Nancy Mitchell's Other Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy trembled. "I have Diet Coke, but no regular Coke and no rum, Chris."

Chris nodded. "Oh well, that is unfortunate, my heart is really set on a rum and Coke. But I saw a liquor store on my walk here so that is easily remedied. You just need to walk down there and buy a bottle of rum and a bottle of Coke. Easy-peasy. So let's get you dressed, and you can run your little errand, shall we?"

Nancy swallowed hard, but nodded. Chris went through her drawers until she found one with a collection of mixed workout, sleeping in, and lounging around the house in summer clothes. She sorted through them until she found a pair of shorts Nancy used for yoga, and held them up. "Shameless exhibition sluts like you won't need any panties, you'd just soak them with your horny wet pussy anyway. Put these on while I find your top."

Nancy slid the shorts up her bare legs. They were tight black Lycra, and would be considered risque to wear casually in public even if she had panties on underneath them. Without panties her cunt was clearly outlined against the tight cloth, and Nancy knew it would only get worse as she got wetter and her pussy swelled. And the more revealing the shorts were the wetter and hotter she would get and the more scandalous the shorts would be and the more they revealed the hotter she would get and it was all a vicious cycle of humiliation and arousal that she knew would feed on itself and devour her.

Her hips were already making slight thrusting motions and rolls so she could feel the tight cloth shift against her wet pussy. It would never be enough to get her off, but it teased and tantalized her clit and made the little nub of oh so sensitive flesh yearn to be touched, stroked, sucked, pinched until she came. To have an orgasm forced from her body in front of a group of shocked people sneering and snickering at the out of control hussy getting off in front of them and then punishing her for her whorish display and out of control cunt.

Then Chris was holding a white undershirt up to her, and smiling. Nancy closed her eyes for several seconds, and Chris waited for her to open them. When she did, the blond was still holding the t-shirt up to her chest and had raised her eyebrows. She had also, Nancy noticed with a tremor that went from her toes to her hair, picked up a pair of scissors Nancy kept on the dresser for cutting tags and stray threads off her clothes. Chris was still smiling, but spoke in a low, almost bored sounding monotone. "Now, I noticed your characters in your stories often have to make choices, and it seems only fair to them to give you the same opportunity. Would you like to keep your bra on for your trip, and I cut this shirt up until it shows a whole lot of skin, or do you want to take your bra off and you'll get to wear the whole shirt but you'll go for your walk without a bra to cover those itty-bitty titties?"

Nancy exhaled and rose up on her toes. She was trying to lose herself in a fantasy, pretend she was someone else and do what they would do. She was a spoiled nineteen year old rich girl who was being controlled by the family maid who had found the dirty videos she made of herself for her boyfriend when he threatened to leave her for a woman who was "more fun" and now she was cleaning houses in a scandalous outfit. She was the college calculus teacher who was used to dominating her students in exchange for not destroying their academic career, but this time a student recorded her demands of sex for grades and now she was at the mercy of every person she had ever humiliated. She was the nerdiest girl in her college dorm, but now the popular girls let her hang out with them, including Julie, the love of her life with her perfect big breasts, but only if she let their boyfriends do all the perverted things the prim and popular girls would never dream of letting a boy do to their bodies, especially putting their big hard dicks in that hole and oh god the cell phones were coming out to record it...

Nancy tried to lose herself in all of these women, any of them, but the floor was cold under her bare feet and her pussy was so wet and Chris was standing right there in front of her and it still smelled like spicy Thai food in the small apartment. There were too many distractions in the real world for her to go through the motions and pretend she was someone else in a fantasy world that she still controlled. Because ultimately, that control only teased Nancy, made her hungrier, and now that she had the opportunity to give it up her deepest desires wouldn't let her be anyone but herself in this scenario. So Nancy set aside her fantasies and finally did what she wanted the most to do: she wordlessly reached behind her and undid her bra, and put it on the dresser with the rest of her clothes.

