One Step Too Far

Story Info
My girl and my friend pose for pics... "Put the camera away".
3.2k words
4.24
18.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People who grew up with digital cameras missed out on the weird and wonderful culture of film photography. Your camera wasn't your phone, then. And you didn't carry it everywhere you went. It was a single-purpose item and when you got it out it was to take pictures. You didn't take a dozen shots of something and immediately scroll through them to find the best ones. No, you might have twenty-four shots on the roll of film you paid for. And you wouldn't know how they turned out until you paid the guy at the photomat to develop them. So you tried to make every shot count. Add in the manual controls of focus and aperture and shutter speed... there was a lot of geekery involved in a successful shoot.

I flattered myself as a pro back then. I did sometimes work professionally, often enough to justify investing in quality equipment. Having the equipment and the know-how allowed me to offer the occasional free session for aspiring models. It was a great way to meet beautiful women. That's how I met my girlfriend at the time. Carol aspired to be an actress in the same way I aspired to be a photographer. She did some dinner theater, appeared in local advertisements. And in real life she worked at the bank. It's not that she lacked the beauty or talent to be great at it. Believe me, she had plenty of both. But for people like us it was a matter of that question Don Henley asked: How Bad Do You Want It?

I was living in a big old house at the time and one afternoon we were converting the parlor to be a studio. Russell was there to help. He's a young guy I know from throwing darts. We both like having him hang out with us. He and Carol get along well as they are about the same age. In fact, they had gone to college together. I liked how willing he was to pitch in on a project and also to work for beer. There wasn't too much work to be done really, so it wasn't long before I had film in the SLR and was ready to start shooting.

I never got tired of taking Carol's picture. The camera loved her and whatever her mood was that day turned into something unique and eye-catching on film. But that day I persuaded Russell to join her in front of the camera. He was dressed as he usually was, like a typical tough guy. He had the leather jacket and jeans and a t-shirt with some sort of military logo. It set up a strong contrast with the very white dress with red stripes that Carol was wearing. Together they reminded me of that music video for Uptown Girl. I guess if you grew up with digital cameras you probably don't remember Billy Joel, either.

Anyway, Russell was reluctant but Carol urged him on and before long I had them posing like the greaser and the socialite. Once he got going he kind of forgot about the camera. That's the way it should be. Just be natural and at ease and pay the camera no mind. They made such an attractive couple that I did a kind of foolish thing. I directed Carol to crouch down next to him and put her arm around his leg. She paused at this and I knew it was a mistake. But she lowered herself slowly, looking very classy, and kind of put her hands on his thigh. I snapped the picture. Wow, that would be a keeper.

I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop myself, or wouldn't. I directed her to kneel and hug his leg tightly and to look up at him like she was begging him not to leave or something. She paused again and knew I was treading dangerous water. But she did it. And I snapped the picture. Then I suggested she bite the front of his jeans. I know, I know... stupid. But I couldn't stop. She lowered her head and looked at the floor, something she does when she's unhappy. Then, unbelievably, she looked up again and made a biting gesture in front of his crotch. She didn't make contact but it looked like she did from the camera's perspective. I snapped the shot.

By now, Russell's eyes were wide and his mouth was gaping open, kind of ruining the effect I was going for. I told him to just lean on the wall and act disinterested, like he didn't care. I told Carol to look up at him pleadingly, like she desperately wanted him to care. Then, heart pounding, I told her to undo his zipper. Again her eyes dropped to the floor and she slumped back on her heels. I knew I had pushed things one step too far. I was just about to apologize or say I was just kidding when she said something I'll never forget.

"Put the camera away."

I didn't hesitate. I pulled the molded leather cover back over the lens of the Leica and put the tripod in the corner. Then I sat down on my stool and did not even dare to imagine what was going to happen next.

She rose up on her knees and brought her hands up to his crotch. She deliberately pulled down his zipper, leaving the top button fastened, and pulled his fly apart. A very sexy look had replaced the sad one on her face which reflected well on her acting ability. Or, heh heh, maybe she really wanted to get his dick out. Which is what she did. She reached into his fly and pushed down his underwear, which was black I recall for some reason. I held my breath as she fished out his monster and admired it. I willed her to take it in her mouth. Was she waiting on me to direct her?

She was not waiting. She put her mouth over his purple glans and began slowly nodding her head on it. Russell's eyes were wide again and I could not blame him. He looked over at me and I gestured for him to look at her, not me. I looked on in awe as she impaled her face with his cock at a leisurely pace. She would pull herself forward with her lips, nod a few times, then slowly withdraw. Each time she repeated this a little bit more of his length disappeared into her mouth. Eventually her face brushed up against the denim of his jeans, her mouth and a fair part of her throat wrapped around his cock.

