Nancy Mitchell's Other Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the floor, Mosquito Bites teased her cunt with her fingers, running one digit up and down her slit, smearing her own pussy juice on it. Should she come? Or not? Her clit was throbbing, the walk to the liquor store and back had taken maybe thirty minutes total, but it was the most erotic half hour of her life. She wanted to come, wanted to get off so bad, but... She knew if she came she would come down, and she wanted to enjoy this high as long as she could. She teased her clit, tasted her pussy, and smelled Chris' own cunt on the panties over her face, and decided she would be a good little shame slut and tease herself until Chris came, then go to sleep frustrated, horny, and incredibly happy.

It didn't take Chris long to come. The vibrator was powerful even on the low setting, and she hadn't felt this in control in a long time and it was intoxicating. She was full of good food, some decent liquor, and had a naked slut on the floor beside her. Oh, she didn't own Nancy Mitchell yet. Hadn't humiliated her at work or in front of people who knew her and then convinced her that it was all her idea, but the door was open and one night of kinky fun could easily be turned into a more permanent arrangement. There had been the one minor blip when she went into the liquor store, but the "You look gay" line had worked perfectly, and the rest of the evening had gone according to plan. Nancy Mitchell's fantasies were something she could be convinced to do in reality with just a nudge.

And those fantasies, oh the things that happened to the women in those fantasies! Then Chris was coming, a long, shuddering orgasm that wracked her body. She let it wash over her and fade, then rolled over enough to pat Mosquito Bites on the head, and hand her the vibrator. "Take the shorts out of your mouth so you don't choke. You can lick that clean if you like since you were obedient tonight, even though I shouldn't be encouraging your filthy depraved habits. But I better not hear it turn on, understand slut?"

"Yes Chris, thank you Chris." And Nancy Mitchell, lying on the floor naked next to her own bed, licked another woman's pussy juice off her favorite vibrator. When she was done she rolled over onto her side, clamped her thighs together, and forced herself not to touch her diamond hard clit. Eventually she fell asleep, and her last thought was that even though she had spent so much time writing out her fantasies the reality was so much better, and it was a reality without consequences. But unfortunately for Nancy, consequences would eventually become necessary.