Nancy Mitchell's Other Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agent Waters smiled, a full smile with lots of teeth this time. She reached around Nancy to pull the door shut and lock it again, then grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to face the mirror over the sink. One hand traced down Nancy's back and grabbed a handful of her ass. "Good girl. I'm glad you made this choice. Now look at yourself, and tell me your name."

Nancy stared at the wide eyed woman in the mirror with the flushed cheeks. Sweat was on her forehead and her pupils were incredibly dilated. Then she looked at the smiling blond demon behind her, holding her in place by one shoulder and her ass, smiling at the site of her about to go over a cliff she had made out of her own repressed desires. Her eyes flicked back to her own reflection, and she watched her lips say the words, "My name is Nancy Mitchell."

"Oh, no, I don't think that's your name at all." Agent Waters strong hand slid off of Nancy's shoulders until it reached her waist, then she untucked Nancy's dress shirt from her slacks. Nancy's body shook as those big hands slid up beneath her undershirt, sliding along her skin, working their way towards her chest.

"Christ, where are your tits? You really are fucking small." Agent Waters hands finally found Nancy's nipples. Nancy hadn't bothered with a bra. The undershirt and dress shirt were plenty to keep her minuscule decolletage in check. Water's fingers sank into Nancy's minimal tit meat, twisting and mauling the sensitive flesh. She worked her fingertips into Nancy's chest, mashing and kneading, then sank her nails into Nancy's nipples and kept applying pressure. Not as much pressure as she could, but a constant grip that she could maintain for a long time. She let the pain build in Nancy's body, then told her again, "Tell me your name."

Nancy knew what the woman casually feeling her up wanted to hear. Her brain was just too fuzzy to communicate the words to her tongue. A tortured, strangled moan was all that came out. Her fantasies didn't feel like this. Her fantasies felt like her pussy being stroked, or vibrated, or penetrated. Maybe some light pinching on her nipples. This though, this hurt! Fuck it hurt, but she could feel her pussy dripping into her panties as well. This felt like being in a car wreck, something she couldn't control but some animal part of her relished surviving for one more second. She rose up on her toes to try to escape the pain, but the taller woman's hands easily followed her up. The fingers finally relented for a second, then sank back into her body, and Nancy squeaked. She couldn't. She couldn't make herself go over the cliff, but she couldn't let this chance escape either. So she did what the protagonists in her story did: she begged another woman to help her destroy herself. "Please. Please tell me. Please tell me what to say. I want to say it, but I can't right now. Please help me say it. Please." The last word was a sob of desperation.

Agent Waters was close enough to smell the coffee on Nancy's breath. From behind she kissed her softly, right where her jawline and neck met. "Shh, baby, it's okay. I'll help you. Since you asked so nicely. And if you keep asking, I might just help you do all sorts of things."

The pressure on Nancy's chest let up, and she gasped as blood returned to compressed flesh. Then the fingers sank into her body again and Nancy lurched back against Agent Waters body. The agent shifted her stance, sliding one foot back and bracing herself, and then whispered in Nancy's ear. "Repeat after me slut. My."

Nancy's eyes rolled back in her head. "My."

Agent Waters released her grip, then tightened it again. "Name."

Tears started to fill Nancy's eyes and roll down her cheeks. "Name."

The agents fingers repeated the pattern. "Is."

"Is." Nancy shook her head and tried to breathe through the pain.

"Mosquito." Agent Waters fingers took hold of Nancy's nipples and twisted, hard.

"Mosquito fuck please fuck hurry please hurry!" Nancy had to fight every instinct in her body to keep from biting, clawing, kicking, screaming, running out of the room.

So of course Agent Waters paused, but only for a second. "Bites." She jerked her hands forward until Nancy's nipples slid from between her fingers, snapping back to her body with a rush of pain.

"Bites! Bites! Bites! My name is Mosquito Bites! My name is Mosquito Bites! My name is Mosquito Bites!" She couldn't stop herself anymore and her hands flew up to her tits. Nancy might have said more but it just came out as unintelligible garbling. Her brain tried to process the pain in her tits with the pleasure in her cunt, and couldn't make sense of the conflicting signals from her body. Was she orgasming, or being tortured? Her mind couldn't tell, but something started to change in her, slowly but permanently, in that second. Walls, barriers, palisades she had put between her fantasies and reality started to weaken and come down.