My own cock was straining to be free. I didn't want to whip it out or anything so I put my hand in my pocket and lightly stroked myself through the fabric. I had enjoyed those loving lips many times but watching her from this point of view, this third-person perspective, was giving me a new appreciation for her sexiness and talent. She was giving him a classic dirty movie blowjob, sometimes looking up at him with her big blue eyes, sometimes looking over at me. At one point she turned her face toward me and let his dick slide in her mouth sideways. His cock head made her cheek bulge outward obscenely. The tip of her tongue snaked out underneath his shaft.

Meanwhile, Russell alternated between gawking at her disbelief and looking at the ceiling. One of his hands was resting on the back of her head. As much as I was enjoying this little show I had some misgivings, obviously. Carol looked like she was enjoying herself now but later she was going to be unhappy with me. I was already ruminating how I might talk her down, explain this away. I could be pretty persuasive. I persuaded her to suck Russell's dick, didn't I? As for him, I wasn't sure how he would react to all this but I predicted it would be pretty awkward having him over afterward. Hopefully this little incident wouldn't break up our friendship.

My thoughts were racing a mile a minute when Russell interrupted them by groaning loudly and starting to thrust into Carol's mouth. He had both hands on her head now and she abandoned technique to let him just fuck her face. I was watching this with rapt attention now and I had no idea how it would end. Would she swallow it all? Swallow some and let the rest ooze down her chin? Pull it out and let him shoot it on her face? I didn't have the camera going so I would have to satisfy myself with a mental image. Well, that's not all I had to satisfy myself. My hand moved a little quicker in my pocket.

Russell groaned one last time and really let loose in Carol's mouth and she swallowed it all like a good girl. When she was sure he was done she sat back on her heels and looked up at him proudly. He smiled sheepishly back at her and tucked his dick back into his underwear and zipped himself up. I suppose the story might have ended there but I had to push things one step too far. I was thinking that this might be a one-time opportunity, why not really go for it? I made the suggestion we take the party to the bedroom and my two companions wordlessly climbed the staircase. I myself took a detour to the bathroom since I had a pants-full of jizz and didn't want the others to notice.

When I got cleaned up I slipped on my robe and went to join them in the bedroom. I was kind of surprised to find Carol spread wide on the bed and Russell eating her pussy out like crazy. Way to go, Russell! Carol gave me a worried look but when I flashed her a smile and a thumbs up she relaxed and shut her eyes to enjoy the head. She looked so sexy. I wished I could capture her on film this way. I briefly considered applying for a job at a photomat, solely for the opportunity to develop Carol's nudes if she were to let me take some. I could probably manage it. I can be very persuasive. I got her to let Russell eat her pussy, didn't I? Some music was in order so I put some Janis and Etta records on the automatic changer and got the party started for real. Then I took a seat and watched Carol writhe at the tip of Russell's tongue.

By the time she had her third climax I figured it was time for some two-on-one action. We got naked and my young friend took his position between my girlfriend's knees and started pounding away. I knelt at her head and fed her my cock. I wasn't completely hard at first, having come so recently and feeling a little self conscious. But Carol's talented tongue had me stiff as a board in no time as she sucked and stroked me. But as enjoyable as this blowjob was, I was getting off just as much from watching her get laid. The perspective I had here was so different from when I made love to her. I watched her tits jiggle, her hips flex and her feet wave in the air. So different and very sexy.

Carol asked to change positions so I laid down on the bed and she knelt down between my legs to resume blowing me. Russell started giving it to her from behind and he looked pretty happy about it. I kept my eyes low so we wouldn't have to make eye contact. I sure wasn't going to close my eyes and miss out on the show. Carol was outdoing herself in the oral department. She licked me like a candy cane, sucked me down to the root and even gave my balls a good tonguelashing. With treatment like that I couldn't hold out for too long, even if it was my round two. She wrapped her hand tight around my shaft and stroked me as I came all over my stomach. I grabbed my shirt off the bedpost to wipe up and settled in to watch the rest of the show.

Carol looked like a dream on all fours. Her back was arched and her ass pushed back against Russell's thrusts. The guy seemed intent on splitting her in half with his meat cleaver and she kept looking back at him, encouraging him to fuck her harder and faster. This was unbelievable. He was banging her like a jackhammer when he screwed into her extra hard and shot his load in her pussy. Oops, I forgot to tell him to pull out. Oh well, I knew she was on the pill.