Chris nodded approvingly and handed Nancy the shirt and she pulled it on over her head. Chris looked her up and down, then rocked her head from side to side and tied a knot in Nancy's t-shirt. It pulled the thin fabric tight over her small breasts, and left her stomach exposed. Two small bumps leading down to a pale strip of skin over the outline of her pussy in tight black cloth. Then Chris reached out and pinched her nipples, not hard enough to hurt, but firmly enough to make Nancy gasp. They quickly stiffened, two hard bits of flesh straining against the white material pulled tight against her skin, calling attention to her tiny tits and her arousal.

"Are you ready to go, Mosquito Bites?"

"Yessssss..." Nancy, no, Mosquito Bites replied. It was a small refuge in fantasy that Chris had thrown her, but a welcome one.

"Get your phone, ID, and door keys." While Nancy scooped the items up off of her dresser, Chris pulled a wallet out of a pocket in her dress (it has pockets!) and took out two twenties. "Here, this is for the rum and Coke. Now let's go get our shoes on and show people what a cheap, nasty, slut you are with your leaking, sloppy cunt and pathetic tits."

Chris took Mosquito Bites' elbow and lead her to the door. Mosquito Bites juggled her phone, ID, keys, and the cash while she put on her shoes and tried to keep her erotic buzz going while not thinking too much about where this was going, or about how she had felt each of those words deep in her cunt. Chris pulled on her boots, and picked up her umbrella. They closed the apartment door behind them and walked down the stairs. Mosquito Bites felt fear gnawing at her stomach. What if one of her neighbors saw her? It was late but not that late, and many of them had dogs to walk or might be coming home from a night out that ended a little early. There was no reasonable explanation for going out dressed like this at this time of night. Mosquito Bites hurried down the stairs, and thankfully they reached the outside door without seeing anyone. Chris held the door open for her. Nancy stepped outside, and immediately shrank back against the building wall.

Somehow, her fuzzy lust addled brain had not added tight, white shirt and rain until now. Chris unfurled the umbrella, and stepped onto the sidewalk. Mosquito Bites quickly followed her, trying to avoid the rain and standing close to the larger woman who was in her warm, heavy clothing.

Chris looked down at her, and licked her lips. "Remember how I said in the bathroom that you could earn the right to lick my boots? Well, if you still want to do that, you'll walk in front of me. Ten steps. Or if not, you can walk beside me and we'll share the umbrella." Chris spoke slowly and clearly, not rushing Nancy. Still keeping it slow and steady, don't give her a reason to panic the blond woman thought to herself.

Mosquito Bites looked down at the polished leather. It was barely an option or even a question. A chance to run her tongue along that polished black leather, and make her situation worse at the same time? How many times had she fantasized exactly about this scenario? Of course Chris would know that. Nancy rubbed her thighs together. "I want to lick your boots, Chris. Please. Can I lick your boots if I walk in front of you?" Her voice was higher pitched and quieter than normal, a sex fueled whisper going up at the end of each sentence, turning it from a question into a plea.

"Oh, I just realized, everyone will see your tiny flat titties if that shirt gets wet. I mean, what little there is to see." Chris smirked down at her. "Is that what you want Mosquito Bites?"

The humming in her head was so loud Mosquito Bites could barely hear the words now, but she nodded. She knew what Chris expected of her, and what she wanted to do. She wanted to have her agency, but use it to be a part of her own degradation. "Yes. Mosquito Bites wants people to see her tiny, pathetic little goosebumps so she can lick your boots."

"Give me your phone then, we wouldn't want the rain to ruin it." Chris was forcing herself to keep an eye out for people coming from either direction, to ignore the rushing feeling filling her own body. The rain made it a perfectly reasonable request, even a kindness for Nancy to surrender her phone. Then the part of her that always wanted more made her add, "And your house keys. I'd hate for you to lose them and have to greet a locksmith dressed the way you are tonight." Another violation with a millimeter thick coating of kindness over it to make it easier to swallow.

Mosquito Bites handed over her phone and door keys. A small gesture, but not entirely symbolic. She was now locked out of her building, with only forty dollars and a driver's license. No phone, no way to get back into her apartment. Maybe she could get back into her building, her and her neighbors buzzed each other in sometimes, but she would still be locked out of her apartment. The warm, wet blanket wrapped around her thoughts got heavier and she clenched her fists at her sides, turned, and began walking to the liquor store.

