Nancy on Vacation

Story Info
My wife gets wild when away from home.
2.5k words
4.21
16k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Nancy is 27 years old, has a nice body with small tits and keeps herself in good shape. I am quite proud of her.

When we started dating five years ago, she was still living with her parents. She let me strip her naked in my car parked in her driveway on our second date. I was amazed to see she had an all-over tan and a shaved pussy. She let me run my hands all over her naked body and finger her pussy. She then pulled out my cock and gave me a great blow job. I then offered to help her get dressed. Nancy told me that her parents were closet nudists and frequently walked around the house naked or sunned themselves in the back yard without bathing suits, so she often did the same. She proceeded to get out of the car stark naked and walked into the house carrying her clothes.

The next time we went out on a date we went to a movie, and she wore a short skirt with no underpants. She flashed her bare pussy for me early in the evening. It wasn't much later that we started having sex. She invited me to spend the night with her in her bedroom. She started entertaining me around her parents' house with her naked and with her parents looking on. Pretty soon all four of us were hanging out naked, when at her house.

After we got married, we got our own place and she started hanging out naked much of the time.

Nancy sometimes likes to tease me exposing herself when we are out in public. Unfortunately, we both are professionals and didn't want to do anything that would get us a bad reputation. We live in a small community. She is a schoolteacher and I have a small private business that can't afford bad publicity. We decided to look at vacations where we could get naked and not get in trouble.

Nancy and I just got back from a vacation in Mexico at a resort with a clothing optional beach. I must tell you what happened. We reserved a room that was right on the beach. Of course, she packed no underwear and few clothes.

The first day there, we went to the beach. She had on her cutoff shirt on with a little bikini bottom that left most of her ass bare. As soon as we got to the beach we noticed several naked couples so we proceeded to shed our clothes. She would lay on her back and prop her hands behind her head. After a while she asked me to put some suntan oil on her front, so I hosed her down with oil. I rubbed oil all over her tits, carefully massaging them and kneading them with my oily hands. Nancy appeared to enjoy this. Of course, this gave me a huge boner.

Later, we decided to play frisbee. I would throw the Frisbee up high and she would have to jump to get it. I think everyone enjoyed watching her run around naked.

One-time Nancy tripped in the sand and fell on this guy laying on a towel and her bare tits brushed against him for a second. He enjoyed that very much. It was obvious to everyone that she loved being naked in public. We got tired and decided to quit so I ran over to her and did a quick tongue lashing to one of her nipples. We could see people around us going watching. One of the guys had a camera and took pictures. I asked him to take a picture of us standing together with our arms around each other and he did except thar Nancy moved her hand to hold my half hard cock as we posed.

We started talking to another naked couple that was sitting near us. They introduced themselves as Paul and Linda. They were on vacation from Ohio. They had been here for almost a week and both had really nice all-over tans. They told us about a bar that was a short walk from the hotel which they had enjoyed. It was right on the beach and had a dance floor. No one seemed to mind women and men both dancing in rather meager beach wear. Some even got naked.

"Thanks for the tip. We will have to check that out," my wife told them.

We went to dinner then retired early that night as we were still a bit fatigued from traveling.

The next day we slept in late then got up and went to the beach. We left all our clothes in the room. There was a raft moored out in the bay, I watched Nancy swim out to the raft and she proceeded to lie down in the warm sun. She seemed to enjoy sitting with her legs open. Three young guys sat in front of her and stared at her pussy. She made no effort to cover up then she started talking and flirting with them.

When it was time to go in, she led me over to the outdoor beach shower to wash off the salt water. She handed me the soap and asked me to wash her back for her. My cock started getting hard as I did as she requested. Just to tease me she took hold of my cock and gave it a few strokes. I turned the water on cold and eventually my hard- on went down.

We decided to take a long walk up the beach. We were both naked. The beach was pretty empty but ahead, a naked guy was sitting near the dunes sunbathing. As we walked past him, she started to put her hand on my cock and started stroking me. We put our towels down on the beach. Nancy sat down and I moved behind her so that I could see the guy to our right. I started massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Nancy lay back into me opening her legs. I then shuffled her round so that the single guy could get a good look at her bare shaved cunt.

I then lay down beside her moving her legs as far apart as I could and slipped my finger into her. Nancy has really big juicy lips and the guy could then see her moist pink pussy. I moved round so that I could start to suck her cunt. Having someone watch us was just unbelievable. As I sucked her swollen lips, I got Nancy to tell me what our voyeur was doing, she kept up a running commentary of him stroking his cock.

A few minutes later she stood up and sat on my cock, her back to my head so as to face the man. She was rubbing her clit frantically and we both came. I thanked Nancy for the best fuck ever. "I thought it was good too," she said as she lifted herself off me.

We walked back to the resort and talked on the way. She shocked me when she said, "You know I really enjoyed that. In fact, I'm still horny." I knew she had several boyfriends before me and asked her if she ever had sex with someone else watching before.

"Yes, I did," she admitted.

"Well tell me about it!"