We took a break and partied a while. I queued up some P-Funk records and we had a little smoke. Everyone was in a good mood so I guess things weren't going to be so awkward after all. I brought up my camera and Carol let me take a few pictures. Nothing I'd be embarrassed to send to the photomat, just heads and shoulders. I got them to french kiss a little. They were getting pretty comfortable in front of the camera and I knew these shots were going to look amazing. While they posed, I was thinking about how round three might go. Then Carol came up with a plan of her own.

"I want him in my ass," she whispered to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked. She was not a fan of butt stuff. I mean, she would do it if I asked. But she didn't like it so I didn't ask often. And now she was offering it right up. Fuck yeah!

"I'm feeling... special," She replied, "Please let him put it in my butt."

I took Russell aside to see how he felt about it. Some guys are not into that sort of thing, after all. That wasn't a problem here because he was all for it. I gave him some pointers which I think he appreciated. I offered to lube her up for him but he was into that. Carol was into it as well. Ordinarily she would just passively submit to the treatment. Now she was actively enjoying having Russell stick his greased up fingers up her tight butthole. She took her position on the bed, lying on her side with her knees pulled up. Russell lay down behind her with his greased pole in hand. I helped spread her cheeks for him. It was weird and wonderful watching him squeezing into her. Sure, I'd like it more if I was the one fucking her ass. Maybe she'd let us both have a go.

Russell didn't have any trouble performing in front of an audience, which is good because I watched inch after inch of him sink into my girlfriend's anus. Carol let out long, low moans as he penetrated her. Once he was all the way in he paused, savoring the moment. Then he started fucking her, slowly at first but picking up speed as Carol moved her ass in rhythm. I felt out of place just watching his dick bend and stretch her sphincter but it was just so fascinating, I couldn't help myself. I was wondering how it would go if I tried to put it in her pussy at the same time. Would that be one step too far? Carol had another idea.

"Eat my pussy, Jarrod," she whispered.

Well, that was unexpected and a little, you know. "Uh, honey, Russell's dick is down there."

"I've done things for you, dirty things. You can do this for me."

I'm going to be honest. I wasn't so much hating the idea of going down on her like this. Back when I was married, my ex-wife and I would sometimes play a game where she would diddle herself in the butt with a dildo while I ate her pussy. She would want me to pretend it was a real dick, that another guy was fucking her ass while I ate her out. It was some kinky good fun and I admit I fantasized that there really was another guy in bed with us. I wasn't so enthusiastic now that it was going to happen for real. But like I said, I wasn't hating it. However, with my face in her pussy I wouldn't be able to watch the back door action.

But it was true, she did a lot of dirty things for me. And I liked her a lot and wanted to stay on her good side. So I spread her lovely thighs and, with one last look at the cock screwing her asshole, I went down on that sweet little cunt. Just then it occurred to me that maybe an hour ago Russell had given her a creampie. I tried not to let that bother me and just concentrated on giving her the head she needed. I focused on the area of her clitoris because I was afraid of accidentally making contact with Russell's gear. He might not think it was an accident, you know.

Russell was giving it to her slow and steady, not pounding her ass like he did her pussy. But Carol was grunting and grinding like she was getting her brains fucked out. It was almost as if she enjoyed it. Maybe my tongue in her honey helped her get past the discomfort. It was pretty exciting, eating her puss while she got fucked in the ass. Russell's dick was buried in her pooper, just inches away from me, pistoning in and out of her. I had my face wedged in her cunt lips, licking up her juices. Carol started to whine and she put her hand behind her to ward Russell off. He slowed down but didn't stop, still pushing in shallow thrusts. Then Carol began to spasm and jerk in orgasm. I backed off and was rewarded with the lovely sight of Russell coming in her ass. Perfect!

They lay together like that for a while. I took one more picture, of their faces together on the pillow, disheveled and utterly spent. I decided not to make any more demands on Carol's body that afternoon. She was probably tired and more than a little sore. I had other plans for the evening so I sent them to the shower while I changed the bedding. We were all behaving subdued but happy when we parted. I told Carol I would call her later and Russell that I would see him on dart league night. I was already thinking of how to get the three of us together again without being obvious about it. One step too far? It might happen. I could be very persuasive.

*****

That was the last time I saw either one of them. About six months later they were married, I've been told. I would have thought they'd invite me to the wedding, seeing as how I'm the one who brought them together. They probably didn't want to be reminded of that. I'm not bitter, though. It's not like I was planning a future with Carol or anything. We were just having fun. I wouldn't want to stand in the way of her happiness. It just felt cold the way they disappeared from my life, that's all. But to show no hard feelings, I sent them a belated wedding present: the undeveloped roll of film.