Nancy Mitchell's Other Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you!" Mosquito Bites brushed his arm as she walked by. She could feel his eyes on her ass as she walked past him, the tingling in her cunt was a constant reminder of her near nudity. She got a two liter bottle of Coke from the cooler. Her entire mind was consumed with sex and shame, and she walked up to the register in a trance. The couple stared at her as she walked by, and it sent a spike of pleasure through her brain when the man's eye grew wide and the woman scowled at the attention seeking whore walking by them. Men and women, each punishing her in their own way. The man with his lust, the woman with slut shaming and disdain. The perfect intoxicating mix of people who were disgusted by her but couldn't resist fucking her. She got to the cash register, and Chris was there buying a bottle of wine.

Chris handed the cashier her ID and ran a credit card through the scanner, then smiled at Mosquito Bites. Chris looked back to the cashier and pointed to the tattoo on his forearm, "Oh, I love your ink! Is that your cat?"

The cashier's eyes kept wandering from Chris to Mosquito Bites' still exposed chest as he talked about the tattoo of his cat. Chris kept asking questions about the tattoo while Mosquito Bites waited. She wasn't moving anymore, there was nothing to occupy her mind, she was just standing exposed in a public place with a young man who kept trying to pretend like he wasn't looking at her tits, her stomach, her cunt. Her pussy was all she could think about, how desperate she was to have her clit stroked. She finally eased her body forward and set the two bottles on the counter, using the motion as an excuse to mash her wet cunt into the counter and feel something down there.

It just made it worse. A small bump of fleeting pleasure that heightened her arousal. Mosquito Bites was using every ounce of will to keep from frantically rubbing her cunt on the counter, to keep from masturbating herself in public. Finally, Chris relented and took the bottle and left, letting Mosquito Bites move forward. She couldn't even really tell what the clerk was saying, so she handed him the two twenties and her driver's license. He handed the license and her change back, and put the two bottles in a bag. Mosquito Bites numbly took the bag, and then she was stumbling out the door onto the sidewalk where Chris was waiting for her.

Chris took her by the scruff of the neck and steered her out from the store's window, and then held her in place. "Did you enjoy that Mosquito Bites? Did you enjoy standing there showing off your pathetic little tits and greedy pussy until that poor young man got a hard-on?" Her tone was angry now, and it wasn't all acting. She nearly had a heart attack when Mosquito Bites blew threw the front door, and the way she had lost control of the situation still had her heart racing. She needed to get control back, and give the slutty little bitch some payback for scaring her like that.

Mosquito Bites whimpered loudly. "No... Yes... I mean, I didn't know he got hard. It just happened, I don't know. I'm sorry." Fuck, she couldn't think, couldn't answer questions, if she tried to think enough to answer questions the warm feeling faded and she didn't want that feeling to ever go away.

"Well..." Chris tightened her grip on Mosquito Bite's neck. She leaned her umbrella against the wall, tossed the bottle of wine in a trash can, and took Nancy's bag. She pulled out the driver's license and change and put them in her pockets. The she took out the bottles and handed them back to Nancy, who took one in each hand. "Horny little exhibitionists need to be punished. I saw you hump the counter, trying to get your sloppy, greedy little hole off." Chris ran one finger under Nancy's chin, lifting her head until they locked eyes. "Do you want to be punished Mosquito Bites?"

God help her she did. Or Nancy didn't want to want to be punished, but Mosquito Bites needed it and demanded it and Mosquito Bites was in control right now. "Yes... please Chris... I'm sorry... please punish me..." This would make it right. Chris would punish her and she would feel sorry, like she should, instead of horny and eager to rub her pussy while thinking about her public display of her body. Mosquito Bites needed someone to punish her for her deviant ways, to keep her under control.

"Since you asked so nicely." Then Chris was taking the scissors out of her pocket. "I thought you would find your clothing embarrassing, if not humiliating, and have the good sense not to make a public scene. But you couldn't wait to show off your pathetic tits. Asking the guy at the cooler for help. Walking by those two people when you could have gone down a different aisle. No one told you to make it worse, no one gave you options and made you choose. So now we'll just have to modify your garments a little more to try and help you learn to feel shame." Then Chris was cutting Nancy's t-shirt along the sleeves and pulling the cloth down. Nancy gasped and quickly held the two bottles over her exposed chest.