"Well, one time at college I stayed overnight in my boyfriend's dorm room. We had great sex that night. The next morning, I asked if he thought I could get away with showering in the men's shower. He told me he was sure no one would mind. So that's what we did. We both wrapped towels around ourselves and headed down the hall. There was no one else in the shower when we got there so we both got in the water and started soaping each other. But we were soon joined by two other guys. My boyfriend started kissing me and rubbing my pussy. We ended up fucking in the shower front of both guys."

"I bet both guys watching you enjoyed that."

"Very definitely. In fact, one of the guys was a good friend of my boyfriend. My boyfriend asked me to help him soap up and that's what I did. I ended up fucking him too while the two others watched."

I looked down at my cock and it was sticking straight up. I looked over at Nancy and she saw it too.

"You seem to like that story. I know you aren't very jealous. Would you like to watch your horny wife fuck another guy?"

"I would like that," I quickly replied.

That night we decided to go out to the bar on the beach that Paul and Linda told us about. Nancy wore a small white sleeveless top that left her tummy bare and a little bikini bottom. I noticed a lot of the women there were dressed in similar risqué outfits. Some were even topless. We sat at a table and had a few drinks. Nancy let me unbutton her top and open it to show her tits.

We decided to go dance a few songs and she made no effort to hide her tits. She was really worked up and I was grinding my hard-on into her. I whispered in her ear, "I'm getting really horny. Let's go back to our room."

She responded, "I'm horny too but I want you right here right now," She unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. I moved her over to a dark corner where only a few people at nearby tables could see us. She then turned around and bent over and grabbed her ankles I pulled her shorts to the floor and guided my dick into her right there. We started fucking right there in public. We did this for about a minute or so and I came inside her. I think at least a dozen people watched us. I put my dick back inside my pants and went back to our table while she went to the rest room to clean up the cum that was running down her legs.

She returned with her top neatly buttoned up again. We were sitting there drinking when a young guy came over and decided to talk to us. I think he was one of the people who saw us fucking. He was very friendly and we invited him to sit with us. I think he was a bit drunk as he started slurring his words. He put his hand on my wife's bare leg and started rubbing it. She made no attempt to stop him. He felt all the way up to her pussy, then pulled back. He asked me if he could dance with my wife and I told him to go ahead, I didn't mind. I watched them dance and he put his arms around her and fondled her ass. She let him unbutton her shirt and strip it off her then he started fondling her tits. I could see the tent in his shorts. She rubbed against his cock to make it harder.

When they were done dancing, he went to the men's room and she returned to the table. I told her I enjoyed watching her tease him and she admitted she was still very horny. I told her that it was okay with me if she wanted to fuck him. She just grinned.

When he returned, we told him that we were going for a walk on the beach and asked him to join us. He immediately agreed.

The three of us walked down to the beach and when we got about 100 yards from bar, Nancy stopped, turned to our friend and put her arms around him. They kissed then she let him strip her naked. I then watched as she unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock. He was rock hard. She gave him a couple strokes then let him lower her to the sand. She got into a doggy position with her bare ass pointing towards him. He was on her in seconds and quickly slid his erection into her horny wet pussy. He came rather quickly and finished up inside her. Afterwards, he said he had to be going and kissed her goodbye.

Nancy and I walked back to our hotel on the beach and she didn't bother getting dressed until we were right outside the door.

We spent the next day on the beach and I asked her if she enjoyed what we did the previous night.

"Yes, I did. I hope you aren't mad at me for letting that guy fuck me."

"Heck no. Maybe I'm perverted but I loved watching my exhibitionis wife fuck."

"Can we go back to that bar again tonight?"

"Absolutely," I told her.

That evening Nancy wore a sexy little sun dress with nothing under it. We walked into the bar and discovered they had a DJ playing dance music this night. We sat together at a table and started to booze it up. The DJ who announced it was someone's birthday. The lucky guy sat on a chair on the dance floor. The DJ played music as a large gathering of ladies gave their own erotic dance for him. I encouraged Nancy to give the young man her best. She got in line behind a couple other women. When it was her turn, she walked over and stripped off her dress. The young man, who looked to be on his 30's, quickly gave her breast a kiss. My wife responded by pulling down his shorts and kissing his dick.

As the night progressed, a young black man came by our table. My wife, still nude from the dance earlier, went out to the dance floor with him. They soon started making out on the dance floor. When they returned to the table, I suggested we go for a walk on the beach.

We went outdoors and my wife didn't waste any time engulfing his cock in her mouth. The young man then bent my wife over and started fucking her. My wife was shivering from joy. As the young man was about to cum, my wife screamed out with an orgasm before he pulled out and shot his sperm all over her bare ass.

We returned to the dance area where we met up with our friends, Paul and Linda who were both naked. We spent the next couple hours exchanging partners and dancing naked. They asked us to stay the night in their room. We headed back to their room where Nancy and I fucked. After I we both came, she got in the shower to clean up and Paul joined her there. They started soaping each other and this led rather quickly to them fucking right there under the water. This is a replay for Nancy of her adventures with her boyfriend in the dorm, I thought to myself. Linda and I watched for a few minutes then she pulled me into the bed. She came three times but I didn't come again for the next hour as I was still a bit drained from fucking Nancy.

We went home and slept soundly that night. Nancy and I woke up around 10 A.M. the next morning. We lounged around the pool for a few hours before leaving the resort to catch our airplane and head home. Nancy told me we needed to do this again soon.