Nan Gets a Threeway Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do tell," Jimmy said for the both of us. "It wouldn't involve nudity and sex, would it? Because you know your Mom and I don't go in for that sort of thing."

That drew rolled eyes and loud groans.

"What?!?" Jimmy protested.

"Go on, honey," I encouraged.

"The thing is, Dr. K," Ginger took over, "we all 3 want to spend time alone with you and have a fantasy-indulging 3-way for a whole weekend away from town somewhere."

"All of us, me included, want that one at a time. With both of you," Diane continued.

"But it gets complicated," Pam went on. "Not so much for G, because she's already had a fling with both of you, but for Diane and me there are some biggies."

"We've talked a lot," Diane took the conversation back. "Ginger has been encouraging me about sex with guys. I adore you, Jimmy, and not just as a Dad figure. I don't know when it came down to it if I could actually have sex with you, but I think so. And I know you wouldn't pressure me. And I'm dying to be with you again, Nan."

"And that leaves me," Pam continued. "Mom, you already know how I feel about you. I know you have something inside that gets you going for me, but you'll never admit it, I don't think. Dad, it was really cool touching you while G got you off—I know you'd never ask me for sex, but I'm ready for it with you. In fact, I'm aching for it. You probably feel like Mom—lots of guilt and stuff—and you won't admit getting the hots for me and Stephie. But you know you do. Every Dad does.

"If it does end up with the 3 of us, you and I can team up on Mom, though. She's more ready for it than you are. But we've got a plan."

Jimmy and I looked at each other wide-eyed.

Diane continued: "We each voted for whom we thought should get the weekend with you—1st 2nd and 3rd choices. We wrote each 1st place choice's name on three slips of paper, each 2nd place choice on 2 slips of paper and each 3rd place on 1 slip of paper. So there are 18 slips of paper in this little tin. There are going to be more slips in there for whoever got the most votes.

" If all three of us thought the same girl was "1st choice" she'll have 9 of the 18 slips—a 50/50 chance of getting picked. If you'll indulge us, that is."

Pam took over: "We know each us has plusses and minuses from your viewpoint. G has been making guys happy for a living, so she's gonna give Dad the best ride. Diane's got that tongue, right Mom?" Pam grinned.

"And Pam's got the biggest element of danger which, trust me, is just a fucking huge aphrodisiac," Ginger concluded.

"And I promise," Pam continued, "that if we can have one weekend away like that, I won't expect it when Diane and I come home for visits. Honest. Of course if we like it, we can always take another holiday!"

"And truly, each of us will be thrilled for whoever goes," Diane added. "I might get jealous of Pam getting to be with you, but I'd never get jealous that she wasn't with me for that weekend."

"Ditto," Pam added.

"You don't have to decide right this minute Mr. L," Ginger said as she did a slinky walk toward Jimmy.

Ginger (looking more like "Daisy" now) stopped and bent at the waist to put her elbows on the table in front of Jimmy and let the loose neckline of her tank top sag low. Jimmy's eyes involuntarily pivoted down her top and fastened on her perky tits.

"We hardly got any time at ALL, last time, though, and I'm sure you could teach me lots and lots about every little thing you like, hmm? Did you like me last night? We could do that over and over and over with a whole weekend to play."

"Yeah, Daddy," Pam came over behind him and draped herself around his neck. She reached out to lightly stroke Ginger's cheek and Ginger sucked Pam's fingers seductively. "Ginger's really good. I should know—she's done me over and over and over, right G?"

Pam rubbed her still-covered breasts on the back of Jimmy's neck. "And if you drew me, I could just give you . . . Backrubs and things." Pam slid her chest down Jimmy's back until the chair stopped her. Jimmy gulped and looked at me for help.

Diane just looked at me, slowly slid her tongue out and reached up over the tip of her nose, curling it backwards to tap tap tap and then sucked it back in. Jimmy was watching her too. She gave him some side-eye and cooed: "This is good for all SORTS of things, Jimmy. Maybe you can help me think of some if you draw my name."

Pam, still standing behind Jimmy, slid her hands down his chest, onto the tops of his thighs, down the inside of his thighs and up against his crotch before pulling them slowly back up his chest. She put her cheek beside his ear and whispered breathily: "Draw ME, Daddy."

"We've probably given them enough to think about, ladies," Diane suggested. "Let's finish packing the car while they talk it over, Pam."

"I'll leave this little tin here while you think, guys," Pam said. She kissed Jimmy on the top of his head, bit his ear, growled like a tiger, and skipped down the hall.

"You wet?" Jimmy asked me.

"Oh yeah! You hard?"

"As a rock! We gonna do it?"

"What if we get Pam?"

"Lord help me I'm so revved up right now I can imagine it."

"Would you be disappointed if it was Diane—she'd be more for me than you."

"She has her charms. And tongue."

"I bet they all voted for themselves first, so odds are probably only 1 in 3 it'd be Pam."

"You could follow through if we get her?"

"I think so. You?"

"I couldn't have sex with her—not fucking. I'm not sure about oral. But like she said, I could team up with her on you if you think you could go that way."

"So which one do you hope we'd draw?" I asked Jimmy.

We held each other's gaze while he gently shook his head.

"I want plan B—all 3 of them," he admitted.

"All at once, like last night, or separately?" I pushed.

"A weekend apiece, I think. You?" he threw it back to me.

I wonder if Stephie has the same kind of thoughts for us?" I changed the subject.

"I'm not sure about you, Mom," Pam replied, emerging with her bags, "but I'm pretty sure she has the hots for Dad. And maybe for Sandrine, too, but that's pure speculation. Anyway you could just ask her. She's always horny—fucks like a bunny!"

She continued out to their car leaving Jimmy and me wide-eyed.