Chris nodded in approval. "Good idea, slut. You shouldn't have any trouble covering those pocket-sized titties with the bottles."

The scissors slid lower, and visions of having her shorts cut open and her pussy on display for the walk home filled Nancy's mind. "No..." She reflexively spun around and Chris chuckled. "Exactly what I had in mind too." Nancy felt the scissors cutting a wide V down the back of her shorts. She was breathing so hard it sounded like she was hyperventilating. Her tits were out in public, she had to keep the bottles in front of them or everyone would see. She had no way of knowing how much of her ass was showing. Was it a little? A lot? Was it just a little cheek or could they see her whole ass crack?

"Start walking, slut, unless you want to back in there and suck the cashier's dick." Chris whispered it in Nancy's ear. To anyone looking they were a couple having a chat, maybe standing a little closer than usual, but nothing to remark upon except the brunette's tight shorts and wet shirt. Mosquito Bites wanted to, she wanted to get back to her apartment, but her legs wouldn't obey. They wouldn't let her turn and expose herself to the world, they wanted to stay there, facing Chris, where she was safe. Nancy looked up with tears in her eyes, and whimpered. "I don't think I can."

Chris' expression softened. "Yes you can, Mosquito Bites. Hey, listen to me." Somehow through the haze, Mosquito Bites focused on Chris' voice. "Start walking. Keep the bottles over your chest. I'll stay by you this time. Breathe in, breathe out, and walk back to your apartment." Chris could feel her heart slowing down, she was back in control of the situation and herself. And oh fuck this was hot. Another woman was one false step on the sidewalk from baring her tits to the world, because she had told her to. Not even told her, asked her to. How much further could this go if she really started pushing buttons? How much power could she exert over poor little Nancy Mitchell?

Mosquito Bites took a deep, shuddering breath, turned, and took the first step back towards her apartment. Chris unfurled her umbrella and walked beside her. She even let Mosquito Bites walk on the side closest to the buildings. Foot traffic was still light, but there were some people and Mosquito Bites had no way of knowing who was looking back to ogle her ass. Her arms were starting to burn, and she forced them higher, forced them to keep the bottles up so she didn't have to expose herself. And Chris was beside her, taking her home.

Mosquito Bites was incredibly aroused, but part of her was still terrified someone she knew would see her. She had shown the young man at the liquor store her license, he knew her name, he knew where she lived. Fuck! How many people had those fucking video camera doorbells? Was she being recorded right now? Would they put the video on the internet. Nancy started to breathe faster, almost hyperventilating, then Chris was talking. Again Mosquito Bites heard the words through the rising heat in her cunt and terror.

"Remember your stories? All those poor women you had expose themselves in public and surrender control? Tell me about the first one you posted. Tell me about Christina, that was her name, right?"

"Yes, Christina. She... she and her friends liked to make bets and play games with each other. They started out innocent, but got sexual. Christina got turned on by losing the bets and having to do things, so she started upping the stakes and losing deliberately. She flashed a pizza delivery guy, and... unfffffff..."

Mosquito Bites rose up on her toes and her words turned into a groan. She looked over to Chris and Chris smiled back. The taller blond's finger was in the crack of her ass now, running it up and down, rubbing her ass in public. A single finger sliding up and down, pushing her forward, scratching the sensitive skin between her cheeks. Never touching her asshole, but pushing her shorts down a little every time the tip of her finger caught on the cloth. Exposing her a little more, reminding her that her skin was still on display.

"Yes, and she flashed the pizza guy?" Chris smirked at her.

"She offered him a ten dollar tip or he could feel her up, and her tits were so tiny he took the money instead..." Mosquito Bites somehow found the words to pick up her story. She lost herself in the fantasy and ignored the people passing them on the sidewalk. The cars in the street. Mosquito Bites finally quit trying to tell if they noticed her shameful state or not. The thought of meeting their eyes, the looks on their faces, if they realized she was practically naked was too much. She forced herself to put one foot in front of the other, to concentrate on walking and talking, to block everything else except the delicious feeling in her cunt out.