Fuck shit balls the fucking rain was cold! It was a late autumn rain, not heavy but steady, persistent, and cold. Mosquito Bites was quickly soaked to the skin and her thin white shirt turned transparent. Even if her nipples had gone soft from their earlier erotic tweaking, this rain would keep them hard. She clamped one arm over her chest, and heard a tsk tsk tsk sound behind her. Mosquito Bites turned, and Chris looked pointedly at her concealed breast meat, then raised an eyebrow.

Mosquito Bites sighed, but dropped her arm to her side and resumed walking. Thankfully it was dark, and the rain and hour was keeping nearly everyone off the streets. The small number of people who did pass by were keeping their heads down, eyes on the pavement as the rain came down. But Mosquito Bites still whimpered. They had to have seen her, the flat chested hussy in the wet t-shirt and tight shorts parading her body around in public for everyone to see. The shock of the cold water eventually faded, and Mosquito Bites felt the humming in her head again. She was exposing herself in public. She never did anything like this, just fantasized, but now she was walking down the sidewalk all but topless, and ooof it was working for her. Her pussy throbbed, her nipples were stiff and hard, but some part of her still held back. She'd get to an area under a street lamp and speed up, moving through the relatively well lit area more quickly, then slow down when she reached the shadows and the minimum shred of concealment they provided.

The best and worst part though, was what was yet to come. Mosquito Bites tried to analyze the situation as she walked, both to reassure herself and to keep her mind off the hot throbbing sensation between her legs. The store wasn't a major liquor mart, just a small neighborhood shop, and finding parking in this area was almost impossible this late on a Friday night. It would only be foot traffic, and probably almost deserted. She didn't drink much, no one at the store was going to recognize her as a regular customer.

But it would be well lit. She wouldn't be able to hide her skin tight clothing in shadows, she would be totally exposed. There was no shelf-checkout, she would have to interact with at least one person. Maybe to wait in line where they could all see her flat chest with its hard nipples, and the outline of her engorged pussy lips in the tight wet shorts. Would they be able to see her clit through the shorts? It felt like it was the size of her thumb, and every step sent tantalizing jolts of pleasure through it to her brain. At least no one would be able to tell the dark wet spot on the fabric made by her pussy juice from the rain, so she would be spared that humiliation. Only her rock hard nipples would tell everyone looking how excessively horny she was right now, and even that could be blamed on the cold rain. They might suspect she was told to display her body like this, maybe a dare or a lost bet, but they couldn't be totally sure how turned exposing her body in public was making her.

Her thoughts ran in circles but kept coming back to how anyone who was in there tonight was going to see her body, especially her embarrassing tits. The cold rain, which was helping keep her libido in check (god she hoped it was helping keep her libido in check or her shorts would have burst into flames by now) had her nipples clearly poking out against the white fabric. Her hair hung down her back, slick and straight. She looked like a poster advertising sex, all slick skin and repressed desires, there to tantalize the viewer, inflame their lust until they satisfied it upon her body.

Or did she? The tiny voice that was always in the back of her mind when she looked at internet dating sites, or tight little dresses that showed off her ass, or even porn was there saying it was still going to be the same as every other Friday night. Chris would kiss her goodnight at her door, and go home. It would just be her jacking off in her bed and falling asleep alone. If anyone was even in the store they'd ignore her at best, snicker or laugh at her at worst, but she'd still be going home and be alone at the end of night while everyone else in the city paired off. Except, no, fuck it this time it was going to be different goddammit!

Nancy took a deep breath and her pussy clenched. Chris was here. She looked back. Behind her the cool, calm woman smiled at her beneath the umbrella and gave her a wink. Nancy squared her shoulders to thrust out her chest, and her steps became firmer, more determined. She analyzed situations for a living, and if there was no one in the store, Chris would (unless she was drastically misreading the social cues) take her home and fuck her. And if there were people, and they rolled their eyes at the flat-chested slut, or laughed, or asked her if she wanted them to check the Lost and Found for her tits, well, Chris would take her home and really fuck her. The agent who had read all her stories had told her to do this, and would reward or punish her for it as well.