Diane followed Pam out to the car, kissing Jimmy on the top of the head as she passed behind his chair.

Ginger brought up the rear, picking up the tin with their votes from the table as Diane and Pam came back in.

"What do you think, Mom?" Pam asked. "Ready to draw?"

"So, Plan B?" I asked Jimmy. He nodded.

"No, honey, we're not going to draw." She looked crushed.

" We want all 3 of you," I continued. "One weekend apiece. But no guarantees, especially for you. And Ginger, your folks have to know about it for your weekend—we're not going to keep that secret any more. And Pam, honey, if you have a weekend with Frank and Dory, we want to know that too. And Diane, on your weekend, anything between you and Jimmy will have to be your idea, OK? Can all of you agree to that?"

"Oh, Mom—Really?" Pam squeeled. "I love you both so much!"

"Oh my God, it's happening," Ginger smiled. "I promised myself that if I got picked, I'd quit stripping. I don't know what I'm going to do now, but that's it—I'm calling the club right now before I change my mind," she said and went outside to make the call.

"Pam and I are going to watch some hetero porn and try to pick up some skills for you, just in case," Diane told Jimmy, then hugged and kissed him. Deeply. His eyebrows climbed into his hairline as her tongue found its way around his tonsils.

"I'll make you happy, Daddy," Pam took Diane's place and squeezed Jimmy's crotch as she kissed him.

"And you only got the barest introduction to what I can do for you," Ginger added, returning and pulling down her skirt to wiggle her bare ass at us.

"So it's just the schedules left to work out?" Diane asked. "We're really going to do this?"

"I can get a cabin over at Norris Dam," Jimmy said, and we set weekends for each, one per month for the next 3 months.

"I need a good-bye kiss, Mom," Pam half-asked, half-told me. She untied my robe, slipped her hands around my ass and pulled me close for a kiss. It wasn't by any means chaste. I didn't protest. She cupped my breasts and kissed each one as she released me.

"Me too, Mom," Ginger called and moved into Pam's spot to give me the same treatment. This time I kissed back.

"Me three, Mom," Diane chimed it. My God, that tongue again! I was ready to drip down my leg. The aroma of my response filled the room.

"Have fun this afternoon, you two," Pam called as they all 3 trooped out grinning. "See you soon!"

I stood there watching them leave, robe open, tits and bush on view, with a stunned expression on my face.

"Jimmy?" I called. "I'm thinking about taking flying lessons. You want to take me out to the airport?"

And take me he did, but not at the airport!

Epilog:

Nan and Jimmy did indeed establish a relationship with Frank and Dory. They got together several times a week to begin, but settled down into once or twice a month. Jimmy experimented with Frank. He was OK with Frank blowing him and occasionally taking him in his ass, but never did get comfortable giving head to a guy.

Nan and Dory both got DP after DP, and the guys frequently had both girls working on them at the same time. Jimmy and Nan insisted on "same room" and it worked well.

Diane's weekend came first. That Friday night, it was almost exclusively girl-girl sex with Nan, and plenty of it. Nan gave Jimmy a turn once while Diane rested and watched. Saturday was a combination of food, shopping, relaxing and nudity. At breakfast, Diane made it clear she wanted to try having sex with Jimmy.

True to their agreement, Nan and Jimmy let Diane call the shots and set the pace, and that night, taking her first dick since the rape, Diane proclaimed herself bi-sexual—under limited circumstances.

Ginger's week came next. She'd stopped stripping, just like she'd promised herself. She moved back in with her folks and started two part-time jobs—one clerking at an adult novelty store, and another at a law firm in a job-sharing arrangement with another woman. Her weekend of sexcapades with Nan and Jimmy was as wild, uninhibited and joyful as you could have possibly imagined! Afterward, she occasionally joined her parents for a swinging 5-some at Nan and Jimmy's.

Pam's week came later in the fall with beautiful colors adorning the mountain hills. Things began slowly for them with more "truth or truth" conversations. The first night and ended with intense good-night kisses from Pam for both (slightly reluctant) parents.

At Pam's insistence, Saturday was a "no-clothes" day in the cabin with a nice fire burning in the fireplace, leisurely meals, board games, reminisces about family times and "normal" chatter. As the day wore on, inhibitions decreased and comfort with each other's bodies increased. Wine with dinner seemed to ease the way into the evening.

That night, Nan finally enjoyed having Pam join Jimmy to work on her as a team. When they were all aroused, it felt natural to go farther and farther. While Nan and Jimmy were in a hot 69, Pam moved in to take Jimmy's dick in her own lips with Nan watching closely. Pam locked eyes with her mother, lifted her lips off Jimmy's hard cock and rose to take him in her hot, wet pussy while Nan continued to ride his face.

Pam and Nan embraced and kissed deeply while Jimmy thrust into Pam's hungry cunt. Their sex became more and more rapid, more and more energetic, until Pam screamed in ecstasy "DadeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEE!" and quivered on Jimmy's dick while she let the orgasmic spasms play through her thighs.

As she squealed, Jimmy rolled his lips away from Nan and bellowed as he pumped his load into Pam. Then as the 3 lovers separated, Jimmy dove into Pam's pussy to clean his cum from her while Nan moved her hers over Pam's face to finish what Jimmy had begun. It didn't take long for Nan to finish and all 3 lay panting and wordless on the floor.

Cum conscience flooded the room but no one moved or spoke. Later that evening as they regained composure, they agreed that it had been intensely hot, overwhelmingly emotional, and worth the risk—but something they wouldn't try again for a long, long time.

Within a month, that resolve failed; they went back to the cabin with both Pam and Diane!

Adventures with Stephie, her husband, and Sandrine remained unexplored—at least for the time being.

1...345678