horny to see her naked?"

"Well, YEAH," Frank said with an air of exasperation at being quizzed.

"Her tits are kind of small, though, right?" Ginger persisted. Pam looked back and frowned.

"Jesus, Ginger, her tits are fucking awesome. They're perfect! She wouldn't be Pammy with different tits, and Pammy is just fucking delicious. I thought YOU of all people would have caught on by now!"

Frank suddenly realized: a) how loud he'd gotten; and b) that he was still sitting next to Pammy's dad while his daughter was getting ready to lower her steaming pussy on Jimmy's dick.

"So she's hot as fuck just the way she—OOOOOooooooooooo—is?" Ginger continued as she slid onto Jimmy's dick.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry Jimmy. Wait—I'm sorry for what? My kid's fuckin' you! Again! Jesus!"

"It's OK Daddy. I was just—OOOooooooo—trying to make a point for—Ooooooooo—for Pammy. She's always worried that she needs tits the size of her mom's to—OOOoooooooo—to be sexy. So Pammy, do you—OOOOOooooo fuuuuck!—get the idea you're plenty sexy just like you a—OOOOoooooo—are?"

"That's what I've been telling her!" Diane chimed in.

"OK, ok—I get the point," Pam conceded. She walked over to kiss the back of Gingers neck and reach around to play with her tits while Ginger continued to cowgirl Jimmy.

"Hey, kiddo, I'm about to pop," Jimmy warned, "your choice."

"Pam, quick. Here," Ginger said hopping off of Jimmy, "squeeze his balls while I jack him off."

"NO!" Pam protested.

"Oh,dammit, here!" Ginger grabbed Pam's hand and took it to her Dad's balls. "He'll tell you to quit if he doesn't like it, but he'll love it. "

Pam looked over at me-I smiled and shrugged to let her know it was OK with me, but still her choice. She took Jimmy's balls and gave a gentle squeeze. Jimmy came without his customary warning, and shot a thick stream of cum all the way over both his head and the back of the couch! I hadn't seen a blast like that since we were in college and said so! Pam continued to hold her dad's balls with a look of pure amazement on her face. Ginger tapped her and motioned her away—she knew "cum conscience" wasn't far away.

Jimmy looked just like Frank did—eyes rolled up, head back on the couch—for several minutes before lifting his head. When he did, he was treated to the sight of naked Ginger kneeling in front of him, gently sucking the last drops of cum from his still rock-hard dick. Then he looked for Pam and found her cradled in Diane's arms and looking worried.

"It's OK, honey. I'm feeling extraordinarily guilty right now. But it's OK, and it was fabulous when you touched me. I wouldn't have asked you to do that, ever, but I was powerless to stop you. I think Ginger can read guys like a book, huh, you vixen?" he asked Ginger.

"I may have picked up a thing or two," she smiled, still caressing his cock.

"He's still hard, y'all, you want a crack at him this time Pam?"

"NO!!" Jimmy and Pam yelled together.

"I might like just a little taste if that's OK," Diane asked Pam, "I'm guessing it'll have some pussy flavor to it at the moment."

"Wow! Sure—have at him! Wait, do you feel like you have to or anything? I mean, just because I did Frank?"

"Nope. I'm so fucking horny I can say "Fuck" in mixed company and not blush. I can say I want to bury my face in your mom's fabulous bush and suck her clit till she bucks like and unbroken horse and that Dory and I need some intense 69. I can say that you and Ginger and I need to have a serious, all night, multi-fucking-orgasmic 3-way and mean every syllable. I'm even thinking about taking some dick instead of a strap on, but I want to play with one first."

"If that's OK with you," she smiled demurely at Pam.

"Whew! Honey—go suck my Daddy's dick!"

As Diane displaced Frank next to Jimmy and began to experimentally stroke Jimmy's cock and play with his balls, Pam came over to me. She straddled my legs, kneeling in front of me and pulled my cheek to her chest. One breast was pressed into my cheek, and my mouth was right next to her other nipple. I looked at it. I was undeniably drawn to kiss it—to pull it into my lips and suckle her, but I could almost feel my conscience beating me over the head!

1...345678