The hands slid down her shirt and out, and behind her Waters purred. "That's right slut. Your name is Mosquito Bites. People might call you Nancy or Mitchell, but that was the name your parents gave you before you became a humiliation pig with two pathetic little pancake titties. Your fucking name is Mosquito Bites."

Nancy nodded, unprompted, still breathing hard with tears drying on her cheeks. "My name is Mosquito Bites." In the mirror her reflection mouthed the words back at her.

"You're such a good girl. It is. And you've earned a reward." Waters spun Nancy around, and smiled down at her. She grabbed a fistful of Nancy's hair, and used it to tilt her head back. Waters swallowed, licked her lips and carefully kissed Nancy. It wasn't a frantic, passionate kiss. It was a hesitant first kiss, soft and brief, but to the two women it was one of the most passionate kisses of their lives.

Nancy's eyes were closed as she moaned. Her head felt fuzzy, and there was nothing but the lingering pain in her tits, a dull throbbing need in her pussy, and the sensation of Agent Waters' lips on hers. Then the blond spoke, and her words seeped into Nancy's brain. "Would you like to get down on your hands and knees and lick my shoes?"

Nancy was gone for the moment, and Mosquito Bites swooned at the idea. She looked down and Waters rolled her wrist to let her. Polished black leather. Perfect to slide her tongue across. "Oh yes, please!"

"What if I unlocked the door, and anyone could come in and see you? Down there, licking my shoes in a public restroom with your shirt undone? Anyone you work with could find out what your really are, and the longer you licked and gave in to your perversions the greater the chance someone would find out. The whole office would know by the end of the day. Do you still want to lick my shoes?"

"Yesssssssssss, please, yessssssssss!" Mosquito Bites didn't care about consequences. Christine worried about consequences, punishments and rewards. Mosquito Bites just wanted to do what Christine told her to do, and the more humiliating the better.

Agent Waters free hand reached over and unlocked the door, but held on to the handle. The eagerness to come that had filled her while she drove here was gone. Had she actually gotten off and not noticed? Or had that need to orgasm been replaced by something else, something that whispered for hours or even days instead of screamed for seconds? This had gone perfectly, even better than she had hoped or imagined. And she wanted to see Nancy on the floor. But she also wanted to be sure. And as badly as she wanted this, she wanted to make sure that Nancy, not Mosquito Bites, Nancy, was also sure.

So she grinned down at Nancy, and cocked her head. "Well then it's a real shame that you haven't earned the right to lick my shoes yet, Mosquito Bites, because that sounds very hot. But I will give you some homework: Think about this for the next three days. Make sure it's something you want. Really want, not write about and post on the internet want. I'll call you Friday at 6:00 PM."

Nancy nodded, and blinked her eyes. She swallowed hard. "Yeah, yes, I will. My number is-"

"I did your security clearance review, Nancy. I practically know your high school locker combination." Christine looked down at the shorter, disheveled woman, with a genuine expression of amusement that reached her eyes.

"Right. Right. Right. Yes, thank you. Just a little frazzled here, that was amazing, thank you." Nancy's brain had managed to partially sort itself out, but still felt like it was wrapped in a warm blanket, a soft fog she wanted to stay in longer before the outside world intruded again.

"Either way, I hope you'll start writing your stories again. I like reading them. Up to you though." Waters let herself out of the restroom, shutting the door behind her. No one was waiting to use it, thankfully, and she went down the stairs with a spring in her step. It wasn't the exit she had planned on but damn did it make her happy.

Meanwhile, Nancy came down. She shook her head and quickly locked the door again. She tucked her shirt back in, and stared at herself in the mirror. "My name is Mosquito Bites." She licked her lips, then unbuttoned her pants again and slid her fingers down her underwear. She dragged her fingertips up her slit, getting them wet, until they reached her clit. She started rubbing her hard button and started at herself in the mirror. "My name is Mosquito Bites..."

12