Chris took the opportunity to tease her more. She would reach around her, slide her fingers between the bottle and her skin, and tweak her nipple. Pull her shorts up in the back, mashing the cloth even harder into her cunt, but never hard enough for her to come. Pulling her hair, whispering in her ear, "You're practically naked, your tiny little titties are one dropped bottle away from everyone seeing. And if anyone looks closely, they'll see how much you're getting off on it. What a humiliation craving slut you are. How wet this makes your pussy. Don't you want to put those bottles down by your side, just for a second? No one's watching right now, wouldn't it feel so good to have your chest out and your hard nipples on display?"

But Nancy shook her head and kept the bottle firmly up and covering herself. By the time they reached her apartment she had shifted the two bottles so she was hugging them flat against her chest with her hands locked together in front of her. It was a precarious position but all her tired muscles would allow. Her arms had gone from sore to numb. Chris unlocked the door to her building, and grinned down at her. "Want me to carry those up for you?"

"No!" Nancy shot through the door. She was almost there, almost safe, almost okay. She couldn't have done all this just to be exposed now! Even the thought of passing one of the other people in her building couldn't deter her from going through the door and up the stairs as quickly as she could. She left Chris behind, and was waiting by her door, the two bottles held against her chest as the Chris came up the stairs.

Nancy whimpered and looked at the door, a desperate animal begging to be let in. Chris let Nancy's tension build, then held out the smaller woman's keys. Nancy looked Chris in the eyes and hunched over. "Please..."

"No. If you want to go inside, put down the bottles and take your keys or we can stand here all night." Chris was hearing a rushing in her own head now, a sadistic, controlling sound that reveled in the control she had and was driving her to finally maneuver Mosquito Bites into having her tits out in a semi-public place, however briefly.

Mosquito Bites looked up and down the stairs, listening for the sound of doors opening and closing, then put down the bottles and stood up. Her t-shirt was still hanging down in tatters. She was topless on her staircase landing except for a thin strip of cloth around her midsection. She paused so Chris could see her obeying. She was topless, wet, and out of her apartment because this woman told her to and she wanted to please her.

Chris smiled and murmured, "Good girl. Now..." Chris held up Mosquito Bites' phone, and used quick launch to activate the camera. Mosquito Bites felt like she was on a roller coaster right before it dropped four stories, but forced herself to stand still, and even forced a fake smile for the camera. There was a click, and her nudity was recorded permanently. It was her own phone. She could delete it whenever she wanted, but knew she never would. Chris gave her the keys and her phone, and nodded towards the door. "Well, let us in, slut. I'm thirsty."

Mosquito Bites shoved the key into the lock, opened it, grabbed the bottles, flew through the doorway, and set the bottles down on the floor. Her arm muscles were still on fire, and she let them fall limply to her sides. She heard Chris shut the door behind her and the clunk of the deadbolt, then Chris was gently nudging her towards the kitchen.

"Make me my cocktail, and then you can lick my boots while I drink it." Chris walked to the large cloth upholstered recliner, and sat down. Mosquito Bites picked up the bottles and walked to the kitchen, where she shook her arms until they had sensation again, then made the simple drink.

Mosquito Bites handed the drink to Chris, and gratefully sank to her knees. She purred and ran her tongue across the wet toe of the boot. It was divine. She felt deliciously exposed, even more so than if she had been naked. Her cut up clothing showed her skin, but there was enough to remind her that there were always new depths for her to sink to. The leather was slick and hard and smelled faintly of boot polish as she licked beads of rain water off its shining surface. She was on her hands and knees, licking the boots of a beautiful woman as a reward for exposing herself in public. She totally lost herself in the sensation, trying to freeze this moment in time, not a single thought in her head.

Chris sipped her drink and enjoyed herself. It was a first date, and the young woman in front of her had been paraded around her neighborhood in a wet t-shirt and shorts that were tight enough an observer could have counted the hairs on her pussy. Now she was on her knees licking her boots. She let Mosquito Bites have her reward, the little cunt had earned it. But she had earned some fun for herself as well.

Chris sipped her drink, taking her time, enjoying the alcohol and sugar. When she finished, she reached down, grabbed a fistful of Mosquito Bites' hair, and yanked her upright. Mosquito Bites yelped, but stood up in front of Chris with a ridiculous horny grin on her face. Chris took the scissors back out of her pocket, and looked Mosquito Bites directly in the eyes as she cut the last remaining strip of cloth holding her t-shirt together. The shirt was totally fucked, just strips of mangled cloth now. Wordlessly, Chris held it in front of her, then dropped it to the floor.