Either way, tonight she could one of the people that was desired, that was wanted, that was going home with the hot girl to get laid and not looking out the window of a shared Uber while two strangers shoved their tongues down each other's throats next to her. And all she had to do was something she fantasized about anyway. A little humiliation, a very tiny risk of exposure that could be easily explained away if that was even needed, maybe a little bit of danger but Chris was there if anyone got grabby or tried anything. And that was when Mosquito Bites found something in Nancy's fantasies that she could use: She could let her cunt do the driving. Be a shame slut. Get off on it, don't be afraid of it. Make her little tits the most erotic thing about her, the things that drove other people, that drove Chris to humiliate and degrade her. Embrace her inner shame slut for once and let Mosquito Bites drive while Nancy Mitchell enjoyed the ride.

Mosquito Bites Mitchell hit the door to the liquor store without even breaking stride, told her higher brain functions to shut the fuck up one more time for good measure, and walked in with her shoulders back and what boobs she had out and on display. The door clanged shut behind her and the bright store lights hit her like a camera flash. She paused to orient herself in the store, but barely.

Behind her, Chris' eyes went wide and she hurried forward. She had expected Mosquito Bites to pause at the door, too afraid and too humiliated to go in. She would check in with her, make sure she was still okay with this, and if the mood seemed right maybe twist the knife a little and remind Mosquito Bites of how exposed she would be, especially those tiny lumps on her chest, if she walked through that door. Instead Mosquito Bites had blown through the entrance like it wasn't there and even picked up a little speed. The agent shoved Nancy's phone and keys in her pocket and folded her umbrella as she moved. Had Nancy freaked out and decided to run from her? To ask the store clerk to call the cops so she could get her phone and keys back from the crazy woman behind her? What the actual fuck!?

Chris went through the door a few hurried seconds later, and quickly looked around the small store. A man behind the counter looked up from his phone, but calmly slid it into his pocket. Nancy was walking across the front of the store, scanning the aisles, and seemed to be okay or at least not freaking out thank god. There was a middle-aged man and woman holding a bottle of wine and looking at a small cooler of meats and cheeses, and another young man in front of the beer cooler in the back.

"Need help finding anything?" The man behind the counter looked over to Chris and broke the silence.

"No, thanks anyway." Chris tidied up her umbrella, and leaned it by the door. She waited for Nancy to start down an aisle, then walked down the one next to it. She was tall enough she could see over the bottles, and watched the brunette's head bob along.

Mosquito Bites' entire body felt like her clit right before an orgasm. The desk clerk's eyes had widened involuntarily when he saw her, and he had quickly looked back to his phone, pointedly not staring at her soaked white t-shirt but still taking in her lewd display from the corner of his eyes. She had pushed her long hair back and thrust her chest forward to let him ogle her more, pointedly looking away from him so he could ogle her body, then started walking down the aisles looking for the ones with rum or Coke.

She was doing this, she was actually doing this. Her pussy was camel toeing in the tight shorts, the wet shirt clung to her breasts and her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. The knot Chris had tied in the shirt not only exposed her stomach, but told anyone seeing her that she was an exhibitionist slut that had gone out of her way to expose herself even more to their gaze, to deliberately push the line between what was a socially acceptable display of her body and what wasn't. She found the aisle with rum, and walked down it. Part of her couldn't help but notice that even the women displayed in the cardboard cutouts trying to sell liquor with sex had on more clothes than she did.

She grabbed a bottle of mid-priced rum, and stared down at her flat chest which was clearly visible under the wet t-shirt. She wanted more. She needed more. She was a shame slut whore and Chris had ordered her to get these things so people could see her that way. She needed people to know it, she needed witnesses. She walked down the rest of the aisle, and turned at the cooler at the back. She approached the young man and cleared her throat, "Excuse me, do you know where the Coke is?"

The young man looked at her, blinked rapidly, and swallowed hard. He was staring at her chest. Obviously staring at her chest. "Uh, yeah." He pointed further down the coolers while still staring at her hard nipples, her tiny tits, her wet bare stomach, and the outline of her greedy hot cunt. He shifted his hips away from her while still staring at her body. "It's right down there."