Mosquito Bites pelvis involuntarily moved towards Chris. She knew what was coming next. More wardrobe destruction. A single step towards constant, forced nudity. A powerful fantasy, even if it was just a fantasy. For now.

Chris carefully moved the scissors up the right leg of Mosquito Bites' shorts, and ever so slowly closed the blades. They sheared the tight cloth in half easily, inch by agonizing inch. The scissors cut through the waist band, and the shorts fell partially away. Half of Mosquito Bites' cunt was exposed. The shorts were hanging on by a prayer as Chris moved the scissors to the other leg, and cut the crotch out of the black cloth. Then the big busted blond was standing up and shoving the pussy juice soaked crotch into Mosquito Bites' mouth.

Mosquito Bites felt like she was flying. It was do deliciously degrading, to be humiliated and shamed, and forced to acknowledge it with a mouthful of cloth soaked with her own cunt's wetness. Then Chris was cutting the last of her shorts off and dropping them on the floor. She was standing naked in a small pile of her own wrecked clothing. Clothes she would never be able to wear again.

Then Chris was dragging Mosquito Bites to the bedroom. The tall blond woman in her sweater dress pulling the shorter, nude brunette behind her. They reached the bedroom, and Chris pinched Mosquito Bites nipples, just hard enough to make sure she was paying attention. "Give me your favorite vibrator."

Chris made Mosquito Bites pull away, her sensitive nipples gliding through the other woman's fingers then popping free. Mosquito Bites gasped at the pain but was beyond shame now and went to her nightstand, and took out a cordless Hitachi Magic Wand. She walked back to Chris and handed it to her wordlessly.

Chris smiled at Mosquito Bites. "You've been very good tonight, Mosquito Bites. You went to the liquor store, and paraded your body around in public for anyone to see. Those two young men will probably think about you when they jerk off tonight. Do you like that?"

"Mrm hrm." Mosquito Bites nodded, her mouth still full of cloth, and pictured two hard dicks spurting come while the two men though of her near nudity. Thought about shoving their dicks into her body, using her to jerk themselves off until they filled her shameful slutty holes with their come.

"Then you'll be doing it more. So much more. But for tonight, I'm going to give you one last choice." Chris wanted to make sure Nancy still felt shame. Knew that real women didn't give in to every single demand their horny cunts made of them. Had control of their animal desires, didn't parade their bodies around in public because it got them off. "We can sleep in your nice soft bed together. But if we do that, I won't get off tonight. We'll wake up in the morning, have a nice breakfast, and figure out what we want to do next."

Mosquito Bites whimpered. She wanted, needed, Chris to get off on what she did tonight. Somehow that would make her lewd behavior okay, if Chris got off too.

"Or... I'll sleep in the bed, and you'll sleep on the floor. And I'll use your vibrator to get myself off. No peeking! You won't see it, but you'll definitely hear it and you'll know that I got off on your nasty girl walk tonight. Choose. Now."

Mosquito Bites let her cunt decide. Why would she let her brain make decisions now? "Pleash get off in muh bad, Chris."

Chris nodded, and set the vibrator down on the bed. She got a blanket out of the closet and a spare pillow, and put them down on the floor. "I'm not totally heartless, after all. In fact..." She pulled the bottom of her dress up, and shimmied her panties down. She carefully arranged them on Mosquito Bites head so the crotch was directly over her nose. "You're welcome slut. Now you can come if you want, I don't care, but it's fingers only for you. You need to make yourself come, not use a machine or someone else, because they're your disgusting whore-ish fantasies, and you need to learn to own that."

"Yesh Crhish." Nancy was breathing hard again, and sank down to her knees. She could smell the other woman's cunt, and taste her own, and her clit was exposed and throbbing. She was sleeping on the floor of her own apartment, while another woman was in her bed using her vibrator to get off. She had been used, and now, like any other sex toy, she was being discarded for the night.

Chris turned out the lights, and her silhouette pulled her dress off and climbed into bed. The sound of the powerful vibrator immediately filled the room, even through the blankets on the bed.